Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF Shippings

OK, I guess I'll fess up.

Anyone here watch Digimon as a kid?
    Well, I ship MyotismonxKari.
    Yes.

One of the most WTF shippings I've heard of without looking a list up on the internet would have to be from my 7 year-old niece!

I like to draw, and she looked through some of my drawings, and so she asked me: "Can you draw him and her kissing for me?"

And the characters were:
    Goku (Dragonball Z) x Sailor Chibi/Mini Moon (Sailor Moon)

Yeah, that was a pretty WTF shipping moment.
    P: TBS Episode 15 - Reunited
    Daisy: "Hi Misty! Like, we were wondering... Like, we're out of badges, so how do we get more?"
    Misty: "We get, like, 100 a month! How could you be out?!"
    Daisy: "I don't know! It's sooo weird!"
    *knock knock knock*
    Delivery guy: "Pizza delivery!"
    Daisy: "Oh, you're sooo nice! Here, take this badge!"
    Misty: "YOU CANNOT DO THAT!!!"

NxGhetsis. I'm not kidding, there's actually a thread on DeviantArt with this pairing. It's probably trolling an all, but WTF. N is a tragic anti-villain who's got a harem of fangirls, and likely doesn't even know what sex is. Ghetsis is not only his father, but one of the worst parents and most evil Pokemon characters in the history of the series. I hope to whatever force presides over our lives that this isn't canon, and Ghetsis at least had the dignity to not do that.

Thusly, I have formed my own paring: N x Zoroark. I say this because, since N was raised by Pokemon, his puberty would be involved with Pokemon. He and his Zoroark would be more than just friends(in this, I imagine Zoroark to be female). And thus, without any human contact, N became a Pokephile and screwed a Zoroark. It's WTF, but not as much as the above pairing

Amy/River and Rory/River are now completely ruined
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

FT: (all shiny)
    LF: (all shiny)

Pretty much anything Ash and something not a person or a Pokemon.

Oh yea also sibling x sibling. That makes me wanna go "WTF is your problem?"

Alot of people think my Dialga/Palkia shipping is a WTF shipping. Yet, there's people who support it. I'm confused. lol

Oh and Sonic the Hedgehog x Anne Frank. I've said fanfiction of it and it's creepy. http://forums.sega.com/archive/index.php/t-284731.html

Also, I kinda like Giratina/Zero but as a one sided ship on Zeros part lol

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    NxGhetsis. I'm not kidding, there's actually a thread on DeviantArt with this pairing. It's probably trolling an all, but WTF. N is a tragic anti-villain who's got a harem of fangirls, and likely doesn't even know what sex is. Ghetsis is not only his father, but one of the worst parents and most evil Pokemon characters in the history of the series. I hope to whatever force presides over our lives that this isn't canon, and Ghetsis at least had the dignity to not do that.

d
    It hasn't really been confirmed that they are father and son. Yes, N has the name Harmonia, but for all we know, Ghetsis could have just given him that name recently when he became king. I see 'em as father and son, but canon hasn't confirmed it.
    Last edited by はるひ; 26th August 2011 at 6:35 PM.
    岩根雅明=♡

I suppose JetxAzula from Avatar the Last Airbender is pretty WTF to me, but hey, that's imagination for ya'
    Eeveelution Ace Trainer
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/28tw9d4.gif[/IMG]
    -Credit to Purplepassion-

Diamond/Pearl team pre-national dex
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/20gijow.png[/IMG]
    -Credit to Gladeshadow, Dark Valley Request Shop

JamesxMeowth. Don't ask. Or possibly Snape and Jesus. Yes, there is a fic. No I don't really remember it. It should be in ToplessRobot's Fan Fiction Fridays section though, if any of you want to look it up.
    I have claimed Taillow! Fear me!

Quote Originally Posted by razorrozar7
    Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

Anyone X Anne Frank

~nya
    岩根雅明=♡

The Gym Caretaker & G/S/C/HG/SS Player character's Mom (not written like that, of course)... I can't remember the name of the shipping, but the two being paired up will make me forever remember it in my mind. That and Red & Red's Mom kind make my eye twitch.
    I am PROUD to support crack and nevermet shippings through fan fiction!

Pokemon Gray (Pokemon BW Story.)

Speech is Golden & Over Time (UroborusShipping)

We Met on The Subway & I Think You're The One (OthelloShipping Fics)

Find more of my PKMN fan fiction HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    Thusly, I have formed my own paring: N x Zoroark. I say this because, since N was raised by Pokemon, his puberty would be involved with Pokemon. He and his Zoroark would be more than just friends(in this, I imagine Zoroark to be female). And thus, without any human contact, N became a Pokephile and screwed a Zoroark. It's WTF, but not as much as the above pairing
    And I bet that Zorua you can get in Castelia City is the abandoned grandchild Ghetsis didn't want around. >x<
    I am PROUD to support crack and nevermet shippings through fan fiction!

Pokemon Gray (Pokemon BW Story.)

Speech is Golden & Over Time (UroborusShipping)

We Met on The Subway & I Think You're The One (OthelloShipping Fics)

Find more of my PKMN fan fiction HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by MissBluRose View Post
    And I bet that Zorua you can get in Castelia City is the abandoned grandchild Ghetsis didn't want around. >x<
    If there's not some fanfiction of this, there should be.

Jesus said, "Love thy neighbor." He didn't say, "Love thy neighbor as long as they are straight, white, Christian, morally responsible individuals."

Hmmm...

Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who/Torchwood) X Cloud (FFVII) (What's creepy here is that the more I think about this, the less I can come up with arguments as to why it would never work...you know, aside from the whole, living in different universes thing)

Iron Man (Marvel Comics) X Cameron (Terminator: TSCC) (I suppose I can sort of get why, but it's still odd to me)

Mewtwo X Misty

Naruto X Kyuubi (although these usually retcon Kyuubi into a hot girl, instead of a 100 foot long demonic fox monster, so I suppose it isn't so outlandish)

Kirby X Jigglypuff (actually sort of cute, and comes from the Super Smash Bros. series, so whatever)

These are some definate odd ones.
    This is me. This is my team. Fear our wrath.
    Trainer Card for my Fanfiction.
    (First line links to FF.net version of the story, second line links to Serebii.net version of the story)
        Spoiler:- Credit for stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanDreamer View Post
    Hmmm...

Captain Jack Harkness (Doctor Who/Torchwood) X Cloud (FFVII) (What's creepy here is that the more I think about this, the less I can come up with arguments as to why it would never work...you know, aside from the whole, living in different universes thing).
    Okay, that makes perfect sense. Somehow, I can just see them together.

Why Aerith (FFVII) x Sephiroth (FFVII).... WHY???? They don't go well together and he does sort of kill her.... ¬¬

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hakajin View Post
    Roofshipping. This involves Isaac from Golden Sun and the roof of his house. Yes. There is a fic.

Also, Goku/Anne Frank. Yes, that Goku and that Anne Frank. There are no words for this. And if you like that, try the dramatic reading.

Oh, yes, and then there's that erotic fic about Hogwarts and a giant squid. Rated NC-17 for hot squid on building action. Read at your own peril.

So yes, there is some truly bizarre stuff out there.
    The mere mention of that leaves it as the oddest ship in my book for years to come.
    ~Fact of the Whenever~
    Life gives you lemons because a large portion of humanity wasn't thankful for the grapes it already had. Please treat all fruit with respect.

How about the Nico/Rachel shipping from PJO. I mean seriously, some people are obviously on something when they ship. It's why I don't ship.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

Light x Ryuk from Death Note, It makes me shiver

I ship LinkxStarfire(the cartoon version) in my Zelda/Teen Titans fanfiction.
    Does that count as a WTF shipping?

I've heard before: "Robin would be pissed! Robin would kill him! Blah blah blah...."
    But IMO, Link could kick Robin's butt.
    ""You know, you fight pretty well… for a thief." He told me while still trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I responded. "Your hair's still silly-looking though."

- Robin and Scarlette (my OC), Titan Legends Volume 5

This is a line from volume 5 of my fanfiction on deviantart and fanfiction.net. It features my original character, Scarlette; a young demigoddess with the power to make almost any weapon.

Pokemon Black FC: 1893-3683-3048

3DS FC: 4682-8668-1957
    Pokemon X ING: Joey

Visit my trade thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562519

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    Why Aerith (FFVII) x Sephiroth (FFVII).... WHY???? They don't go well together and he does sort of kill her.... ¬¬
    Lol, I agree! A lot of people I know like this ship xD...and there's so much fanart o.o
    Maybe Sephiroth killed her so no one could have her D:
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

This isn't a weird shipping I heard, it's a weird one I MADE UP because technically these two characters will NEVER meet except in fanfic due to the isolationist attitude of the franchise...

StirFryShipping: Flannery x Cilan

I made it up because I made characters with those names in The Sims Medieval and Flannery was Licentious, he he he.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

Hetrosexual shippings with Cilan, with the exception of Wishfulshipping makes me go WTF. I had a dream about a Larxene x Cilan scene once.

There's also a lot of ace attorney pairings I use to fangasm over which also makes me feel the same way, but I still appreciate them for good time's sake.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Mouthstrechshipping...
    Seriously, Dawn's hands and Ash's mouth?

anything that ships CITIES...
    岩根雅明=♡

Some weird pairings? Hmm... I really don't find Ships strange until they're lemonized. Then their pretty bizarre... And some Ships like DawnxPalkia really make me hope there is no lemon fic for that...Yandere Ships are weird, too.
    Last edited by Moonlight Amaryllis; 10th April 2012 at 7:19 AM.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast