Page 221 of 293 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 7319

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

Smackdown had one of the more interesting openings and Miz TV segments in recent times. Miz got the crowd to start chanting "bag of Skittles" and called Fandango "the new Fruity Pebbles". honestly, Miz was more entertaining running down Fandango than anything Rock said while building his Wrestlemainia feud with Cena.

Miz better than the Rock?! I couldn't disagree more. If anything Wade had the better promo... Miz comes off as desperate to get any saying over with the audience and I wouldn't even rank him close to Jericho let alone the Rock.

I was hoping when Fandango was dancing outside during the Miz/Barrett match they would team up on him or something, but of course it would tear a hole in the fabric of space/time if heels didn't fight faces and vice versa.

Woo and here I thought a show coming from my home state would be dead like usual, but they got into the opening segment, sandow/sheamus, and the main event when Orton came out, so it wasn't all like I thought. I do admit the Bag of Skittles chant was actually funny as well as the new Fruity Pebbles, but Wade did have the better promo, now if only they could get him one awesome theme and not try 1 million different ones.

I also loved the Sandow segment where he goes over this whole gordian knot thing and then "cheats" the challenges by using cutters on it, he never said striker/sheamus couldn't do that. So he did outsmart them. Oh and Curtis Axel is still using that sliding neckbreaker, wonder what they are going to call it, maybe the axe-cutter or something? Imo he should also start using the Perfect-Plex just because the move is awesome and I would love to see it used.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

Fandango dancing during other people's matches, hmm. You know I wish he'd come out during every single boring match and just start dancing to his theme music while a boring match is going on. How about the next time we get a Sheamus vs Randy Orton match? Fandango can just come out and dance to his music while that match goes on, or Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston for the 100th time? I'm surprised Kofi and Ziggler haven't had a mania match yet.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    Woo and here I thought a show coming from my home state would be dead like usual, but they got into the opening segment, sandow/sheamus, and the main event when Orton came out, so it wasn't all like I thought. I do admit the Bag of Skittles chant was actually funny as well as the new Fruity Pebbles, but Wade did have the better promo, now if only they could get him one awesome theme and not try 1 million different ones.
    They should remix the Nexus theme and give it to him, seriously. Something that good shouldn't of went to waste so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    They should remix the Nexus theme and give it to him, seriously. Something that good shouldn't of went to waste so fast.
    Even though it didn't fit him at first, they should have stuck with End of Days. I loved the way it sounded like a gate crashing down at the beginning.

The nexus's song rocked, but they should leave the memories alone.
    ----------------------------------

I think Axel's finisher should be called the Axe Wielder, just because I think it sounds so cool

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Fandango dancing during other people's matches, hmm. You know I wish he'd come out during every single boring match and just start dancing to his theme music while a boring match is going on. How about the next time we get a Sheamus vs Randy Orton match? Fandango can just come out and dance to his music while that match goes on, or Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston for the 100th time? I'm surprised Kofi and Ziggler haven't had a mania match yet.
    The problem is he would be dancing during almost the entire show. But I love how the first match you mentioned was Sheamus vs Orton, lol.

Well, there was a preview for the wyatt family on raw. In 3mins, they gave luke harper lines (even though he was apparently unable to on nxt), and painted bray wyatt as a bit of an idiot. Congrats wwe on potentially ruining another great nxt faction before it makes its debut.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

I didn't see all of RAW tonight. Half the time my TV was on but I wasn't paying attention. They just showed me matches I've already seen, Big E Langston vs Alberto Del Rio, Shield vs Kofi, and then Kane and Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton and Sheamus vs Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes. One thing Ireally liked in the night was seeing Heath Slater slam that cake in Hornswaggles face. It's cruel but I chuckled a bit, but I did not enjoy seeing Big E lose. How is Team Zigglypuff going to rule WWE when members lose their matches! Get it together Langston! You are a member of Team Zigglypuff! I also was scratching my head at Natalya losing her match and being humiliated on her birthday by the Bellas. Really WWE, you couldn't let her have this win? Whatever. I did enjoy the antics of Miz, Fandango, and Wade Barret. As far as Curtis Axel's match with Cena, it's fine but I hope to see him get some real wins against guys besides Sin Cara.

It seemed like a generic raw, but I enjoyed how the time was given to Kofi/Ambrose and Hell No/Rollins & Reigns in their matches. Both matches were pretty good with all members working especially well with one another. One of the things I like about them is Ambrose's psychology when in a match. It's damn amazing, his tendencies/movements are like that of a unhinged nut at times with the twitching and gestures, I love it.

I don't know who suggested it, or brought it to vince, but Ryback v. Cena in a 3 stages of hell match at Payback now has me intrigued to actually watch this match. A lumberjack match is an ok stipulation, but having the other 2 be a Table and Ambulance match well, that's just fine with me. Also Cena went a bit serious on his promo work tonight with how he said he'd win the first two then use the Ambulance to still send Ryback to the hospital.

Jericho/Heyman was basically gold in my book. Both guys are damn good on the mic and I could take it as a legit promo without some stupid corny stuff they put into promos now a days. The interaction was great, and I have no problems with Punk/Jericho again especially after their feud last year. I do wish they would add a stipulation to this one as well, oh I'd say it's worth being a submission match. If this isn't their only match in the upcoming months on PPV then I really do hope for one being a serious submission match.

Final thing I enjoyed seeing was the promo for the Wyatt family with Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Erick Rowan. It was downright creepy honestly with the backwoods feel of a crazed man and his underlings doing evil deeds. I'm looking forward to the trio's debut whenever it is and hopefully it's not put on the backburner like fandango's was, but I do wonder where they start out since the roster feels really heel heavy on the main shows now.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/n...aw-Last-Night/
    Here's info about the fight in the crowd during the main event.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by celestial phantom View Post
    Final thing I enjoyed seeing was the promo for the Wyatt family with Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Erick Rowan. It was downright creepy honestly with the backwoods feel of a crazed man and his underlings doing evil deeds. I'm looking forward to the trio's debut whenever it is and hopefully it's not put on the backburner like fandango's was, but I do wonder where they start out since the roster feels really heel heavy on the main shows now.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who found that promo creepy. It looks good almost like a scary movie trailer. Some original characters and will bring something to the tag team division. Only question is who will they feud with?

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/n...aw-Last-Night/
    Here's info about the fight in the crowd during the main event.
    here is a vid as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZuRCdNW5U4

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who found that promo creepy. It looks good almost like a scary movie trailer. Some original characters and will bring something to the tag team division. Only question is who will they feud with?
    I think it was mostly the song that complimented that video, but Bray Wyatt surprisingly enough is god damn good in this waylon mercy gimmick. The song itself which is Broken Out in Love by Mark Crozer and the Rels....makes me want to watch the vignette for how well the whole thing was, especially since it was an original vignette we haven't seen in a while. That is also the question I have. They could have some new faces debut as well, and have the Wyatt family get several weeks of wins on raw or something against underused guys now while possibly establishing a new face team on SD and have the paths eventually cross. The Shield have Hell No for now, but if they would for once start utilizing the Usos, then have Gabriel/Kidd become a regular fixture, and debut a new face team and have the Wyatt family in the mix, we could legit have 4-5 regular tag teams again. Especially if they put focus on the titles for feuds, so face/face and heel/heel matches aren't so awkward. It would keep all the guys relevant.

They will either need to make a few guys face or debut some new faces because Fandango, The Shield, Curtis Axel, and soon to be the Wyatt family, starting to get way heel heavy. Especially since all we have are lame faces like Cena, Alberto Del Rio, Miz, Kofi, Sheamus, Orton regularly getting wins as faces. Then there is also Daniel Bryan (More reaction in a match than poster boy Cena ever) Kane and Jericho. R-Truth is somewhere and we have the job face team of Santino and Ryder. So WWE have really got themselves with a bunch of 1 dimensional faces and 3 who put on great performances week in and week out by actually being able to change it up weekly.

But we know that isn't likely to happen.

Its not surprising to have more heels than faces. Its a lot easier to hate someone than it is to like them.

And unfortunately for wrestlers like Dolph Ziggler, its a lot easier to not care about someone at all than is is to hate them.

I'd actually like to see the wyatt family debut as a heel faction, then compete with the shield (the idea being that the shield wants people to "believe in the shield", and bray wyatt wants people to "believe in the family" ). Don't get me wrong, I doubt it will happen (we'll probably see the wyatt family start off in a feud vs sheamus/orton/big show), but it'd be an interesting change of pace.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Its not surprising to have more heels than faces. Its a lot easier to hate someone than it is to like them.

And unfortunately for wrestlers like Dolph Ziggler, its a lot easier to not care about someone at all than is is to hate them.
    Which is sad. I'm tired of new guys always debuting as heels instead of faces. I agree it's much harder to get someone over as a face these days, but everyone is a heel now who makes a big debut. Ryback is the only guy I can think of who debuted as a strong face recently. Don't laugh, but I actually thought Fandango was going to be a face because of all his promos and his game show music. It just screamed of a catchy flamboyant face to me XD

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Which is sad. I'm tired of new guys always debuting as heels instead of faces. I agree it's much harder to get someone over as a face these days, but everyone is a heel now who makes a big debut. Ryback is the only guy I can think of who debuted as a strong face recently. Don't laugh, but I actually thought Fandango was going to be a face because of all his promos and his game show music. It just screamed of a catchy flamboyant face to me XD
    I'm not laughing, because I bet WWE wish they had made Fandango a face right from the get-go

so Andre the Giant was said to have consumed 156 beers in a single setting.

I'm still scratching my head in disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    so Andre the Giant was said to have consumed 156 beers in a single setting.

I'm still scratching my head in disbelief.
    the original “feed me more"

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

You don't feed beer though......

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I just thought of this from the Wyatt vignette, but if it's this monday they debut or 1-2 weeks down the line, we better see a skit involving the Wyatt family and the goat masks with Daniel Bryan. I don't care how they do it, what way it's presented in, but just Bryan + goat masks + new stable = gold in someway on the funny scale.

Of course Ambrose couldn't beat Orton clean. that would make too much sense.

Why the hell are they protecting guys like Orton and Sheamus when they aren't even doing anything?

I know it's just Smackdown but lately the show's been approaching Tribute to the Troops level of bad when it comes to predictable matches and phoned-in booking.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    Of course Ambrose couldn't beat Orton clean. that would make too much sense.

Why the hell are they protecting guys like Orton and Sheamus when they aren't even doing anything?

I know it's just Smackdown but lately the show's been approaching Tribute to the Troops level of bad when it comes to predictable matches and phoned-in booking.
    I'm not sure what show you were watching. Granted its the first smackdown I've seen in a while, but every match had a purpose and was interesting.

I'm also not sure why Abrose, the u.s. champion, WOULD beat a multi-time world champ like orton clean. Especially when Orton has a movie coming out nonetheless. I mean, don't ever bracket Orton and sheamus together, one has more talent than 3/4 of the roster and who's simply in limbo till his next gig, the other is a mediocre wrestler who's stale but wasn't interesting in the first place.

Page 221 of 293 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast