Page 14 of 289 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Night_Walker View Post
    Perhaps but there's a difference between hearing Rey is gonna have time off and thinking it means a Hair vs Mask match is likely and hearing HBK isn't booked for anything after the RAW on the night after Mania and thinking "yeah looks like Michaels will lose".

Punk could quite conceivably lose to Rey in a standard match, and in a temper order a beat down of Rey by the Straight Edge Society that ends up targeting Rey's knee with a steel chair. Heck that'd seem more likely to me as a way of getting Rey off camera.
    My comment was more aimed at the comment of this happening later on in the feud, my comment was more saying well the rest of the feud wont happen for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkimania View Post
    My comment was more aimed at the comment of this happening later on in the feud, my comment was more saying well the rest of the feud wont happen for a while.

Aha okay.

...Although maybe it will happen. Given the demonstration of a complete lack of logic that's just been shown on RAW; Orton vs Rhodes vs DiBaise - WHY?! Legacy are united against Orton it doesn't make sense for them to be fighting each other!

Aha okay.

...Although maybe it will happen. Given the demonstration of a complete lack of logic that's just been shown on RAW; Orton vs Rhodes vs DiBaise - WHY?! Legacy are united against Orton it doesn't make sense for them to be fighting each other!
    Seriously. I was expecting a Handicap match between them too. It would make more sense

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    Seriously. I was expecting a Handicap match between them too. It would make more sense
    I know what you mean.

Exactly, from a story-line sense it makes no sense for Legacy to have to fight each other - unless Legacy will treat it as a handicap match.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them team up on Orton all match, one tries to get the pin on him, the other one stops him. They Brawl. one falls. RKO. The match ends.Orton Winner.

It wouldn't surprise me to see them team up on Orton all match, one tries to get the pin on him, the other one stops him. They Brawl. one falls. RKO. The match ends.Orton Winner.
    And I think that's exactly how the match is gonna be played out at WrestleMania

It's possible, although I'm not sure how likely it is right now. They don't have any disputes about who's gonna clobber Orton first. But we'll have to wait and see.

Next Week on RAW:
    Orton & Trips vs Legacy and Sheamus.
    YES! I can't wait to see Orton and Trips team together again
    Last edited by Night_Walker; 17th March 2010 at 1:16 AM.

With the match Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase vs. Cody Rhodes (just like in SvR10) , all that's left is Rey vs. CM Punk and some diva match. I'm just glad this event doesn't have more than half the matches title matches.
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

It's possible, although I'm not sure how likely it is right now. They don't have any disputes about who's gonna clobber Orton first. But we'll have to wait and see.

Next Week on RAW:
    Orton & Trips vs Legacy and Sheamus.
    YES! I can't wait to see Orton and Trips team together again
    That handicap next week is gonna be awesome! Wasn't the last time they've ever teamed up was way back in Evolution? If so, its been a pretty long time.

Quote Originally Posted by firestar319 View Post
    That handicap next week is gonna be awesome! Wasn't the last time they've ever teamed up was way back in Evolution? If so, its been a pretty long time.
    I know

Yep it would have been back when Orton was in Evolution. And boy how things have changed since those days.

Definitely. Lots of things have changed since then.

WWE banned chair shots WTF! I swear WWE is getting worse. No blood hardly any weapons and no cursing(hardly). WWE needs to stop worrying about the kids and soccer moms and get back to the attitude era ways.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

This^

just what i was thinking.

also Smackdown it the better show

Wrestling has ALWAYS been bad.

Steroid abusing meatheads and ugly women with terribly fake mammaries trying to perform the Bold and the Beautiful with MOR ACKSHUN was never a good idea.

Only good parts are when a stunt goes wrong.
    ._.

10 men will be chaotic,but it should be able to make a great and unpredictable ladder match, and considering how everyone just wants to talk about how WWE sucks now, a great ladder match is something they should want to see.
    I'm expecting some kind of match involving pretty much every diva after what happened with LayCool attacking the RAW divas. If anything expect some along the lines of Lingerie Pillow fight.WWE is still trying to get the attention of older males in that area.
    Sheamus vs. HHH is sure to be great, I'm hoping that Sheamus really sticks out and this launches his career further.
    Orton, Dibiase and Rhodes will most likely be like a handicap match for a minute but I think this match will be to show us what Legacy can do on their own without any teammates or partners. Only thing missing to make it like the game is the fathers.
    Punk vs. Mysterio is a pretty good rivalry for the short amount of time it has existed, it has already gotten very personal with Mysterio costing Punk MITB and Punk embarassing Mysterio in front of his family. Why not make it more personal by putting the mask and hair on the line.
    Bret fooled Vince and now I am expecting a bit better of a match then I did at first. It will obviously be a fight not a match. Bret had a stroke and Vince is just old they won't be doing the most technical match we've ever seen. However, I don't expect it to be better than Vince's matches against HBK and Hogan.
    It would be crazy for the MITB winner to cash in that night. It would be a great way to set up a main event for Extreme Rules in April. I'm hoping for Matt to cash in on Edge as sort of an overdue payback for all that crap with Lita.
    The world title matches aren't interesting me a lot but I expecting Cena and Edge to win.
    I'm pulling for Taker but I can't help but feel that Shawn is going to beat the streak and put all that you can't do it to rest.
    Currently looking for a HG Kyogre. PM if you have an extra you wouldn't mind getting rid of.
    Diamond FC:1720 5047 3515
    SoulSilver FC: 4813 1848 8050
    Black FC: 1077 0038 7512
    I can breed for egg moves. Mostly gen. IV for now, but some gen.V. I'll be able to do more gen.V eventually.

How does wrestling have ugly diva's There are tons of girls in wrestling that are smoking hot! Must be gay if you haven't noticed.

There are no divas that I consider to be ugly. Some are not necessarilly smoking hot, but the ones that aren't still look pretty damn good. The only undesirable woman in WWE is Vickie Guererro and I don't even consider her a diva.
    Currently looking for a HG Kyogre. PM if you have an extra you wouldn't mind getting rid of.
    Diamond FC:1720 5047 3515
    SoulSilver FC: 4813 1848 8050
    Black FC: 1077 0038 7512
    I can breed for egg moves. Mostly gen. IV for now, but some gen.V. I'll be able to do more gen.V eventually.

^She used to look good untill she *uck with The undertaker.

Also the Woman's division sucks right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Camcam View Post
    10 men will be chaotic,but it should be able to make a great and unpredictable ladder match, and considering how everyone just wants to talk about how WWE sucks now, a great ladder match is something they should want to see.
    But will it be too chaotic to be good?
    Although there were no qualifiers this week, maybe they've pulled their heads back in and decided to make it 9.

I'm expecting some kind of match involving pretty much every diva after what happened with LayCool attacking the RAW divas. If anything expect some along the lines of Lingerie Pillow fight.WWE is still trying to get the attention of older males in that area.
    God I hope not, I've had enough of these "as eye-candy" at Mania divas matches... If they want a Divas match then find a Diva who can hang with Michelle and give them a 10 minute slot, that'll do.

Sheamus vs. HHH is sure to be great, I'm hoping that Sheamus really sticks out and this launches his career further.
    It should be good. They've got great chemistry and I think Shaemus is really stepping up to the plate.

Orton, Dibiase and Rhodes will most likely be like a handicap match for a minute but I think this match will be to show us what Legacy can do on their own without any teammates or partners. Only thing missing to make it like the game is the fathers.
    Must it be like the game?!
    I'm still shaking my head at the complete lack of logic on show with this match since it's not making sense in their storyline. If they want to stoke the fires of a Legacy break up, then make it an elimination handicap match; Rhodes gets dropped with the RKO, DiBaise doesn't break up the fall - hoping to deck Orton when he comes in, Orton beats DiBaise too and wins on the grandest stage of all.

Punk vs. Mysterio is a pretty good rivalry for the short amount of time it has existed, it has already gotten very personal with Mysterio costing Punk MITB and Punk embarassing Mysterio in front of his family. Why not make it more personal by putting the mask and hair on the line.
    Ehem, due to losing to Gallows on Smackdown if Mysterio loses at Mania he must become a member of the straight edge society.
    That is plenty personal, there is no reason for it to be mask vs hair.
    Why are you so keen on seeing that on the card?

Bret fooled Vince and now I am expecting a bit better of a match then I did at first. It will obviously be a fight not a match. Bret had a stroke and Vince is just old they won't be doing the most technical match we've ever seen. However, I don't expect it to be better than Vince's matches against HBK and Hogan.
    I was surprised by the swerve, but it was a clever swerve.
    We were never gonna see a classic between these guys, this will help put the feud to bed (hopefully) and in a fun way.

It would be crazy for the MITB winner to cash in that night. It would be a great way to set up a main event for Extreme Rules in April. I'm hoping for Matt to cash in on Edge as sort of an overdue payback for all that crap with Lita.

It'd be an interesting idea. And with a ppv named "Money in the Bank" now on the WWE's list I think it's highly likely we'll see the winner cash in at Mania.
    Er, I think Extreme Rules will be retired - since WWEECW has been disbanded.

The world title matches aren't interesting me a lot but I expecting Cena and Edge to win.
    Edge vs Jericho is shaping up as the second hottest match on the card, based on the stuff surrounding it outside of the ring.

I'm pulling for Taker but I can't help but feel that Shawn is going to beat the streak and put all that you can't do it to rest.
    Can't see it.
    HBK isn't booked for any matches after Mania, in fact his only WWE booking after Mania is RAW the night after.
    Last edited by Night_Walker; 21st March 2010 at 3:08 AM.

Back in the day WWE was about satisfying the fans. Nowadays all they care about is the MONEY.

Well kofi is in.......

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Well kofi is in.......
    *Nods* Okay, fine.

But they should have had that qualifier LAST week. Just because he fought Batista on RAW doesn't mean he couldn't have qualified on Superstars or Smackdown... or even NXT.

I would have hated it if Kozlov won. To me TNA was better tonight. I knew Rose would get attacked but it sounded strange like he was getting raped 0_o

Well with Mania just days away here's the card, listed in my ideal reverse order and my predictions:

"The Phenom" the Undertaker vs "The HeartBreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.
    Undertaker's Wrestlemania Streak vs HBK's Career.
    The Streak will stretch to 18, as the career of one of the greatest comes to an end. Thank you for all your performances Shawn, we'll miss you.

"The Rated-R Superstar" Edge vs "Y2J" Chris Jericho (c)
    World Heavyweight Championship Match.
    "Spear"

"The Animal" Batista (c) vs John Cena.
    WWE Championship Match.
    ...I hate Cena... The fans on RAW had it right "you can't wrestle".

"The Celtic Warrior" Shaemus vs "The Cerebral Assassin" Triple H.
    The more I've seen of this fued the more impressed I've been with it. While Shaemus has only been mounting sneak attacks on Trips he has been put over by his ability to put Trips down each time, and he's been cutting some excellent promos.
    Not sure about this one. I think momentum favours Sheamus, which be great to help put him over, but I'd still sorta back Trips will get the win.

"Mr McMahon" vs "The Excellence of Execution" Bret "The Hitman" Hart.
    No Holds Barred match.
    The Sharpshooter we've all been waiting 13 years to see.

"The Legend Killer" Randy Orton vs Ted DiBaise vs Cody Rhodes.
    Triple Threat match, no count outs or DQs.
    I continue to maintain this match makes no sense since Ted and Cody are working together against Randy without even a hint of trouble between them until the last RAW - which stinks of forced tension instead of just letting them fall out naturally.
    Legacy's legend will be killed.

"The Biggest Little Man" Rey Mysterio vs "The Straight Edge Saviour" CM Punk, with the Straight Edge Society.
    If Mysterio loses he must join the Straight Edge Society.
    Wonder how bad Punk's tantrum is gonna be.

Money In The Bank VI - "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin vs Dolph Ziggler vs "The Big Red Monster" Kane vs "The Instant Classic" Christian vs Matt Hardy vs "The All-American-American" Jack Swagger vs "The Chosen One" Drew McIntrye vs Evan Bourne vs Kofi Kingston.
    Almost impossible to call this one. I would like to see Benjamin finally pull out the win, but to be honest I have no problem with any of the competitors winning it (although I think Bourne's only there to be the Spot Monkey).

...But wait there's more - The WWE has set up a PPV called "Money in the Bank" and rumour has it the winner of the MitB ladder match will cash in at Mania. So following the WWE championship match I think we'll get one of the following matches:

"The Animal" Batista (c) vs "The Instant Classic" Christian/Kofi Kingston
    Or
    John Cena (c) vs "The All American American" Jack Swagger.
    Or
    "The Rated R Superstar" Edge (c) vs Intercontinental Champion "The Chosen One" Drew MacIntyre/Dolph Ziggler.
    Or
    "Y2J" Chris Jericho vs "The Gold Standard" Shelton Benjamin/Matt Hardy/"The Big Red Monster" Kane.

The one I'd like to see most is Batista against the MitB winner after Cena loses, even if Batista takes a short cut to win against Cena (eg - Batista gets DQed, Cena hits the AA on him, MitB winner comes out immediately), although it'd be poetic to see Edge lose the title to someone the way he's used MitB before.

Now on this whole TNA vs WWE thing.
    I caught about an hour and half of the last two TNA Impacts and frankly I have to say I don't see what's supposed to be so spectacular about TNA right now.

They have enormous potential with their roster (Elijah, Anderson...Anderson, Styles, Angle, RVD, Jeff, Kendrick etc) but I don't think their potential is being realised. The matches I saw didn't seem to be anything that special.
    Nor did their talk segments, please bear in mind I'm not saying either the matches of promos were bad just that they weren't fantastic, and personally I think the less said about the Angle and Soldiers' beat down on Anderson the better...

To be honest most TNA beat down segments go too long in my opinion, the damage should be done quickly and then the attacker can cut a promo over their opponent and leave. No need to deck them, hit them some more, cut a promo then hit them again... and again.

I think the best scripted talk sessions right now belong to the WWE - Edge and Jericho's "Spear" segments, Punk's straight edge crusade, and Shaemus and Trips' "Are you ready to risk it all at Mania" segments.

So I think TNA has the potential to match the WWE but they're just not there yet.
    Last edited by Night_Walker; 26th March 2010 at 3:30 AM.

For my victors I'll go with
    Jericho
    Brett
    Undertaker
    Cena
    Triple H
    Orton
    CM Punk
    And for MitB I'll go with Jack Swagger

Page 14 of 289 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast