Thread: The Ultimate Dragon Ball Z Fan Club!

Default The Ultimate Dragon Ball Z Fan Club!

The Ultimate Dragon Ball Z Fan Club!

Current Topic Question: Would a new DB show after GT have been a good idea?

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the first edition of the Ultimate Dragon Ball Z Fan Club! This club is for all the dedicated fans of the anime, movies, video games, card game, manga, and everything else Dragon Ball Z.

In this club, we will be discussing tons of topic questions like Who's your favorite character, favorite villian, favorite saga and much much more. We also may every now and then discuss some Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball GT topics, but this is a rare thing.

You will all be ranked by how much you contribute to this club- Fan art, fan fiction, ideas, posts, and descriptive insight will all be parts of your overall score. Please read the rules, join the club, and most of all, have fun!

Rules:

1) No spamming.
    2) No flaming
    3) No discrimination or racism.
    4) Each post must be atleast a sentence long (the restriction is not much, because posts don't count towards your postcount anyway).
    5) Paste "Kamehameha" with your sign up so I will know you read the rules, otherwise you will not be accepted (Credit to this idea goes to Hotshot of the Digimon 5.0 Fan Club).
    6) If you would like a character from the DB series to be displayed with your name as your own character, just tell with the sign up.
    7) Enjoy yourselves and have fun!

Rankings:

Owner
    Pokemon Z RPG (Chiaotzu)

Co-Owners
    None at this time. If you would like to be a co-owner, work hard and contribute a lot, and I may eventually recruit you.

Members Points
    #1 thebluekid (Buu, Vegeta) 15
    #2 pokemaster394 (Goku) 14
    #3 Extreme Floatzel (Krillin) 12
    #4 Nebbio (King Kai) 11
    Last edited by Pokemon Z RPG; 20th February 2010 at 6:30 PM.

KAMEHAMEHA!

Favorite character is Goku, hands down. He's so cool and hillarious with how he's always hungry and how he mistakes things like marriage for food. *lol* My favorite villian, there's so many that rock, but I think Omega Shenron cause he seemed to be the king of evil. And, I'm big on the Future Trunks Saga, cause despite Goku being my favorite character, I love future Trunks! So, can I join? Please? I love Dragonball Z! IT RULES! One of the greatest, if not the greatest anime series ever made!
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

I'm a hardcore christian first, and a pokemon trainer second

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

SoulSilver friend code: 3653-3029-0235
    Name: Passion

Platinum friend code: 0775-0192-0239

I don't use legendary ubers, I make my own ubers. HA!

if you believe that pokemon deserve to be cared for please join our club

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5...NARUTOclub.png

Yatta, everyone join in the apple dance just like Ryuk! lol

Kamehameha!

I would love to join!

Favorite character.... Probably Buu or Vegeta. Vegeta for all the changes he went through, and Buu for the hilariousness of what he is/how he acts.
    I've been on such a DBZ binge lately, so this club is perfect.
    Last edited by thebluekid; 17th February 2010 at 8:57 PM.

[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2wg8zgh.gif[/IMG]

The Avatar: The Last Airbender Club
    We're always welcoming active members! Click the banner and come check us out!

Wuzzat? Friend Safari? 3DS friends? If you wanna swap friend codes, PM me!
    My safari has Ivysaur!

You are all in. And, just to let you know, those topic questions weren't for now, they were just examples. I will announce whenever new topics are up.

Also, please invite any of your friends who are fans of DBZ if you can, seeing as we are very low on members.
    Last edited by Pokemon Z RPG; 17th February 2010 at 10:06 PM.

Will do! DBZ ROCKS! Oh, I'm wondering if a sequel to attack of the saiyans is gonna be out. I finished up that game, so the next one, hopefully, will be good. Though I wish they'd used the dub voices for the game instead of the japanese ones.

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster394 View Post
    Will do! DBZ ROCKS! Oh, I'm wondering if a sequel to attack of the saiyans is gonna be out. I finished up that game, so the next one, hopefully, will be good. Though I wish they'd used the dub voices for the game instead of the japanese ones.
    Unfortunately, I never got to play the first one. I know, I know. Everyone says it's a must-have for DBZ fans, I'm not exactly sure why I haven't gotten it yet. Maybe I'll look into it in the near future.

NEW TOPIC QUESTION: Would a new DB show after GT have been a good idea?

I know that there's absolutely no chance for a new Dragon Ball series in today's time, but would it have been a good idea for them to have made another series close to after GT ended? Like with Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr. and old Pan? Discuss.

Also, if you would like to sign up for the Ultimate Dragon Ball Z Fan Club! Newsletter, say below. It is not through email, it is through PMs, so you won't have to tell me that, but it will just be to say whenever you gain points, new features are added, to the club, and new topic questions are up. Tell below what you would like me to tell you about when sending these newsletters to you:

-- When you gain points to your ranking.
    -- When new features are added.
    -- When new DB/DBZ/DBGT games are released.
    -- When new topic questions have been added.
    -- All of the above.

if there is only a couple you don't want to be sent, please just tell me the ones you want included in the newsletter.
    Last edited by Pokemon Z RPG; 18th February 2010 at 9:51 PM.

Would a new DB show after GT have been a good idea?
    I'd say no. It had a long, beautiful run and tons of other stuff. I think at most, explain a little more on smaller subjects, like what happened that made Pan and Bulma's families stop talking after a few generations (the apparent decedent of Bulma didn't know who Pan was) and how Goku is still alive/what he's doing (he was at Goku Jr's match with Vegeta Jr, and showed himself to Goku Jr. in the special.

And please sign me up for the newsletter! All of the above please.

Snd on the subject of games, have anyone played the DragonBall game for the Wii? Something about Piccolo? Is it any good?

My safari has Ivysaur!

Quote Originally Posted by thebluekid View Post
    Would a new DB show after GT have been a good idea?
    I'd say no. It had a long, beautiful run and tons of other stuff. I think at most, explain a little more on smaller subjects, like what happened that made Pan and Bulma's families stop talking after a few generations (the apparent decedent of Bulma didn't know who Pan was) and how Goku is still alive/what he's doing (he was at Goku Jr's match with Vegeta Jr, and showed himself to Goku Jr. in the special.

And please sign me up for the newsletter! All of the above please.

Snd on the subject of games, have anyone played the DragonBall game for the Wii? Something about Piccolo? Is it any good?
    Yeah, I agree. You wouldn't want to drag it on so long that it becomes horrible, and those are some details that were never given, that should have been, and I think I may have the answer to why Goku seems to still be alive in a way. If you saw the last episode of Dragon Ball GT, the Dragon Balls go inside of Goku while he's sleeping, so I'm assuming that gave him eternal life like it did with Shenron. But, I actually was thinking he was just a ghost which is also a possibility, because there has been many cases where King Yenma lets someone come back to life for a short period of time, it's still possible he was actually there, though, we'll never know.

Also, OK, you're in the newsletter.

Ah, Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo... It was average at the most. It's a side-scrolling 3D beat-em-up and goes by the Dragon Ball storyline. Although it does leave out a bunch of parts, it gets the main story across, but the voices are done horribly, and the game is really short. Don't expect much of it, but I do think it is an essential piece of any loyal Dragon Ball fan, seeing as it is one of the few DB games out there.

Pokemon Z RPG - But if he came back, wouldn't he have the halo? But him having the Dragonballs would explain some things... In one episode, didn't someone mention that Saiyins(sp?) get older slower than humans? And Pan being 1/4 saiyin would make her age much faster than Goku, who was an adult. And it showed him leaving the tourny, right?

And aw, I was expecting good things for that game. If only there could be another Budokai Tenkaichi, with every possible character ever that could have possibly been left out. Although I did like Dragon Ball Orgins for the DS.
    Last edited by thebluekid; 19th February 2010 at 4:46 AM.

My safari has Ivysaur!

Quote Originally Posted by thebluekid View Post
    Pokemon Z RPG - But if he came back, wouldn't he have the halo? But him having the Dragonballs would explain some things... In one episode, didn't someone mention that Saiyins(sp?) get older slower than humans? And Pan being 1/4 saiyin would make her age much faster than Goku, who was an adult. And it showed him leaving the tourny, right?

And aw, I was expecting good things for that game. If only there could be another Budokai Tenkaichi, with every possible character ever that could have possibly been left out. Although I did like Dragon Ball Orgins for the DS.
    Saiyans don't age slower, actually, it's a little different. They age at the same speed as a normal human, it's just that they don't show it in their bodies (through wrinkles, having to you use canes and such). Saiyans are like this because they live for the heat of battle, and they wouldn't be able to do this their whole life if they were like humans and get some disablities, or weaknesses when they get really old. This keeps them not only looking in tip-top shape, but feeling in tip-top shape.

It showed him leabing the tourney, but that's often how animes present ghosts. Pan looked over and saw Goku one minute, but once she ran over there, he was gone. They might be trying to tell us something by that.

And I never got to play Dragon Ball Origins, unfortunately. I didn't bother buying it myself, so I have been asking for it for my birthday and such, but I have a feeling I won't be getting it anytime soon. These are the Dragon Ball/Z games I have:

- Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo (Wii)
    - Dragon Ball Z Budokai (GCN)
    - Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (Wii)
    - Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii)
    - Dragon Ball Z Sagas (GCN)

And I used to own Dragon Ball Z: The Legend of Goku (GBA)

My dbz game collection:

DBZ: Legacy of Goku 2 (gba)
    DBZ: Buu's Fury (gba)
    DBZ: Attack of the Saiyans (ds) pretty good, but would be better with english dub voices.

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

Pokemon Z RPG - I guess we'll never know what truly happened to him... Fun to speculate though!

My DBZ Games:
    - Dragon Ball Z Budokai (GCN)
    - Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2 (GCN)
    - Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (Wii)
    - Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii)
    - Dragon Ball Z Sagas (GCN)
    - Dragon Ball Z Buu's Fury (GBA)
    - DBZ Legacy Of Goku 1 & 2 (GBA)
    - DBZ Burst Limiy (PS2) (I think)
    - Some DB:GT game for the GBA.
    - Dragon Ball Orgins (DS)

I think I have a tad too many....

EDIT: Funimation has apparently announced that they have gotten rights to Dragon Ball Kai, and it will supposedly be called (wait for the shocker) Dragon Ball Z Kai. Does anyone think that this will be one of the anime shows Adult Swim had announced that it got rights to? There are two possible slots open in their schedule... They also released a couple of their voice actors. Those who have been announced can be seen here: http://blog.funimation.com/2010/02/f...from-katsucon/
    Last edited by thebluekid; 19th February 2010 at 8:45 PM.

My safari has Ivysaur!

You're in.

And yeah, they definitely won't now, but I was really just talking about if they did it a couple years after GT.

I just hope dragon ball kai won't be shown here. They might change the voices or something with retelling of the original story.

And it seems I've got more dbz games to get than I thought. Plus I need to replace the dbgt action figures I lost. I had a lot of figures from that show, but they got broken and damaged. *sob* Also, from dbz, I had a goku and kid buu two pack. Buu's legs broke, and I lost one of Goku's feet and part of his right arm. So I gotta get those two replaced too. *sighs* Man, what a drag...

Oh, and someone needs to make a db live action movie that doesn't completely suck like that crap one they made before. I'm so glad I never saw it. Its embaressing!

Pokemon Master J.FREAK

Can I join? "Kamehameha"
    All my favourite characters have been taken, so King Kai.
    The games I have:
    Dragonball Final Bout: PS1
    Dragonball-Z Budikai: GCN
    Dragonball-Z Budikai 2: PS2
    Dragonball-Z Budikai Tenkaichi 3: Wii

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

Quote Originally Posted by Nebbio View Post
    Can I join? "Kamehameha"
    All my favourite characters have been taken, so King Kai.
    The games I have:
    Dragonball Final Bout: PS1
    Dragonball-Z Budikai: GCN
    Dragonball-Z Budikai 2: PS2
    Dragonball-Z Budikai Tenkaichi 3: Wii
    Added.

Oh, and pokemaster, I have a lot of DBZ/DBGT figures, too. Only one of them broke and that was Yakon because my brother threw it a long time ago. I like the figures, but some of the manufacturers of these figures ruined them (the more recent ones).
    PokeResort Pokemon

Little Squirt:

ChimChim:

Pokemon School v2 Pokemon

Little Squirt:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Generation of Expeditions V2 Pokemon

Little Squirt:

Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Vermehlo_Steele View Post
    Eating toast and ravishing your secret love... Hot!

I have lots of figures, and only about 2 have broken that I can remember. My Mystic Gohan lost a part of his arm (I pretend it's just Future Gohan. Simple.) and my Vegito figure is now a puzzle - He can come apart in every body piece, and his chest is in two clickable parts.

My safari has Ivysaur!