Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF Shippings

Default WTF Shippings

What's the weirdest shippings you've ever heard of?

For me it's Monsieur Mallah and the Brain from the Brotherhood of Evil from the Doom Patrol comics. First thing that might turn some people away is that they're gay (which there's nothing wrong with). Second is that it's bestiality cause Mallah's a gorilla. Third is Brain's a disembodied brain. But the thing that makes this ship truly WTF worthy? It's CANON.

Jean Armstrong x Sister Iris from Phoenix Wright.

And I actually ship it as well. It's my third favorite pairing of that series. XD I guess when you first look at it's weird because I'm shipping a big gay chef who is very feminine with a reserved nun desperate for redemption. But I like it because of the quirks it has. At first I said I shipped it as a joke, but now I really do ship it. <3

And I remember seeing a Naruto x Big mamma fic on AFF and I was like WTF.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Roofshipping. This involves Isaac from Golden Sun and the roof of his house. Yes. There is a fic.

Also, Goku/Anne Frank. Yes, that Goku and that Anne Frank. There are no words for this. And if you like that, try the dramatic reading.

Oh, yes, and then there's that erotic fic about Hogwarts and a giant squid. Rated NC-17 for hot squid on building action. Read at your own peril.

So yes, there is some truly bizarre stuff out there.
    Last edited by Hakajin; 25th November 2009 at 10:22 AM.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

The majority of what I ship makes people go WTF ARE YOU ON if that counts... ;D

To be honest I could give you a list of what I find truly strange and bizarre and random across all the fandoms I frolic in, but there will always be one ship that stands out. One that no matter what else is thrown will always have the title of strangest ship ever. A ship that yes, has a fan in my cracked out friend and yes, has fanart. There's a lot of pink and white in it.

SoleMateshipping. Ash's left shoe x Ash's right shoe.

I think I win this thread. *nuked*

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

Quote Originally Posted by Obsolete View Post
    What's the weirdest shippings you've ever heard of?

For me it's Monsieur Mallah and the Brain from the Brotherhood of Evil from the Doom Patrol comics. First thing that might turn some people away is that they're gay (which there's nothing wrong with). Second is that it's bestiality cause Mallah's a gorilla. Third is Brain's a disembodied brain. But the thing that makes this ship truly WTF worthy? It's CANON.
    And you wonder why I don't ship American comics.

I actually wrote a Batman/Red Tornado drabble once (link). I don't think it's half bad, actually. I think I managed to humanize Batman and Tornado in one fell swoop. And I proved I can ******** my way out of a fight scene. I dunno, what do you guys think?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Mater from Cars x May (yes, from pokemon) x Catwoman.

In a threesome.
    Here are some links. Clicking on them, and then following their instructions will generate revenue from adds which is directly donated to one of many causes. You may click any of these links once a day to make a small donation. Please do so.

| Global Warming | Animals and Pet Shelters | Books For Children | Hunger | Breast Cancer | Children's Health Care

Pikachu x Ketchup

It's hilarious that Ash's last name is Ketchum.....

One that made me go WTF was;

MouthStretchShipping - Dawn's hands x Ash's mouth

..I actually liked it at first, and I'm still all "hmmm" over it. |D

Visbequin x Absol.

My friend told me he liked it and I was like "uh... what the hell"

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

I saw one that was Ash's left shoe x Ash's right shoe.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/69kza0.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by darkjigglypuff View Post
    Mater from Cars x May (yes, from pokemon) x Catwoman.

In a threesome.
    WTF? That's outrageous XD

I've seen some with just body parts like "Ash's hair" x "Ichigo's face" and "Naruto's abs" x "Kiba's eyes". Those are creepy.

I think there is one with Ash x Harley and Ash x Cyrus. The latter is a little more disturbing.
    Last edited by Lorde; 23rd April 2010 at 11:52 PM.

When I was lurking around the Legend of Zelda fandom last month, I found Sheik/mailbox. LOLOLOLOL! And there was another one where somebody got paired with a washing machine but I forgot who.

Also once I thought of pairing Misty with Hawkmon from Digimon once. WTF!? I still consider it sometimes. O__O

Quote Originally Posted by Vycksta View Post
    The majority of what I ship makes people go WTF ARE YOU ON if that counts... ;D

To be honest I could give you a list of what I find truly strange and bizarre and random across all the fandoms I frolic in, but there will always be one ship that stands out. One that no matter what else is thrown will always have the title of strangest ship ever. A ship that yes, has a fan in my cracked out friend and yes, has fanart. There's a lot of pink and white in it.

SoleMateshipping. Ash's left shoe x Ash's right shoe.

I think I win this thread. *nuked*
    Ashshipping. Ash x Himself.
    *nuke fails*

Some other WTF's:
    Pikachu x Ketchup
    Brody x Ash (which I submitted the name for v_v)
    Ash x Himself
    Ichigo x Ulquiorra (I can get GrimmIchi, but this made me have a *twitch* moment)
    Gary's Left Hand x Gary's Right Hand
    Pokedex x Pokedex

I can understand SOME Crossover Ships, but I had a WTF moment when I saw Toshiro x Sakura.
    Yeah.

But the Goku and Anne Frank just nuked both of us, Vycksta.

I'm rather partial to Firebirdshipping (James x May) (Pokemon).

They're prettyt WTF? haha.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

i dont kno the name, but the DialgaxPalkia shipping is odd. thats like "my enemy is my best friend.". ironic, huh?
    *signature does not exist. I have no clue when I'll even post again, really. :/*

For me it's Monsieur Mallah and the Brain from the Brotherhood of Evil from the Doom Patrol comics. First thing that might turn some people away is that they're gay (which there's nothing wrong with). Second is that it's bestiality cause Mallah's a gorilla. Third is Brain's a disembodied brain. But the thing that makes this ship truly WTF worthy? It's CANON
    Comic book OTP. So, so hard. It's canonical existence should never be retconed.

I guess I must be weird cause I read some of these (Firebirdshipping, UlquiIchi) and didn't even think they were cracky. *ships them too* Then again, my OTPs in those respective fandoms are weirder than those, so...

Honestly, I'm not sure what the weirdest thing I ship is. I mean, come on, I just admitted that I ship MallahxBrain like nobody's business.

The weirdest thing I've seen? *goes to Paheal and checks to see what the featured image is* ...Random dude x Personified taxes. Yep. Thank you Rule 34.
    Bishies: Luppi & Lady Bat|C.Bishie: Clopin|VG.Bishie: Gale|Pokemon: Ariados
    Ships: ReijixSaturn, KafeixVaati, MeltxLezard & NoelxLeon
    Twin: Vycksta

Shipping Face-Off (Ultimate Face-Off of 2007): Best Shinji/Paul Ship

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX
    But the Goku and Anne Frank just nuked both of us, Vycksta.
    BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!1

Ichigo x Ulquiorra (I can get GrimmIchi, but this made me have a *twitch* moment)
    Interesting. Maybe it's down to my being an UlquiIchi shipper (( Second OTP in Bleach behind Harripache ))... but yeah, care to explain why you find it WTF? The way I see it? UlquiIchi to me is on the same level as GrimmIchi, which you claim to get. Ulquiorra may be more psychological and wordy and Grimmjow more physical and to the point but both of them hold Ichigo as a fierce rival and, come the end of their fights, both come to respect him.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

It's not that I found it totally "WTF?!LOLYOUALOSER1!!!!1" but it's just...I used to be really...Against Soul Reaper/Arrancar Shippings because a relationship would be sort of hard to maintain considering the war. I used to just deem them crack because I thought a Shipping was crack if the idea of a relationship was ludicrous.
    Then I realized my theory means that somewhere around 34% of the Pokemon Shipping list was "crack."
    So, I'm okay with UlquiIchi now.
    In fact, I'm reading a very cute fanfic about a certain Arrancar and Soul Reaper ^^.

As for a weird shipping:
    CluelessShipping!
    Ash and...
    Nobody.
    Lolwut.

George x Chadling x Ice cream.

If you know where those characters are from, I freaking commend you.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

I found some Pokemon related shippings that i found ridiculous.
    PetalburgShipping (May X Max)
    FireworksShipping (Norman X Nurse Joy)

I made one up, it's LinkxTalim I call it LegendCaliburShipping =)

Might as well tell you guise about the latest crazy ship I have started to like...

Libertyshipping. Lt. Surge x Victini.

I thought of this yesterday as I was biking to work, complete with the name. Damn it kept me nice and insane for those four and a half hours. Oh don't look at me like that I am being deadly serious. It's wonderfully cracktastic and special and I am highly amused at the mental image of the two of them sharing a five dollar foot-long and Victini eating most of it. Maybe I should have called it Subwayshipping EXCEPT NOT REALLY. But. Yes. I am a Libertyshipper.

Libertyshipping is also the first Victini ship to get a name, JSYK. I feel like a special case. 8)

BRB singing the Star-Spangled Banner.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Any incest shipping is weird to me, IMO.

LibertyShipping is actually kind of cool. I can imagine all of Surge's Pokemon being jealous.

I find a lot of common shippings ridiculous, I don't want to offend anyone by posting them.

But the most ridiculous ship is definitely YEAHGOCRASHERWAKEShipping - Crasher Wake and himself.

Best Wishes Reviewer
    BW001 | BW002 | BW003 | BW004 | BW005

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfan
    LibertyShipping is actually kind of cool. I can imagine all of Surge's Pokemon being jealous.
    Okay so anyways I saw your signature, then from that I came back to this thread... you are my new favourite person. 8)

Raichu vs. Victini faitos GO GO GO.

Ships I've NamedTwitter

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast