Page 220 of 294 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 7334

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

the way I see it, the 80s of WWF is the garden of Eden: pleasant and successful.
    the Attitude Era was crime and prejudice (trashy television that ignored the child audience)
    the PG era is affirmative action: WWE fixing their “mistakes," if you will, to the point that the balance has completely shifted to favor the child audience, and ignore the adult audience.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Well, apparently michael migillicutty, I mean 'curtis axel', is now the newest member of paul heyman's group. Pretty horrible choice (in my opinion), would've loved to have seen ryback/orton join him instead.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Curtis had more of a chance than Orton or Ryback

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Was surprised about Mr. Perfect's not so perfect son being Paul Heyman's new client, but hell whatever to elevate a guy who never really got too much of a shot although he's well rounded in the ring. I do enjoy that new theme music with the hint of Mr. Perfect's theme in there. It'll be interesting if they give him a real push, which would change things up a bit. I was expecting some NXT guy to debut or someone currently established.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Apparently he has fans in the likes of Triple H and Bret Hart. Time will tell if it goes anywhere I guess. I would have much rather seen Wade Barrett in the role.

RAW was pretty alright for the most part... I mean John Cena actually got a break tonight, so no Cena. A show without Cena and Punk, what would it be like? The things I enjoyed were the Kane, Daniel Bryan, and Kofi match vs the Shield. It was so good. I might find their gimmick boring but these men are good. I see a future champion out of Dean Ambrose someday. I think they will hold on to the belts all summer, and I hope they have good feuds with others. I also enjoyed their smack talking during the match. Again, I'm bored of the Shield justice thing, but the men themselves are great in the ring and put on great matches and this was a great match. I also enjoyed Team Zigglypuff picking up wins! Big E defeats Alberto Del Rio and AJ makes Layla smack her butt...I mean tap out to the ZIGGLYPUFF. It's not Black Widow, it's the Zigglypuff! Anyway it's good Dolph Ziggler's crew got wins. Team Zigglypuff will be winning the other half of the gold soon. IC and Diva's belts XD

Speaking of belts, Wade Barret changed his theme music again. It's not important but it's like he has had like 5 different themes in a short amount of time. The rest of RAW was just okay. In theory Jack Swagger and Randy Orton sounds like a good feud but it looked like Swagger was going for the wrong leg during the Patriot Lock. Sheamus vs Titus O'neil. I wish Titus won and they actually pushed him, but that wasn't happening. When they announced a new Paul Heyman guy I was hoping for Mason Ryan, instead we got
    Mike Mcgillicuity and his new name Curtis Axel. I really enjoyed his remix of Mr. Perfect's theme. Mr. Perfect's theme is one of my fave WWE theme's. Well now that he's with Paul Heyman, I expect big things from this guys. Heyman is a great manager and just being with him, will put you in a big spot. His first match was against Triple H, but I wish he got a better showing. This is a Paul Heyman guy! I'm interested in him though.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Lol, Mason Ryan? why him?

and AJ got her own T shirt. That's pretty cool.

Looks like Curtis Axel is gonna have a good push now. New name, an awesome mouth piece in Paul Heyman and a rivalry with one of the best stars in the business that will last a few months. Wish they just called him Axel it sounds so much better by itself. It will be interesting to see how far he will go. I can at least see him wining the ic belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post

Agreed. If anything, conan, I mean connor o brian would be a better fit.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D

Gotta agree with this one, I could never get behind Mason at all during his nexus run, nor any time we saw him after that. Even with Heyman as a mouthpiece I don't think I'll ever be invested in Mason Ryan, much like I won be too invested in Zeke Jackson ever again.

Mcgillicutty is one of 3 guys I've been wishing had some shot to move up or do something in their career and keep it stable. With being paired with Heyman maybe he'll have a real shot at this now. Once he's back from injury, I really want to be able to see Tyson Kidd on my TV. The guy has High Spots and Technical aspect of wrestling down, if only he had some good manager to help him along, he could be a good market for WWE to promote the hell out of and profit from. Last year's MITB was a shine spot for his career and honestly it did generate at least some interest in him as far as him actually making it to the match and a nice showing in it. Hoping WWE creative doesn't screw up with Hennig and can get something for Kidd on his return.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Mason Ryan hate everywhere, that's fine. I don't mind being the only one on here that somewhat liked him. He had that main event look that WWE loves to push so I thought at some point WWE would push. I don't even know if he's still with the company anymore. That and he looked like Batista when he had hair XD

I hope he still uses that crazy neckbreaker. that is one of the coolest finishers in my opinion.

I hope he still uses that crazy neckbreaker. that is one of the coolest finishers in my opinion.
    The mcguillicutter?(SP?????)

Wouldn't it be funny if his name is Curtis Axel but he just decides to continue to call it the mcguillicutter?
    ----------------------------------

haha, yeah that's the one.

I'm kind of amused with Heyman's client list in the WWE. he has Punk, an established indy guy who got over big in WWE; Lesner, a standout college athlete and former MMA fighter; and now Henning, a legacy in the making who just needs the chance to shine. short but impressive list.

He kinda had RVD back in 2006ish too...kinda lol

I'd personally like to see curtis axel "embrace" his lineage and have his finishing move be a top-rope perfect-plex.

He had Big Show at some point as well in like 2002/2003 He's also had a lot of guys pre-WWE too that when they made it to the show had shown why they were Heyman guys, such as Mick Foley and Stone Cold Steve Austin. As well ECW and Heyman's eye for talent gave rise to Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Benoit, and Eddie Guerrero before they hit the WCW cruiserweight division. So it'd be safe to say they could all be Heyman guys as well. The latter 3 of 4 there all did have a good run on smackdown when Heyman helped run SD in creative. The amount of career's he has helped is very impressive. If Joe Hennig is truly an idea from Heyman to help elevate, then I have a faith he'll succeed, but that all comes down to creative, the crowds, and good luck.

I miss Face vs Face matches.

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    He had Big Show at some point as well in like 2002/2003 He's also had a lot of guys pre-WWE too that when they made it to the show had shown why they were Heyman guys, such as Mick Foley and Stone Cold Steve Austin. As well ECW and Heyman's eye for talent gave rise to Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Benoit, and Eddie Guerrero before they hit the WCW cruiserweight division. So it'd be safe to say they could all be Heyman guys as well. The latter 3 of 4 there all did have a good run on smackdown when Heyman helped run SD in creative. The amount of career's he has helped is very impressive. If Joe Hennig is truly an idea from Heyman to help elevate, then I have a faith he'll succeed, but that all comes down to creative, the crowds, and good luck.
    Paul Heyman also renamed Albert as A-Train. It's minor to the other ones, but once Albert became A-Train he started getting on T.V. other then Saturday Night Velocity, and he got matches with bigger names like Brock Lesnar, Rey Mysterio, Edge, and Undertaker. He became Big Show's partner in crime during that are in 2002/2003. The only guy I can think of that didn't become that big under Paul Heyman was Heidenreich. I sometimes forget he was with Paul Heyman at one point. Just like it's hard for me to remember that Mark Henry use to have Teddy Long as a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Paul Heyman also renamed Albert as A-Train. It's minor to the other ones, but once Albert became A-Train he started getting on T.V. other then Saturday Night Velocity, and he got matches with bigger names like Brock Lesnar, Rey Mysterio, Edge, and Undertaker. He became Big Show's partner in crime during that are in 2002/2003. The only guy I can think of that didn't become that big under Paul Heyman was Heidenreich. I sometimes forget he was with Paul Heyman at one point. Just like it's hard for me to remember that Mark Henry use to have Teddy Long as a manager.
    Agreed. Heidenreich's "big moment" of his career was when he won the tag team championships with road warrior bald'n'fat.

WWE Logic: show us what's happening on the WWE App while watching TV.

WWE Logic: show us what's happening on the WWE App while watching TV.
    "Wow, that's what happens on this WWE App thing? I am now interested enough in it to download it/buy a smart phone so I can download it."

But first Cole has to show us during a match how to download it. On second thought they'll probably just forget about the match and have the WWE App cut a promo about how it's the ultimate "second screen experience".

True it is boring nowadays

Page 220 of 294 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270 ... LastLast