View Poll Results: Best non-legendary Dragon.

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonite and evo's

17 60.71%
  • Salamence and evo's

6 21.43%
  • Flygon and evo's

8 28.57%
  • Altaria and evo's

2 7.14%
  • Kingdra

4 14.29%
  • Garchomp and evo's

3 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Pokemon Fan Club

Well his Sp. attack isn't as good as his attack so I don't think I should give him Sp. Attack moves, and Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and Flamethrower are at the game corner and I don't have that kind of patience. xD

What was the last Dragon you used on your team?
    I hate to say it, but Salamence. Yes, I know my name is Dragonite19 and it goes against every opinion I have of Dragonite. I used Salamence, however before I knew how awesome Dragonite was. I feel ashamed each time I see my team...

Credits to kolodragon for the Dragonite Banner
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Dont worry about it, im sure Salamance forced its way onto your team using some evil method. Holding you at gunpoint maybe? Anyway am i the only one that thinks Garchomp does not look at all dragony? May seem a bit random but its something thats been bugging me for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Grunt View Post
    Dont worry about it, im sure Salamance forced its way onto your team using some evil method. Holding you at gunpoint maybe? Anyway am i the only one that thinks Garchomp does not look at all dragony? May seem a bit random but its something thats been bugging me for a while.
    Yeah, when I got Diamond I was like "WTH kind of Dragon is that!?". lol, first of all, he has fins....fins..go on fish.. What he really reminds me of is a shark...He is powerful though, I have a lv. 100 one myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Grunt View Post
    Yeah, come to think of it that Bagon just stared at me until I was under its control and forced me to put it on my team. The fiend! Yeah, if Garchomp is called the land Shark, then why on earth is it considered a dragon? Every other dragon so far has had wings. Why do you have to be different Garchomp?
    Last edited by Dragonite19; 24th October 2009 at 6:00 PM.

If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Topic time!
    Who is your fave Dragon as of now?
    Mine is my Dragonite on Lg

I would have to say Dragonite on yet to be released HG/SS. His sprite is amazing and he's pretty powerful to boot. Plus, who could resist using the first dragon ever on a second gen remake?

Flygon on Emerald, So awesome!

I'm very angry because I lost my DS charger, and I can't play diamond until I find it, or buy a new one...Now I can only talk about my Pokemon on Emerald!
    If we are born to die and we all die to live, then whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?
    - Ronnie Radke

May I join the clan? I love dragons because they are mystical and have a lot of variety in terms of movesets. The first time I used a dragon-type was in blue version but I was influenced by lance.

What was the last Dragon Type Pokemon you used on your team? The last few dragon pokemon I used on my team was charizard and dragonite in fire red.

How do you think of your Favorite Dragon Pokemon? I guess the Dragons den kind of inspires me. I like how the johto region specifically blackthorn city shows respects to dragons also. This makes me think of the dratini-line and charmander-line.

I ate the cookie

Dragon Houou Sure you can join, the more the merrier. Viva la france as they say in Rome. Right anyway...

Well my Dragonair is always my favourite dragon anytime anywhere but other than that i am gonna go with Rayquaza on Diamond, erm Rayquaza is a dragon right?

Now for an entertaining leaving comment!

Yeah i got nothing im just gonna go.

Can I join? I've always liked Dragon Pokémon because they are strong powerfull and sometimes funny in pokemon movies and my fav dragon pokemon is latios and latias
    this is a very awsome club can anyone tell me how to make a banner for this club???
    latiasluvr does not have much Friends to become her friend please click on this link below
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=152915
    to become my Friend click on this link below
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?u=143486

http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PFZT5FZi1
    click the link above to go to pokefarm and help my egg hatch bye
    wii email number is 8959 3407 1620 9244
    Pokémon Perl Friend code 0303 1780 5551

I'm sorry but you didn't provide the password which means you clearly did not read the rules.

Default I ate the cookie

the word

Can I join? I don't like Dragons... I love'em and thats because they look cool and they're strong and powerful. My favorite Dragon Pokémon is Gyarados my first Star Pokemon that wasn't a Starter.

Post I ate the cookie

Can I join? I've always liked Dragon Pokémon because they are strong powerfull and sometimes funny in pokemon movies and my fav dragon pokemon is latios and latias
    this is a very awsome club can anyone tell me how to make a banner for this club???
    i must have skiped i ate the cookie bit cause i was reading so fast
    and u made me rewrite this but thats ok now i'm a member of this club

Can I join? I don't like Dragons... I love'em and thats because they look cool and they're strong and powerful. My favorite Dragon Pokémon is Gyarados my first Star Pokemon that wasn't a Starter.
    Uh, Gyrados is Water/Flying, not Dragon. In a way it should be though, so I don't blame you for that "Mistake"
    If we are born to die and we all die to live, then whats the point of living life if it just contradicts?
    - Ronnie Radke

I don't care what they say... no serpant can be THAT big and aanyways... he breaths fire (hyper beam) and the flying type is wrong... he doesn't fly or use defog(i think)

Your both accepted, but Lucas666, you have to tell which actual Dragon pokemon is your favorite so I may put it next to your name. And I have decided that we can talk about pokemon that aren't actual Dragons but should be are allowed now. For instance Charizard and Gyarados. But I only want actual Dragon Pokemon for your name on the first page.

Okay... than I think Garchomp... My favourite Pokémon only topped by Gyarados... Except, the shiny looks exactly the same as the normal, so when I get a shiny Gible, It's gonna stay a Gible. (I already have a Shiny Magikarp)

Default I ate the cookie.

Hi can I join

I like dragon pokemon because they are rare and very powerful. My favorite dragon pokemon is salamence.

Sure you can join

Anyway continuing on with my legendary musings would you consider Lugia to be a dragon? I always have but now that i look at it i cant actually see what makes me think hes a dragon or anything like one.

I can't see why it looks like a Dragon either. How come people consider it one? Can it learn any dragon moves?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite19 View Post
    Can it learn any dragon moves?
    Yes. In Generation 4, Lugia can learn Dragon Pulse(TM), Dragon Rush(level up) and Twister(Tutor). In Generation 2, Lugia can learn Dragonbreath(TM).

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by leilukin View Post
    Yes. In Generation 4, Lugia can learn Dragon Pulse(TM), Dragon Rush(level up) and Twister(Tutor). In Generation 2, Lugia can learn Dragonbreath(TM).
    Oh, then I guess in that case then it can be somewhat considered a dragon. That explains why people consider it a psuedo-dragon.

I consider it a dragon...some..what. What else would it be? Like a bird? But it looks nothing like a bird. It has feet, not claws. It doesn't have a beak, feathers or anything a bird does.

I dunno, it does remind me of some kind of animal i just cant think what right now. Great thats probably gonna bug me all night now. Right its a penguin, decided so i can have peace of mind. What you think just because it looks nothing like a penguin it cant be a penguin?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast