Page 103 of 300 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 7498

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

PPV of the Year??

That was freaking amazing. No joke.
    O~O~O~O~O UC Irvine's number one psychotic mofo O~O~O~O~O
    "The best thing in life is to be free of obligation; otherwise, you lose your ability to gamble"

I had a a chance to see it live, so I wish I took it, but regardless I seen it live on t.v. and I agree, it was one hell of a show.

I don't think it was acting on daniel bryan's part, I think he was just crying tears of joy that he's came this far. Plus I like when the winner of the mitb actually does spots and isn't protected to a ridiculous amount.

Oh, and randy's crazy look with his tongue sticking out before the second RKO was pretty cool.

Am I the only one who thinks bryan's gonna be the first person to cash in and lose?

Why do people keep saying DB will lose? He very well deserves being WHC. People who say that must not have watched him in ROH when he was the main man.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

How funny would it be on Smackdown this week if Randy Orton attack's Christian in the ring only for Daniel Bryan to come down, cash in and beat Christian and become the new champion ending Christian's second reign? I would laugh so hard if that happens XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Why do people keep saying DB will lose? He very well deserves being WHC. People who say that must not have watched him in ROH when he was the main man.
    What does this have to do with anything? I never said he SHOULD lose. just that WWE might make it happen, they're notorious for doing dumb things like that you know

Also, Sin Cara suspended for steroids...wow

If that happened, I'd just have to see the Internet's reaction. I'm pretty sure it'd be absolutely hilarious - do we cheer IWC darling Daniel Bryan for winning the title or hate him for screwing over the other IWC darling, Christian? I'd laugh initially, and then be annoyed that they shot the title right to Bryan instead of building him up as an actual main eventer.

And say goodbye to Sin Cara for the next 30 days due to a Wellness violation. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkur View Post
    What does this have to do with anything? I never said he SHOULD lose. just that WWE might make it happen, they're notorious for doing dumb things like that you know

Also, Sin Cara suspended for steroids...wow
    It wasn't steroids. They did the same to Rey once because he took pain killers. He failed a drug test that's all.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    It wasn't steroids. They did the same to Rey once because he took pain killers. He failed a drug test that's all.
    No, he tested positive for steroids

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2011/7/...to-suspend-him

So are the stories getting better Vince was fired, Cena saved and a shoutout to TNA Brother. Can a war be coming?

Thanks to treeco123

LIGHT SIDE HAS CUPCAKES
    DARK SIDE OFFERS COOKIES
    JOIN THE DERPY SIDE.... WE GOT MUFFINS

So can someone explain to me why ADR was in the Tourny for the Title to begin with? He already has the raw MitB, he could have easily cashed in at the end of the tourny.

Also, is wrong that i would've rather seen Rey and miz fight insted of the Vince getting "fired" segment that happened? They couldve done one better and cut the Divas match and had the Match and the End segment.

Not really an exciting RAW after reading the Results from Money in the Bank.

I expected better from Raw. I knew John Cena wouldn't get fires, that was just common sense but the whole Vince getting fired thing was meh. I would have preferred to just see Miz vs Rey. And I hope Cena doesn't get the title back or get a title shot for a long time. I really wanted to see him get fired even though we all know he wasn't going anywhere. I hope Smackdown with Christian is better.

There wasn't much to really hate last night, but that deflated crowd really sucked the wind out of that show. Also, the fact that you could see the end results coming from a mile away didn't help. I was also disappointed (but not surprised) that Cena didn't get fired, but the ending segment was effective anyway and leaves me wondering where things will go next. It's rather like last RAW in that regard, the big angle (Vince/Cena/Punk) was the only thing to really invest in. But if this is the last we'll ever see of Vince McMahon as a character, then I will miss him.
    Last edited by charizardfan; 19th July 2011 at 1:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charizardfan View Post
    If that happened, I'd just have to see the Internet's reaction. I'm pretty sure it'd be absolutely hilarious - do we cheer IWC darling Daniel Bryan for winning the title or hate him for screwing over the other IWC darling, Christian? I'd laugh initially, and then be annoyed that they shot the title right to Bryan instead of building him up as an actual main eventer.
    ...Daniel Bryan is like 50 times the IWC darling Christian is.
    THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE PERFECT
    Because love's in bloom~

"After all this time?"
    "Always", said Snape.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. - Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

Christian > Daniel Bryan

Anyway, MITB beat tbe Royal Rumble '11, Elimination Chamber and Wrestlemania 27 combined by a mile. I'll amit I was doubting the main even thinking it would be Punk carrying Cena just for him to come back with "Teh moves of doom" but boy was I wrong. Cena put on a good show, credit is given where credit is good though Punk put on the better show, Cena was stil on fire, I just wish he put on more matches like that more often.

Christian winning the tite was also the right desicion, Blandy borton is getting old and boring, "RKO's outta nowhere" is no fun to watch now, not that it ever was. Christian also is funnier and has better promos. Randy Orton = Blah blah blah RKO blah blah blah Punt blah blah blah more RKOS blah.

I don't really care about Bryan or Del Rio, they're not bad but just not intereresting. Bryan might get the Benoit treament but im not sure about del rio, not seemed to care last night,

Miz is still awesome.

And what's the deal with Punk, does he still have the title? Will Rey and Miz still battle for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkur View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks bryan's gonna be the first person to cash in and lose?
    I read the results on WWE.com, and thought it said del Rio tied to cash in and failed. I guess they meant he failled in trying to cash in.

However, to answer your ?, I think they could do something like they did with Mr. Kennedy/Anderson and Edge. Mark Henry's been on a rampage, they could have him take it/win it from Bryan. Or someone could take it, Henry just came to mind first.

The whole Money in the Bank thing seems really flawed to me. I mean, they could just start the match, the champ punches the ref, gets disqualified and keeps the title. Of course they'll never do that, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    And what's the deal with Punk, does he still have the title? Will Rey and Miz still battle for it?
    They'll probably reveal that Punk has been re-signed now that McMahon is gone. I don't think Punk has enough status to retire as the champion. Then the match between Miz and Mysterio will be for the #1 contendership, which would be why they couldn't've had it last night.

Also, HHH in a suit, my eyes are burning. I'm sad if this is his wrestling end. Hopefully, he'll still be a 'good guy', not play the 'maniacal boss' role McMahon played so often.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

When Triple H told Vince, "Your not going to fire John Cena" I was so hoping for him to wait for the crowd to die down and for Cena to stop sucking up with them and say "I'm going to fire John Cena!" Seriously CM Punk was right when he said Cena had nothing to worry about if he lost, he was dead right. It takes the impact of the match away, they'll just make a new world title if they need to but Cena not getting punishment sucks. I knew he wasn't going to get fired but I wanted some kind of penalty.

I was wishing Cena got a break off, despite what I think of him and how borin he is, he IS the hardest worker in the wwe, atleast outside the ring. It's really sad that the face of the company gets booed and is not even a heel. But at the same time sale go down when he is not around. When was the last time cena has had time of or missed a PPV? 2008 RR?

Since he doesn't seem to be in the title picture and doesn't seem to get a rematch, he could of atleast been "fired" till Summer Slam, I think the Rock is suppose to be there, it could of kept RockvsCena up to date while givin up a break.

And Blandy Borton is not raising the SD! rating so why is he there? Christian could easily carry SD!
    Last edited by Jb; 20th July 2011 at 12:51 AM.

Just how well should we expect SmackDown's ratings to do on Friday nights in the middle of the summer, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Rangeet
    ...Daniel Bryan is like 50 times the IWC darling Christian is.
    How exactly do you figure this?
    Last edited by charizardfan; 20th July 2011 at 3:25 AM.

Dave Meltzer gave his match ratings for Money in the Bank, and he just gave the Punk/Cena match five stars. First time he's done that for a WWE match since 1997 and first North American wrestling match since 2006. Quite an accomplishment for Punk, Cena, and WWE.

Oh, and Punk crashed the WWE panel at Comic-Con.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NAvDqglbAE

I was wishing Cena got a break off, despite what I think of him and how borin he is, he IS the hardest worker in the wwe, atleast outside the ring. It's really sad that the face of the company gets booed and is not even a heel. But at the same time sale go down when he is not around. When was the last time cena has had time of or missed a PPV? 2008 RR?
    He missed a few months with a neck injury after SummerSlam in 2008.
    Last edited by PokemonHero; 22nd July 2011 at 12:55 AM.

Now being reposted!

And Blandy Borton is not raising the SD! rating so why is he there?
    You're not talking about the guy who has put on 5 star matches ppv or not in the last 3 months are you?

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonHero View Post
    Dave Meltzer gave his match ratings for Money in the Bank, and he just gave the Punk/Cena match five stars. First time he's done that for a WWE match since 1997 and first North American wrestling match since 2006. Quite an accomplishment for Punk, Cena, and WWE.
    THE dave meltzer who I, and I'm sure the vast majority of others have never heard of in their entire lifetime?

Dave Meltzer is a wrestling critique and also an MMA critique. Hes a tool for the most part.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

Quote Originally Posted by thekorean View Post
    Dave Meltzer is a wrestling critique and also an MMA critique. Hes a tool for the most part.
    Sure sounds like one. That match was second only to finlay vs. jack swagger(no sure what ppv) as the single most boring match I've ever watched.

Slow buildup is fine, but the entire match was slow buildup.

He still doesn't make ratings, plus it's Christian is carrying all the matches. Maybe it's just because Ortons been push so much recently I forgot what good wrestling looks like.

Punk vs Cena was gold on the other hand, there have been way better like HBK vs Chris Jericho but this one kept me guessing, I thought wwe was gonna give Punk the Batista treament.

Five stars for Cena/Punk? I can understand that. Maybe not the match by itself, but the argument can be made that the buildup and the crowd surrounding it certainly helped. I'd personally like to see what I think of it in a month or so down the line.

What I don't understand is how nothing else in the WWE since the first Hell in a Cell Match got five stars until now. I'd take HBK/'Taker I over Cena/Punk at any day.

Page 103 of 300 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast