Page 167 of 299 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,175 of 7457

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    So Orton and Jericho are out for now? Hmm no wonder they can't give Cena breaks. By the way this might be a obvious question but where is Mark Henry? Is he injured again? Still have the same injury? I don't normally follow WWE online outside here so I wouldn't know.
    Having surgery
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    Having surgery
    Thanks. I figured he was hurt or something. I wonder if the WWE is going to do anymore things with Tensai. I'm not a fan of the gimmick, I preferred the A-Train gimmick if any of his gimmicks, but given his forced push and beating the number one guy in the company (Cena) and the WWE champion (Punk) I would think that would go somewhere. Again I'm not really a fan of the gimmick.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I don't care about tensai Tbh
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Neither do I. I'm just curious on if/when they'll drop him. Maybe they'll dump him on Smackdown where he can lose to some midcard face and start that guys push. Maybe I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    So is Rey going to be injured forever or whats the deal with that.
    He got suspended for 60 days, too.

So is Rey going to be injured forever or whats the deal with that.
    Yeah as Charizard said before he was suspended but he should be back soon since his suspension was a month ago I believe.

Does anyone know why he got suspended?
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

I believe he got suspended for violation of the Wellness Policy

Anyone looking forward to sin cara's return?
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

A little bit. Hopefully they will reignite his feud with Hunico. That guy needs something to do

^I kinda agree there. They could throw hunico and Camacho into a tag team
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

I suppose they could but then they'd just fade into obscurity. Then again, the only teams we have are:
    Truth and Kofi
    The Usos
    Epico and Primo
    Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
    Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger (maybe)
    Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks

The tag team division actually doesn't look too bad now. Better than a couple of months ago anyway

Before they could of had a match a Tag Team for Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara might have been kind of cool right? Guys? I thought it might have been cool for you know awhile. As long as these guys don't hurt themselves again, mainly talking about Sin Cara. It's still to bad we couldn't have a Mysterio vs Sin Cara feud at mania to fit the old guys vs new guys feud they kinda had going as the theme. Oh well.

I thought that Rey Mysterio was Sin Cara............. wtf?

Don't worry, he'll resume his feud with ted dibiase when he gets back from being injured.......too.

It really is crazy how half the roster is suspended/injured, and STILL no one new is pushed.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Don't worry, he'll resume his feud with ted dibiase when he gets back from being injured.......too.

It really is crazy how half the roster is suspended/injured, and STILL no one new is pushed.
    Blame the WWE creative team.

Quote Originally Posted by Comebhax View Post
    I thought that Rey Mysterio was Sin Cara............. wtf?
    Really? With all the tattoos that Rey has and all the tattoos Sin Cara does not?

Summer Slam has been held at the same place for few years already has it not? Why is this?

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Lol.

I read the Smackdown spoilers. It looks to be a really good show.

I forgot what Summerslams gimmick was.

Wrestlemaina is the bigest event
    Survivor Series has the 5 vs 5
    Royal Rumble has...the Rumble lol

I forgot what Summerslam has though, isn't the TLC, or use to be?

I forgot what Summerslams gimmick was.

Wrestlemaina is the bigest event
    Survivor Series has the 5 vs 5
    Royal Rumble has...the Rumble lol

I forgot what Summerslam has though, isn't the TLC, or use to be?
    Doesn't Summerslam have those Bikini matches? >_>;

Just in case anyone is not aware:

Chris Jericho was recently suspended 30 days for desecrating the Brazilian flag while on tour.

Randy Orton was just suspended 60 days for his second Wellness Policy failed test.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Summerslam's gimmick was that it's normally the "Biggest Party of the Summer" and that it used to push lingerie/bikini matches and the such. It also was the place for the first TLC match. It's pretty much held in the Staples Center in LA for the fact that a big event must be held in a big city. It doesn't really have much of a gimmick and is the weakest of the big 4 PPVs since they've dropped those kinds of divas matches as it's pretty much lost it's allure.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Yeah, all SummerSlam really is the big summer pay-per-view. Think, a secondary WrestleMania. Its value is held more in its history than any gimmick. Don't know it I'd call it the weakest of the four, though. Chances are if a huge match isn't happening at WrestleMania then it'll be happening at SummerSlam (Austin vs. Undertaker, Rock vs. Brock, Hogan vs. Shawn, etc.). That alone puts it over Survivor Series for me. Until recent times the matches, build, and hype for SummerSlam was second only to 'Mania.

Speaking of which, I wonder what matches they'll be putting on for it this year. Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar is a given, but I don't think that Cena will be feuding with Big Show up until August (certainly hope not, anyway) so I wonder if they'll put him against. Daniel Bryan, maybe?

I honesty think the Royal Rumble is more popular than Mania, it's venues are just not as big so it can't draw as much.

Well, I put it as the weakest of the 4 in recent memory. I think it interchanges between Summerslam and survivor series depending on what matches are being held really. This last year the build up for Summerslam was horrible as it was all rushed imo, especially with it being like 3 weeks after MITB ppv. When there is a big ppv near, they should have like a month hiatus from the ppvs so it seems spread out. Like not have a PPV the month before any of the big 4 that way the payoff would be better.

Also, watched SD so far. Missed out on Sin Cara's return though. Damien Sandow is becoming one of my guys to put on the rising star campaign as I love his heel tactics. Refusing to fight the opponents, and call them ignoramuses is funny. Plus, he seems like he's very good in the ring especially as a taller kind of guy in the ring. Maybe he can do a mini feud with Zeke Jackson since that's who he beat to help him get a start. Those cheers for Ryback are getting better even if it's SD the show where they pipe in cheers. Most of the crowd reaction was evident though that people are taking to the guy. I know I am.

Ziggler, seemingly going on his own, something I've been waiting for, well for a while. With Randy Orton gone, they need people to step up and I think Dolph can use this to his advantage. If they screw this up with him, then I shall smite the WWE creative team with burning malice intent...in my mind. I don't know why they insist on making tag teams death fodder for big guys...or why zack ryder and santino is the victims. Great way of promoting Santino as US champ and Ryder as a decent midcarder for them. They beat the up and coming Titus/Darren team in like 2-3 minutes, and Show wrecks the former. Great thinking.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Page 167 of 299 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast