Thread: Peze out n00bs (and good raters) UU BRMT

Default Peze out n00bs (and good raters) UU BRMT

Yeah, I'm deciding to leave this section for awhile because of all the n00bs, so yeah no bad rates plz!!! (that means you Dan).

Songs

Break by Three Days Grace from Life Starts Now
    Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed from Ten Thousand Fists
    Re-education (Though Labor) by Rise Against from Appeal to Reason
    Assassin by Muse from Black Holes and Revelations
    Hit the Floor by Bullet for my Valentine from The Poison
    Faint by Linkin Park from Meteora

Break (Hitmontop)@Life Orb/Leftovers
    Jolly Nature
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Spe
    Stealth Rock
    Bullet Punch
    Fake Out
    Mach Punch

Seems like a strange set at first but can really put dents in other leads... Yeah Fake Out then SR obviously. Bullet Punch is there to hit Maggy and Spiritomb (although leaving it out on Spiritomb is a bad idea anyways), that Fake Out + Mach Punch won't hit.

Ten Thousand Fists (Tangrowth)@Leftovers
    Impish Nature
    EVs: 252 HP/228 Def/28 Spe
    Sleep Powder
    Power Whip
    Rock Slide
    Leech Seed

Yeah (Almost) standard as hell. Rock Slide over Knock Off just because it's not overly needed in-game.

Re-education (Espeon)@Life Orb
    Timid Nature
    EVs: 252 Spe/116 HP/100 SpD/40 SpA
    Calm Mind
    Pyschic
    HP Fighting
    Signal Beam

LolatSmogonsEvs. The EV spread gives it a little extra bulk and allows it to set up some CMs... Psychic for powerful STAB and it's coverage isn't as bad in UU so don't tell me to replace it, HP Fighting for Darks and Signal Beam for other Psychics... lol at Gengar after a 2 CMs (if I use this in OU)

Assassin (Azumarril)@Choice Band
    Adamant Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 HP/4 Spe
    Aqua Jet
    Brick Break
    Return
    Ice Punch

Lol. This thing owns, and with a 150 Atk BP with Pure Power it's absolute beast.

Hit the Floor (Steelix)@Leftovers
    Careful Nature
    EVs: 252 HP/252 SpD/4 Atk
    Earthquake
    Gyro Ball
    Explosion
    Curse

This one, I'm not sure about... a friend gave it to me awhile ago (doesn't use any forums) and I thought I'd give it a shot.

Faint (Mismagius)@Leftovers
    Timid Nature
    Calm Mind
    Shadow Ball
    Substitute
    Thunderbolt

Variation of the standard CMSubMaggy... the spread makes it alittle more bulky.

There you go... I'm sad to leave this place but some of the n00bs are just to stubborn and are starting to wear me out... I'd like to thank V4E, Tyrant, Ungelate, and AlCario for trying to stay here to help and all they have done... I'd also like to thank Eon, Bossk, and Arsel who are sticking with this place and trying to make it better... same with the Mods. You n00bs better stfu and let them actually help you, because part of this is your fault.

P.S. this is only a temporary leave.. I will come back

-Ampy-
    Last edited by Ampy; 22nd October 2009 at 1:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    Yeah, I'm deciding to leave this section for awhile because of all the n00bs, so yeah no bad rates plz!!! (that means you Dan). Ouch.

Songs

Nice song choices. I love all of these.

Jolly Nature
    EVs: 252 Speed/252 Atk/4 HP
    Stealth Rock
    Bullet Punch
    Fake Out
    Mach Punch

Seems like a strange set at first but can really put dents in other leads... Yeah Fake Out then SR obviously. Bullet Punch is there to hit Maggy and Spiritomb (although leaving it out on Spiritomb is a bad idea anyways), that Fake Out + Mach Punch won't hit.
    Not Bad. Shame it lacks roar or something to make full use of SR.

Impish Nature
    Sleep Powder
    Power Whip
    Rock Slide
    Leech Seed

Yeah (Almost) standard as hell. Rock Slide over Knock Off just because it's not overly needed in-game.
    Agreed. Perfect.

Timid Nature
    Calm Mind
    Pyschic
    HP Fighting
    Signal Beam/Grass Knot/Shadow Ball

LolatSmogonsEvs. LolatusingSmogon. The EV spread gives it a little extra bulk and allows it to set up some CMs... Psychic for powerful STAB and it's coverage isn't as bad in UU so don't tell me to replace it, HP Fighting for Darks and Signal Beam for other Psychics... lol at Gengar after a 2 CMs (if I use this in OU)
    I'd say that you could run Grass Knot over Signal Beam, it's mainly intended for Dark types which HP Fighting hits already. Or you could go with Shadow Ball if you're concerned about other Psychic types and Ghost types.

Adamant Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
    Aqua Jet
    Brick Break
    Return
    Ice Punch

Lol. This thing owns, and with a 150 Atk BP with Pure Power it's absolute beast.
    Holy Crap, it's a Choice Band Azumarill, and it rocks. You should swap the Speed Ev's into Hp, seeing as Azumarill won't outspeed a Lead(the pencil kind, not lead as in your Hitmontop) Brick, and with decent defenses and Hp base stats it's pretty tough on defense. Aqua Jet gets priority anyway.

Careful Nature
    Earthquake
    Gyro Ball
    Explosion
    Curse

This one, I'm not sure about... a friend gave it to me awhile ago (doesn't use any forums) and I thought I'd give it a shot.
    Looks pretty decent. I'd replace Explosion with Stone Edge or Rock Slide, but that's just personal choice.

Timid Nature
    Calm Mind
    Shadow Ball
    Substitute
    Thunderbolt

Lol, that's the same Ev spread as Espeon.

There you go... I'm sad to leave this place but some of the n00bs are just to stubborn and are starting to wear me out... I'd like to thank V4E, Tyrant, Ungelate, and AlCario for trying to stay here to help and all they have done... I'd also like to thank Eon and Bossk who are sticking with this place and trying to make it better... same with the Mods. You n00bs better stfu and let them actually help you, because part of this is your fault.
    Thank you Ampy. Good luck with your clan.
    P.S. this is only a temporary leave.. I will come back
    Good. Hopefully when you do, the section won't suck and Bossk and I will be amazing.
    -Ampy-
    You know the drill.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Thanks. Lol, the reason they have the same spread is because IMO specially defensive sweepers like Espeon and Maggy do great with it and thanks for the tip on Azu's EVs. Shame, that our idea isn't gonna work though
    Last edited by Ampy; 21st October 2009 at 2:27 AM.

^Yeah. I know, it's just rare to see any repeat spreads other than 252/252/4 on a team XD
    And not a problem. It is a shame, but the mods are still considering what you suggested to them. That's a start, and we'll get there eventually. Even if I have to fight kicking and screaming to the banned users bin.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

It's more annoying when people just slap on Pokes straight off Smogon :/ Only 2-3 of my sets are actually off Smogon, and none of the Pokes are right off Smogon

^LolatSmogon.
    I don't even use it. It's so annoying when people say OMG, ITS A SMOGON SET IT RULEZ!!! because then I have no idea what the hell they're thinking and no clue as to their skill level. It doesn't make you any better.

I only use it when I'm refering to something then I see the horrible EV spreads they have on there sometimes... we are getting a bit off topic buddy lol.

Anymore rates?

Nope, Eon's got it

Anymore rates?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossk View Post
    Nope, Eon's got it
    Double sigged for no apparent reason. I really hope this is the last of the goodbye RMT's.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Double sigged for no apparent reason. I really hope this is the last of the goodbye RMT's.
    yeah me too.
    Pokemon Y friend code: 3539 9808 8985
    Friend safari: Ice Type

;658;

Always looking for battles so PM me if you're interested

Perma Leave =/= Temp Leave :/ But whatever it still counts as a BRMT

This team is decent. I can still see a few problems, though.

You don't really need to run 252 Speed EVs on Hitmontop, since you're running three priority moves. Move them into HP to add to his bulk.

Your Steelix is a carbon copy of Smogon's Curse set lol. Below is a similar set I once used which works wonders. Your set is fine (obviously), but give the one below some consideration.

Steelix@Leftovers
    Sturdy
    Careful
    252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
    -Curse
    -Gyro Ball
    -Rest
    -Sleep Talk

I call him CroLix and he is a beast. The only problem is if a special sweeper comes along and causes you to either switch and lose your boosts or get KOed by Surf/Flamethrower/whatever, so he's better reserved for the late game. I have no idea how he would work in-game, but when I used him competitively he caused a lot of grief.

Otherwise I'd say your team is pretty good, but I generally play OU so I think of any potential threats.

On a different note: Goodbye. Hopefully this place will get better and you (and I, and possibly the others as well) will return.

PS: My own goodbye RMT will be coming soon.

Lol, I can't believe I accidently put 252 EVs in speed on Break.. thanks for correcting me and I'll try that bad boy out

Yeah, I'm deciding to leave this section for awhile because of all the n00bs, so yeah no bad rates plz!!! (that means you Dan).
    ^^

Songs

Awesome Songs! You have my second-fav in there (Faint).

Jolly Nature
    EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Spe
    Stealth Rock
    Bullet Punch
    Fake Out
    Mach Punch

Hmm... love the idea, but is hitmontop really the best one to pull this off? There are many similar sets throughout the UU tier, and several of them have more solid defences. Keep the idea, though.

Impish Nature
    Sleep Powder
    Power Whip
    Rock Slide / Substitute
    Leech Seed

I love this guy! Used to use a variation of him myself. ^^ However, I learned one thing while using it- put substitute on it. Tangrowth is really slow and vulnerable to status effects without it. You don't really have to, but it saved me in many instances.

Timid Nature
    Calm Mind
    Pyschic
    HP Fighting
    Signal Beam / Baton Pass

LolatSmogonsEvs. The EV spread gives it a little extra bulk and allows it to set up some CMs... Psychic for powerful STAB and it's coverage isn't as bad in UU so don't tell me to replace it, HP Fighting for Darks and Signal Beam for other Psychics... lol at Gengar after a 2 CMs (if I use this in OU)
    Looks good. I don't see anything wrong, but baton pass would fit well if Espeon ever gets in trouble, as it could make use of the CMs.

Adamant Nature
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 HP/4 Spe
    Aqua Jet
    Brick Break
    Return
    Ice Punch

It does own. Keep the set!

Careful Nature
    Earthquake
    Gyro Ball
    Explosion
    Curse

Looks good, all though you need insane skills I know you have to make use of it with all of its glorious slowness.

Timid Nature
    Calm Mind
    Shadow Ball
    Substitute
    Thunderbolt

Good.

There you go... I'm sad to leave this place but some of the n00bs are just to stubborn and are starting to wear me out... I'd like to thank V4E, Tyrant, Ungelate, and AlCario for trying to stay here to help and all they have done... I'd also like to thank Eon, Bossk, and Arsel who are sticking with this place and trying to make it better... same with the Mods. You n00bs better stfu and let them actually help you, because part of this is your fault.

P.S. this is only a temporary leave.. I will come back. Good, I was worried there. ^^

-Ampy-
    Suggestions. Overall a creative and good team. GL with it.
    Platinum FC: 1247-7021-2029
    White FC: 0991-2596-9285

Thanks to SilverSoulLugia for the epic banner!

Thanks Flygon... Hitmontop outclasses all Fake Out leads other then Ambipom in UU, but Top gets Bullet Punch and Mach Punch + SR