Page 195 of 292 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 7300

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

  1. #4851
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    I watch Saturday Morning Slam solely for the censors they have. Any time a "big hit" is going to be landed, they cut away for something else, hopefully another wrestler, for face reactions. Very funny stuff.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  2. #4852
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2

  3. #4853
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I've been watching Smackdown and Tribute to the Troops. Smackdown live was alright. The whole Ziggler/AJ/Cena storyline is not that bad exactly but it could have been a little better. Instead of making this BS about Cena breaking AJ's heart, why not have her tell the crowd she betrayed Cena because he loves the company more then her? That in the end he will choose the company over and that she felt he was using her to get popular with the crowd and then cut a promo about how Cena allies himself with popular or in-the-moment popular stars like Zack Ryder to get himself more popularity and that his relationship with her was all about getting himself more popular with the crowd. And seeing how crazy AJ is it would make sense for her character to scream that kind of stuff. And make Cena actually care that his girlfriend left him for his rival in Dolph Ziggler and have them reveal that they have been planning this for a long time to rub it in Cena's face and that every time AJ kissed Cena, she really was imagining it was Dolph Ziggler. I actually could have enjoyed this story more if it was better written, but oh well.
    That make's too much sense for WWE, I would have liked that better too plus it would make more sense if AJ just helped Ziggler win instead of becoming his girlfriend and making out with him seeing as he chewed her out earlier on Raw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    And it looks like ADR is still playing the face role. So why in Tribute to the Troops did they have him fight Ryback?
    Because the Mexicans can't look good compared to our wrestlers. Apparently they don't respect the Troops enough to give them anything other than phoned in matches...

  4. #4854
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    That make's too much sense for WWE, I would have liked that better too plus it would make more sense if AJ just helped Ziggler win instead of becoming his girlfriend and making out with him seeing as he chewed her out earlier on Raw.



    Because the Mexicans can't look good compared to our wrestlers. Apparently they don't respect the Troops enough to give them anything other than phoned in matches...
    They more then likely put AJ and Ziggler together because obviously AJ herself cannot have a feud with Cena without backup. I mean she can't wrestle him, though it would be funny if they actually had her crazy enough to try. That would really sell the insane character she is. And even her bodyguard who looks like a fusion of Ryback and Bobby Lashley, would need more going for him to feud with Cena alone. This faction of Ziggler, AJ, and Big E can only work for me if Dolph Ziggler is the leader and AJ is just the sidekick who helps him cheat from time to time. I don't like that AJ is basically calling the shots but I don't necessarily dislike this group. I mean when I look at it, it's a great heel team to watch Ziggler's back. Especially when he cashes in MITB and becomes World champ. Many top heels have groups or one single person to help them stay at the top and earn more heat. Triple H and Evolution, CM Punk and his Straight Edge Society, Even heel rapper John Cena had B2 and that other guy...was it Red Dog? I don't remember his name it was so long ago. So I don't necessarily dislike Ziggler having a team like this because they can help him become the number 2 top heel next to Punk. But AJ needs to be toned down and Ziggler needs to be the clear star and leader of this group. Though I don't mind Ziggler and AJ making out on Cena's lifeless body.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  5. #4855
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    I would rather have AJ call the shots then Ziggler, considering she already controls the muscle of the group and is the reason Cena started feuding with Ziggler to begin with, plus Ziggler usually bores the hell out of me when he's not selling everyone's finishers... The cocky heel thing he does has gotten really old for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    They more then likely put AJ and Ziggler together because obviously AJ herself cannot have a feud with Cena without backup.
    His name is Big E. and she's already feuding with Cena as she cost him a main event match and had Langston destroy him. Dolph just happened to be the beneficiary, which is why I think AJ becoming Dolph's girlfriend doesn't make much sense when they were at odds just a weeks ago. Plus she's already gone through like 4 boyfriends and made out with half the roster. as it was put earlier she shouldn't be that kind of diva...

  6. #4856
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    594

    Default

    What I don't get is why on SD during Miz TV did Ziggler come to the ring dressing like the long lost cousin of either Deuce or Domino?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

  7. #4857
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,571

    Default

    Happy Holdiays WWE thread. But OMG! It's not surprising but I think last nights RAW was one of the most PG era episodes of all! So much for Del Rio's face turn. I guess he's heel again after he "ran over" Mick Foley... I mean Santa! I mean wow everyone felt so PG it was funny. But I admit I did like that opening song the Superstars all did together if only because it was kinda cool to see the WWE universe stand together like that, both faces and heels. Call me weird but I like when we have moments like that, every once in awhile. But RAW was PG, every face/good guy won their match. I don't think any heels actually won last night. The matches were alright I guess. There were some moments where I laughed if only because I was making fun of the show. AJ and Ziggler's Christmas date was funny if only because AJ bragged every chance she could about how she made Cena lose and they even watched the video of it. I admit it made me laugh.

    But other then the funny stuff RAW was meh. Very PG last night. Cena vs Del Rio was...interesting. Cena screaming "Santa!" made me laugh so hard I cried. But the best moment of the night was when Del Rio threw a teddy bear at John Cena as if it were a weapon. That was gold. ADR's teddy bear attack! So yeah that was RAW for me. I know it was for the kids but man that was PG.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  8. #4858
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    No best part was the bowling ball to Del Rio's jewels.

    He might still turn face, the whole thing was an "accident" anyway.

    Those AJ/Ziggler scenes made me cringe. This frequent passing around of AJ could be the death of her... Also I think It's strange Cena hasn't reacted at all to them aside from that one backstage segment with Sheamus.

  9. #4859
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Oh My Gosh...DEL RIO GOT A REACTION...it only took him running over santa on chrstimas eve. Hm that would explain the sheer lack of presents under my tree...I was expecting a corvette Del Rio! Oh well I can't believe what I was watching on Monday...as it was so corny but made for an ok episode. I did want a surprise Shield appearance during the Miracle on 34th street fight saying that they were going to get revenge for SANTA!!!!!!!
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.



    Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

    Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

  10. #4860
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    Oh My Gosh...DEL RIO GOT A REACTION...it only took him running over santa on chrstimas eve. Hm that would explain the sheer lack of presents under my tree...I was expecting a corvette Del Rio! Oh well I can't believe what I was watching on Monday...as it was so corny but made for an ok episode. I did want a surprise Shield appearance during the Miracle on 34th street fight saying that they were going to get revenge for SANTA!!!!!!!
    That actuallu would have been perfect they come in and attack all yelling "SANTA!!!!" That would have made this PG RAW perfect! Del Rio can throw another teddy bear at them. RAW was so bad last Monday that I actually loved it because it was so bad.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  11. #4861
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    594

    Default

    So Wade Barrett's the new Intercontinental Champion.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

  12. #4862
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Lonely City
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    So Wade Barrett's the new Intercontinental Champion.
    I'm honestly disappointed by this. Wade Barrett is someone who should be in the Heavy Weight Title picture by now. Instead he's being treated as a Mid-Carder. I only hope that when he eventually loses the title that he immediately goes for the Heavy Weight Gold. Am I the only one whose wanted a Sheamus& Wade feud? Don't see that happening now.

  13. #4863
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    speaking of sheamus, i don't really get how the big show making racist irish remarks is allowed in pg-wwe. he's calling him stuff like pasty-skinned potato-eating ginger. im not saying I'm mad about it, but it is a bit much, and i have a feeling that this would actually be an issue if sheamus were latin/african american

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  14. #4864
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REL720 View Post
    I'm honestly disappointed by this. Wade Barrett is someone who should be in the Heavy Weight Title picture by now. Instead he's being treated as a Mid-Carder. I only hope that when he eventually loses the title that he immediately goes for the Heavy Weight Gold.
    I second this. Instead we get Big Show for the 1000th time...

    Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    speaking of sheamus, i don't really get how the big show making racist irish remarks is allowed in pg-wwe. he's calling him stuff like pasty-skinned potato-eating ginger. im not saying I'm mad about it, but it is a bit much, and i have a feeling that this would actually be an issue if sheamus were latin/african american
    Because you can get away with a lot under the PG rating. It's just not often we see anything other than corny TV-Y7 level stuff.

    and Serious Cena = Much better than corny joke telling Cena...

  15. #4865
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    So Wade Barrett's the new Intercontinental Champion.
    Glad that he took the title from Kingston, hopefully Kingston slowly elevates to the main event.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

  16. #4866
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Wow. Looks like this thread has really died down over the holiday...

    Anyway, two things about Raw tonight:

    1) Ryback vs. Punk was great. Entertaining, lots of violence, neat spots, etc. Shield interference was a bit predictable, but eh, had to get Ryback away from Punk somehow. Ryback continues to win me over.

    2) The segment between Punk and Rock was awesome, on both ends. There was an enjoyable clash in style - Punk with the serious "pipebomb"; Rock with the over-the-top comedy - that really made that work. Just the right blend of seriousness and entertainment that wrestling needs to work. And damn it all, Rock holding the WWE title just looked great. I want him to win so badly. In any case, I'd better put aside $50 because I want to see Rock vs. Punk now.

  17. #4867
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    again, i know I'm biased, but i thought cm punk did amazing today. and I'm not even referring to the last 5 minutes of his match that i saw; his."pipebomb", which he correctly defined as the honest truth, was so good. it could be my personal appreciation, but there's reason why I'm a fan of the guy, and that's cuz i think he's the best heel ever. that could be because all his heel remarks have a hint of truth; the success of wwe superstars is based completely on popularity, and not talent or speaking skills. and i think he was saying all this today because he knew the rock would show up and give his "finally"s and "can you smell..." and "candy ***" predictable chants that every superstar is forced to do to have a chance of success in this business. i was hoping the rock would do better and be more original but like all wwe retirees they have to stick to the banter that made them popular in their time so they can feed nostalgia and manipulate the fans like puppets. and i know I'm pretty much ripping off punk's speech, but like i said, there was truth to it, and i respect that because he calls out the wwe for its flaws. the rock's jokes, again, were predictable, which is kinda sad since they won't have the same effect on punk as they did on cena. like always, he can't directly answer people's statements, since he always just goes back to the fans and "kicking ***" and his silly jokes.

    to sum up, i look forward to these next 20 days, but not even The Great One can compete with CM Punk with the mic

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  18. #4868
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Honestly after raw, all I can say is that everyone was pretty much on spot for an excellent raw. The only problem I had was that Kofi/Show match that felt out of place...and was pretty quick squash.

    Ziggler/Cena was pretty spot on, and I really enjoyed the fact they let Ziggler call Cena out on his faults that make his character stale. If they go different directions after the Rumble for feuds, I wouldn't mind, but as long as this is a rivalry they can revisit in the future on similar circumstances it'd be great.

    Ryback/Punk, not the greatest masterpiece or TLC match ever, but I was into it. It was a well hyped match, and after some build up I read from Rock on twitter and possible hints that Ryback actually did have a chance to win made it feel like it would go either way. Would the WWE total swerve us and let Rock take on the mammoth Ryback or stay on course with Punk? It was obvious Punk would retain, but for that match I just forgot that and really enjoyed the match they had.

    Finally, damn that promo work by both the Rock and Punk made it feel like the Road to Wrestlemania started tonight. Honestly, I don't care who people say won the promo war this night, I enjoyed the "Pipebomb" by Punk and the usual Rock to the fans rescue promo work. The fact that Cena/Rock/Austin/Hogan were the face of the company and always were going to be the guy to rescue the crowd from heel antics means Punk has earned his place as the best Heel in WWE today after that work with the Rock.

    Other than that I actually enjoyed the 3MB segments with Orton/Sheamus as it gave them more TV time. Barrett disrespecting both Santino Marella and Ricky Steamboat for their "Title reigns" for a way to gain heat. It was a short match, which I wished got some more time if they really would let Santino show how good he is in the ring, it could have been one of the matches of the night.

    Also, enjoyed the Team Hell No vs Rhodes Scholars match up. This will make for one great PPV tag title match when they finally go that route. Honestly, this feud should go up to Mania where either team has the shot of winning those titles, but ultimately mark where the Rhodes Scholars win the tag titles.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.



    Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

    Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

  19. #4869
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With Lucy and her diamonds
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    Honestly after raw, all I can say is that everyone was pretty much on spot for an excellent raw. The only problem I had was that Kofi/Show match that felt out of place...and was pretty quick squash.

    Ziggler/Cena was pretty spot on, and I really enjoyed the fact they let Ziggler call Cena out on his faults that make his character stale. If they go different directions after the Rumble for feuds, I wouldn't mind, but as long as this is a rivalry they can revisit in the future on similar circumstances it'd be great.

    Ryback/Punk, not the greatest masterpiece or TLC match ever, but I was into it. It was a well hyped match, and after some build up I read from Rock on twitter and possible hints that Ryback actually did have a chance to win made it feel like it would go either way. Would the WWE total swerve us and let Rock take on the mammoth Ryback or stay on course with Punk? It was obvious Punk would retain, but for that match I just forgot that and really enjoyed the match they had.

    Finally, damn that promo work by both the Rock and Punk made it feel like the Road to Wrestlemania started tonight. Honestly, I don't care who people say won the promo war this night, I enjoyed the "Pipebomb" by Punk and the usual Rock to the fans rescue promo work. The fact that Cena/Rock/Austin/Hogan were the face of the company and always were going to be the guy to rescue the crowd from heel antics means Punk has earned his place as the best Heel in WWE today after that work with the Rock.

    Other than that I actually enjoyed the 3MB segments with Orton/Sheamus as it gave them more TV time. Barrett disrespecting both Santino Marella and Ricky Steamboat for their "Title reigns" for a way to gain heat. It was a short match, which I wished got some more time if they really would let Santino show how good he is in the ring, it could have been one of the matches of the night.

    Also, enjoyed the Team Hell No vs Rhodes Scholars match up. This will make for one great PPV tag title match when they finally go that route. Honestly, this feud should go up to Mania where either team has the shot of winning those titles, but ultimately mark where the Rhodes Scholars win the tag titles.
    Hi people, most of you wont know me but Ive been a member for a while now...just not very active posting.
    Recently Ive been catching WWE on youtube lol
    It seems Shamus is really the guy to beat atm. He has a hint of the likes of Triple H and Michaels in 1 person which is amazing.

    Although, I dont know exactly what happened to HHH after his PPV match with Brock. I feel that match was a pure clean fight...thoughts?
    (Im still catching up so please forgive me if I dont know exactly what Im talking about)





    Credits for the Gengar banner to Woebegonick
    Credits for the buttons to Astral Shadow

  20. #4870
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    again, i know I'm biased, but i thought cm punk did amazing today. and I'm not even referring to the last 5 minutes of his match that i saw; his."pipebomb", which he correctly defined as the honest truth, was so good. it could be my personal appreciation, but there's reason why I'm a fan of the guy, and that's cuz i think he's the best heel ever. that could be because all his heel remarks have a hint of truth; the success of wwe superstars is based completely on popularity, and not talent or speaking skills. and i think he was saying all this today because he knew the rock would show up and give his "finally"s and "can you smell..." and "candy ***" predictable chants that every superstar is forced to do to have a chance of success in this business. i was hoping the rock would do better and be more original but like all wwe retirees they have to stick to the banter that made them popular in their time so they can feed nostalgia and manipulate the fans like puppets. and i know I'm pretty much ripping off punk's speech, but like i said, there was truth to it, and i respect that because he calls out the wwe for its flaws. the rock's jokes, again, were predictable, which is kinda sad since they won't have the same effect on punk as they did on cena. like always, he can't directly answer people's statements, since he always just goes back to the fans and "kicking ***" and his silly jokes.

    to sum up, i look forward to these next 20 days, but not even The Great One can compete with CM Punk with the mic
    I disagree entirely. Rock more than held up his end of the segment.

    The Rock's character is all about silly jokes and catchphrases, and him using them doesn't make a bad promo at all. I think demanding that Rock get rid of them and transition to a 100% serious guy (which he's never been) is ignoring what makes "The Rock" work so well in the first place. He's supposed to be over-the-top and silly, and I don't get how that's such a bad thing when wrestling as an industry prospers the most when it's childish and silly. Rock came out. He hyped the crowd, he sold the match, he got Punk booed more than most people have been able to do in months, and he was entertaining. That's the sign of an excellent promo.

    Punk and Rock speak in two different styles and are two vastly different characters, but that doesn't mean that Punk is automatically better on the mic because of it.

    Punk's points have a lot of holes as well, and he really does take on the persona of the stereotypical IWC whenever he talks. For example, his rant on guys getting pushed because of popularity and their ability to move merchandise. What people (especially smarks) don't seem to understand is that popularity is an indicator of how talented a person is. People see Hulk Hogan as the greatest wrestler because of his unparalleled ability to make money. Punk is very wrong there.

  21. #4871
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charizardfan View Post
    What people (especially smarks) don't seem to understand is that popularity is an indicator of how talented a person is.
    Keyword there being indicator. I would say it depends on what your definition of talented is...

    Way above average episode of Raw though. Very little social media pandering and other BS always helps along with less Cena. Punk clashing with Rock was awesome. I disagree too with Punk outshining Rock, they both have their merits with Rock's delivery and funny lines (I was hoping straight edge scrotum would show up as trending on twitter, but oh well) and Punk's usual illogical but intense ranting dialed up (how can the audience not matter despite Punk going on about what sells?) although the grain of truth is still there.

    I'm surprised no one mentioned Cesaro doing his finisher on Khali. pretty amazing spot. and even the divas match looked good (lol) with Kaitlyn looking surprisingly strong there against Eve. definitely one of the best shows in a long while.

    P.S. If Rock wins the belt please change the damn design already...
    Last edited by Laser Shuckle; 8th January 2013 at 9:09 AM.

  22. #4872
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    601

    Default

    I saw Cesaro v Khali for the US title on WWE main event last wednesday and it had the same spot. I was pretty damn surprised at Cesaro's strength. Lifting the Great Khali even for mere seconds straight up in the air when the guy is more muscled than even Clay is pretty impressive.

    As far as Rock vs. Punk on their promo. Both guys won just because they are very different styles. Rock just like Cena just like Hogan just like whoever the face of the company usually is when they are big are those guys who people are naturally attracted to. Like the star QB in high school people just naturally are drawn to these guys and of course they are going to be funny/childish to pander to the people in their promos. Punk is the guy who doesn't have that look and is the complete opposite. He lives in the truth that everyone is willing to deny even though they know it's true. He is the guy who will state the cold-hard facts of the world like the d-bag he is. I compare him to the leader of some group out to bring truth to the world in cartoon/anime shows whether their motives are right or wrong. At least those are my analogies I use.

    Originally posted by BLUES
    Hi people, most of you wont know me but Ive been a member for a while now...just not very active posting.
    Recently Ive been catching WWE on youtube lol
    It seems Shamus is really the guy to beat atm. He has a hint of the likes of Triple H and Michaels in 1 person which is amazing.

    Although, I dont know exactly what happened to HHH after his PPV match with Brock. I feel that match was a pure clean fight...thoughts?
    (Im still catching up so please forgive me if I dont know exactly what Im talking about)
    Sheamus does have hints of HHH, but I don't really see any HBK in the guy. Sheamus is getting up there as a guy to be, but his steam with the fans has slowed down since sometime last year. As well HHH has been shifting more and more into his backstage role in the WWE brass, giving more time for new stars to rise and only getting involved when it's something big that requires star power to draw such as him vs brock.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.



    Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

    Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

  23. #4873
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Anyone got any Rumble picks, or predictions for the match's Final Four? I'm thinking Ryback, Orton, Cena, and Sheamus as the "Final Four". The two favorites are Ryback and John Cena. If WWE plans on doing "Twice in a Lifetime", then it'd be easy to have Cena win the Rumble while Rock wins the WWE title and set up the rematch that way. The announcers were pretty fixated on repeat Rumble winners, so one could see them as it setting it up that way. However, Ryback's been on a role, and WWE could easily put him over with a big Rumble win followed by his challenging Big Show for the title.

    Thoughts?

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUES.
    Although, I dont know exactly what happened to HHH after his PPV match with Brock. I feel that match was a pure clean fight...thoughts?
    (Im still catching up so please forgive me if I dont know exactly what Im talking about)
    I thought the match was pretty good. Not exactly anything I'd put above a "B"/"B+" grade (or if I'm Dave Meltzer, ***1/2 stars), or that I'm really inclined to remember months after the fact, but an enjoyable main event nonetheless.

    As for what happened, Triple H came out on Raw two weeks after and suggested the he "doesn't know" if he can continue on (i.e. he's probably going to return and beat Brock in a rematch at WrestleMania to prove that he's still got it), and hasn't played an active role on Raw since. He showed up at the Slammys to accept the "Match of the Year" award he and Undertaker received for their Hell in a Cell match at WrestleMania 28, said that we haven't seen the last of Undertaker, and left without really indicating one way or another what he'll be doing later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    Keyword there being indicator. I would say it depends on what your definition of talented is...
    There's only one definition of talented, and in wrestling your talent is your ability to be popular and to make money with everything else (your ability to wrestle in the ring, your ability to talk on the mic, your ability to make the other guy look good, your ability to sell an angle) being a means to that end. That's why the people who move merchandise (as well as live attendance, ratings, pay-per-view buys, etc.) get the most opportunities, because they're the most talented.

    I'm surprised no one mentioned Cesaro doing his finisher on Khali. pretty amazing spot. and even the divas match looked good (lol) with Kaitlyn looking surprisingly strong there against Eve. definitely one of the best shows in a long while.
    Lost in the two big things that attracted my attention (Ryback/Punk, Rock/Punk), but yeah it was pretty good. Cesaro is crazy strong, and (coming from someone who thought he was overrated as all hell when he first came in) he's been winning me over lately. I like how he's been one of the few midcard guys to have a consistent, long-running storyline even if it's based off "America sucks!".
    Last edited by charizardfan; 8th January 2013 at 3:54 PM.

  24. #4874
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,571

    Default

    I missed most of RAW last night. I had something else of importance to do. I only saw the beginning match where Cena wins over Ziggler (Which gave me a headache) and I saw the end segment with Rock and Punk. I missed everything else. Rock and Punk's promo was good. Like everyone is saying they are two different styles of wrestlers. I guess I was expecting Rock and Punk to be like Rock and Cena and so I wasn't interested in it. Boy was I wrong. Looking forward to this. As a CM Punk fan I have mixed feelings about him possibly losing his belt to a guy who barely wrestles more then Undertaker. I mean this was a long title reign, I still would have liked it more if someone on the active roster could have ended Punk's title reign and that would launch them as a main eventer. Rock will be gone after mania and it's just to give the whiny attitude era fanboys a reason to watch again.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  25. #4875
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Honestly for a final four at the RR, I can't argue with you more charizardfan. The final four always end up being the guys who are at the cusp of main event status or are household names. So either Cena, Orton, Ryback, and Sheamus are those final four. I could put Daniel Bryan or Wade Barrett in there but as long as they are holding the lower titles, I can't see them being a part of the final four. And as of now because the 2 World champs are both heels and if it stays that way after their matches then I can't see any of the final four being heels really as there aren't any big names ones right now. Unless it's a returning BIG name I can't see the final four in the rumble match being anyone other than those guys.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.



    Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

    Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Page 195 of 292 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •