Page 215 of 289 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 7213

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    Breaking away from the current discussion, I am so exited about Raw in London on Monday. It's my 2nd live event and the freaking Undertaker is gonna be there.
    More importantly, the fans will sing Fandango's theme song at an appropriate level. The South Carolina crowd deserved to be shot after their abysmal performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSnozXtn93E

Well something could actually be happening to him.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by _Calm|Mind_ View Post
    More importantly, the fans will sing Fandango's theme song at an appropriate level. The South Carolina crowd deserved to be shot after their abysmal performance.
    I actually hope that happens. New Jersey worked hard to make post-WM RAW be interesting. not only was the SC crowd abysmal, but so was last week's writing. for the sake of me still being interested in WWE, I hope neither the writers nor the crowd “f*** up" tomorrow

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Looks like Fandango has stolen Bray Wyatt's finisher. Awesome...

Could be stop acting like the new jersey crowd was "trying to make something awesome"? They were insulting how terrible the show was, hoping that WWE would take it as criticism, but of course instead WWE took it as something they can make a character out of.

There was nothing even special about the crowd.

I mean, compared to a TNA crowd yelling "No more twinkies!" to Sting, this is a blip on the radar.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Could be stop acting like the new jersey crowd was "trying to make something awesome"? They were insulting how terrible the show was, hoping that WWE would take it as criticism, but of course instead WWE took it as something they can make a character out of.

I mean, compared to a TNA crowd yelling "No more twinkies!" to Sting, this is a blip on the radar.
    I'll admit I got carried away with NJ but I wasn't being so serious about that. I was able to infer that the crowd cheering for the cotton candy guy was another way of saying that they didn't give a damn about what was going on in the ring. but when I was there, I had way more fun than watching it at home; yes the crowd had something to do with it, but it wasn't entirely because of them. it was exciting. the attacks felt real. the promos grabbed my attention more easily. so if I was able to enjoy myself, along with everyone else who was there, why couldn't SC? the superstars feed off of that, so a dead crowd stimulates a dead performance. all jokes aside, NJ was very hyper, and that's not a typical crowd (but it's a very typical post-WM RAW), but if crowds could make an effort to show some enthusiasm- I mean, you paid money to go; make the most of it- then maybe the superstars will sell things better, and I can get excited miles away from them at home

Credit to Brutaka

Which is what made the show awesome (other than WWE taking it the way they did, which was laughable) It's sad when that's the case but I guess it shows like you said how bad Raw was...

Didn't you just say WWE was akin to a big mac and TNA a normal hamburger? The crowd was special because most of the time they aren't openly rioting against the terrible writing and one dimensional matches like what we saw after Rematchmania.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    Which is what made the show awesome (other than WWE taking it the way they did, which was laughable) It's sad when that's the case but I guess it shows like you said how bad Raw was...
    My point is that people are hoping for more crowds like NJ's, when NJ's crowd wasn't trying to be appealing. We shouldn't be wanting more insulting crowds, we should be wanting WWE to fix what they are complaining about.

Didn't you just say WWE was akin to a big mac and TNA a normal hamburger?
    This was way back in the Christian Cage Era, when the company had a shred of originality. And my point is not that TNA crowds are better(and if you look at who makes them up, they certainly aren't....), its that this crowd was nothing special. EVERY attitude era crowd was like this, that's how things like cheering You Suck during Kurt Angles entrance got started. The difference being that the crowd respected Angle's gimmick and played along, but is doing things out of sheer boredom now.

My point is that people are hoping for more crowds like NJ's, when NJ's crowd wasn't trying to be appealing. We shouldn't be wanting more insulting crowds, we should be wanting WWE to fix what they are complaining about.
    Do they have to be mutually exclusive? Maybe if more crowds were like the one we saw in Jersey WWE would be more inclined to change. Like with how Cena is supposed to be their top face, and yet half the fans in attendance clearly hate him. It's appealing because nowadays crowds aren't as vocal. I want them to focus more on putting on a better show but since it's not likely to happen anytime soon what's wrong with wanting the audience to pick up some of the slack?

This was way back in the Christian Cage Era, when the company had a shred of originality. And my point is not that TNA crowds are better(and if you look at who makes them up, they certainly aren't....), its that this crowd was nothing special. EVERY attitude era crowd was like this, that's how things like cheering You Suck during Kurt Angles entrance got started. The difference being that the crowd respected Angle's gimmick and played along, but is doing things out of sheer boredom now.
    The intent may be different but either way it helps to make the show more entertaining. Like I said it's special because nowadays crowds aren't usually as into the show as they were a few weeks ago.

Well, right before commercial break aj called ziggler her "ziggly puff". Congrats to wwe for coming up with a nickname that offends people, food, and pokemon.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mye View Post
    Well, right before commercial break aj called ziggler her "ziggly puff". Congrats to wwe for coming up with a nickname that offends people, food, and pokemon.
    lol I actually like that. wwe branching out to the geeks of the WWE Universe (they know we're out there)

Credit to Brutaka

Damn, that was easily the best promo we've seen from Ryback.

and finally they pit AJ vs Kaitlyn... Other than that I didn't tune in much.

I'm glad to see Dolph Ziggler is champion, hopefully his title reign actually lasts a good while. As for that 6 man tag match last night, that match was awesome! Undertaker/Kane/Daniel Bryan and the Shield absolutely did a great job in that match. I was very happy with the way that match panned out.

As for the final segment that was a pretty good promo Ryback cut in my opinion. It will be interesting to see how this Cena/Ryback feud plays out.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

RAW was pretty alright for me. The crowd was better then last weeks. I enjoyed Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler. Since I like both of them I didn't care who won but I knew it would be Ziggler. This is his WWE now! Fandgoing was bigger this week then last week and I enjoyed the Fandango and Jericho attack and Y2J dancing with Fandango's dance partner. Chris Jericho knows how to get with and join the crowd, giving them what they want XD looking forward to seeing the Fandango/Chris Jericho feud continue.

I was really into Undertaker, Kane, and Daniel Bryan vs the Shield. The crowd was into it, I was into it, and it felt like everyone brought their best for this special match. Undertaker was involved so of course you have to bring your best. The Ryback promo with Mick Foley was good. Foley can really make a promo awesome, but I think Ryback shined here a bit to, even if they are trying to sell him as a heel just so he can face Cena. The ending was meh. When the Shield came out and Cena left Ryback, I actually thought the Shield were going to ignore Ryback and jump on Cena, with Ryback again not helping.

But my fave thing of the night, just because it made me laugh so much was the Diva's Battle Royal. AJ got knocked out early on and remained in the same lifeless position the entire match as the Divas eliminated each other and I laughed so hard at Layla having to pull AJ's dead weight to the ropes. I almost wish the Divas all eliminated themselves making AJ win by default while lying on the floor and then her music hits with her still just being their not moving and the Micheal Cole or someone goes to interview her on her thoughts on winning the Battle Royal and she still doesn't move a inch. That would have made Platinum fan's night. So overall RAW was better then last week and we have at least two matches for Extreme Rules. Triple H vs Brock Lesnar III and John Cena vs Ryback. I think that's it.

Lol at R-Truth's rapper gimmick back and Ziggly Puff. Ziggly Puff, sounds like a breakfast cereal
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I will admit, I laughed at the Zigglypuff name for dolph now. That was truly funny, as well as Big E creeping on Aj/Dolph time. I was hoping Ziggler would go over the time and be "da hell Big E? This is Dolph/Aj time, why are you just standing there looking menacing and scaring Aj??? C'mon man stop creeping in on this, and go do something productive." with a lot of hand gestures involved. I would have enjoyed that skit a lot better if it were like that.

The shield had an awesome helicopter fly-in, and I lol'd at Daniel Bryan trying to tell Kane that he had a "gameplan" where he starts the match and tries to get Kane to tell Taker what to do. The match itself should have been the main event over the other 2 matches happening. Taker still does have it, Ambrose has made the art of selling and facial expressions his. Seth Rollins will probably kill himself with all those suicide dives, and the little interaction to piss off taker was a nice touch. Also Daniel Bryan is still over as hell anywhere with the goat kicks of death.

Jericho/Ziggler was good put it wasn't as good as their other matches had been. It just seems like it wasn't getting out of the gate with the action. Still a good match, but they've had better.

Also that Ryback/Foley promo has easily been ryback's best so far, but the extended and slow speaking of his...I can really get into that if it continues. It's good every so often, as long as they don't have him do promos weekly.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Total random and crazy thought. I know this will not happen, but I would love it if Dolph Ziggler renamed his finisher move "The Ziggly Puff" I would fall on the floor everytime Micheal Cole, JBL, or Jerry Lawler would call it out. "Dolph Ziggler just hit the Ziggly Puff!" It would would rival the Little Jimmy. Speaking of which, is that still R-Truth's signature move now that he's a rapper again?
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Just gonna say I watched this show for the Trios match, and it payed off. Great promos from both shield and Hell no leading into it, and the match was great with a red-hot crowd.

I'm going to hold back from comment on any of the crap I had to endure until that point, because it would just be multiple paragraphs of complaints

Originally posted by Platinum Fan.
    Total random and crazy thought. I know this will not happen, but I would love it if Dolph Ziggler renamed his finisher move "The Ziggly Puff" I would fall on the floor everytime Micheal Cole, JBL, or Jerry Lawler would call it out. "Dolph Ziggler just hit the Ziggly Puff!" It would would rival the Little Jimmy. Speaking of which, is that still R-Truth's signature move now that he's a rapper again?
    JR voice: GOOD GAHD ALMIGHTY! Dolph Ziggler just hit the ZIGGLYPUFF off the ladder 15 feet in the air!!! It was SUPER EFFECTIVE! Dolph Ziggler's foe fainted! Dolph Ziggler has won the battle!

First thing that popped in my head when I read that. JR's voice makes everything so much better.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

I heard Undertaker will be taking on a member of the Shield on Smackdown this Friday. I know Smackdown is taped on Tuesdays so it was taped today, but I don't wanna look at any spoilers. I just heard from a friend that the match is supposed to happen on Smackdown this Friday. It's probably a dark match...If this match did indeed happen I hope it's aired on tv and not just a dark match.

1693 1038 1902

wow, Undertaker's 2013 bookings are already much greater than the past 2 years combined. I wonder where he's getting all this stamina from

Credit to Brutaka

He gets it from the urn of course.

I knew WWE was real! ...I wonder how Vince McMahon returned from the dead...

Credit to Brutaka

I'm surprised just as much as you guy's are about Undertaker. Honestly, I think he can continue to work matches as long as he's not going against a wrestler like Brock Lesnar ect. Going against a big wrestler like Brock Lesnar would be a pretty huge workload for a guy like Undertaker nowadays. Undertaker is 48, and this year was the first Wrestlemania in a while where he actually walked out on his own power. Undertaker is one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, but I do realize at the same time he won't be wrestling forever.

Undertaker can still wrestle. I know he's getting older but he can still put on a good match as long as the guy he is working with isn't a heavy workload. Cm Punk wasn't a heavy workload. The 6 man tag team match he was in against the Shield wasn't a heavy workload on him because he had two other tag partners.

I am now hearing that the singles match this Friday on Smackdown between Undertaker and a member of the Shield will be on tv. It won't be a dark match. Wrestling one of the members of the Shield shouldn't be too much of a heavy workload for Undertaker.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 24th April 2013 at 5:25 PM.

1693 1038 1902

I have the utmost respect for the Undertaker, but I do wish people would be a bit more realistic about his "condition". He's not even 50, and there are SO many people I know who are over 50 and do more strenuous labor on about the same basis as a regular wrestlers schedule. In addition, he's a larger man, so while I'm not understating the amount of bumps he's had to take throughout the years, I'd have to assume its about 1/4 to 1/2 less the average joe.

I am in no way complaining though, just imagining if he was on T.V. all the time in addition to how much time Lesnar, HHH, Jericho, and the others waste is sickening.

I'd be fine with Taker showing up every other week. I do kinda want him to get into the WWE title picture and retire as champion like Edge. I'm all for Taker and Kane showing up every week if they enter the tag team "division" again.

Bring some value to the titles, y'know?

Page 215 of 289 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast