Thread: Big Brother - Season 16

Default Big Brother - Season 16

I'm llaaaate, but not by much. New season started recently, surprisingly I think my favorite so far is Frankie, despite the likely stunt-casting.

I've gotta say that I really like Frankie, too. Zach is becoming increasingly irritating, especially after making fun of Nicole at the recent Nomination Ceremony. Nicole is perfect, okay. I'm moving to wherever she's from and marrying her okay
    AS

Currently breeding for a shiny Aqua Jet Marill!
    FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

If you watch the feeds you'd know Nicole isn't perfect.

It should be known that I only said that because she and Hayden made out and I cried many manly tears. Nicole is perfect.
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

I wasn't really much of a fan of this show before, but I've started to take interest in it now for some reason. IDK why, I think I just find the psychological aspect of it interesting.

Anyway, I find it completely hilarious that the last two evictions were unanimous. You pretty much saw that coming with Devin, he pretty much dug his own grave, but with Brittany? I was expecting at least one person to vote for her to stay. Hell, if Zach gets backdoored, he might be unanimously evicted as well. Just how rare is it for everyone else in the house to vote out the same person?

Also, what are they going to do later on in the season with the BOB? Once they get down to 4 or 5 players, they won't have enough people for it anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Anyway, I find it completely hilarious that the last two evictions were unanimous. You pretty much saw that coming with Devin, he pretty much dug his own grave, but with Brittany? I was expecting at least one person to vote for her to stay. Hell, if Zach gets backdoored, he might be unanimously evicted as well. Just how rare is it for everyone else in the house to vote out the same person?

Also, what are they going to do later on in the season with the BOB? Once they get down to 4 or 5 players, they won't have enough people for it anymore.
    Typically the start of the season results in quite a few unanimous decisions because everyone is too afraid not to vote with the house despite the fact that every vote is anonymous. Usually around now they start to separate which causes closer evictions but I don't see that happening with this massive alliance and the incredible amount of floaters (Victoria, Donny, Jocasta, Christine, and Nicole. Brittany and Pao Pao would have been included here as well).

They'll end the twist around jury I'd imagine.
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

Getting caught up on Big Brother 16, I’m on episode four. Devin truly is the house guest I dislike the most at the moment. Horribly arrogant, he thinks Donny is a spy? Really? As for house guest I’m fond of, definitely liking what I see of Frankie and Zach, two house guest I thought I would dislike(I love Zankie, I usually hate shipping with a passion or am indifferent.). Cody, Donny, PaoPao, Caleb, the nerd glasses-wearing girls aren’t too shabby either. Devin’s too stupid to live if he thinks Donny is some super spy/soldier whatever. I hope he gets eliminated soon for his behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    Typically the start of the season results in quite a few unanimous decisions because everyone is too afraid not to vote with the house despite the fact that every vote is anonymous. Usually around now they start to separate which causes closer evictions but I don't see that happening with this massive alliance and the incredible amount of floaters (Victoria, Donny, Jocasta, Christine, and Nicole. Brittany and Pao Pao would have been included here as well).
    So you think the house is basically Bomb Squad vs. floaters? I'm not sure it's entirely that clear cut. For one, there's the issue with Zach and Christine, the sooner they put an end to that, the better (most likely with them backdooring Zach). Then there's Amber, who is threatening to reveal the existence of the Bomb Squad. And lastly, there's Donny, who is already suspicious that Cody is in an alliance after being put on the block last week to get rid of Brittany. And if their alliance is revealed, I think it could turn very ugly, the other members of the house would be more inclined to band together and this could turn into all out war. I think the Detonators have to walk a very fine line if they want to remain a dominant force in this house.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    They'll end the twist around jury I'd imagine.
    That sounds about right, and then maybe they'll introduce a new one around that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?