Page 117 of 299 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 7456

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

  1. #2901
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I heard that JoMo is being released by the wwe. If he is it's a shame because I always liked his style

  2. #2902
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    It is pretty ironic with the Jomo and Miz thing

    3 years ago people were saying that Jomo was the HBK and Miz would be the Marty Jenety(sp?). You couldn't tell people 3 years ago that Miz would open and then main event WM with John Cena and Rock while Morrison was taging with R-Truth againts low cards.

    It really all comes down to backstage stuff I guess, Miz worked his *** of while Jomo complained about Melina.

    Shame too, I would love to see a proper match between Miz and Morrison at wrestlemania for the I.C title or something.

  3. #2903
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I always liked JoMo. Starship pain is a really original move. Also, when the hell are they gonna debut brodus clay. It's been weeks since the video stating his debut was shown

  4. #2904
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    It really all comes down to backstage stuff I guess, Miz worked his *** of while Jomo complained about Melina.
    I hate how everybody is so ignorant and thinks they know crap about what goes on backstage.

    Much less, believe it or not guys, maybe him getting the love of his love is more important than his career???

    Either way, what does it matter, either he gets rid of melina and goes back to wwe to hopefully become successful, or he keeps melina and gets an instant career in tna. He's got it made either way.

    Although I do think WWE is losing so much of basically any of their notable talent they've built up over years. Like benjamin, carlito, mvp, and the such. Which wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that there is such a huge gap between people like orton, cena, HHH, and undertaker, and people like ziggler, ryder, and even current day main eventers like ADR and cm punk.
    ----------------------------------

  5. #2905
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    Piper was both berating and praising Cena. mostly the latter. regardless it comes off as a work to make Cena look better in the eyes of the older fans... Hence my last comment.

  6. #2906
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I hate how everybody is so ignorant and thinks they know crap about what goes on backstage.
    I did say "I guess". Plus it's not like everyone didin't know this anyway, Jomo, Batista, Melina, J.R and countless other wrestlers have already made that infomation known months ago via Twitter, Facebook, interviews and the like. It'd be hard to find someone who doesn't know what going on backstage. It's isn't excatly a secret. Jomo could get resigned if he wanted too but probally would stay a jober.
    Last edited by Jb; 30th November 2011 at 7:43 AM.

  7. #2907
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I did say "I guess". Plus it's not like everyone didin't know this anyway, Jomo, Batista, Melina, J.R and countless other wrestlers have already made that infomation known months ago via Twitter, Facebook, interviews and the like. It'd be hard to find someone who doesn't know what going on backstage. It's isn't excatly a secret. Jomo could get resigned if he wanted too but probally would stay a jober.
    All of the john morrison and melina problems are stuff that anybody who doesn't frequent the news posts a lot would NEVER know.

    That said, my anger is more concentrated toward so many people assuming stuff, so sorry if I came off as an *** there.

    Quote Originally Posted by reddog95 View Post
    Also, when the hell are they gonna debut brodus clay. It's been weeks since the video stating his debut was shown
    John Laurinaitis and david A-list Otunga(sorry, I love the A-list moniker) have a promo about how his debut is pushed off and off every single show. This smackdown, Laurinaitis say'd something along the lines of, " thats the point, the more brodus clay is angered, the better he will be".

    Not sure why you want to see that talentless sack of crap though, assuming you meant you actually wanted to see him that is.
    ----------------------------------

  8. #2908
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I don't really want to see him but it was just strange that he hadn't debuted

  9. #2909
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    I honestly forgot that dude existed. Didn't he win a contest or something like that?

  10. #2910
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I think he won NXT but I'm not sure

  11. #2911
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reddog95 View Post
    I think he won NXT but I'm not sure
    No, while brodus was part of season 4 of nxt(partened with alberto del rio), johnny curtis(who has also disappeared) won that particular season.
    ----------------------------------

  12. #2912
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Moo Moo Farms
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Not like NXT Matters anymore anyway, since Season 2 no one really important has come from there.

    Plus the Current season has turned into a 2nd Superstars. Its Down to the top 3 i think, and no ones been voted off in Months.

  13. #2913
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    I didn't even know it still aired, I know it went online but WWE never promotes anymore. Whoever wins will be just a boring as the rest of the winners bar Barrett.

  14. #2914
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Weren't the nexus all NXT contestants. That kind of ruins it as a contest doesn't it.

  15. #2915
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    I didn't know NXT still existed either. As far as Brodus Clay goes, I love how in the promo Josh is saying "Show me someone who can stop Brodus Clay." Let's see Big Show, Mark Henry, Orton, Cena, Wade Barret, any big name superstar can beat him. Unless they give him like a Brock Lesner push.

    But seriously NXT still exist? I feel a little bad that I didn't know. After season 2 it became lame. Wade Barret is the only one who became someone from it really. A few leftovers from Nexus are still around like David, Justin, and Slater but meh.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  16. #2916
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    They could try and make him seem unstoppable and then could give mark Henry a face turn because he could be the only one to beat him. This could even run up to wrestlemania if they wanted. Brodus Clay could win the royal rumble and challenge Henry for the world heavyweight title

  17. #2917
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Near Shauntal
    Posts
    1,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I didn't know NXT still existed either. As far as Brodus Clay goes, I love how in the promo Josh is saying "Show me someone who can stop Brodus Clay." Let's see Big Show, Mark Henry, Orton, Cena, Wade Barret, any big name superstar can beat him. Unless they give him like a Brock Lesner push.

    But seriously NXT still exist? I feel a little bad that I didn't know. After season 2 it became lame. Wade Barret is the only one who became someone from it really. A few leftovers from Nexus are still around like David, Justin, and Slater but meh.
    NXT should just die. It's a waste of a program and a waste of time, IMO. You don't need to hire a bunch of newbies to make a show like NXT. Just do it the old fashioned way like appearing on Raw/Smackdown for the first time (go on a winning streak or job until you win and stay).

  18. #2918
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Man you guys are completely missing the point of NXT.

    First off, they didn't hire people just for NXT, they were people they thought about bringing up anyway.

    And what better way to figure out how the crowd will react to someone, then by doing exactly what they'll be doing if they do get hired to long term contracts? Plus, they can do it 8 people at a time.

    It might not make for exciting t.v., but it will when they find someone who the people like and they can actually use.
    ----------------------------------

  19. #2919
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Do they really have to turn it into a tv show though. Why not just test them out off tv or send them to another, smaller company

  20. #2920
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    I didn't mind the first two seasons of NXT even though what's his name who was the rookie of Laycool won and never got his title match it was alright. Season three was different but I even enjoyed some of that too, even Micheal Cole's gong banging XD after that it just got meh for me.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  21. #2921
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Does anybody else think that Cena is technically a heel. Whenever he's out people always cheer for who he's up against. Doesn't that make him a heel but not in the classic sense of the word. Just wondering if anyone else thinks the same way I do

  22. #2922
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reddog95 View Post
    Does anybody else think that Cena is technically a heel. Whenever he's out people always cheer for who he's up against. Doesn't that make him a heel but not in the classic sense of the word. Just wondering if anyone else thinks the same way I do
    No. He doesn't cheat, he doesn't try to get heat from the crowd and he feuds with other heels. He gets booed because he's a forced face and his character hasn't changed in years. After his heel rapper gimmick in 2003/2004 he's been a huge face and been that way since and people are bored of him and how forced he is. He's technically still face just not a popular one.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  23. #2923
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Ok, just wondering. They really have to make him a heel before wrestlemania though. I mean come on. It's getting a bit stale now

  24. #2924
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Moo Moo Farms
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I didn't mind the first two seasons of NXT even though what's his name who was the rookie of Laycool won and never got his title match it was alright. Season three was different but I even enjoyed some of that too, even Micheal Cole's gong banging XD after that it just got meh for me.

    Dudes name was Kaval, or Low-ki before he was in WWE.

    Not only did he not get a title match, but he never won a single match post NXT. He then left the WWE for that reason.

    I think i read somewhere that he was in a TNA match a Few months ago as low-ki, for a TNA Contract but someone else won.
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 3rd December 2011 at 4:54 AM.

  25. #2925
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    What's worst is that nobody uses the awesome Nexus theme anymore. I think atleast Otunga should it.

Page 117 of 299 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •