Page 237 of 290 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 7236

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

I'm pretty sure the Shield will be broken up real soon. Honestly, you had to see it coming they weren't gonna stay together as a tag team forever.

It also seems like Daniel Bryan is gonna be getting left out of the WWE title picture in the meantime. Daniel Bryan and Cm Punk (with another partner) vs. the Wyatts at Survivor Series.

I would almost bank on that match happening. Big Show vs. Randy Orton or Triple H also seems like another lock for a match at Survivor Series.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Didn't Randy Orton feud with Big Show after Wrestlemania this year? It could happen again, but they just finished a feud XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Didn't Randy Orton feud with Big Show after Wrestlemania this year? It could happen again, but they just finished a feud XD
    Yeah they feuded then. Randy Orton punted Bigshow during their match, and that took Bigshow off tv for quite a while.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Eh, I don't see the Shield being broken up anytime soon. For whatever reason, despite EVERYTHING else have stupid idiological booking, the shield has received pretty consistent and good booking.

Needless to say, it culminates two ways.

1.They fight among themselves and implode over the next 2-3 months.

2.They work as a team with minor problems until wrestlemania where they face undertaker(remember that storyline?) and finally implode during the match.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    Eh, I don't see the Shield being broken up anytime soon. For whatever reason, despite EVERYTHING else have stupid idiological booking, the shield has received pretty consistent and good booking.

Needless to say, it culminates two ways.

1.They fight among themselves and implode over the next 2-3 months.

2.They work as a team with minor problems until wrestlemania where they face undertaker(remember that storyline?) and finally implode during the match.
    Option 3: the corperation favors the wyatts, sees dean ambrose as a threat, and has him defend his us-title vs the other two members of the shield. Pretty slim possibility, but still plausible with the wyatts attacking bryan/miz/kofi as of late, and with kane already siding with the corperation.
    ~Currently own: X and Y (4597-0364-2569), current 6th gen OU record: 199W/44L/6D-, UU record: 31W/0L/4D
    NXT fan, RU supporter, and steam enthusiast.

RANT WARNING:
    WWE has officially gone retarded!
    It gonna to start to go downhill and crash from Hell in a Cell 2013...Cena returns and BECOMES A 14-TIME WORLD CHAMPION....ALMOST CLOSE TO FLAIR'S 16 TITLE REIGN WHICH TOOK 20+ YEARS FOR FLAIR TO EARN...Cena is just given whenever the hell they feel like giving it to him! PLUS he completely BURIED Damien Sandow the next night! Gets a beating of a lifetime after surgery yet Superman overcomes it all!!! Cena doesn't even need that title, why not give it to a younger talent whose clearly a BETTER WRESTLER! Don't get me started with the Daniel Bryan stuff...HE WAS SUPPOSE TO WIN LAST SUNDAY BUT NOPE GIVE IT BORETON...I thought this heel turn would be good for him BUT HE'S STILL A BORING CHARACTER! It clearly shows how WWE really doesn't want to give the title to Bryan which really pisses me off...what's the point of the "YES" chants if you're just going to kill Daniel Bryan's momentum becoming a superstar...Daniel Bryan being the underdog and just lose the feud is just very very stupid
    Triple H is a f**king egomaniac 10x worst than hogan He's an AVERAGE wrestler at best, a good heel, and a good mic worker. But always tries to hard to get himself over and never puts talent over. Burying daniel bryan and having Randy Orton win was a horrible booking. Total BS. That's why some talented indie pro-wrestlers never want to go to WWE, cause they know they'll just buried by WWE corporate mangement, WWE creative and an egomaniac in his late 40's who wishes he could wrestle half as well as his bestfriend, Shawn Michaels whose a million times better BUT NOW Shawn is serving as another one of Triple H's sidekicks! WTF!
    This is why wrestlers go to ROH, NJPW or AAA...THE REAL PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING promotions! NOT "SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT"
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonJesus123 View Post
    This is why wrestlers go to ROH, NJPW or AAA...THE REAL PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING promotions! NOT "SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT"
    Which begs the question of why you care? If those promotions offer such a better product, certainly they contain more than enough content to last you the rest of a lifetime.

People seem to have a hard time grasping that everyone knows WWE is terrible right now. It's the exact opposite side of the scenario when someone comes into this thread and says wrestling is bad because it's fake, to us it's like "Yeah, we know it's fake believe it or not".

With that said, we'd all rather watch a movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger in hopes that it lives up to his previous work, than watch a different movie that could be completely hit or miss, if you understand my comparison.
    ----------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonJesus123 View Post
    RANT WARNING:
    WWE has officially gone retarded!
    It gonna to start to go downhill and crash from Hell in a Cell 2013...Cena returns and BECOMES A 14-TIME WORLD CHAMPION....ALMOST CLOSE TO FLAIR'S 16 TITLE REIGN WHICH TOOK 20+ YEARS FOR FLAIR TO EARN...Cena is just given whenever the hell they feel like giving it to him! PLUS he completely BURIED Damien Sandow the next night! Gets a beating of a lifetime after surgery yet Superman overcomes it all!!! Cena doesn't even need that title, why not give it to a younger talent whose clearly a BETTER WRESTLER! Don't get me started with the Daniel Bryan stuff...HE WAS SUPPOSE TO WIN LAST SUNDAY BUT NOPE GIVE IT BORETON...I thought this heel turn would be good for him BUT HE'S STILL A BORING CHARACTER! It clearly shows how WWE really doesn't want to give the title to Bryan which really pisses me off...what's the point of the "YES" chants if you're just going to kill Daniel Bryan's momentum becoming a superstar...Daniel Bryan being the underdog and just lose the feud is just very very stupid
    Triple H is a f**king egomaniac 10x worst than hogan He's an AVERAGE wrestler at best, a good heel, and a good mic worker. But always tries to hard to get himself over and never puts talent over. Burying daniel bryan and having Randy Orton win was a horrible booking. Total BS. That's why some talented indie pro-wrestlers never want to go to WWE, cause they know they'll just buried by WWE corporate mangement, WWE creative and an egomaniac in his late 40's who wishes he could wrestle half as well as his bestfriend, Shawn Michaels whose a million times better BUT NOW Shawn is serving as another one of Triple H's sidekicks! WTF!
    OK first it hasn't even been a week since Hell in A cell so at least give them a chance before having a go at them. Cena won a title that needs to be to be returned to its former glory and the best way to do that is to give it to the number 1 guy in the company. Right now the title means more than it does this whole year and Cena hasn't held the title for a week! So why not give him the chance to build it back up to its former glory? Why should Sandow win it? Just because he is money in the back doesn't mean he automatically deserves the title. That is just stupid. "Yeah lets try to build up a title by giving it to our top guy and then lose it the next night against someone unproven at the top level" seriously that is beyond dumb. Sandow has not been BURIED! he just has the match of his life against the number one guy in the company. He he has shown he can hold his own against Super Cena!That is more impressive than winning a title that means nothing. You will be right if Sandow goes back to losing next week but until then you have nothing to back up him being buried.

So Bryan doesn't win the title boo hoo. WWE is building him up to win it at Wrestlemania. What is the point of ending the biggest story line of the year at one of their smallest pay-per-views? If Bryan won it on Sunday the story line would be nearing its end and that would be stupid considering there is so much more and so many people are getting a push from it. Remember the whole story line is about Bryan not being the top dog. For Bryan to prove he is the top dog he needs to in the title cleanly. So why do that in Hell in a a cell when it can be done at Wrestlemania? The feud isn't over it on a small break atm. Over guys are getting pushed. Just because Bryan doesn't hold the title and is beating everyone left, right and center (doing a Cena really) doesn't mean its bad booking they just want us to actually enjoy the moment when Bryan finally overcomes the odds and I would rather have that than the win you want.

HHH has been building up bryan over the last few months! This whole story is pretty much Vince vs Austin two and guess what Bryan will come out on top. HHH is doing what any heel boss would do. Guess what backstage HHH wants all the ones in this story line to be main eventers. I f he wanted to bury people he would of just fired Bryan and made himself champ.He hasn't and just because you don'tlike the story atm doesn't mean its bad it just means things aren't going your way.

Also WWE is professional wrestling! MOST of the biggest names in wrestling history have performed for them. If you make it in WWE you have reached the top of the wrestling world. If guys in the promotions you named don't make it it either shows a lack of skill or desire to make it to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmareisalive View Post
    Also WWE is professional wrestling! MOST of the biggest names in wrestling history have performed for them. If you make it in WWE you have reached the top of the wrestling world. If guys in the promotions you named don't make it it either shows a lack of skill or desire to make it to the top.
    The Bella's and half the Diva rosters has no skill. Just because you're at the "top" doesn't mean you're actually good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    The Bella's and half the Diva rosters has no skill. Just because you're at the "top" doesn't mean you're actually good.
    The diva's have usually been an exception to that rule. When WWE treat that division seriously then you' see a big difference in talent. Generally the men roster is very talented. Besides the usual green muscle guys WWE usually decides to push too early they are overall very talented for a wrestler.

"WWE has officially gone retarded!"

I believed this happened shortly after Summerslam...

Sandow has not been BURIED! he just has the match of his life against the number one guy in the company. He he has shown he can hold his own against Super Cena!That is more impressive than winning a title that means nothing. You will be right if Sandow goes back to losing next week but until then you have nothing to back up him being buried.
    He has shown that he can't hold his own against Super Cena seeing as he lost to an injured man after using weapons... What does that say about Sandow when he can't win with every possible advantage given to him? I agree that giving him the title would be dumb, but they didn't have to blow the case on a Super Cena performance.

Also I randomly stumbled across an interview with Matt Hardy and these two parts stood out to me:

On guys that can carry the torch: “John Cena is the modern day Hulk Hogan in many ways. He takes someone’s finish, he kicks out, and is almost indestructible. It’s always the right guy, in the right place, at the right time. Take Stone Cold Steve Austin: He was an (average guy) in WCW, and he went to the WWE and was the right guy in the right place at the right time to become Stone Cold Steve Austin. Wrestling is still waiting for that next guy to change the direction, to change the business, and make things white hot again.”

On what will make wrestling boom again: “The content needs to be more sophisticated stories that don’t insult the viewers intelligence. The stories need to be more consistent. You can’t insult the fans intelligence. With the power of the Internet, people know everything. If you insult people’s intelligence, they’ll hit the off button on the remote and that will be it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    He has shown that he can't hold his own against Super Cena seeing as he lost to an injured man after using weapons... What does that say about Sandow when he can't win with every possible advantage given to him? I agree that giving him the title would be dumb, but they didn't have to blow the case on a Super Cena performance.
    Honestly Sandow was never going to beat Cena. It was more to show if he can can actually do it with the biggest name in WWE in the ring and he passed the test. He'll get build up now.People just can't look past his lose and see the bigger picture. Some of the best guys in the business got to where the are after a major loss. Honestly losing doesn't = buried. People have to get over that.

Honestly, I'm glad that both Byran and Sandow lost this week. If Bryan lost, then that means the authority storyline is basically over, Orton has lost face too much to try to salvage it as HHH and Steph's guy. It lets the authority story continue instead of being on for only about 2 and a half months. I'd prefer a longer story with a bigger pay off than a shorter one with minimal attempts at building less stars. They just have to take the initiative to build other guys up.

As for Sandow, I said this before, but it's basically what Nightmareisalive said, he didn't need the title, and I'd rather it not be hot-shotted around. Plus it would have been his first world title win, that is something you are supposed to build really big for. I'd rather see him have build up and have momentum to win his first world title, than winning it this past raw. Yes, Sandow doesn't look like much now, and people will remember he lost to Superman Cena. However, they won't forget how well he did against Cena with the little match they had, that can help Sandow keep building up momentum and getting over. He's got the gimmick, he's got some good mic skills, and he's decent in the ring, creative just needs to give a damn in building him up now.

Also, anyone else notice how well Summer Rae did in her matches vs. Natalya this week? For a former lingere football league player, she's made some leaps and bounds on NXT and this week on the main roster. I'm pretty sure that was an Indian Deathlock she had applied on Natalya on RAW. I do hope we get more of her in matches now, she's got the look, she can work with a good gimmick from what I've seen on NXT (where she's basically like the queen bee/miss popular), and most of all I know she's better than half the diva's on the roster that are just models there for a paycheck. The crowds are right to chant for Summer, I'd be chanting myself too, screw whatever reason they are doing it for.
    Thanks, to the awesome artist of our clan, Team Nightmare, zek4040 for this AMAZING banner.

Leader of Pokemon Online's Scripted Server Tournaments channel

Pokemon Online is now on Android: http://pokemon-online.eu/pages/download/

I don't think he got buried, I think it makes no sense to say that getting fed to Cena is going to do anything but hurt him. Show me someone who has been built up to be a credible threat right after being on the receiving end of a Super Cena performance like that.

Sandow did well against Cena? Really? When he still couldn't get the job done against an injured opponent even after beating him to a pulp before the match?

This idea that because it was with the biggest name they have he's suddenly going to get pushed is ridiculous. If they really wanted to build him up they wouldn't have put him in a scenario where practically anyone under normal circumstances would have won and then have him lose, not to mention throwing away the case in the process.

As for the Corporate feud, if you ask me it's become too repetitive and lopsided. Daniel Bryan failing to win the belt 3 times in a row/getting beat up all the time isn't making him look like the top contender he's supposed to be. How would letting him win for a change end the whole thing anyway? Since when does one victory end a feud like this?
    Last edited by Laser Shuckle; 2nd November 2013 at 11:05 AM.

Cena's character is built to be Superman, which fits the era. But, the hate toward Cena now would be replaced when someone else becomes the poster boy of the company. What shocked me was the fact Cena's now on SmackDown. I beat the ones that we're like "He's going to take the WWE Championship again" we're glad. As for Sandow, I really wouldn't care if he won or lost that match. But, as long as Cena's Champion there's money going into McMahon's pockets. Doesn't matter if WWE Champion or World Champion.

Now then the Bryan/McMahon feud. I see this one being dragged till everybody's sick of it. Bryan is a great talent, but they want to bury him, why? I kinda want him to shave the beard off. Like a miniature Stinsky. And then Show with the law suit, he's suppose to be banned from Raw, yet here he is all apart of the story line attacking Triple H every time he's in the ring. I see Vince stepping in on this sooner or later.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit to Inferno Production for the banner

It's so funny that for months, we all thought Bryan was inevitably moving towards being the next Stone Cold BIG THING character, and that the HHH/Stephanie gimmick of them telling us over and over that they don't want him as champ was just a Vince-like Corporation gimmick so that Bryan would have a huge new obstacle to overcome and long-term feud.

Turns out it was not actually a gimmick. They were honestly telling us we were stupid for cheering for Bryan, and they won't let him be the top guy no matter what we want.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

If that were really the case, they wouldn't have had Daniel Bryan beat John Cena so decisively - and by "decisively", I mean to an extent that neither CM Punk nor even The Rock got to do - at SummerSlam. I only watched bits and pieces of the two Raws before and after that pay-per-view, but I very much got the impression that the idea was to actually put Bryan at that top level. Maybe they really thought they had something with him, maybe they needed someone to stand in for Cena's time off and Bryan was just hot at the time. I don't know. But you don't have someone decisively beat your top guy unless you really see something in him. So if Bryan's getting de-pushed in favor of someone else (and, again, I don't really know...) then maybe whatever WWE saw in Bryan at that time, they no longer do.

I have no problem with the Daniel Bryan storyline because Imo it all ultimately leads to him winning the belt at Wrestlemania. That's when his title reign can truly begin. I see Orton right now as a placeholder until Bryan's big moment. It will come. I really want to see Daniel Bryan defeat Triple H at some point. That is the only way the feud can truly end, but it might not happen. CM Punk didn't beat Brock Lesnar, and his feud with Hayman appears be over.

I'm still upset over Super Cena vs Damien Sandow. I agree that giving the belt to Sandow now would not have helped him much, but losing to a one armed John Super Cena helps him how much? Cena was injured and wrestled the whole match with one arm, kicked out of Sandow's finisher and still beat Sandow 100% clean. They should have had the doctor stop the match or have Sandow get disqualified, instead of feeding the Super Cena. I don't think it helped Sandow much at all and after this failure feud he has with Cena he'll probably end up stuck in midcard land. Sandow wasn't ready for the World Heavyweight belt, but I did not like how they put him against Super Cena. A one armed Super Cena. Yeah, I really think Sandow can beat a fully healed John Cena at a PPV.

Anyone see Miz and Ziggler on Smackdown? Ziggler did the next shop WWE thing, which isn't bad but what has happened to the Miz? Feels like he's getting buried each and every time he goes to the ring. Is he leaving WWE soon and getting punished? I'm not a Miz fan but I feel bad for the guy.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I have no problem with the Daniel Bryan storyline because Imo it all ultimately leads to him winning the belt at Wrestlemania. That's when his title reign can truly begin. I see Orton right now as a placeholder until Bryan's big moment. It will come. I really want to see Daniel Bryan defeat Triple H at some point. That is the only way the feud can truly end, but it might not happen. CM Punk didn't beat Brock Lesnar, and his feud with Hayman appears be over.

I'm still upset over Super Cena vs Damien Sandow. I agree that giving the belt to Sandow now would not have helped him much, but losing to a one armed John Super Cena helps him how much? Cena was injured and wrestled the whole match with one arm, kicked out of Sandow's finisher and still beat Sandow 100% clean. They should have had the doctor stop the match or have Sandow get disqualified, instead of feeding the Super Cena. I don't think it helped Sandow much at all and after this failure feud he has with Cena he'll probably end up stuck in midcard land. Sandow wasn't ready for the World Heavyweight belt, but I did not like how they put him against Super Cena. A one armed Super Cena. Yeah, I really think Sandow can beat a fully healed John Cena at a PPV.

Anyone see Miz and Ziggler on Smackdown? Ziggler did the next shop WWE thing, which isn't bad but what has happened to the Miz? Feels like he's getting buried each and every time he goes to the ring. Is he leaving WWE soon and getting punished? I'm not a Miz fan but I feel bad for the guy.
    And what was the other match that had taken place in the WWE that involved one Superstar having one hand tied behind his back? I know the match, can't think of the names, but the one armed man won. Miz went from a great talent to a place holder. As for Bryan, hopefully they don't drag on this feud like Rock/Cena.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit to Inferno Production for the banner

I don't know why you guys think this feud will last 'til Wrestlemania. At this rate it won't make it past Survivor Series... Wrestlemania is 5 months away. It's been like 2 months and this feud has already gotten old.

I don't know why you guys think this feud will last 'til Wrestlemania. At this rate it won't make it past Survivor Series... Wrestlemania is 5 months away. It's been like 2 months and this feud has already gotten old.
    Really? Well atm Bryan won't be in it for a month or two dealing with Wyatt family. Giving Bryan and Ortan a break isn't that bad atm. He'll come back into the title picture for the Royal rumble and off he goes to challenging for the title at Wrestlemania.

And really your post pretty much shows why WWE SHOULD NEVER listen to the fans. People beg for a big story line that pushes people and when it comes along instead of being happy its all being negative about it. Really if fansdon't have Bryan as champ they just get butthurt so much.

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/will-b...ity-storyline/

For those too lazy to click:

- Daniel Bryan is indeed out of the WWE Title picture after the storyline “reset” at last Monday’s RAW. For now, there are no plans for Bryan to contend for the championship.

There is at least some talk of putting some contention back on Bryan during WrestleMania season but he is in a program with CM Punk and The Wyatt Family for the next few months.

In WWE’s mind, they made Bryan a star and showed the audience that he can hang with their other top Superstars. The storyline is that Bryan couldn’t overcome The Authority, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, so later on down the line this can be addressed again.

Source: PWInsider
    So there's that. To me, this is SO MUCH MORE egregious than Cena winning the belt and beating Sandow's challenge. I get people just inherently hate Cena, but the fact that WWE took the RED-HOT reaction Bryan was getting and COMPLETELY transferred all his mojo to an Orton/Big Show feud featuring huge involvement from Trips and Steph is so much worse. Cena, at least, sells merch and has huge reactions from the crowd; not to mention, the World Heavyweight title desperately needed some kind of legitimacy that glorified midcarders like Del Rio and Ziggler weren't giving it. HHH is just a dinosaur who has gone back to his ways from 2000-2005 of just squashing everyone else's heat and pushing himself at their expense.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

I wouldn't call it Red hot, but atleast now we can get a break from watching the same thing over and over for months.

And really your post pretty much shows why WWE SHOULD NEVER listen to the fans. People beg for a big story line that pushes people and when it comes along instead of being happy its all being negative about it. Really if fansdon't have Bryan as champ they just get butthurt so much.
    Yes because we all just wanted a big storyline where people get pushed; Nobody wanted it to be done reasonably well or anything...

The only ones who are really getting pushed with this corporate angle right now are Triple H, Stephanie, and Big Show. Orton comes off as nothing more than a glorified lackey even after winning the title, and if anything Bryan's credibility has fallen since beating Cena at Summerslam.

Yes because we all just wanted a big storyline where people get pushed; Nobody wanted it to be done reasonably well or anything...

The only ones who are really getting pushed with this corporate angle right now are Triple H, Stephanie, and Big Show. Orton comes off as nothing more than a glorified lackey even after winning the title, and if anything Bryan's credibility has fallen since beating Cena at Summerslam.
    Well both Cody and Goldust both have got a push of it. Cody has been given new life and Goldust is wrestling at his best. Both are very over and Cody will be a major main eventer for WWE soon enough. That is only possible because of the Corporate push they got. If there was no Corporation angle Cody would still be messing around in the low mid-card and Goldust wouldn't have a job. The Shield have also been made important again thanks to this Angle. Really people have got pushed just no one wants to admit HHH has actually done something good.

True, although I doubt Cody will be main eventing much. As for the Shield I've lost hope in them after they got squashed by the Big Show.

Page 237 of 290 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287 ... LastLast