Page 217 of 294 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 7334

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

  1. #5401
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Starling City
    Posts
    890

    Default

    I'm hearing Undertaker will be taking time off until Summerslam now? I guess they used the angle on Smackdown where the Shield Powerbombed him through a table after his match with Dean Ambrose as a way of writing him off tv.

    It was fun seeing Undertaker around while it lasted. I never would've thought I would see him wrestle a match on Raw or Smackdown after Wrestlemania! As a huge Undertaker fan that was great too see.

    I think WWE may be building up too make Summerslam a pretty good pay per view this year unlike last years! Last year's Summerslam wasn't that good at all in my opinion.

    Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea too have Taker take time off until Summerslam so he can be booked in a match at the pay per view.

    My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

  2. #5402
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    I'm hearing Undertaker will be taking time off until Summerslam now? I guess they used the angle on Smackdown where the Shield Powerbombed him through a table after his match with Dean Ambrose as a way of writing him off tv.

    It was fun seeing Undertaker around while it lasted. I never would've thought I would see him wrestle a match on Raw or Smackdown after Wrestlemania! As a huge Undertaker fan that was great too see.

    I think WWE may be building up too make Summerslam a pretty good pay per view this year unlike last years! Last year's Summerslam wasn't that good at all in my opinion.

    Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea too have Taker take time off until Summerslam so he can be booked in a match at the pay per view.
    Agreed. I am also a huge Undertaker fan, so seeing him on RAW and Smackdown was such a treat. I like that they made Undertaker's streak a main attraction at Wrestlemania, but I admit I also really miss him wrestling on RAW and Smackdown, or even appearing. If Undertaker has a match at Summerslam I will be so happy
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  3. #5403
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    The main thing I liked about Taker showing up was that he was becoming too much of a side-act only showing up for mania. You knew he wouldn't lose because that's the only thing he was doing all year. At least when he's on T.V. in a predicament like on smackdown, it helps proves that maybe he could still lose.

    Now obviously we all know there is a ZERO chance the streak will be broken, Taker Vs. Michaels part two was the final nail in the coffin for that, but it helps from a kayfabe point of view at least.
    ----------------------------------

  4. #5404
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Starling City
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Agreed. I am also a huge Undertaker fan, so seeing him on RAW and Smackdown was such a treat. I like that they made Undertaker's streak a main attraction at Wrestlemania, but I admit I also really miss him wrestling on RAW and Smackdown, or even appearing. If Undertaker has a match at Summerslam I will be so happy
    I marked out when I found out Undertaker was gonna be wrestling in a match after Wrestlemania! The 6 man tag match he was in was awesome, and seeing him wrestle on Smackdown made me mark out even more! I'm with you I hope he has a match at summerslam

    My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

  5. #5405
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,561

    Default

    Latest rumors point toward Punk being out for the entire summer... If this is indeed true that really sucks. As cool as Undertaker is I'd rather see Punk on a weekly basis. But then again when your top feuds are centered around the most stale character on the entire show holding the top title for the millionth time and two part timers playing phone tag with each other for a match NO ONE on the planet asked for their isn't much reason to tune in regardless.

  6. #5406
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    11

    Default

    now wwe fight is all a fake one we cant say what would happen to it now

  7. #5407
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    256

    Default

    WWE's been teasing it.... but I want the Shield to take the tag titles from Team Hell No. hopefully that's what happens come Extreme Rules.

  8. #5408
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I think CM Punk will be a face when he returns cause lets face it, he was heel to the point of no return. A long time off is the only way the fickle fans would forget his "sins", and he's been a workhorse who needs a break anyway

    As for the Shield as tag champs, I say YES! :P But also give the third one of them the US or intercontinental title too. Have the whole group decked out in title belts imo

    There's been rumors of WWE wanting to have Dolph, Big E, and AJ all hold titles all at once too.

    It'd be pretty cool if it was like

    Dolph : WHC
    Big E : US Champ
    AJ : Divas champ

    Ambrose/Rollins : Tag champs
    Reigns : Intercontinental champion

    And in a shocking twist if Ryback JOINS the shield (It could happen, Cena is a common enemy) have Ryback as WWE Champion

    Then every single title woud be a monopolized part of a group :P
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/1rt0ts.jpg[/IMG]
    https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&...15-61212-99488
    Or 15-61212-99488 (Watch on your DS)
    (^Good battle video of mine)

  9. #5409
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krookodile777 View Post
    I think CM Punk will be a face when he returns cause lets face it, he was heel to the point of no return. A long time off is the only way the fickle fans would forget his "sins", and he's been a workhorse who needs a break anyway

    As for the Shield as tag champs, I say YES! :P But also give the third one of them the US or intercontinental title too. Have the whole group decked out in title belts imo

    There's been rumors of WWE wanting to have Dolph, Big E, and AJ all hold titles all at once too.

    It'd be pretty cool if it was like

    Dolph : WHC
    Big E : US Champ
    AJ : Divas champ

    Ambrose/Rollins : Tag champs
    Reigns : Intercontinental champion

    And in a shocking twist if Ryback JOINS the shield (It could happen, Cena is a common enemy) have Ryback as WWE Champion

    Then every single title woud be a monopolized part of a group :P
    that would be pretty cool. Team Showoff (that's what I call them; I'm not sure if that's official) could terrorize Smack down and the Shield could have their base of operations on RAW

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  10. #5410
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,631

    Default

    Ziggler's group need all the belts so they can show the world that this is DOLPH ZIGGLER'S WWE!! On another note, while I'm glad the Shield are being pushed to look strong, I'm finding them more and more boring these days. It always ends the same. Their target gets attacked 3-1, the target is never smart enough to fend them off unless it's Cena, and even he gets beat at times, the target makes a slow come back and is about to hit a member or two and then the third spears the target and the announcers act like they've never seen a spear before, triple powerbomb, they audience boos, and the Shield stand over their target in victory. It was effective the first few times I saw it, like with Ryback and when they do it to guys like Cena and the Rock, but now I'm actually finding myself yawning at them. I turned the channel last Friday night on Smackdown after Kane lost, (as if he had a chance of winning) and then the next morning I went to see if the ending was what I thought it would be, and it was. Again I like that the Shield are being booked strong, that is great, but I wish they'd get some new ways of finishing their victims off. In the Shields defense, more then half of WWE is like this to, so there we are.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  11. #5411
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    We need Evolution 2.0. Bring Flair as manger, and HHH as mentor. Ziggler as World champ ,McIntyre as IC champ and maybe Curt and Slater as tag champs. Have them beat Cena into submission.

    Seriously, I should write for WWE, TNA wouldn't stand a chance.

    WAIT, according to wiki, The Great Khali is the head writer for RAW...
    Last edited by Jb; 6th May 2013 at 6:35 PM.

  12. #5412
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    We need Evolution 2.0. Bring Flair as manger, and HHH as mentor. Ziggler as World champ ,McIntyre as IC champ and maybe Curt and Slater as tag champs. Have them beat Cena into submission.

    Seriously, I should write for WWE, TNA wouldn't stand a chance.
    because TNA is doing so great right now -______________-

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  13. #5413
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Seriously, I should write for WWE, TNA wouldn't stand a chance.
    I think you need to have your head up your *** for them to even consider you.

  14. #5414
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    WAIT, according to wiki, The Great Khali is the head writer for RAW...
    I do believe Ranjid Singh is, or at least was a member of the writing team. Maybe Kahli's telling him all these great ideas and Ranjid is translating them completely wrong...


    I mean, with all honesty, Kaitlyn has the most entertaining story in the WWE right now, to me at least.
    ----------------------------------

  15. #5415
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I do believe Ranjid Singh is, or at least was a member of the writing team. Maybe Kahli's telling him all these great ideas and Ranjid is translating them completely wrong...


    I mean, with all honesty, Kaitlyn has the most entertaining story in the WWE right now, to me at least.
    I only caught half of it. from what I saw, it looks like the Bellas made up a secret admirer for Kaitlyn. and apparently she loves the Simpsons. what got on my nerves about that segment was how the babyface Diva's were giggling the whole time. if you're gonna act in a promo, then don't be so dreadfully bad at it

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  16. #5416
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Eh for better or worse raw was decent. I enjoyed some of the backstage/off the ring promos and all. Like DB confrontation with Ryback and then Kane having his back effectively setting up the main event. Stuff like that is a way to get people invested for the show. Also I enjoyed the Heyman/Brock visit to WWE HQ...well at least Heyman's commentary throughout the whole thing. The one problem I had was...does security not work at HQ on a monday? Or do they just take the day off?

    Damien Sandow's singing last night was honestly pretty funny. They have a gold mine of promo-wealth in the guy as he can play different parts well as the snob character he is. I want to see cesaro do more, especially after his promo after dominating zack ryder. The guy has great in ring skills and is alright on the mic, maybe some kind of push that puts him in a 3 way hunt for the WWE title after extreme rules. Let ryback still be in contention, cesaro move up to be within that contention too, and toss in a face to balance it out (one who wants to be wwe champion and covets the title enough to face down cena). That way we wouldn't have the same matches in near every straight PPV for a few months.

    I wish they could at least book Ziggler stronger. But seems all champions that aren't cena or whoever the WWE champ is, are destined to lose while having the title. Swagger was the dominant one last night. Ziggler was in mediocre booking land, and del rio was just...there. It really annoys me how things are set up.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.



    Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

    Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

  17. #5417
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    Eh for better or worse raw was decent. I enjoyed some of the backstage/off the ring promos and all. Like DB confrontation with Ryback and then Kane having his back effectively setting up the main event. Stuff like that is a way to get people invested for the show. Also I enjoyed the Heyman/Brock visit to WWE HQ...well at least Heyman's commentary throughout the whole thing. The one problem I had was...does security not work at HQ on a monday? Or do they just take the day off?
    Agreed. Whilst daniel bryan/kane haven't really "promoted" the tag team division, they've still managed to make the heels in the business look amazing (ryback, big e, and the shield). Also, if we learned anything from the heyman/lesnar segment on this raw, it was that heyman is a diabolical genius when it comes to dialogue.

    Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    Damien Sandow's singing last night was honestly pretty funny. They have a gold mine of promo-wealth in the guy as he can play different parts well as the snob character he is. I want to see cesaro do more, especially after his promo after dominating zack ryder. The guy has great in ring skills and is alright on the mic, maybe some kind of push that puts him in a 3 way hunt for the WWE title after extreme rules. Let ryback still be in contention, cesaro move up to be within that contention too, and toss in a face to balance it out (one who wants to be wwe champion and covets the title enough to face down cena). That way we wouldn't have the same matches in near every straight PPV for a few months.
    Seeing sandow and cesaro compete at this "level" makes me wish they could feud over a major championship soon (perhaps the whc). While cesaro seems like a jack swagger clone to me (due to his amazing in-ring ability but lack of a "connection" to the audience), I still think that he could enter the whc picture assuming ziggler doesn't inevitably win it at extreme rules. As for the wwe championship picture, I couldn't really imagine any of them in it right now (due to cena, ryback, the shield, and even the rock/lesnar "towering over them" ).

    Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    I wish they could at least book Ziggler stronger. But seems all champions that aren't cena or whoever the WWE champ is, are destined to lose while having the title. Swagger was the dominant one last night. Ziggler was in mediocre booking land, and del rio was just...there. It really annoys me how things are set up.
    After seeing ziggler lose a ton of matches with the mitb briefcase and the whc, I can't exactly see him as a heel or a face (due to how weak he looks in comparison to the general roster). Without big e and aj, ziggler would be at/around the level of wade barrett, and unless big e/aj win gold at extreme rules, I have little to no faith in him retaining.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  18. #5418
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flamebeam View Post
    what got on my nerves about that segment was how the babyface Diva's were giggling the whole time. if you're gonna act in a promo, then don't be so dreadfully bad at it
    I guess, they are female babyfaces and suppose to all be buddy buddy, I see nothing wrong with it. Actually, I can't really remember a time even in the women's division where they weren't like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Agreed. Whilst daniel bryan/kane haven't really "promoted" the tag team division
    I never understood the Bryan/Kane hate. They are the most memorable and successful tag-team in the last 5-6 years...the only ones to actually scream "tag-team" since Cryme Tyme at least. Any unpromoting of the division is simply due to lack of challengers, which we seem to be getting in a few short weeks.
    ----------------------------------

  19. #5419
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I guess, they are female babyfaces and suppose to all be buddy buddy, I see nothing wrong with it. Actually, I can't really remember a time even in the women's division where they weren't like this.



    I never understood the Bryan/Kane hate. They are the most memorable and successful tag-team in the last 5-6 years...the only ones to actually scream "tag-team" since Cryme Tyme at least. Any unpromoting of the division is simply due to lack of challengers, which we seem to be getting in a few short weeks.
    A few of my friends and I have been comparing it to a few years ago when orton was the most 'over' guy in the business, and then went on a massive title run. It's a shame though that there's no tag-team equivalent of the mitb briefcase. If there was, then we could see a resurgance of the division (as well as the divas if they had a briefcase too).
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  20. #5420
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,631

    Default

    I really wish they'd unify the WWE and World Heavyweight belts. The latter feels like midcard level feuds or main event stuff you'd see on Smackdown. We already have a IC and US belt for the mid card division. Oh well. I don't really have much thoughts on RAW the other night, I enjoyed the Brock Lesnar segment of him going to destroy Triple H's office. I wonder who will win at Extreme Rules. Brock Lesnar has more defeats then victories since his return so I think he could use the win more, but he's battling Triple H, so who really knows for sure. I still want to see Lesnar feud with Sheamus. I don't know why, but I would enjoy a feud between these two. Make it happen WWE!
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  21. #5421
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I really wish they'd unify the WWE and World Heavyweight belts. The latter feels like midcard level feuds or main event stuff you'd see on Smackdown. We already have a IC and US belt for the mid card division. Oh well. I don't really have much thoughts on RAW the other night, I enjoyed the Brock Lesnar segment of him going to destroy Triple H's office. I wonder who will win at Extreme Rules. Brock Lesnar has more defeats then victories since his return so I think he could use the win more, but he's battling Triple H, so who really knows for sure. I still want to see Lesnar feud with Sheamus. I don't know why, but I would enjoy a feud between these two. Make it happen WWE!
    I'm definitely rooting for Lesnar to win. I'm not sick of him like I am of Triple H. plus, he has a Paul Heyman . and finally, it was probably Paul Levesque's idea for them to fight again, which is stupid. stop pretending like you can actually stand a chance a Brock.

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  22. #5422
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I really wish they'd unify the WWE and World Heavyweight belts.
    I agree.

    It should be unified into the WWF World Heavyweight Championship like it use to be.

  23. #5423
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I really wish they'd unify the WWE and World Heavyweight belts.
    I disagree, I think it's simply become the stepping stone between Upper Mid Carder and WWE title main eventer. Certainly Daniel Bryan would not be where he is, possibly even let go from the company, if there wasn't that stepping stone.

    I think its actually an effective idea, as they can try someone out before going full throttle with them in the businesses main feud at the time....Problem is they aren't doing anything with the person who has the title differently. Alberto del Rio is the exact same face now than when he had the title, and dolph Ziggler has yet to do anything outside the realm of Showing off and having two managers.
    ----------------------------------

  24. #5424
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,078

    Default

    The IC title can easily take that spot. Back in the early 90's it was regarded just as prestigious as the WWF title. I think the title mainevented one of the wrestlemanias as well. Not to mention people like Kane, HHH and Hardy carrying it in their prime. It's just the writing isn't as consistante now as it was back them. Anyone not involved in a title scene gets shafted. I personally think the IC title should replace the WHC but the time to do it has passed. The perfect time to rasied the belt's status was when they reviled the new white strap one.

  25. #5425
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    746

    Default

    I clearly haven't kept up with anything in quite a while. Why is the Brock Lesnar-Triple H feud still happening? And since when is Ryback a heel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    The IC title can easily take that spot. Back in the early 90's it was regarded just as prestigious as the WWF title. think the title mainevented one of the wrestlemanias as well. Not to mention people like Kane, HHH and Hardy carrying it in their prime. It's just the writing isn't as consistante now as it was back them. Anyone not involved in a title scene gets shafted. I personally think the IC title should replace the WHC but the time to do it has passed. The perfect time to rasied the belt's status was when they reviled the new white strap one.
    The only time the Intercontinental title ever main evented WrestleMania was with the WWF Championship (WrestleMania VI, Hogan v. Warrior). And the only other time I can think of where it ever got higher billing was SummerSlam '92. Otherwise, it's consistently been the secondary belt.

    For a while I've been of the opinion that if the WWE/WHC aren't going to be unified, there's no point in an Intercontinental title anymore.
    Last edited by charizardfan; 9th May 2013 at 1:09 AM.

Page 217 of 294 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •