View Poll Results: Best non-legendary Dragon.

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonite and evo's

17 60.71%
  • Salamence and evo's

6 21.43%
  • Flygon and evo's

8 28.57%
  • Altaria and evo's

2 7.14%
  • Kingdra

4 14.29%
  • Garchomp and evo's

3 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Pokemon Fan Club

Default Dragon Pokemon Fan Club

Welcome to the

Rules

1. Follow the general SPPf rules and the Club rules.

2. Do not SPAM (5), curse (3), **** (1), flame (15), troll (30), or double post (3). 's, o_O's, and 's are OK

3. No one-liners. (5)

4. Use good grammar. (1) no1 lieks 2 reed stuf liek diS!!!!!!1!

5. Give credit if you submit fan-art. Unless you made it, of course. (10)

6. To submit fan-art, just post it. I will add it to this post.

7. Don't be afraid to report someone for breaking the rules.

8. DO NOT EVADE BANS! (60)

9. No fighting or arguing. (10)

10. Good luck and have fun!

Bad People:

5 - 1 Week ban
    10 - 2 week ban
    15 - 3 week ban
    20 - 1 Month ban
    40 - 2 Month ban + mod report
    60 - PermaBan + mod report

Every week, 5 points expire. Bans do not; they end after a certain period of time, but always stay as a black mark on your permanent record.

Currently Infracted:
    No one!

Currently Banned:
    No one!

Staff

bob_shmoe-Owner
    Killer Grunt -Co-Owner

Members (in no specific order)
    Lucas666
    par0003
    Dragon Houou
    -$Ci(-P-)$-
    Dragonite19
    sparkywonderplus
    Bossk
    leilukin
    ZFXZFX
    11draco
    Joining:

All you need to do is to ask if you can join, state why you like Dragons, your favorite Dragon Pokémon, and the password (I ate the cookie) in the title. This is to see if you are actually reading this. Without the word, your entry post means nothing.

Just because someone already chose your favorite, that doesn't mean you can't. I don't care if there are 2 Dratini fans or 62 fans or 94,762. Just as long as it causes no fights.

Good: "Can I join? I've always liked Dragon Pokémon because they're so powerful, and I collapsed onto the floor in love when I caught Dratini in Red. As you might've guessed, I especially like Dratini."

Bad: May I join? their so cool and I like dratenis =)

Ugly: can i? join

Art
    Remember, GIVE CREDIT IF USED

~bob_shmoe

~bob_shmoe

~bob_shmoe
    Last edited by bob_shmoe; 28th October 2009 at 9:06 PM.

Default I ate the cookie

Well here i am officialy reaplying, cant believe its almost been a year since the last one started. Anyway i love dragon pokemon because they are extremely powerful and somewhat rarer than the other types. My favourite is and will probably always be Dragoinair since it looks so awesome. Oh and awesome password by the way!

Default I ate the cookie

Hey, can I join? I really like Dragon Types and all. I do like Dragonite. For some reason, I dislike Garchomp. I love Raquayza and <3 Flygon. I used Flygon and Salamence in Emerald

Also, is Charizard aloud here?

You're both accepted.
    @Killer Grunt: lol, thanks. Also, would you want to return as one of the Co-Owners or would you rather not?

@Bossk: I'd have to go with no, i'm pretty sure there's a fire type group and because Charizard's not an actual Dragon.

Default I ate the cookie

May I join? I love Dragon Pokemon because they are powerful. They are statistically the best Pokemon type. My all-time favorite would be Dragonite because of its wonderful stats and movepool.

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

Default I ate The Cookie

Can I join? I like Dragons for their awesome looks, Awesome moves, Awesome Battling, and just for being awesome. My favourites are probaly Kingdra and Dialga, but Kingdra is just a bit better.

Also, I can make some userbars and Sprites for the club.
    If we are born to die and we all die to live, then whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?
    - Ronnie Radke

Your both accepted! ZFXZFX, Userbars would be great!

Topic Time!
    What was the last Dragon Type Pokemon you used on your team?
    Dragonite for me, on LG.
    Last edited by bob_shmoe; 20th October 2009 at 3:24 PM.

Default I ate the cookie.

I want to join! I like dragons, because they are strong, look so cool and have really great movepools! my favorite is Flygon, because he has cool typing and looks so awesome!

The last Dragon for me to use was my Salamence, on my competitive battling team.

Salamence@Life Orb
    Flamethrower
    Brick Break
    Earthquake
    Draco Meteor

I love my mixmence!
    Last edited by 11draco; 20th October 2009 at 3:02 PM.
    I like Dragons!!!!!

Yeah sure ill be a co-owner again ill definately have time for that.

Anyways on to the topic...

I have a feeling it was Dragonair on diamond, i was meant to be training it to a Dragonite but i guess i got bored and just gave up. That seems to happen way to often whever i try to train a dragon.

Default i ate the cookie

can i join?!?!?!

i love dragon pokemon
    ever since i was 5 i got my first gameboy, and my first game was pokemon. I loved the dragons, or the ones that looked like dragons, and naturally i love to draw and i always drew them. that little phase of mine evolved into making my own dragons and drawing them. now people say im amazing (i'll be sure to post some of them soon) and i have pokemon and the dragon pokemon to thank for that!

my favourite is latios because ive never gotten one in any of my games ever before, so in my mind i see him as uber rare :P.

future English HG team! - Feraligatr, Houndoom, Espeon, Ampharos, Togekiss, kingdra - future English HG team!

*'Ekans' is 'Snake' backwards,*
    *'Arbok' is 'Kobra' (Cobra) backwards,*
    *and Muk is ...*
    And yet,
    It's still a child's game

Your accepted. @Killer Grunt Okay, thanks. Okay, I set that poll up mainly to decide our Mascot Dragon. If anyone disagrees that I should change something or you don't like that idea at all please tell me in a kind manner. Right now Dragonite is winning by not so much.....I see no one cares for Altaria, lol.

Um.....Flygon/Salamence in emerald

OH WAIT I used a Kingdra a while back on a random team for Platinum maybe? I never remember one for Pearl

I'm going to do a team with all dragons maybe.

Also, can I have Dragonite changed to Flygon, please? I like Flygon better

Default I ate the cookie

May I join? I have been in love with dragon pokemon since I saw my first Dratini in Red. I have had a dragon on each of my teams since the 3rd gen. My favorite dragon is obviously Dragonite, as stated by my screename.
    Last edited by Dragonite19; 21st October 2009 at 1:23 AM.

Credits to kolodragon for the Dragonite Banner
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Dragonite19, your accepted. I have made a mascot picture. It's basically a bunch of Dragonite pic's, sprites and text. I've added it to the first post. @Bossk Yes, it's changed.

GIGITY

lol. I have a topic

How do think of your Favorite Dragon Pokemon?
    I think of Flygon as a grace in the dusty sandstorms, a peaceful, swift Dragon, able to fly in the gentlest air currents and fly with ease through a sandstorm

I think of Dragonite an agile pokemon even though he is bulky, sometimes rougher than he intends to be, a very happy pokemon but can be fierce if need be.

Thanks for letting me join. I like to think of Dragonite as jolly. He always looks so happy. I also like to think of Dragonite as bulky. He looks like he could take a fair amount of hits in battle. I also like to think of him as the biggest powerhouse. Doesn't it look like he could wipe out Dialga with one hyperbeam?

Credits to kolodragon for the Dragonite Banner
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Your welcome!

I'd say in sprite form, yes. But if you have seen Dialga in Pokemon Battle Revolution no..... Dialga is huge on PBR! I've almost evolved Knight my Dragonair on LG! He's at 50, after i'm done on here I think i'll get back to training him.
    Last edited by bob_shmoe; 21st October 2009 at 2:10 AM.

Diamond it was Dialga, but the most recent was Flygon on Emerald.

Well, I live near the water so I'm into Sea Creatures Kingdra looks so awesome aswell! Kingdra just shows how Majestic Sea Creatures can be, also doing the same for Dragons!
    If we are born to die and we all die to live, then whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?
    - Ronnie Radke

Garchomp and Giratina in my Platinum, still playing it.

Dragonite looks gentle, but it is powerful as well. It has very diverse movepool as well.

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

I think of Flygon as an awesome dragon, so strong and cool! I think of him as a fast and really hard hitter, which likes to be either in the air or on the ground.

For me Flygon > Garchomp.
    I like Dragons!!!!!

Default I ate The Cookie

Can I join? I love dragons because they are tough. My favorite is Salamance.
    FC: 1977-1804-9827
    In-Game-Name: Cip

Yes, your accepted, but try to remember to make your posts more than one line.

Finally after very much training (two gyms and alot of vs seeker battles) I evolved Knight my Dragonair on my LG team! But now his moves are, Iron Tail, Surf, Blizzard, Fly. I think i'm gonna trade blizzard for Dragon Claw because his attack is so much better than his Sp. Attack. What do you guys think?

I'd say dragon claw is better, blizzard is not the most accurate of moves and since dragon claw is dragon typed you will still be able to handle any other dragons.

Also i have a plan! once i get heart gold and soul silver i plan to trade a newly hatched dratini to one of them and then by the time the game is over i should have either a very strong Dragonite or Dragonair if i choose not to evolve it.

Make it have this set

Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt
    Flamethrower
    Dragon Claw

Good Pokemon n_n a variation of Smogon's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast