Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winx Club...Club!

Default Winx Club...Club!

For all fans of Winx Club! If you want to join, simply make a post saying "I want to join!" and I will put you on the list, which will be located on this post.

Rules:
    1. NO FLAMING OR INSULTING THE SHOW OR MEMBERS OF THE CLUB! You can say you don't like Winx Club, but don't say "Winx Club is a terrible show that shouldn't exist!" or anything like that. This is the most important rule.

2. Do not swear/curse, many young children like Winx Club and may see this club.

3. You can discuss other shows, but don't get too off topic. Like if you say that you also like Sailor Moon and start talking about it, don't discuss the whole series, just what you like about it, what your favorite season was, etc.

4. Have fun! Thank you for visiting this club!

Member #1: Me, of course!
    Member #2: EeveeandKirliafan
    Member #3 J-boogie200
    Last edited by dankuso24; 6th February 2010 at 4:38 AM.
    Visit winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com or else my Dark Lugia will come and get you...did I mention that Linoones will rule the world?

I'd like to join, it'll be nice to have a place to discuss a TV show I like.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 38: "If this works, then surely there won't be any doubt anymore."

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeandKirliafan View Post
    I'd like to join, it'll be nice to have a place to discuss a TV show I like.
    OK, thanks!
    Visit winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com or else my Dark Lugia will come and get you...did I mention that Linoones will rule the world?

... Odd that no one else has joined the club yet. Oh well, I guess people will come sooner or later. The english version of Winx Club season 4 will come out soon, won't it?

The fourth season is already airing here in Norway, I was pretty suprised when I discovered that since the english was not out yet.

Latest chapter: Chapter 38: "If this works, then surely there won't be any doubt anymore."

... Odd that no one else has joined the club yet. Oh well, I guess people will come sooner or later. The english version of Winx Club season 4 will come out soon, won't it?

The fourth season is already airing here in Norway, I was pretty suprised when I discovered that since the english was not out yet.
    I'm just curious, are you WinxComeOn from YouTube? She/He's from Norway, and likes Winx. It's a long shot, but I might as well ask anyway.

No, I'm not. I don't even have a youtube account, so... Yeah...

No, I'm not. I don't even have a youtube account, so... Yeah...
    OK. I just felt like asking. Also, just saying, I know one word in Norwegian. Norwegian in Norwegian is Norsk. That's it. Well, I know how to say "Magic" in Norwegian, but I don't know how to spell it. Also, I don't know when it's coming to America. I've been researching that for both me and my site (URL is in my signature), but I can't find it! Even if 4KidsTV does dub it, I still want it! I live in America, and even if it airs in Singapore in English, at least I can see it on the Internet. But yeah, I really hope it airs somewhere in English!

I was surprised when I discovered that the Norwegian version had already come out, since the english wasn't out yet. So far I've only seen a few episodes of the Norwegian dub... I think the episode where Roxy earns her believix will air tomorrow...

I was surprised when I discovered that the Norwegian version had already come out, since the english wasn't out yet. So far I've only seen a few episodes of the Norwegian dub... I think the episode where Roxy earns her believix will air tomorrow...
    Awesome! Oh yeah, me and some other kids all over the world (Malaysia, America, Canada, some other places I can't remember, etc) met on the Internet, and are making our own English dub. When the first episode was done, there were only 2 voices, and they were both female, so that one wasn't too good. But the new ones are great! Here's the one where Roxy earns her Believix in our English Fandub:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5XjCwllq8Y

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrfDjPhT0Uw

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMRId0y0ohI

And this is an awesome video that I just found that someone made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJe0-98Cths

Interesting.

Speaking of voices, one thing that bothers me about the Norwegian dub of season 4 is the voice of the character Andy. Honestly, what were they THINKING? (I'm probably not the only one who thinks his norwegian voice is annoying...)

Oh well, at least Roxy got a good voice, and I guess the Wizards of the Black circle got decent voices as well. (In my opinion, at least.)

Interesting.

Speaking of voices, one thing that bothers me about the Norwegian dub of season 4 is the voice of the character Andy. Honestly, what were they THINKING? (I'm probably not the only one who thinks his norwegian voice is annoying...)

Oh well, at least Roxy got a good voice, and I guess the Wizards of the Black circle got decent voices as well. (In my opinion, at least.)
    Oh. I like the American English voices, but the Singaporean English voices...wow. They are terrible. If they were in a dark room, you wouldn't be able to tell the Witches from the Winx. And Valtor (Baltor in America for some reason)...even more wow. It sounds like the dubbing company went outside the building and asked the first man who passed by to dub him. It's very disappointing. But the Singaporean English is closer to the Italian story line than the American English. So many cuts and edits in the American, even when they don't have to. But that's OK, I just want to see English Season 4!

(... This club needs more members...)

Episode 12 aired today. The Norwegian voices of Artu, Kiko and the magical pets while they were under Roxy's spell were pretty good, I guess.

That's good. I hope the good voices continue. I'm just curious, what's your favorite season? I would have to say...Season 4.

I like all seasons, but my favourite? It's either season 3 or season 4...

One of my favourite parts about season 3 was the introduction of the enchantix transformations.

Season 4 was pretty cool too, though.

When Nabu was first introduced in season 3, I was like: "Oh, so that's Layla's future boyfriend? Okay, whatever." But after the events of season 4 he's my favourite of the male characters.

Spoiler:- spoiler:

I felt the exact same way. But I also really like Helia. Him and Nabu just kinda perk up my interest. They just seem more interesting than the others. And, just to start another conversation, what Pokemon do you think are kinda like the characters of Winx? I think Helia is like a Smeargle (). Bloom is like Rapidash (). Fiery and a leader. Flora is like Hoppip (). Calm and has flower power. Nabu is like Arcanine (). Strong, but soft. What do you think?

Spoiler:- Reply to your spoiler:

You know, it's funny how you would bring that up, because at one point I did think about similarities between the Pokemon in my Platinum team and the Winx girls.

My Platinum team was Infernape, Roserade, Crobat, Pachirisu, Espeon and Silvermist. Do you think you can guess which Pokemon I compared to which girl?

Spoiler:- ...:

Infernape = Bloom
    Roserade = Flora
    Crobat = Musa
    Pachirisu = Stella
    Espeon = Tecna
    Silvermist = I've never heard of that Pokemon, maybe it has a different name in my country. What's the icon of it? (You know, like the "" of it.)

Spoiler:- ...:

Oops, I meant Lumineon, Silvermist is the nickname I gave it. (Named her after one of the fairies in the Tinkerbell movie.)

Oh, Ok! Then...

Infernape = Bloom
    Roserade = Flora
    Crobat = Musa
    Pachirisu = Stella
    Espeon = Tecna
    Lumineon = Layla

Correct? (Wow, I almost typed carrot there.)

Yeah, almost. You got Stella and Tecna switched around, though. I compared Tecna to my Pachirisu because of Pachirisu's electric attacks, and Stella to Espeon because Espeon is known as the sun Pokemon.

Oh. I was thinking electricity is bright, so are Stella's powers, and Espeon is psychic, being psychic would mean you have superior intellect (I assumed), and Tecna is smart. Haha! I was close!

Yeah, you were pretty close.

... I wonder what will happen in season 5?

Spoiler:- some of my thoughts:
    Last edited by DarkerShining; 9th January 2010 at 5:20 PM.

... Are we the only two Winx fans here?

Episodes 13, 14, and 15 of the fourth season has aired over here since my last post, episode 16 is airing tomorrow morning. I think the norwegian voice of Morgana is pretty good.

(Really sorry about the double post, please forgive me!)

OK, sorry I never replied! Life called. And sadly, I had to answer the phone. Haha! But, to reply, yes, we are the only two Winx fans here.

Spoiler:- My Reply:

I'd love to join! I love the Winx Club! My favorite season is # 1!

My favorite Winx is Musa, Bloom, and Layla. I love them all, including the Trix!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast