Page 212 of 289 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 5,276 to 5,300 of 7207

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

Well, apparently people paid up to $800 a ticket to see the "build-up" to tonight's raw (oddly enough, the matches on raw seem more enjoyable than the ppv before it).
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

WWE seem to be correcting their mistakes from last night lol.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    WWE seem to be correcting their mistakes from last night lol.
    It's sorta sad though. They had a chance to do a lot of things on the "grandest stage of them all", and instead of that they waited till the night after to do so. Hell, the first hour and a half of raw has already been "better" than all of wrestlemania (if you include ziggler's successful cash, cena's 'clash' with mark henry, and the orton, show, and sheamus match that could see at least one of them go heel)

Edit: The orton vs sheamus match is pretty hilarious. Clearly, the crowd is so bored of seeing these 2 face eachother that they're randomly chanting peoples' names (jbl, michael cole, rvd).
    Last edited by Mye; 9th April 2013 at 3:23 AM.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D

Raw of the year.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Clearly, the crowd is so bored of seeing these 2 face eachother that they're randomly chanting peoples' names (jbl, michael cole, rvd)
    that's an understatement. the crowd cheered for the pretzel guy, the ice cream vendor, the referee, Justin Roberts, the commentators, and then the big thing of the night: singing Fandango's theme song. after the show ended, John Cena confronted us about it and the audience died from cheering and laughter. but he thanked us for all of the enthusiasm and making the show. when he went up the ramp, we hummed Fandango's theme and he started dancing like him up the ramp. so basically, my first raw experience was unbelievably amazing, but I gotta give credit to my tri-state home

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

It's sorta sad though. They had a chance to do a lot of things on the "grandest stage of them all", and instead of that they waited till the night after to do so. Hell, the first hour and a half of raw has already been "better" than all of wrestlemania (if you include ziggler's successful cash, cena's 'clash' with mark henry, and the orton, show, and sheamus match that could see at least one of them go heel)
    They care way more about their bottom line at the end of the day, which is why we are getting promos for Wrestlemania 30 on the Raw after Wrestlemania 29. That is pretty pathetic. I'm personally glad 'Mania's over with for now so the focus can go to what will probably be a better PPV event. (like Extreme Rules)

Other than the usual BS, Raw was great. The crowd was awesome.

Also I think they should have gone with the red globes instead of another personalized belt.

Have to say Wrestlemania this year, and it's build up from, pretty much sums up why I've 'crossed the line' to TNA - most particularly CM Punk vs Undertaker, Triple H vs Brock Lesnar and John Cena vs The Rock, though I'll happily add Chris Jericho vs Fandango and Mark Henry vs Ryback to that.

Little chance for the young guns to prove themselves on the 'grand stage'.
    Guest appearance players getting huge billing.
    Guys who should be retired from in ring action taking up valuable time.

To be fair, you can't really expect them to push the younger guys too much when most of them are as inspiring as a block of cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    To be fair, you can't really expect them to push the younger guys too much when most of them are as inspiring as a block of cheese.
    They have guys like Ziggler, Bryan, Cesaro, and Rhodes (though two of them did actually wrestle Sunday night), just off the top of my head that pretty much have agreed upon potential. The problem is Vince, who just loves to not only push big guys, but is vehemently against pushing people he didn't "make".

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

RAW last night was amazing. I was so entertained. The RAW after mania usually are really good. The only thing I found questionable was Wade Barret getting back his IC belt from Miz after Miz won at mania. What, was that just to keep Miz's streak going? Are they never going to put Wade Barret in the World title or WWE title scene? Oh well. But other then that this RAW was wonderful. Cena's best new move is his "heel turn" ultimate trollage XD

Match of the night easily Sheamus vs Orton. Not because of the match, I don't even remember what they were doing it was the crowd that stole the show all night long. I loved the random chants and chanting JBL, Jerry, and even Micheal Cole. That must have made Cole's night the announcer played off it well and it made the show so enjoyable and fun. They even made me enjoy Fandango and his game show theme music. Speaking of which it was hilarious that Chris Jericho attacked Fandango, but because of it he wins and after the vicious beat down, Fandango still takes a mic and announces his name. No injury or attack will stop Fandango from getting his name right. If the crowd keeps that up Fandango will get over very quickly, I'm already starting to like him.

But the moment for the night was without a doubt, Dolph Ziggler cashing in MITB and is finally the World Heavyweight Champion. A dark thought came to me that, "What if Ziggler actually fails to cash in?" but then I realized that was crazy. This was Dolph Ziggler's night! Ziggler jobbed night after night, waiting patiently, not showing his opponents what his true plans were, biding his time until finally he cashed in the briefcase and is our new World Heavyweight Champion. Ziggler hit the jackpot! Ziggler is golden! Ziggler is going to destroy everyone and become the main eventer he should have been years ago! This is Dolph Ziggler's WWE now! Everyone will know it. Team Showoff, aka Ziggler, AJ, and Big E, all probably went to party and got drunk.

So yeah, RAW was great. I enjoyed seeing all that along with Undertaker and a possible team up with Kane and Bryan to fight the Shield at some point? If so, Taker will destroy Shield. Plus I'd love to see Daniel Bryan interact with Undertaker, with Kane in the middle. A interesting dynamic, as for the WWE title, I guess Ryback and Mark Henry will duke it out to see who gets a shot? Overall this has been one of the best RAWs I've watched in years. I was entertained because of the crowd. Everyone in that crowd deserves a slammy award.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I loved the red hot crowd from last night, it was absolutely nuts and so amazing. It's how crowds should at least try and be like.

Barrett/Miz- The crowd was absolutely red hot for Barrett which is something he hasn't had for a little while. Honestly, with how the crowd reacted to that match, it might have well saved Barrett from being obscure and given new life to a title reign.

Henry/Cena/Ryback- The crowd honestly hated Cena, and I loved the idea of Cena/Henry for the night. Possible feud even? That would actually be pretty fresh and something new. I'd love a 3 way feud with these guys for the WWE title. With the reaction to Ryback hitting the big meathook clothesline to Cena and how they reacted to all 3 guys, it's something fresh.

Big E/DB- Honestly, the crowd was red hot also for daniel last night, and these guys had a nice little match. It wasn't that long, it gave Langston a chance to show more of his offense, and I have to say he's honestly better than other guys I'd like to see that are "bigger" dudes. Like he's a better Zeke or Mason Ryan, etc. guys like that. I actually want to see more of Langston.

WHC- Honestly I don't get why Swagger/Del Rio was a 2 on 1 handicap match with Colter. It made no sense what so ever, and they should have let Colter do heel manager stuff during the match like last night. It was a great match, and I expected the Del Rio win. HOWEVER, Ziggler finally CASHED IN....that was the mark out moment of the night. When his music hit, the crowd went nuts. And I honestly thought they might shaft Ziggler and let him be the 2nd guy to not win after cashing in. Especially with how this should have been an easy victory, yet when the ref counted 1...2...3...The crowd went ballistic, they counted with the ref, when was the last time they really did that on raw???

3MB v. 3 randomly put together faces (Truth, Santino, Ryder)- short filler match, although I want more midcard matches like that. 8 man tag that was bumped from Mania- Nice little match really, although I still think the heel team should have won just because Damien Sandow is a main eventer waiting to happen. Fandango/Kofi/Jericho- yeah I missed the match if it happened, but saw Jericho unload on Fandango, and it was damn awesome.

Orton/Sheamus/Show- I don't know what we're going to get here, but I see Sheamus/Orton attempting to take on Show with one of them turning heel on the other.
    Shield/Taker- OK, I can't be the only one who wanted to see what would have happened if team hell no ran down for the save. I would have loved to see Taker fight these guys off, only to fall to superior numbers. I don't know what could have been, but they should have let it happen, and it would give Taker a reason to leave again to take time off for injury/rest.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

I've still got to watch FAAAAAHHHHNNNN-DDDAAAAHHHHHHNNNNN-GGGGGGOOOOOOO Appreciation Night but from what I've read and seen (Team Rocket cashing in their Money In The Bank Briefcase, crowd dancing to ^ theme and everything except for Sheamus & Orton being chanted (Surprised they didn't chant Oxygen or something inane like that.) during the Sheamus/Orton match.)) Looks to be the greatest thing to happen in WWE ever. (Not WWWF/WWF/WWE, just WWE.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Ziggler's theme would have had more impact if it was his previous one. This one doesn't scream "POP" like the last one did.

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=5K8f3f3GMaI Listen to this to get the full WWE Experience, btw. (It ain't SPAM or Advertising, it's a Call Back.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

so I rewatched the show I'm my DVR and I noticed a couple of things

Del Rio vs. Swagger & Coulter: Coulter was, in fact, tagged in. I guess that was during the commercials. but he didn't do much. the main thing I noticed, however, was that the crowd appeared to be acting normal during the match. in actuality, there were about 5 separate yet loud “We want Ziggler!" chants, so I guess they censored that. I found it funny how the commentators were in shock to see Ziggler come out. but that's why the crowd went ballistic went Ziggler came out: they were chanting for him to do so throughout the match

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    Orton/Sheamus/Show- I don't know what we're going to get here, but I see Sheamus/Orton attempting to take on Show with one of them turning heel on the other.
    I predict a triple threat match in Extreme Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    So yeah, RAW was great. I enjoyed seeing all that along with Undertaker and a possible team up with Kane and Bryan to fight the Shield at some point? If so, Taker will destroy Shield. Plus I'd love to see Daniel Bryan interact with Undertaker, with Kane in the middle. A interesting dynamic, as for the WWE title, I guess Ryback and Mark Henry will duke it out to see who gets a shot? Overall this has been one of the best RAWs I've watched in years. I was entertained because of the crowd. Everyone in that crowd deserves a slammy award.

during the commercials, the 3 of them went up the ramp w/ Undertaker's theme playing, and the entrance displayed “21-0" as they rose their arms. so I have a feeling we won't see Undertaker for a while.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Yep ladies and gentleman, Ziggler is you World Heavyweight champion... what was that about a "personality of a block of cheese"?

Oh well, at the very least in todays industry, apparently you have to win one of the two big titles to actually develop a personality, so maybe this can do wonders for "I sell every move like a gunshot to head" Ziggler.
    ----------------------------------

RAW was so good last night I had to watch it a second time. Haven't done that since the Nexus invasion. The Ziggler chants during the ADR and Jack Swagger match were pretty clear when they were chanting them, I heard them near half the match. It reminded me of those Lesnar chants last year the night Brock Lesnar returned in 2012. Ask and you shall receive. I'm still stoked that Ziggler's the World Champion. I hope it's a long title reign. And when he loses the belt, he should go after the WWE Championship belt and take it from Cena. Or even better, he beats Cena and holds both world titles. Then Big E can go win the IC and US belts and AJ can take the Divas and Tag Team belts. Her tag team partner will be her multiple personalities. Preferably the ones that can take punches to the chest like she did last night when Big E punched her by accident. She did a good job not selling that little accident. And when Team Showoff have all the belts they'll rename the WWE the WWZ! World Wrestling Ziggler XD

Anyway talking about title reigns I wonder how long Cena's will be? Will the Rock get his rematch? Will it be at another Wrestlemania? Will he get it back? I guess those questions will have to wait.
    Last edited by Platinum fan.; 10th April 2013 at 12:44 AM.

Cena's new shirt just makes me think he'll have it for awhile. But why would he just recently get a yellow shirt only to be replaced a few weeks later by the new one. Cena usually lets his shirts last a good few months.

Cena's new shirt just makes me think he'll have it for awhile. But why would he just recently get a yellow shirt only to be replaced a few weeks later by the new one. Cena usually lets his shirts last a good few months.
    It's probably a way for them to cash in on increased merchandise sales with Cena as champ. I actually think Randy's new shirt is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Yep ladies and gentleman, Ziggler is you World Heavyweight champion... what was that about a "personality of a block of cheese"?

Oh well, at the very least in todays industry, apparently you have to win one of the two big titles to actually develop a personality, so maybe this can do wonders for "I sell every move like a gunshot to head" Ziggler.
    I don't get it either...

Honestly without AJ/Big E/Vickie by his side how many people would actually be interested in Ziggler?
    Last edited by Laser Shuckle; 10th April 2013 at 1:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    It's probably a way for them to cash in on increased merchandise sales with Cena as champ. I actually think Randy's new shirt is awesome.

I don't get it either...

Honestly without AJ/Big E/Vickie by his side how many people would actually be interested in Ziggler?
    I actually enjoy ziggler as champion. Yes, the pictures they have of him celebrating make him look like a white monkey, but he's set up perfectly to be the 'centrepiece' of a good storyline (he defends his title a few times thanks to big-e, it gets repetitive/big-e gets tired of bailing him out, big-e becomes whc by turning face on ziggler).

I actually enjoy ziggler as champion. Yes, the pictures they have of him celebrating make him look like a white monkey, but he's set up perfectly to be the 'centrepiece' of a good storyline (he defends his title a few times thanks to big-e, it gets repetitive/big-e gets tired of bailing him out, big-e becomes whc by turning face on ziggler).
    Or we just get the usual champ loses title and blames the loss on buddy who's always outside the ring with them, like we did with Miz/ Riley.

Or we just get the usual champ loses title and blames the loss on buddy who's always outside the ring with them, like we did with Miz/ Riley.
    And we all know how well that worked out....

Riley gets insanely over and WWE refuses to push him further, and simultaneously kills all of Miz's momentum and brings him to the midcard where he is today.

That said, I do have to wonder if WWE is considering using Ziggler as a face from the get-go. I mean, even if that cash-in happened in front of a non-smarky crowd, it still would have got a lot of cheers. Of course the main problem here is Ziggler has no personality, much less a heel one, so of course the crowd will cheer him.
    ----------------------------------

I see Ziggler doing a face turn before Big E Langston does, to be honest. Especially if the crowd gets behind him more and more. Every time he teased the MITB cashing in the crowd went nuts. IMO Ziggler should turn face sometime soon. He's been a heel forever and if people do cheer him more, then don't fight it. It would be great is Orton turned heel and feuded with a face Dolph Ziggler but I don't see that happening. I miss heel Randy Orton so much.

To date, every Superstar who has cashed in a Money in the Bank contract has earned a championship in return. Stroll down memory lane and see how Superstars such as Edge, Daniel Bryan and Jack Swagger all captured the gold. - WWE Facebook Page
    Nice try WWE. Trying to make Cena look good again lmao.

Never mind all that rubbish, have you heard about how us Brits are trying to make FAAAAARRRRNNN-DDDDAAAARRRNNNNN-GGGOOOOs theme go to the top of the charts.

Page 212 of 289 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast