Page 146 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 7506

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

Originally posted by Platinum fan.
    Were the crowds chanting "We all hate you!" or "We don't hate you!" either way Cena got really hated last night on RAW and even the "Lets go Cena" chants got drowned out. WWE you need to do something about that. Cena didn't even speak to the camera this time. Anyway RAW wasn't the best last night. I really hated how the Miz's rant on Jericho was cut off by Jerry and the buzzer. Darn it all! A Miz and Jericho promo is one I have been dying to see and I was denied that last night because as soon as Miz got to Jericho during his debate they cut him off. I wanted to see them go at it verbally. The matches were all short as well especially Miz vs Punk. Nothing else to really say about that.

Triple H and Shawn's segment felt real from a business standpoint. Undertaker is the last man of that era but really he only wrestles once a year now. I don't know how much longer they can keep the streak thing going. Still if they end it with Triple H, I will be upset. Undertaker should retire undefeated at mania. Great seeing Shawn Micheals though.

Whoever thought that turning the Cena, Ryder, Eve, and Kane story into a love triangle is stupid! What is with these divas being used in stupid storylines? Put AJ and Eve in diva matches and have them make names for themselves by winning some titles, and getting into some feuds with Beth or Natalya. Don't force them on superstars to advance pointless storylines.
    Yes, they were chanting "we hate you" at cena and booed, yet ryder got booed as well, and as did eve, so whose the bad guy in all this? I wanted miz/jericho promo battle too, but at this point jericho just would own miz. He'd be far better battling punk or truth in a war of words, "God bless Lil' Jimmy!"

I liked the hbk/hhh promo, but i felt it went on far too long, apparently it took up 20 minutes and i didn't realize that much time went by. No wonder there is no midcard or tag division with time being eaten by that. Still I'm willing for an exception just for HBK nostalgia.

Finally, what are you talking about with eve and aj? Aj is in a perfect place right now with DB in an interesting angle. I love it and it adds to the fuel of the feud with her in it. Bryan can try and gain sympathy even though we all know it gains him heel heat and makes him a better heel all around. Besides she'd get lost in the shuffle of diva tag matches and she stands out right now. Eve well at least last night we got somewhere in all this kane/cena/ryder/eve thing with developing the story. However, next week kane should just knock her out with the glove so she doesn't have to scream. All she's good for is looking hot, and being an average performer, not acting.

I'm wondering what laurinitus and otunga are going to do to get johnny the position of, "permanent gm of raw and SD." Could they be planning a hit on teddy long? Oh please let it happen. No more tag team main events on SD please.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    Yes, they were chanting "we hate you" at cena and booed, yet ryder got booed as well, and as did eve, so whose the bad guy in all this? I wanted miz/jericho promo battle too, but at this point jericho just would own miz. He'd be far better battling punk or truth in a war of words, "God bless Lil' Jimmy!"

I liked the hbk/hhh promo, but i felt it went on far too long, apparently it took up 20 minutes and i didn't realize that much time went by. No wonder there is no midcard or tag division with time being eaten by that. Still I'm willing for an exception just for HBK nostalgia.

Finally, what are you talking about with eve and aj? Aj is in a perfect place right now with DB in an interesting angle. I love it and it adds to the fuel of the feud with her in it. Bryan can try and gain sympathy even though we all know it gains him heel heat and makes him a better heel all around. Besides she'd get lost in the shuffle of diva tag matches and she stands out right now. Eve well at least last night we got somewhere in all this kane/cena/ryder/eve thing with developing the story. However, next week kane should just knock her out with the glove so she doesn't have to scream. All she's good for is looking hot, and being an average performer, not acting.

I'm wondering what laurinitus and otunga are going to do to get johnny the position of, "permanent gm of raw and SD." Could they be planning a hit on teddy long? Oh please let it happen. No more tag team main events on SD please.
    It just feels like a bad love story. Cena saves Eve last Monday, Eve kisses Cena and Ryder is right there? If your going to do that at least tease Eve and Cena behind Ryder's back a little before it became public. It happened to fast. I would have much preferred Ryder appearing on RAW being hurt and some of the heels backstage mocking him on being Cena's lackey or sidekick and how he would have never got a US title match without Cena. Ryder would be angry and frustrated and the next time Cena tries to save him from Kane, have Ryder tell Cena to back off and that he can fight his own battles. The love story angle, I just don't like it.

As for AJ, maybe I was being a little hard on her. I mean the WWE has done this story before of girl with guy getting hurt in the past like the time Jericho blasted Stacey Keibler with the chair when she was with Test but that was a real old feud. I will give that one credit the Big Show/Bryan/AJ storyline looks more interesting the the Cena/Kane/Eve/Ryder one. I wonder if Ryder will try and screw Cena over this sunday if he is able to?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

This is fabo.

Also I hope this Kane/Ryder/Cena/that other girl thing doesn't drag on for too long.

Hell NO! Teddy long is the best thing on smackdown. He might be predictable, but he's still a pimp. Laurenaitis is good and all, but TWO shows? Thats way too much overkill.

I think WWE might just fear health complications with teddy's age, so that might be why they'd want him to retire, should that happen.
    ----------------------------------

I actually enjoy Teddy Long as well. I don't remember what feud it was, it might have been against Punk during his Society gimmick maybe but there was a funny gimmick with Undertaker taking over Teddy's limo on Smackdown and dragging him to hell. I always remember Teddy's voice got all disoriented as he was yelling "Let me out! Let me out!" I have enjoyed Teddy Long on Smackdown. Hard to believe at one point he was Mark Henry's manager in...was it 2003 or 2004? Maybe 3?

I still chuckle sometimes when watching old matches and he's a ref on SmackDown!

I like teddy long, i really do, but come on it's like his specialty is making tag match main events. On the occasion they don't have one it's some stupid stipulation where the match ends in dq. Punk pic = happy troll face. would you believe that teddly long was a referee before being a manager? I didn't believe/know it until i watch one of my old vhs of a ppv from 2000? i think and he was a ref.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Highlight of Raw was the failed RKO.

Also Jericho looked pretty stoned during the debate...

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    I still chuckle sometimes when watching old matches and he's a ref on SmackDown!
    Awhile ago I watched the Booker T vs Edge match at Wrestlemania 18 and I noticed Teddy was the ref for that match XD it's funny to look back at some of the current WWE characters of today and go into the past to look where they were back then and where they are now. I mean Dolph Ziggler was part of the Spirit Squad for crying out loud back in the day and look where he is now, almost at main event status.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    Highlight of Raw was the failed RKO.

Also Jericho looked pretty stoned during the debate...
    Dont forget about the failed Bulldog. I do wonder though whether Orton was planning 2 RKO's, or just hit the second because he botched the first. The commentators were enthusiastic as ever about the first one though, refusing to admit he botched it. I assume that's because it would require some deviation from the script, i.e initiative.

yeah it's kind of weird thinking where some guys were at and are today. When he debuted as ziggler, never knew he was nicky from the spirit squad. He got a complete overhaul there and for the better. I never would have thought mark henry would ever do anything when he was sexual chocolate, but he's the big bad most heel and the best at that as of now after 4-5 failed attempts at it. Ryder went from being an edgehead wannabe to raw's #3 face, and yes it was the beginning of his show that got me behind his ryder revolution. I would never have believed either of those things about the guys if you told me 4 years ago they'd be part of the main event, but now i enjoy watching them.

I remember when Zack Ryder was one of Edge's henchmen during his run with Vickie. Him and Curt Hawkins back when they had hairstyles like Edge. If Edge was still around I could have totally have seen him in segments with Ryder, instead of acting like Cena was Ryder's first shot at stardom, he started with Edge WWE universe! I would love for Curt Hawkins to have a segment with Ryder as well just to acknowledge their tag team and alliance with Edge when they were a group of heels XD

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I mean Dolph Ziggler was part of the Spirit Squad for crying out loud back in the day and look where he is now, almost at main event status.
    He was also part of the Kerwin White storyline. I believe he was the caddy.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Originally Posted by Platinum fan.
    I would love for Curt Hawkins to have a segment with Ryder as well just to acknowledge their tag team and alliance with Edge when they were a group of heels XD
    I'd like something like that, but don't see it happening. I want to see hawkins do something though since I thought he'd at least have some success maybe doing something in the tag division but nope. He's relegated to nxt/superstars and is at jobber status. I don't know what it is about Curt, but I think he could be something one of these days, maybe something in the mid-card in the next few years.

I'd like something like that, but don't see it happening. I want to see hawkins do something though since I thought he'd at least have some success maybe doing something in the tag division but nope. He's relegated to nxt/superstars and is at jobber status. I don't know what it is about Curt, but I think he could be something one of these days, maybe something in the mid-card in the next few years.
    A program where Hawkins confronts Ryder that he was the better of the team yet Ryder got popular because of his web show and stuff would be a good segment for both guys. Have them feud with Hawkins winning at first and a rematch at a PPV with Ryder defeating Hawkins in the end. I would really enjoy something like that. And that little push could help Hawkins stop being such a jobber for awhile at least.

Why does everybody forget about ryder and hawkins being the major brothers? They didn't really have a gimmick perse, but they were just talented faces that got over decently, when you consider they debuted on ecw.

it's easy to forget since they were hardly used as the major brothers. they were on ecw only a month before being drafted, and then they only had maybe 5-7 actual matches before turning into hawkins and ryder as edgeheads. I actually had to look up their time as the majors as I forgot whether they were used much or not under those names. If zack doesn't get much of a singles push after this, maybe hawkins can turn face and they can be an actual team again in the tag division if need at least.

The tag team division problem has NOTHING to do with lack of teams, it has everything to do with lack of time dedicated to the teams.

In other news, I was at first disheartened about santino winning the jobber rumble, but you could tell the the look on his face was geniune and that he was happy to finally do something big again.

Congrats to him. It might be hard at this point, but I'd still love to see them give santino a slightly more serious gimmick, or rather, a manking/mick foley-esque one where he can still be wacky but win matches and possibly a big title.

What's up with this farting thing? It was sort funny, but it's getting old now.

Can't believe Santino won that rumble match. Of the final four I figured it'd be jackson or McIntyre would be the one. Someone you might actually believe they'd make the champion.

Also, I missed Raw, so I read the synopsis. They said undertaker took a razor to his hair- did he make it shorter, or cut it off, or what?
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Well the only teams they have really are epico/primo and the usos and after tonights match they need to feud no matter what. the good thing about that battle royale was there was no big names all undercard guys leaving the winner to anyone's guess. I was pulling for drew, ted, and otunga actually just for the fact he'd get hurt in the EC. Kudos to santino though maybe he'll actually be in the EC and not have a returning christian make an appearance and take him out. The only one I want to see do that would be drew. SD's chamber is going to be missing something though.

Missed Smackdown tonight, and hadn't read spoilers. I don't care if he gets eliminated first, I'm just excited to see Santino get use again. He plays his gimmick extremely well, and he actually is very good in ring. Plus, the guy has an amazing sense of comedic timing.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Christian should be in every main event when he comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    What's up with this farting thing? It was sort funny, but it's getting old now.
    It was never funny.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

They had Natalya fart during her match...oh boy. I feel bad for the poor diva, I don't know what she did to deserve this but man must it have been bad. I really don't have that big of a opinion on Smackdown other then It was funny seeing Big Show knock out Khali and Mark Henry when he was angry.

Santino won the rumble to take Orton's spot in the chamber because Orton is hurt...again. I was rooting for Drew McIntyre, Alex Riley, or Ted to win but truthfully I only thought Drew had a chance because Booker and Cole kept talking about him and he lasted that long. I actually don't mind Santino getting into the chamber that much. The crowd was behind him and he got one of the biggest pops of the night when he actually won the thing but I guess that isn't saying much. If anything he'll bring comedy to such a serious environment.

Where is Brodus Clay? The Funkasaurus wasn't even part of that rumble. Has his character been written off already?

Apparently Vince isn't a big fan of the Funkasaurus' in-ring work. That's why we haven't seen him in a while

Page 146 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast