Page 391 of 391 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391
Results 9,751 to 9,754 of 9754

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

Here’s a thing. The betting odds can kinda give us and idea of who will possibly win the Rumble, or at least give speculation fuel. The top betting odds for the Royal Rumble across all sites currently go as follows:

1. Shinsuke Nakamura (2/1)
    2. Roman Reigns (7/2)
    3. Daniel Bryan (4/1)
    4. John Cena (5/1)
    5. Braun Strowman (10/1)
    5. Dolph Ziggler (10/1)
    7. Finn Bálor (14/1)
    8. Seth Rollins (16/1)
    9. AJ Styles (18/1)
    9. Kevin Owens (18/1)

Now, assuming that the fatal 5-way is happening at Fastlane, that rules out Shinsuke, AJ and Kevin all in one go for being likely to win the Rumble. Braun Strowman and Seth Rollins are already confirmed to be fighting, making them winning seem like less of a possibility too. While Roman is almost definitely getting that Universal title shot at Wrestlemania, I don’t think he even needs the Rumble for Vince to place him right in the main event, so while it’s more likely than the others, I’ve got a small feeling he probably won’t get it this time at least. Considering Roman getting the Universal title opportunity most likely, I think it’s safe to say that Finn probably won’t win the Rumble. Bearing all of this in mind, that leaves the list like this, with just three people:

1. Daniel Bryan (4/1)
    2. John Cena (5/1)
    3. Dolph Ziggler (10/1)

A currently retired general manager, the face of WWE and the guy who kayfabe walked out on the company. Of course, betting odds don’t tell everything whatsoever, but I can’t help but think about the possibilities considering those odds. Having either Daniel Bryan or Dolph Ziggler win in their returning match at the Royal Rumble would work brilliantly for both of their storylines simultaneously. The only one I’m not that interested in is John Cena, but that’s just because we already had Cena win the title at the Rumble last year and it’d feel slightly repetitive imo.

I'll probably receive some flak from some of you for saying this, but that 25th anniversary show didn't impress me.

Undertaker only cut a short promo. I still can't believe he lost to Roman Reigns. I'm fine with younger talent going over, but goodness sakes. If we see Lesnar versus Reigns yet again for the strap at Wrestlemania what a disapointment. Fans will only keep booing Reigns. He needs to turn heel. Vince is so out of touch.

The Stone Cold segment was awesome. The DX segment with the Club was cool. The Lesnar, Strowman and Kane segment seemed rush, but at that point it was going on 11:30pm my time.

Seeing that picture of CM Punk was cool. However I won't get my hopes up about him coming back. That ship has sailed a long time ago.

I was hoping for more tonight. Maybe I just had my expectations too high for this Raw.

WWE has young talent all over that's fun to watch. It's such a shame that the booking team for WWE is mediocre.

Those are just my thoughts and opinions.

Spoiler:- Here's my friend codes for PS4, Xbox One and 3DS:

What a complete and utter disappointment Raw was. I think I put more work into being excited for it all day than they put into putting the shows together.

Worst part is it started off so well with the Vince/Stone Cold segment. It was like they were straight up telling you "we have the ability to give you what you want, but just don't really feel like it".

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    What a complete and utter disappointment Raw was. I think I put more work into being excited for it all day than they put into putting the shows together.

Worst part is it started off so well with the Vince/Stone Cold segment. It was like they were straight up telling you "we have the ability to give you what you want, but just don't really feel like it".
    Yeah disappointment indeed. There were more segments than the actual wrestling matches and there were fans chanting refund on the Manhattan Center. I didn't bother watching the whole episode after the 2nd hour of the show.
    You are blessed, you've been lucky. I wish I got you last time. En Garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang Style!

Page 391 of 391 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391