Page 213 of 299 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 7457

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

The problem with ziggler AND big-e going face is that someone's going to need to turn heel to "balance it out". With orton (hopefully) turning heel to balance out the big-e part, it'd be interesting to see who they'd push toward being heel if ziggler turned face (something like ricardo joining forces with swagger would probably do the trick).
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, non-OU tier supporter, speed-breeder, and steam enthusiast.
        Spoiler:- Current Gen 6 shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    The problem with ziggler AND big-e going face is that someone's going to need to turn heel to "balance it out". With orton (hopefully) turning heel to balance out the big-e part, it'd be interesting to see who they'd push toward being heel if ziggler turned face (something like ricardo joining forces with swagger would probably do the trick).
    Ricardo Rodriguez? with Jack Swagger? in what universe, Mye, in what universe? I know managers have the tendency to come and go more frequently than the ones they're managing, but Ricardo Rodriguez is so fun and is a big influence who has helped Del Rio in making his fan base.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Nice try WWE. Trying to make Cena look good again lmao.
    Wow, nice way to blatantly lie.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    Ricardo Rodriguez? with Jack Swagger? in what universe, Mye, in what universe? I know managers have the tendency to come and go more frequently than the ones they're managing, but Ricardo Rodriguez is so fun and is a big influence who has helped Del Rio in making his fan base.
    The problem is that a) ricardo is a 'ring announcer', not a manager (meaning that jack swagger could still keep zeb), and b) there isn't really any other option if they want to continue the swagger/del rio feud.
    ~Currently own all gen 6 games (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen UU record: 55W/0L/4D

The crowd on monday were pretty damn good. The show wasn't bad either. Fandango is 11th on the uk charts -.-
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    This. Ricardo's announcing of Del Rio is like one of the highlights of ADR as a face. To take that away would be a big blow to his face turn. Just turn Orton heel to balance it out. Is Randy Orton as a face still even that popular? I know his theme entrance gets a big reaction when it hits but still.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

And the biggest reason of all, Jack Swagger just broke ricardo's leg....why ever you'd join someone after that is beyond me.
    ----------------------------------

After monday, I honestly think the reason the "sucks" is because the crowd isn't into it anymore. None of the matches on Monday were particularly interesting but seeing the crowd react to everything made them so much better than they were. I wonder how long this can last.

After monday, I honestly think the reason the "sucks" is because the crowd isn't into it anymore. None of the matches on Monday were particularly interesting but seeing the crowd react to everything made them so much better than they were. I wonder how long this can last.
    like another week or two. the Wrestlemania fever should be more or less dead by then. also, the fact that RAW was in NJ makes a difference

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

So they gave Big E his own theme music on Main Event last night, I was glad to see that the theme they gave him is the one he uses on NXT. I dunno why but to me it just fits him actually, for some reason or another. Also, I dunno why on this as well but his mic work, is honestly just hilarious to me whenever he gets interviewed. I just can't help but laugh at the impression or voice he does or whatever it is he tries to do, it's honestly funny in my opinion.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    So they gave Big E his own theme music on Main Event last night, I was glad to see that the theme they gave him is the one he uses on NXT. I dunno why but to me it just fits him actually, for some reason or another. Also, I dunno why on this as well but his mic work, is honestly just hilarious to me whenever he gets interviewed. I just can't help but laugh at the impression or voice he does or whatever it is he tries to do, it's honestly funny in my opinion.
    Big E has his own theme? Now I regret missing most of Main Event. I only saw Yoshi vs Jack Swagger. I have to look for Big E's theme.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Big E has his own theme? Now I regret missing most of Main Event. I only saw Yoshi vs Jack Swagger. I have to look for Big E's theme.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX6PSOrVbSU
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Wow, nice way to blatantly lie.
    Kind of like when they lied about Wrestlemania 27 breaking attendance records, or at least wording it a certain way to make it look legit...

Supposedly one of the reasons Punk was kept off of Raw was because they didn't want him getting a big ovation. No surprise there either if it's true.

The crowd is always best on the night after Wrestlemania. and it's kind of hard to get interested in the show when they seem to focus more on social media and sales then they do their characters and storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    Kind of like when they lied about Wrestlemania 27 breaking attendance records, or at least wording it a certain way to make it look legit...

Supposedly one of the reasons Punk was kept off of Raw was because they didn't want him getting a big ovation. No surprise there either if it's true.

The crowd is always best on the night after Wrestlemania. and it's kind of hard to get interested in the show when they seem to focus more on social media and sales then they do their characters and storylines.
    To me, raw seemed like a "continuation" of wrestlemania with them trying to fix all the things that they were heavily criticized on (dolph not cashing, swagger apparently not "leaving his mark" on del rio, scrapping the 8 person mixed tag match).

In other news: is anyone excited for the extreme rules ppv coming up?

In other news: is anyone excited for the extreme rules ppv coming up?
    I am, and I hope the matches turn out great (as long as they have a good/decent card).

Well, at the beginning of smackdown dolph ziggler appeared to be losing his voice. Hopefully this becomes permanent, or wait, better idea: Dolph Ziggler should shift "personas" and become a mime!

Well, at the beginning of smackdown dolph ziggler appeared to be losing his voice. Hopefully this becomes permanent, or wait, better idea: Dolph Ziggler should shift "personas" and become a mime!
    there is so much wrong with that.... Ziggler is great on the mic, his character works tons better when he can show off vocally and phyiscally.

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer0081 View Post
    there is so much wrong with that.... Ziggler is great on the mic, his character works tons better when he can show off vocally and phyiscally.
    Really? For me, ziggler's biggest drawback was that he always needs a "Crutch" in order to be entertaining on the mic (vickie guererro, aj, and big e being the usual ones). Without those "crutches", ziggler is blander and blonder than a wheel of cheddar.

Honestly from watching his youtube show/zack ryder's youtube show over the last year or two, ziggler is actually pretty good on a mic when he just has a bit of free reign, and his "show-off" and cocky attitude comes off naturally from those. Yet, with wwe giving their guys scripts/cards to work off of, then there isn't really any free reign on it. I just wish they let some guys natural talents run free a bit more, instead it sometimes hinders their talents.

As well I'm looking forward to extreme rules now, since it seems we are heading towards the shield facing team hell no, and cena/ryback which oh wow, has continuity for what happened earlier this year at the royal rumble.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Honestly from watching his youtube show/zack ryder's youtube show over the last year or two, ziggler is actually pretty good on a mic when he just has a bit of free reign, and his "show-off" and cocky attitude comes off naturally from those. Yet, with wwe giving their guys scripts/cards to work off of, then there isn't really any free reign on it. I just wish they let some guys natural talents run free a bit more, instead it sometimes hinders their talents.

As well I'm looking forward to extreme rules now, since it seems we are heading towards the shield facing team hell no, and cena/ryback which oh wow, has continuity for what happened earlier this year at the royal rumble.
    Agreed. Another thing I'd love to see is orton/sheamus vs mark henry and big show (with orton possibly turning heel during the match).

Has anybody thought of joining the #fandangorevolution yet? All you need to do is buy Fandango's theme, thassall. Everything else is doing it.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Without those "crutches", ziggler is blander and blonder than a wheel of cheddar.
    I agree. although Vickie is even worse than Ziggler.

I've never watched Zack's show but from what I've seen of Ziggler on TV he has little to no character whatsoever. Being good on the mic means next to nothing if you don't have much to offer. Just look at Colter (a guy with even more of a personality) The whole cocky heel thing is boring and done to death but the fact that Ziggler doesn't add anything remotely new to it himself makes it especially bad.

As for WWE giving their guys scripts I don't know how they do things backstage exactly but I doubt he would be that much more entertaining if they gave him more free reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    As for WWE giving their guys scripts I don't know how they do things backstage exactly but I doubt he would be that much more entertaining if they gave him more free reign.
    Agreed, and there are reason they don't just give people free reign. What happens when Ziggler takes a jab at a wrestler the company was planning to team him with the following week?

I mean, the underlying reason here isn't exactly rocket science. Its just bad writing. Even with ziggler's talent void, good writing could make up for it. Hell it made up for Benoit, who wasn't bad at promos but had a pretty one dimensional character otherwise.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    Has anybody thought of joining the #fandangorevolution yet? All you need to do is buy Fandango's theme, thassall. Everything else is doing it.
    The thing to the right of my azelf picture isn't a dead giveaway?

Sometimes (well pretty often actually) I think the "creative" team is just a myth. Antonio randomly losing the title to Kofi? Really? and then they have Wade lose to R-truth right after he wins the IC Title? What a complete joke. of course we'll have to sit through a third helping of Triple H vs Lesnar too with both guys showing up at different times every couple weeks.

The only things I enjoyed were Mark Henry squashing Sheamus backstage and Lesnar's beatdown session. What a waste of 3 hours.

Page 213 of 299 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast