View Poll Results: Best non-legendary Dragon.

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dragonite and evo's

17 60.71%
  • Salamence and evo's

6 21.43%
  • Flygon and evo's

8 28.57%
  • Altaria and evo's

2 7.14%
  • Kingdra

4 14.29%
  • Garchomp and evo's

3 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragon Pokemon Fan Club

How is a penguin a dragon? Lugia can't be a penguin because penguins can't fly. Also, how is Altaria a dragon. It's more of a ball of cotton. Cotton and fire do not go together very well. Unless your making a fire ball like in this video

I think that a pokemon doesn't necessarily need to look like a dragon in order to be one. Altaria has a beak, feathers and talons, Tyranitar which I consider dragon-ish in a sense, looks like a potential dragon and could learn dragon-type moves. Also, Aerodactyl as well as Gyarados doesn't carry the dragon-"type" but certainly have the move-sets and characteristics like one. (I may get flamed for this) I might even go as far as to say that Ho-oh could be considered one but to a certain extent. It could learn a certain dragon-type move which is twister, but that's the only one. Also, Ho-oh is associated with dragons seeing as how its sacred flame burns in the dragon's den. Plus (may not be related but..), I read something once that said when a dragon dies, it sheds its scales and turns into a phoenix. Lugia is based on a cross between a halcyon and the mythical ryujin( some sea dragon) but I am not sure though. Anyway my point is that pokemon don't need to take the "dragon-like" appearance or typing to be or considered one.

Hi guys

I got a topic for everybody

What is your favorite shiny sprite of any dragon?
    Mine would have to be salamence. I think the green on shiny salamence looks awesome.

I still will always think of Swablu and Altaria whenever I see a cotton shirt!

What is your favorite shiny sprite of any dragon?

Gyarados, my favourite overall Pokémon! (if you can't see my avatar)

My favorite shiny dragon is Flygon! It's so pretty....

OH WAIT I forgot....make it Raquayza and then Flygon an extremely close second. Then Charizard...
    Which is your favorite non-dragon type dragon?
    Sorry for it being confusing, but the question says it all.

Mine would have to be either Sceptile or Charizard. If you consider Snakes dragon-like, then add Seviper to that list n_n

It doesn't necessarily mean dragon egg group either. Just anything you consider dragonish.

Gyarados, then Charizard

Mine would have to be charizard of course then probably gyarados.
    Why does the pokedex say that charizard is a flying type. I always consider it a dragon.

Hey guys sorry for me not being here but i kinda broke my pc and even thought its almost fixed now its still got problems so this is only a quick message explaining.

Gyarados and Charizard.

^Click^
    Me @ DeviantArt

Spoiler:- Credit:

PLease may i join? i love dragon pokemon, they're powerful and majestic and have great strengths against most types and very few weaknesses.

My favourite dragon pokemon are Raquaza and Kingdra. However i think Raquaza trumps it.......just.

Default I ate the cookie

May I join please? I like dragons because of there power, how they look and they are all around awesome! My favorite Dragon/s are Rayquaza, Latios, Flygon, Kingdra, Dialga and Dragonite. I like them all equally but my favorite shiny is Rayquaza so I guess he can be my all around favorite.

TCG Trader check out my wants and haves

Wants
    Haves

Pm me for trades!

Member of the TCG Club
    TCG Club

Steam Twister - 4th Gen Deck

BLACK FC:3310 7529 5045
    Name: Jeremy
    Feel free to add me and send me a message on the forums!

Current Shinny Hunt: Feebas @ 180 Hatched Eggs

Nice to see all the activity while ive been gone...

Well anyway

Jahz: Sorry you need to password before you can be accepted.

GalladeTheGreat: Everything checks out you are cleared for ladning just please keep your arms and legs inside the club at all times.

Right new topic and perhaps one that will be useful for the club.

What would you like to see done in the club?

This can be anything from tournaments, weekly competitions of some sort, updates about all things dragon or something like posting ideal movesets to teach your favourite dragon.

Im not going to answer this exactly since i just wrote all those suggestions but hopefully we can come up with some ideas to make the club more fun.

I would say monthly tourney's sounds really good! And each time a member could offer up a grand prize and possibly a second place prize. But we would have to keep it to 8 members and have different tourney's for the different level ranges' peoples' teams are. For Ex.:

50-60
    60-75
    75-85
    85-100

or something like that.

Credits to kolodragon for the Dragonite Banner
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Default I ate the cookie.

Can i join?. My favorite non legendary dragon is Dragonite. Ever since pokemon blue when i got my first dratini, and trained it all the way until it was a dragonite.(but unfortunittly game broke) Now i use dragonites in my playthroughs whenever i can.
    "Strong Pokemon.
    Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

No posting in a topic if the last post was over 30 days ago.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123