Page 53 of 293 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 7305

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

I think that Morrison-Ziggler will continue for quite a while. Probably, maybe, until Survivor Series.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    For Generation 6, they should make a Pokémon called John Cena. But even Magikaarp has a more diverse move pool than Cena.
    it would be overpowered.

I want to see Riley vs Ricardo Rodriguez.

Undertaker will most likely face Wade Barret in 2012(WM). Which would be the result of the Buried Alive match a couple of months ago. But it will be strange how they will build up to it. They should have done Barret this year, Triple H next.

Quote Originally Posted by Camcam View Post
    They are both great athletes who have tremendous in ring ability. It's too bad they have to be in a match with the failing divas division and snooki, just to get on the card
    Yeah, I'd prefer a singles match, too.
    But the way I see it, at least they get some exposure through the match that's probably gonna gain the most media attention. Maybe this can be the thing that finally pushes them both to the top permanently.

Honestly, that match doesn't have to suck. You've got Morrison, Ziggler, Trish Stratus, and LayCool in there, and they're all pretty solid. The only thing is Snooki. If they could just keep her out of most of the match and then just have her do nothing but get the pin or something, I personally think that'd be a lot better.

Of course, I don't see why Snooki couldn't just manage the team and use a Diva who could actually use the WrestleMania time. You'd still get the mainstream attention and you wouldn't have to worry about the match being as bad.

I don't understand why this Jersey Shore show is taking over wrestling.

WWE is the greatest wrestling show ever.

Period.

I'm a major Hardy Boyz fan, and like Edge and Christian as well. c:

Shouldn't be proud to be a hardy fan anymore.

Undertaker will most likely face Wade Barret in 2012(WM). Which would be the result of the Buried Alive match a couple of months ago. But it will be strange how they will build up to it. They should have done Barret this year, Triple H next.
    For one, its absolutely RIDICULOUS to predict or book things a year ahead of time. If you did that last year you never would have said an "alberto del rio" would be headlining wrestlemania.

Secondly, no, the way they handeled it was much better with Triple H returning at the same time and undertaker, which is one of the big elements of this feud.

I agree with who said that at least Ziggler and Morrison would be in the match with the most media attention. Hopefully this will let WWE know that these two deserve to be in the main event picture. As for now, I think Morrison would be great to win MITB, I know that's far off, but I don't really know if he'll any other chance.
    And BTW, being a Hardy fan is not something to be proud of anymore.
    Matt has absolutely no place in TNA and the only reason he was there is because Jeff was. And Jeff just embarassed the company big time.
    Currently looking for a HG Kyogre. PM if you have an extra you wouldn't mind getting rid of.
    Diamond FC:1720 5047 3515
    SoulSilver FC: 4813 1848 8050
    Black FC: 1077 0038 7512
    I can breed for egg moves. Mostly gen. IV for now, but some gen.V. I'll be able to do more gen.V eventually.

One match doesn't make a company go "oh, we should use these guys", especially when they are the ones putting them in the match themselves.

I'm sure ziggler and morrison's time will come, even if its 3 years or so down the road, but WWE has far more important things to worry about right now.

Like the mess that's comming after mania...or Cena as champ...

Or all of the nexus members, or all the people from superstars, or the new talentless winner(and most likely half of them anyways) of tough enough, sin cara, or....

Maybe I should have rephrased "important", as what WWE considers important.

I like Cena, but I don't think he needs to be champion again right now. Didn't he have the title earlier this year? They should give it to someone who maybe hasn't had the title to try and hype them up like they tried with Swagger except choose someone that people can actually like.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I expected HHH to return and feud with Sheamus, or play a part in the Nexus crap.
    so I was sure that Undertaker was going to face Barret(If HHH didn't get involved with Nexus).

Did any of you see the mixed tag match on WWE Superstars this week? It was Gail Kim/Daniel Bryan vs Melina/Tyson Kidd. It was SO GOOD!!!! I don't know why in the world they don't push Gail Kim. She impressed me so much. Her and Gail could have an awesome feud together.

Rock is gonna be on RAW this week.. I hope they put him as special ref for Cena vs Miz.

I gave up on Superstars, after 2 weeks of watching it.

Which two eps? Because the first ep had Taker vs Hardy as the main event I was hook till they showed it was just low card fodder.

Also Gail Kim is the best diva wrestler one the roster, or maybe N.Hart, I think Gail has and edge over her though.

The first two, that show is for low card people that will get fired in a year.
    Once you are on Superstars, you know that you are getting demoted.

So where in the heck is Johnny Curtis.
    As soon as Season 4 of NXT was over we saw Brodus Clay on RAW.
    Johnny Curtis and R-Truth have a tag title shot.
    I know they are probably waiting to use him after Mania, but they haven't even mentioned him on TV.
    Currently looking for a HG Kyogre. PM if you have an extra you wouldn't mind getting rid of.
    Diamond FC:1720 5047 3515
    SoulSilver FC: 4813 1848 8050
    Black FC: 1077 0038 7512
    I can breed for egg moves. Mostly gen. IV for now, but some gen.V. I'll be able to do more gen.V eventually.

This is the happiest I have ever seen anyone be while taking a mugshot:

But seriously, why are all these TNA stars so idiotic?

^Who is that?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I'm assuming you're being serious when you ask that, so...

It's Kurt Angle. Olympic Gold medalist. Former WWE superstar, champion, and one of the best wrestlers I've seen. He's been on TNA now for a long while. Was apparently arrested in North Dakota recently.
    Last edited by charizardfan; 26th March 2011 at 8:52 PM.

WWE is meant to be fake. Do you expect two men to hate each other that much and only do something about it once a week?
    Of coarse it is fake, it is for ENTERTAINMENT, hence the WWE!!!!!
    When I watch a "proffesional sport" I prefer it to be real. The way they try to mask it as being really is completely retarded. I'll rephrase what I said though, WWE sucks at trying to look real, but it's enjoyable to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    When I watch a "proffesional sport" I prefer it to be real. The way they try to mask it as being really is completely retarded. I'll rephrase what I said though, WWE sucks at trying to look real, but it's enjoyable to watch.
    How is the way they mask it retarted(I hope this is for lack of a better term)? They never once say, this is completely real and not fake.

And I'd place my bet you yourself didn't figure out it was fake, someone told you. Hell, I'd still probably think it was real if I wasn't told otherwise.

Much less the irony of how many people don't realize its more of a sport than 80% of other sports that get off seasons and all that crap.

Once you are on Superstars, you know that you are getting demoted.
    I think john morrison and Kane would heavily disagree with that statement.
    Last edited by -Raiga-; 26th March 2011 at 10:24 PM.

Page 53 of 293 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast