Page 166 of 299 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 7470

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

I like Sheamus. He has a cool moveset and connects better with his moves unlike a lot of the other guys. Plus his entrance music is awesome.

I'm fine with them piping in crowd noise on smackdown, but could they not make it so obvious? Nobody goes absolutely bonkers for the usos showing up.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I'm fine with them piping in crowd noise on smackdown, but could they not make it so obvious? Nobody goes absolutely bonkers for the usos showing up.

Lol. They did perform amazingly though.

I don't hate the Big Show but I really don't want to see him in any recent stories.

Quote Originally Posted by REL720 View Post
    Lol. They did perform amazingly though.
    Yeah, I mean, they SHOULD already be at a point where they get cheered that much, but as of right now they are personality-less jobbers. A real shame because I could see them being the next hardy boys, albiet a much different gimmick.(if the hardy boys really had a gimmick in the first place)

Oh, and the name change is well appreciated Jb, its nice not having to remember random numbers haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I don't hate the Big Show but I really don't want to see him in any recent stories.
    I feel the same way.

It sucks the Usos aren't getting more TV time I wish Yoshi Tatsu was given a push too.

I like how Booker T makes it VERY apparent to the mangament through his announcing, just how much they should have been pushing the usos.

Also, if you guys haven't checked it out, here is a insane promo from Bray Wyatt, better known as husky harris.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k07XrroeVpM

Too bad something like this would never work in WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    It sucks the Usos aren't getting more TV time I wish Yoshi Tatsu was given a push too.
    I'm sorry but I honestly don't see Yoshi Tatsu being pushed within the company. Forever a jobber!

They could at least put Tatsu into a tag team with someone like Tyson Kidd

To be honest, WWE has gotten a *LOT* better at pushing guys who deserve it (Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, The Miz), but that's always been one of the things that has frustrated me the most about WWE is watching guys who should higher up the card constantly reduced to the mid-card or given only brief, misused moments at the top (Jack Swagger, John Morrison).

I quit watching about a year and a half ago because I got sick of seeing hacks like Orton pushed down our throats.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

The "I'm no white trash" promo was really good. I like the Bray Wyatt gimmick of Husky Harris now, it's actually pretty good from what I have seen. I wish something like it would work in WWE, esepcially with how good of a promo that was.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Man the crowd is dead tonight.

RAW for me last night was B-A-D bad. I actually was flipping between this and Kung Fu Panda on FX last night because RAW was so boring for me so some matches half way I missed, but that's okay because it's not like I haven't seen Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger vs R-Truth and Kofi before, or CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan either. The only interesting thing about the Punk/Bryan feud was crazy AJ and Kane being involved. And Ziggler wants to go solo, good. Maybe we can finally start his push to main event status...maybe.

ADR beat Santino in a forgettable match. Big Show had a boring promo in the beginning where he came name his opponent for the night which ended up being da Funkasaurus! This should be a good match right? I mean it was the main event spot and two big guys should prove to be interesting right? Right? Well Platinum fan was dead wrong. The match never officially began as Big Show destroyed da Funkasaurus, Brodus Clay, and R-Truth and Kofi wanted extra screentime so they came out and tried to help and Big Show destroyed them as well. I get that they are trying to get Big Show to be this unstoppable giant heel for Cena to face in a steel cage but it's interesting how a guy a few months ago who was struggling and getting beaten by Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, and Cody Rhodes can suddenly take out three men at once. One being a fellow big guy in Brodus Clay, and the other two being the Tag Team champions. Just proves it's better to be a heel then a face in terms of getting a push. I still don't care that much for Big Show vs Cena. Speaking of which where was Cena? It's funny how he gets more cheers when he's not around.

Christian vs the Miz was a good midcard level battle. I always enjoy seeing Christian in the ring. I guess Miz is midcard level now? He's certainly not main eventing anymore. Cody Rhodes was on commentary and at the end of the match when Miz loses and rants about whatever, Randy Orton comes out gives him a RKO and that's the end of it. I guess if Jericho isn't going to feud with Orton, the Miz will? Sheamus squashes David Otunga and his awesome theme music, and CM Punk ruins Johnny Ace's game promo of the cover. Instead of Johnny Ace on the cover it will be Punk. I want the Johnny Ace cover XD

So yeah did I miss anything? Other then crazy AJ, Ziggler starting his solo push, and Christian as IC champ, I found RAW very bad last night. Funny that I found it very bad when John Cena wasn't on. Does that say something? If so I shudder for the future.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I'm not sure what show you were watching, I thought last nights raw was so much better then the past 4 raws at least.

While I could dissect every little thing, the only thing I really didn't get is how big shows promo in the beginning was boring? He had the crowd in his freaking football sized hands!

Do I want to see big show every week? No. Does he prove me wrong by consistently cutting the best promos of the week, week in and week out? Yes.

Last night Raw was alright. I was greatly disappointed with the match Alberto had with Santino. In my opinion it was a waste of a match slot. Alberto could've been building his feud up with Sheamus rather than with Santino.

Besides this, I was pleased with the fact that Brodus was finally shown getting destroyed; though it would have been better if it were an actual match. I was also pleased with Heel Show once again being portrayed as the ruthless giant rather than a whining baby face.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I'm not sure what show you were watching, I thought last nights raw was so much better then the past 4 raws at least.

While I could dissect every little thing, the only thing I really didn't get is how big shows promo in the beginning was boring? He had the crowd in his freaking football sized hands!

Do I want to see big show every week? No. Does he prove me wrong by consistently cutting the best promos of the week, week in and week out? Yes.
    RAW was bad for me because of the show in general, not just Big Show. By the way how many Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk matches are there going to be really? How many Big Show heel turns have there been? Or for that matter Big Show vs John Cena. They sure dropped Lord Tensai quick as a big heel, he wasn't even on. Why not try and get him over? I've seen Big Show destroy multiple guys during heels runs, he does it all the time when he's a heel. Big Show's promo for me wasn't that great simply because I'm not into this storyline. It's not that I don't like Big Show, he's alright, I'm just not looking forward to seeing him and Cena fight yet again. Orton RKO's Miz for like no reason, if your going to set up a feud between them they could have done it a little better then this. Why not give Alex Riley a storyline instead of these dumb backstage stuff. I'm tired of the same old people on RAW and hardly any new guys getting over or getting pushed. R-Truth and Kofi being destroyed by Big Show...was that really necessary? I get Brodus Clay because they got to break his streak at some point but why does the WWE always **** on their Tag Team champs? Sorry I just didn't like RAW last Monday. Wasn't my cup of tea.

^ Yeah I wasn't into Raw for much of the same reasons. But mostly I'm really sick of these Cena feuds eclipsing every other storyline on the show. It was fine when it was with Lesnar, now it's just gotten annoying seeing everyone else including the top title holders getting pushed down the ladder.

RAW was pretty decent wrestling wise,it's just the storylines that are awful. I'm literally tired of seeing John main event every single PPV. He's been doing this since the Elimination Chamber,and it makes him seem like he's above the WWE and World titles. I'm certain that the last PPV CM Punk main evented was TLC,and I'm also certain that he won't be closing the show at No Way Out. Vince probably believes that PPV can't draw if Cena isn't in the main event,which isn't true.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

^ To be fair, there's a reason they think that. The roster itself is pretty thin when it comes to star power. John Cena is pretty much the only established draw WWE has left, and in 2011 and 2012 the only pay-per-views they were able to draw any money from all had Cena in the main event. They don't just put him there for no reason. Granted, the lack of starpower is, in many ways, WWE's fault, but still.

I don't have a problem with Cena main eventing as long as he's given interesting, or at least big, angles to work with. Historically speaking, the top draw almost always main events. From his first title win all the way to his injury, Stone Cold main evented almost every pay-per-view. In 1997, despite being WWF Champion for about six months, The Undertaker was always secondary to Bret Hart and his storylines. He main evented one PPV as champion where Hart wasn't involved somehow. What's going on now with Cena and Punk is nothing new, just how WWE has booked for decades.

My problem is that I just cannot get interested in what they're doing with Cena now. His matches with Rock and Lesnar were huge, the former a dream match amongst many fans (myself included) so I had no problem then, but right now I don't care about Big Show, and I especially don't want to see another Cena-Big Show feud. Haven't been watching Raw lately, so I missed whatever Show promo took place last Monday, but there's no way I'm paying $45 to see those two main event No Way Out.
    Last edited by charizardfan; 30th May 2012 at 6:54 PM.

My dislike of Cena has totally washed away atm, I just want see different people, that's all. It's sad that everyone I grew up watching has left/died/injured/ect. I know they can't last forever but still. Being a adult now(20) it's kinda hard to get behind people without pointing out whats wrong. I think the only people I've really got into in the last fives that weren't from the attitude era are Punk, Sheamus, Orton(kinda), and Barrett somewhat. Orton I prefered as the 'Legend Killer' when he didn't always slide around the mat and do RKO's 'outta nowhere'. Barrett I'm starting to lose interest in, I think the Nexus angle should of went on a little longer, or at least gave all the belts to them at night of Champions and let them go their own way or something. That would have been cool.

Christian should the WHC. Like, what the hell. I wouldn't watch a Cena/Show main event even if I got paid to go.

I will agree with DarkGengar that the wrestling itself is still good. Heck I complained about Bryan and Punk always facing each other to much but at least they still put on a good show. As far as Cena goes I can tolerate him much better now then last year, especially since Wrestlemania is over. I enjoyed his feud with Brock Lesnar and Rock, so I don't mind seeing him in the main event spot all the time. He wasn't even on last Monday. I just would like new feuds is all. So far I'm not very interested in Big Show vs Cena mainly because these guys have fought over midcard belts, main event belts, and Big Show sent Cena through a search light. I'd only be interested in this feud if Cena was the heel and Big Show was the face. Never been that way before.

If you guys haven't heard already Randy has been suspended for 60 days for failing his Wellness Policy for the second time. Do you think other wrestlers will be pushed during this time frame?

If you guys haven't heard already Randy has been suspended for 60 days for failing his Wellness Policy for the second time. Do you think other wrestlers will be pushed during this time frame?
    Condsidering Randy himself wasn't getting a push, or taking up even a 1/4 of his usual time, I'm doubting it.

If all it took for a low card guy to get pushed was a big star getting injured, we would've had 5 different champions that one time cena was injured before he returned at royal rumble.

So Orton and Jericho are out for now? Hmm no wonder they can't give Cena breaks. By the way this might be a obvious question but where is Mark Henry? Is he injured again? Still have the same injury? I don't normally follow WWE online outside here so I wouldn't know.

So is Rey going to be injured forever or whats the deal with that.

Page 166 of 299 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast