Page 113 of 281 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 7012

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Weren't you the one who just about 3-4 weeks ago said that its a little bit too soon to put a title on ryder? Not that I disagree, but...
    True, true, to be honest i'm not sure what I want from Ryder. He seems over and has the Mic Skills and ring abillity, but I just don't see Ziggler droping the title. Atleast till the Rumble or Mania. Seem like Booker and Cody are gonna have their own thing so there goes the I.C title for now.

The muppets on Monday night were not bad. I actually thought they were like the best thing of the night, I mean come on! They are the muppets! So no Micheal Cole vs JR, not like that would have been a good match. The Rock's opening promo, was alright. Despite him going "hell no!" he decides to join Cena anyway. Might as well just have said yes from the start. Also someone said Maryse was released. She was barely on anyway. The Divas as so random nowadays I don't even know half their names beside Kelly Kelly, Beth Phoenix, Alicia Fox, and Melina. Still she was a interesting heel when she held the title and that was pretty much it for her.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I got so excited when big show told Daniel Bryan to cash in his briefcase. I seriously thought he would become world heavyweight champion. Big Show was a good sport giving up his title shot so Daniel Bryan could cash in his briefcase.
    Last edited by Kierzor; 5th November 2011 at 10:13 AM.

lol at the maxim cover thing. Most of the divas wear so little anyway it's not like it's a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog95 View Post
    I got so excited when big show told Daniel Bryan to cash in his briefcase. I seriously thought he would become world heavyweight champion. Big Show was a good sport giving up his title shot so Daniel Bryan could cash in his briefcase.
    I still don't think Bryant will become champion (i.e., he'll lose the briefcase to someone else) or, if he does, they'll turn him heel.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I think Bryan will get the world heavyweight belt by making Henry submit. It sounds crazy but if he comes in at the end of a match where Henry has used up his energy he could do a submission like the crossface or something similar to win. I don't think they'll turn him heel as Henry would still be the heel trying to win the title back by any means necessary.

I don't think any submission moves will fit on Henry lol.

Or they could have a no dq match and Bryan could go mental with a chair

I honestly don't believe DB should ever win a World title. He may be a good mat wrestler, but he has 0 mic skills and can't carry a WWE-style match right.
    Alberto Del Rio or Dolph Ziggler are much better candidates.

"Whether you choose to believe or not, mystic power is and always will be there."
    - Morty

I agree, I wonder why Benoiit got over with just his skills and not Bryan though.

Probably cause benoit had the wwe-style of wrestling. Bryan's too focused with his indy past.

"Whether you choose to believe or not, mystic power is and always will be there."
    - Morty

On another note I was wondering why Drew McIntyre is rarely used. He seems like a competent enough wrestler

I think it's cause he doesn't get a big enough crowd reaction or sumthin'

- Morty

They could try him in a rivalry with someone who gets a bug reaction so he gets used to the atmosphere and stuff. Someone like sheamus would fit the bill

Daniel bryan hasn't adapted to the WWE style!? Are you kidding me?

He's done a better job then half the wrestlers at doing the wwe style. Did you hear the pop he got when he knocked henry down with his barrage of kicks? Or did you ever watch any of the daniel bryan vs. miz matches?

D-bryan gets over every match he does, its the WWE's failure on keeping him consitently on t.v. that hurts him. And while I agree his promo skills could be improved, they aren't that bad at all, and I think he still does a good job of getting the crowd behind him in the end.
    ----------------------------------

I agree, but is there any way he could beat Mark Henry

Wrestling's fake, of course he can.

Nor does he even have to beat mark henry, for two reasons. One, because the mitb briefcase allows him to just pin mark henry when someone else takes him out, and two, d-bryan said he's going to cash it in at wrestlemania, and henry probably won't be champion by that point.

Mark Henry should hold it to Wrestlemania, in my opinion. In Kayfabe,nobody has been able to stop him. Guys like Randy Orton,Christian,and Big Show have all failed to capture the WHC (I'm dubious that Show is winning at SS).Sheamus? Sure they've been building him up as a face the last couple of months, but I think he should get the Intercontinental Title before being rewarded the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship. It'd be awesome if the underdog (Daniel Bryan) would be the one who stops goliath (Mark Henry) at the biggest stage of them all;Wrestlemania.

I rather not see Randy Orton as champion again, he's insipid.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Sheamus with the Intercontinetal Title? I kinda thought he was above that since he's been World Champion a few times now, and has always been impressive as champion. Well before the Nexus showed up anyway. Funny how Randy Orton defeat Cody Rhodes and didn't take his IC belt. It was beneath his level I guess, like you'll never see John Cena go for the US Title anymore. Anyway as for Mark Henry as champion I don't know how much longer it will go on, but he's really been impressive as champion.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'm not sure why the Cena or Orton can't go for the I.C title. Back in the attitude era, HHH won the IC title as a main eventer, so did Kane. Undertaker won the tag team titles with Stone cold as main eventers.

What's make Orton and Cena so special?

Oh, and Smackdown's theme sucks so much, I tried giving it a year thinking i'd grow into it but nope.

My only problem with their handling of orton is he should have lost to rhodes in there great match two smackdowns ago. I'm assuming because of their teaming together in legacy that they would be friends in real life, and I'm sure orton would've been fine with it.

I mean, it did nothing for orton, but would've helped rhodes a whole lot. Plus, then orton would have a reason to go after the title(despite that kind of ruining the point of said match, but whatever).

I think they should bring back the hardcore title. When a hardcore title match came up you knew that it was going to be fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by reddog95 View Post
    I think they should bring back the hardcore title. When a hardcore title match came up you knew that it was going to be fun to watch
    I rather them bring back the cruiserweight title.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

The cruiserweight was a good title too. They would need more people to fight for it. I can only think of sin cara, hunico, and rey mysterio until he retires

I'd love the hardcore title back as well.

Although to be honest, it thrived because of the era it took place in, where stupid stuff happened all the time.

I just don't know if they can match having stuff like viscera chasing crash holly into kids playtents and stuff like that with their restrictions. Not neccesarily pg restrictions, but just the fact they don't let their writers do those kind of things anymore.(which is partly good and partly bad)

On the other side, I DON'T ever want the cruiserweight title back, it never put anyone over, and it just labeled them "you won't be getting the heavyweight title anytime soon guy"

But if they brought it back that could then lead to a return to those days which would be absolutely fantastic

Page 113 of 281 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast