Page 214 of 289 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 7220

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

  1. #5326
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    Sometimes (well pretty often actually) I think the "creative" team is just a myth. Antonio randomly losing the title to Kofi? Really? and then they have Wade lose to R-truth right after he wins the IC Title? What a complete joke. of course we'll have to sit through a third helping of Triple H vs Lesnar too with both guys showing up at different times every couple weeks.

    The only things I enjoyed were Mark Henry squashing Sheamus backstage and Lesnar's beatdown session. What a waste of 3 hours.
    The entire episode confused me, due to the sheer number of flaws in it. We had the ic, us, and world heavyweight champions all lose (2 of them losing to superstars who haven't been seen in weeks), triple h vs lesnar being 'renewed' (because apparently their match at wrestlemania didn't settle things), big show yet again being forced to enter a handicap match with orton/sheamus (which seemed more like filler than an actual match), and ryback have a 19 minute long dialogue (which, after that, obviously points to either ryback or cena turning heel at extreme rules).
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  2. #5327
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    594

    Default

    ^ Add to that that the Tag Team Champions were the only champions to stand tall at the end of the episode (Kaitlyn, Ziggler, Barrett & Cesaro all lost & The Shield made Cena pay for his injustices.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

  3. #5328
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    596

    Default

    That raw pretty much was a failure. The crowd was entirely dead up until Punk came out for his promo. Punk is finally taking time off I assume and won't be around for a few weeks, so it made it me hate it more. All champions not teaming with the Undertaker next week in the UK (that is going to be one great match/crowd if they actually allow it to happen, please let it happen) lost and Cesaro even lost the title, just dumbfounds me. The one thing that dumbfounded me the most was the divas match and how "twin magic" still works unless they portray the official as an idiot. I mean how can you not notice which one is which when the announcers spent the whole match talking about which bella had the bigger breasts and then not notice when Brie pulls off twin magic, when it's kind of obvious to tell now.

    Honestly, I enjoy Kaitlyn as the divas champ and all, because she looks like she's having fun going out there and competing and has the look to be a strong divas champion. That means nothing when the announcers don't care about their matches, a lack of competitors, and overall hate on woman's wrestling.

    Then we have the lack of respect to the IC, US, and WHC titles, by making Cesaro lose his to Kofi (who then states he brought the title "home???" when he's billed from west africa???), Wade lose randomly to R-Truth who could be relevant as a challenger if they would please give him a live mic and allowed rant to follow, and Ziggler lose randomly to Swagger.

    Basically pros of this show = Daniel Bryan being extremely over, the crowd reaction to Punk, Lesnar decimating 3MB, Henry's teleporting charge in front of sheamus, Ryback's promo (although it was longer than needed to be, it was actually pretty good), and The Shield beat down on Cena with Ryback completely ignoring it.

    Everything else was a complete disaster.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.



    Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

    Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

  4. #5329
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,386

    Default

    RAW was so disappointing last night. I don't know why I had any hopes for it. Fandangoing was ruined last night! That was the biggest crime the crowd screwed up Fandangoing. I miss the New Jersey crowd already. They would have Fandangoed the night away. The crowd last night was your standard WWE crowd. Dolph Ziggler, The World Heavyweight Champion lost to Jack Swagger! How did Dolph Ziggler lose to Jack Swagger? Platinum fan is majorly upset over this alone. HE IS THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! HE SHOULD BE WINNING! Okay, that aside I'm sure everyone saw nearly every champion lose last night. What was going on? Cesaro lost the belt to Kofi. I don't mind really, since Cesaro's hardly on TV anymore. Kofi will at least show the belt when it's time to job to another heel.

    I enjoyed Brock Lesnar destroying the three man jobbing band, and the news about the Shield facing Undertaker, Kane, and Bryan has me excited, but I bet Taker gets taken out before the match. CM Punk' promo has me interested in where his character goes from here, so I'll be looking forward to what CM Punk does next. Does he take a break to repackage himself of what? Ryback and John Cena, hmm. On one hand I knew WWE was going to sell Ryback as a heel for this, but it would have made more sense if Ryback was just a monster who destroyed everything, face or heel to get what he desires. That's the impression he gives off. Well not anymore but whatever. I didn't care for this Sheamus and Orton feud with Big Show but now that Mark Henry is in it, it just got interesting. I figured Orton and Sheamus would just become a Tag Team at this point. So RAW sucked for me, this is why we need a New Jersey crowd to make a crappy RAW good, and hopefully it will improve next week. I'm going Fandangoing.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  5. #5330
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    ^ Add to that that the Tag Team Champions were the only champions to stand tall at the end of the episode (Kaitlyn, Ziggler, Barrett & Cesaro all lost & The Shield made Cena pay for his injustices.)
    Oh yeah, kaitlyn lost too (albeit I don't really care due to the lack of time they're giving to that division). In my opinion, they need to bring in more divas from nxt (hopefully paige), and turn punk face at extreme rules (have the shield ambush cena/ryback in a match, and get punk to 'save' them).
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  6. #5331
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    594

    Default

    So the one thing we've learned is that the creative control should be brought to the back and live their life ala Old Yeller. Bring in some new blood who understands how logic works. (Shiny Belt Wearer Person Beat No Shiny Belt Wearer Person Unless Want No Shiny Belt Wearer Person Be Shiny Belt.) Make the babyfaces the good guys. (How are The Shield & their retarded cousins (She-Moose & Orton) any different seeing as they both beat up a guy on their lonesome?)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

  7. #5332
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,001

    Default

    WWE have just ****ed up Fandango's whole ting just like they ****ed up Daniel Bryan's "Yes" by flooding it. Basically telling this crowd 'you better sing his theme because we're telling you how popular it is'. WWE is a walking promotion machine these days. They don't surprise us with wrestlers coming out of nowhere, instead they tell us that that wrestler will be showing up the following week and then introduce him before the theme music starts. No wonder the crowds are so shitty besides post-WM

  8. #5333
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    well, ya can't pull off a Jersey crowd if ya ain't from Jersey. na' mean? I saw very little of RAW, but that crowd was dead silent. I think it was in South Carolina. that's probably why.

    I think it's so stupid that Ziggler lost to Swagger. I mean, he kinda JUST WON the title. the WWE Universe will never take him seriously if he's “that guy who can only be WHC with MITB and jobs for midcarders"

    I'm gonna have to watch this CM Punk promo. CM Punk, you deserve a nice, long rest *returns to his pokeball* hopefully, he does come back as a face. my dream is for him to be the face of WWE, like the Rock was, but I know that's not gonna happen, so he can be this generation's Stone Cold

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  9. #5334
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Wow you guys are taking this way too seriously. You act like this bad booking came out of nowhere. Its been like this for the last 2 years.

    Same with the fandango thing. There was and is no such thing as "Fandangoing". The day 349 views on youtube makes something a popular fad is a sad day. There is no way WWE could have screwed anything up because there WASN'T anything to screw up.


    I'll always be a wrestling fan, but even I after all my years literally can't watch this crap. I guess I'll actually do something productive until it changes haha.(and don't mention TNA as an alternative. That's like ordering a Big mac 10 years in a row and eating a regular hamburger to spice things up)
    Last edited by -Raiga-; 17th April 2013 at 12:14 AM.
    ----------------------------------

  10. #5335
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Wow you guys are taking this way too seriously. You act like this bad booking came out of nowhere. Its been like this for the last 2 years.

    Same with the fandango thing. There was and is no such thing as "Fandangoing". The day 349 views on youtube makes something a popular fad is a sad day. There is no way WWE could have screwed anything up because there WASN'T anything to screw up.


    I'll always be a wrestling fan, but even I after all my years literally can't watch this crap. I guess I'll actually do something productive until it changes haha.(and don't mention TNA as an alternative. That's like ordering a Big mac 10 years in a row and eating a regular hamburger to spice things up)
    sorry, but I have to give credit to Jersey for that extra oomph that made a post-WM RAW extra special. but I totally agree that “fandangoing" was never going anywhere. “fandangoing" is WWE fans catching the excitement from the Jersey crowd and creating something that isn't really there (that everyone loves fandango now). the difference between him and D. Bryan is that Bryan showed off his amazing in-ring technique before “yes" while fandango has shown us literally nothing, so it's hard for him be over with the crowd if we don't even know how he fights (keep in mind that his WM match was a one-sided fight).

    however, RAW wasn't like “every RAW for the past 2 years". all the Champions lost. that's both different and stupid

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  11. #5336
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    596

    Default

    yeah last night's raw was different. A lot of raws end up with that bad to ok-ish feel with once every 2 months or so we get that really good raw that hits all the points, but last night was just flatline worse than bad. Like after the previous week, this was actually a chance for them to turn the product in a better direction for all parts and not just the main event scene. The last few years, I never had that feeling as strongly as this year for how well it was done. It's as if they peaked for the first time in a long time, then jumped straight to rock bottom in the span of 1 week. The poor and lame crowds don't help it either. Like it's the carolina's they usually care for wrestling. North more so than the South, but they still get some mild reactions, but that was non-existent this episode. I never blame them when they hit the midwest in my neck of the woods, b/c we're not treated to this stuff honestly a lot without territory style wrestling and all. But WWE is built along east coast and should get their best reactions from the north east, and then the south east. That was just dead last night.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.



    Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

    Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

  12. #5337
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    yeah last night's raw was different. A lot of raws end up with that bad to ok-ish feel with once every 2 months or so we get that really good raw that hits all the points, but last night was just flatline worse than bad. Like after the previous week, this was actually a chance for them to turn the product in a better direction for all parts and not just the main event scene. The last few years, I never had that feeling as strongly as this year for how well it was done. It's as if they peaked for the first time in a long time, then jumped straight to rock bottom in the span of 1 week. The poor and lame crowds don't help it either. Like it's the carolina's they usually care for wrestling. North more so than the South, but they still get some mild reactions, but that was non-existent this episode. I never blame them when they hit the midwest in my neck of the woods, b/c we're not treated to this stuff honestly a lot without territory style wrestling and all. But WWE is built along east coast and should get their best reactions from the north east, and then the south east. That was just dead last night.
    Another thing 'learned' from that raw episode is that even ryback is affected by newton's laws (every action results in an equal and opposite reaction). Ryback attacked cena (who is considered both a heel and face), therefore making ryback both hated and liked by the wwe audience now.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

  13. #5338
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    WWE have just ****ed up Fandango's whole ting just like they ****ed up Daniel Bryan's "Yes" by flooding it. Basically telling this crowd 'you better sing his theme because we're telling you how popular it is'. WWE is a walking promotion machine these days. They don't surprise us with wrestlers coming out of nowhere, instead they tell us that that wrestler will be showing up the following week and then introduce him before the theme music starts. No wonder the crowds are so shitty besides post-WM
    Exactly, It's sad and pathetic. Whenever something like this happens they always feel the need to beat it to death until everyone is sick and tired of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Wow you guys are taking this way too seriously. You act like this bad booking came out of nowhere. Its been like this for the last 2 years.
    Well when was the last time almost all the champions ended up losing on the same night? Much less right after Wrestlemania? The US champ didn't even make the card and then they have him drop the title two weeks later. Not to mention that pointless Handicap match and even Punk falling short... this was easily the worst Raw in a very long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I'll always be a wrestling fan, but even I after all my years literally can't watch this crap. I guess I'll actually do something productive until it changes haha.(and don't mention TNA as an alternative. That's like ordering a Big mac 10 years in a row and eating a regular hamburger to spice things up)
    If the show was still two hours and they weren't trying so hard to shove social media down your throat or pat themselves on the back constantly I would probably still be interested, but for now I don't think I'll be watching anytime soon either.

  14. #5339
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    You guys are missing my point. Stupid decisions, whether they are all the champions losing at a show, having punk lose the title to a part-timer, jobbing out superstars to NXT rookie Bo Dallas just to take him off t.v., etc. are all stupid decisions under the same umbrella.

    My problem with WWE is that they can still put on an awesome show while aiming it at kids, but are seemingly trying to put on the worst show they can. I can say one thing for sure, if I were a kid in the this day and age, I would NOT be a fan of wrestling.
    ----------------------------------

  15. #5340
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,001

    Default

    I just wish everything wasn't so watered down. There's a lot you can get away with while keeping it PG. Seems like WWE forgot that.

    I seriously don't see what the kids like in Cena, I mean when I was a kid I liked all the cool people, (Kane,Mankind/Taker/Hardys/Lita/Rock/Austin/Brood/Godfather and so on) I seriously couldn't see myself being a fan of the current, even if I still a kid. I think parents force their kids to like him lol.

    If I was still a kid today I'd probably like wrestlers with a gimmick, not the generic hulks running about today. I miss when everyone was Kofi/Miz sized or had defining features like Taker/Kane/Show. It made the generic people stand out more(Austin/Rock(look wise)). They were damn good on the mic though.


    I blame the writing really, gimmcks really need to come back, even if they are a little cheesy.

  16. #5341
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    You guys are missing my point. Stupid decisions, whether they are all the champions losing at a show, having punk lose the title to a part-timer, jobbing out superstars to NXT rookie Bo Dallas just to take him off t.v., etc. are all stupid decisions under the same umbrella.

    My problem with WWE is that they can still put on an awesome show while aiming it at kids, but are seemingly trying to put on the worst show they can. I can say one thing for sure, if I were a kid in the this day and age, I would NOT be a fan of wrestling.
    I don't think anyone is going to disagree with you there. I was just giving a reasonable explanation for all the negative posts here towards this week's Raw in particular.

    Also CM Punk is supposed to be out on injury possibly until Summerslam so that's another big blow right there...
    Last edited by Laser Shuckle; 18th April 2013 at 4:10 PM.

  17. #5342
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    Also CM Punk is supposed to be out on injury possibly until Summerslam so that's another big blow right there...
    f*** that, that's like 90% of the reason why I watch RAW. idk how committed I'm gonna be to WWE now

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  18. #5343
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    I just wish everything wasn't so watered down. There's a lot you can get away with while keeping it PG. Seems like WWE forgot that.

    I seriously don't see what the kids like in Cena, I mean when I was a kid I liked all the cool people, (Kane,Mankind/Taker/Hardys/Lita/Rock/Austin/Brood/Godfather and so on) I seriously couldn't see myself being a fan of the current, even if I still a kid. I think parents force their kids to like him lol.

    If I was still a kid today I'd probably like wrestlers with a gimmick, not the generic hulks running about today. I miss when everyone was Kofi/Miz sized or had defining features like Taker/Kane/Show. It made the generic people stand out more(Austin/Rock(look wise)). They were damn good on the mic though.


    I blame the writing really, gimmcks really need to come back, even if they are a little cheesy.
    The whole PG thing is the reason I went of WWE for a while. They have tried to hard to make it "safe" for kids that they forgot about the older fans. Why don't they realize that its better for the product to be more violent than it already is. It keeps older fans happy and attracts younger fans you want to see what all the hype is about.

    It needs more gimmick wrestlers to add a bit of flair to the show. I watched WWE for Taker, Kane and all the other freaky gimmicks because they were fun and when compared to the "normal" gimmicks stand out far better and look more scarier.

    It needs to drop all this PG c*** and get back the better story-lines and stop all this advertising stuff that WWE do outside the ring.

  19. #5344
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Some type of hell
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    The whole PG thing is the reason I went of WWE for a while. They have tried to hard to make it "safe" for kids that they forgot about the older fans. Why don't they realize that its better for the product to be more violent than it already is. It keeps older fans happy and attracts younger fans you want to see what all the hype is about.

    It needs more gimmick wrestlers to add a bit of flair to the show. I watched WWE for Taker, Kane and all the other freaky gimmicks because they were fun and when compared to the "normal" gimmicks stand out far better and look more scarier.

    It needs to drop all this PG c*** and get back the better story-lines and stop all this advertising stuff that WWE do outside the ring.
    they're literally doing the same thing as the Pokémon anime. kids watch WWE. by the time they grow up and get tired of it, there's already a new generation of fans

    A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

    Credit to Brutaka

  20. #5345
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    The whole PG thing is the reason I went of WWE for a while. They have tried to hard to make it "safe" for kids that they forgot about the older fans. Why don't they realize that its better for the product to be more violent than it already is. It keeps older fans happy and attracts younger fans you want to see what all the hype is about.

    It needs more gimmick wrestlers to add a bit of flair to the show. I watched WWE for Taker, Kane and all the other freaky gimmicks because they were fun and when compared to the "normal" gimmicks stand out far better and look more scarier.

    It needs to drop all this PG c*** and get back the better story-lines and stop all this advertising stuff that WWE do outside the ring.
    Well, I disagree with most all of this. Like I said in my previous post, being PG has next to zero to do with the crappy product. Being PG at the end of the day really only means lighter toned stories and no blood, that's about it.

    Anything else like predictable booking, every wrestler having an arsenal of 3 moves, and no character development are facets of writing, or as I'm more inclined to believe, vince/HHH/Stephanies vision of how the writing should be done. As I've said in posts a few months ago, no one makes their career writing and writes "Antonio cesaro say 5 words in a different language and gets massively over".


    Personally, I quite liked the era right around Randy Orton's historic heel turn, because it put the focus back on wrestling and not 30 minute promos, and yet we didn't get stupid stuff like Kane electrocuting Shane's balls too. And while people had gimmicks, they were logical, like MVP or John Morrison.
    Last edited by -Raiga-; 19th April 2013 at 12:11 AM.
    ----------------------------------

  21. #5346
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Yeah the focus at the end of the day is the almighty dollar. With a growing group of wrestlers on their actual roster, they really needed to add more in terms of wrestling. That's why we're getting 6 hours of wrestling a week on TV + the half hour saturday morning slam, and then the hour long or so Superstars that are done with the smackdown tapings. That's just too much waiting around for shows for the audiences to actually be invested in especially when superstars/smackdown usually not having much going on. Main Event might have something worth while at times, but honestly it's just a waste to have that much wrestling in a short span and even then the live events on the weekends. Basically I think WWE has grown too big for it's own good. They have too much to really do, to get their writers to get a lot of consistent stories going or gimmicks to get in addition to the amount of traveling they do, with the guys they are trying to push on the roster. It's just a burn out, and really limits how well they can be with the product.

    Looking at TNA, Dragongate, Ring of Honor, and several other smaller indy companies, they just need to have about an hour or two of wrestling a week, can focus on multiple guys or stories withing the upcoming months and relatively have it easy to create gimmicks/storylines/plans without worry of stress. WWE has around 100 active "main roster personel" about 30 or so who make regular appearances or so, and about 30 or so guys who make random appearances on superstars/main event and the rest not really at all anymore except live events. It's kind of hard for WWE to really get it together without trimming a lot of fat, especially with that discounting future roster call ups, signees, and all that.

    Basically, not enough real focus to actually focus on the product, must do 1 million other things b/c publicity is too great to pass up for more money. Add in kayfabe is dead and people will still come to watch for some superstar at a wrestling event, and well they still make money regardless. So they don't really have a reason to improve the product unless people smarten up and actually stop watching.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.



    Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

    Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

  22. #5347
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    For the most part just the writing is flat out garbage and the social media pandering and self promotion has gotten WAY out of hand. Like if they push it anymore Raw will just be one long commercial with the occasional Cena promo about how he's the underdog and anyone who disagrees with him should be stoned to death.

  23. #5348
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,386

    Default

    It's not the PG era that bothers me, I just want to see new faces get into the main event. I'm tired of seeing Cena feud with the same guys. How many times have I see John Cena fight Big Show? I'm sure the have a feud once a year. That's all I want new guys in main event. It's to bad Wade Barret seems stuck in mid card, Kofi as well. I'm not sure what kind of WWE Champion Kofi would have been, but for all he's done I wouldn't have mind seeing the belt on him, even if it was a blink and you missed it title run. The World Heavyweight title is basically the new IC belt and the IC and US belts really just need to be unified at this point, and what happened to the Divas division? That belt wasn't even at Wrestlemania. How sad. So yeah, basically what I want in WWE is new faces in the main event.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  24. #5349
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,355

    Default

    Breaking away from the current discussion, I am so exited about Raw in London on Monday. It's my 2nd live event and the freaking Undertaker is gonna be there.
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

  25. #5350
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Fond du lac, wisconsin
    Posts
    2,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    Breaking away from the current discussion, I am so exited about Raw in London on Monday. It's my 2nd live event and the freaking Undertaker is gonna be there.
    Nice. If there is any shows I'd still go to, it would be a live Raw taping, or a house show event that would be in a city VERY close to me. Paying $60 to see Raw recap...I mean smackdown, is just too much for so little.

    The end of the brand split also kinda turns me off from buying tickets. When it was in effect it was easier to pick a house show you wanted to go to, since you knew who to expect.
    ----------------------------------

Page 214 of 289 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •