Page 13 of 294 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    How are all the guest hosts Faces? THe guy who played Nepolion Dynamite was a dirty guy. And so was Jeremy Piven and doc.

That's 2 heels out of how many guest hosts?
    I said "almost all", simply put there have been too many face hosts for my likely with this concept. Besides my biggest issue with it is that the host steals about 10 minutes of time from areas where would could have proper matches and makes it hard to tell cohesive stories from week to week.

Quote Originally Posted by Camcam View Post
    Well There may still be hope for Kofi to get in. There are now 9 entrants in MITB. They probably won't put Kofi in but does make any sense to have a 9 man MITB.
        Spoiler:- MitB developments:

For those who haven't read yet SPOILER ALERT: Drew Macintyre was given another shot to get into MITB and he faced some Jobber to qualify.
    You know we do have spoiler tabs.

He is now my favorite to win although I will still hope for Christian or Shelton and of course Matt Hardy.
    I'd agree with any of those guys winning it.

Whoever wants to see a crazy X-Division segment featuring the Ultimate X high wire or wants to see a dream match of Jeff Hardy vs. AJ Styles or just want to see Jeff Hardy wrestle again, or the return of Brother Runt(Spike Dudley) and the shaving of Eric Bishoff, be sure to watch TNA next monday.
    I am trying to convince as many people as possible to watch TNA. I really want this company to succeed and be able to compete with WWE. Any real fan should want the same thing. If this were to happen then WWE would be forced to step up and give better shows like they did when competing with WCW.
    Might be interesting. I'll take a look when it's finally broadcast here.
    But - I'd say TNA has a LONG long way to go before they can threaten the WWE like WCW did and force 'great' matches out the WWE. As I said before first they have to get their own house in order - focus on their stories, focus on their matches.
    Last edited by Night_Walker; 11th March 2010 at 12:09 AM.

Just popped in here to say that the thread title is misleading, as it implies that there was a point in the past when pro wrestling didn't suck. If I wanted to watch fake fights, I'll watch a poorly produced action movie, thank you very much.

I just popped in here to say you are a complete retard. Thank you very much.

It wasnt all that great, IMO.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Quote Originally Posted by Gladys View Post
    Just popped in here to say that the thread title is misleading, as it implies that there was a point in the past when pro wrestling didn't suck. If I wanted to watch fake fights, I'll watch a poorly produced action movie, thank you very much.
    ...Well you're entitled to your opinion...

Spoiler:- MitB VI:
    Last edited by Night_Walker; 12th March 2010 at 8:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    ...Well you're entitled to your opinion...

Spoiler:- MitB VI:
    Well your prediction will most likely occur.... complete and utter chaos

Well who is the 9th person in mitb?

Watch Smackdown

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Well who is the 9th person in mitb?
    McIntyre. Hopefully Kofi Kingston will be the 10th.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

10 people will be utter chaos, its way to many

It'll depend on how long they give the match. And I reckon at least one person will be taken off by the medics. (Like Edge after Jeff swanton'd him 3 years ago). Was I the only one who wanted to see Drew loose to a NXT rookie

I second that, it would of put the rookie over big time

I used to watch WWE religiously. Then I stopped the storylines are just terrible now and I knew it was fake but do they have to make it so obvious? TNA I started to watch because when it wasn't known it was total-non-stop action literally then they followed the WWE bit and talked for 12 mins and yeah.

Too bad really, I'm forced to watch old wrestling movies because that's when it was good.

^ If you're talking about the promos, yeah, those suck, big time. But, again, the actual wrestling doesn't suck. Cases in point: Shawn Micheals V.S. Undertaker WM25, any MitB ever, and many other matches I'm too lazy to remember.

Zack and Evan, the most badass pokemon on the planet

Credit to Queen_Lugia for the recolors and the pixel-over.

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    Well your prediction will most likely occur.... complete and utter chaos
    I'd feel confident about that prediction - it was chaotic enough when it was just 6 guys, 7 and 8 always runs the risk of descending into anarchy... With 10 it's a pretty safe bet.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Hopefully Kofi Kingston will be the 10th.
    I suppose he could be entered.

10 people will be utter chaos, its way to many
    Yep, it's always been a fairly chaotic match type but with this many people in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkimania View Post
    It'll depend on how long they give the match. And I reckon at least one person will be taken off by the medics. (Like Edge after Jeff swanton'd him 3 years ago). Was I the only one who wanted to see Drew loose to a NXT rookie
    Yeah, I could see Bourne being the one carried off - Shooting Star Press off ladder.

1 - I didn't want to see it, heck I didn't want to watch that match - I like McIntyre and it's almost as bad for him that he beat a jobber rather then someone under WWE contract.
    2 - The jobber was a local guy not an NXT Rookie.
    Last edited by Night_Walker; 13th March 2010 at 11:28 AM.

I'd feel confident about that prediction - it was chaotic enough when it was just 6 guys, 7 and 8 always runs the risk of descending into anarchy... With 10 it's a pretty safe bet.

I suppose he could be entered.

Yep, it's always been a fairly chaotic match type but with this many people in it...

Yeah, I could see Bourne being the one carried off - Shooting Star Press off ladder.

1 - I didn't want to see it, heck I didn't want to watch that match - I like McIntyre and it's almost as bad for him that he beat a jobber rather then someone under WWE contract.
    2 - The jobber was a local guy not an NXT Rookie.
    I realise he wasn't an NXT rookie. I said I wanted him to come out and lose to an NXT rookie. And it all progresses his character, his friendship with Vinnie, and if he wins MitB, he has his friend Vinnie to help him defend the belt if he wins it. I hear that the winner is going to cash it in earlier this year due to the MitB PPV later on this year, possibly even on the same night.

Seeing SD lastnight, im thinking there might be a Hair vs Mask match, not much point to it though

Theres been a lot of talk about having Rey Mysterio against CM Punk for months and as for last night, I think they opted to have it, I think by next week maybe they will add that stipulation to the match, also this year they decided to have 10 participants instead of the regular 8 or 6 that happend in the other years.

So lets see...the matches are...

Triple H vs Sheamus

Money in the Bank match.

Bret Hart vs Mr. Mcmahhon

Showmiz vs Morrison and Truth

Edge vs Chris jericho for The world title

Batista vs John Cena for the wwe title

and the best match of the night.....

HBK vs Undertaker.

Now the matches that might come....

Hair vs Mask match

Randy vs legecy match

Possible diva battle royal for the womans or diva title.

NXT battle Royal or NXT Tag match (ill have to find the source)

also i know its been tradtion to end the night with a Chapionship match, but i think they should end with HBK vs Taker.

Seeing SD lastnight, im thinking there might be a Hair vs Mask match, not much point to it though
    Why would the Punk vs Mysterio match be Mask vs Hair?

Those matches come way later in a feud...

Why would the Punk vs Mysterio match be Mask vs Hair?

Those matches come way later in a feud...
    It was reported like 2-3 months ago over the internet that the wwe would be doing a Punk vs Rey Hair vs Mask match at Mania this year.
    3ds code or whatever. PM me if you add me.

1779-0560-2201

Shiny Count (From Gen 3 - 6)

Sharpedo - Caught as a Carnavana in Sapphire
    Machamp - As a Macoke in Platinum
    Venusaur - as an Ivysaur in friend safari
    Gothorita - in friend safari
    Quilladin - in friend safari
    Magneton - in friend safari
    Ivysaur #2 - in friend safari
    Kakuna - in friend safari
    Omanyte - Hatched thanks to the will of Lord Helix.

Friend Safari is OP.

Quote Originally Posted by slowdude View Post
    It was reported like 2-3 months ago over the internet that the wwe would be doing a Punk vs Rey Hair vs Mask match at Mania this year.
    Yes, and I could have said that Taker would have a Last Ride match. Internet speculation, no matter where the idea has come from is just that: speculation. Plus in 2-3 months a lot of things can change.

Item vs Item matches typically come later on in a feud, not as the first or second match between them within a feud.
    I could well be wrong but I would think it's an unlikely match to have simply because the feud is only about a month old.

Yeah but Rey's taking time off after mania for his knee surgery. And Rey said that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkimania View Post
    Yeah but Rey's taking time off after mania for his knee surgery. And Rey said that somewhere.
    Perhaps but there's a difference between hearing Rey is gonna have time off and thinking it means a Hair vs Mask match is likely and hearing HBK isn't booked for anything after the RAW on the night after Mania and thinking "yeah looks like Michaels will lose".

Punk could quite conceivably lose to Rey in a standard match, and in a temper order a beat down of Rey by the Straight Edge Society that ends up targeting Rey's knee with a steel chair. Heck that'd seem more likely to me as a way of getting Rey off camera.

I know you didnt want us to say this but it is more fake than fake itself and it is heading towards kids probably cos kids believe everything they see an adults got tired of the lies and really with the kids is where the money is...
    <<http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFizzMonkey >>

Please click on this egg so it doesn't die

Page 13 of 294 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast