Page 63 of 289 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 7213

Thread: The Official WWE Thread, Brother!

apperently Sin Cara has also botched his entrance 2 of the 3 times hes done it so far.

I think they are planning on removing the trampoline from his entrance because of his Botches.

as for JoMo and Trish Stratus, i think JoMo should be more angry at snooki. Jomo, Melina, and Trish seems like a better team to me than Jomo, Snooki, and Trish.

Mystico needs to please Vince.
    Mystico sounds better than Sin Cara.

Why should Vince be angry? Sin Cara had a great match, the fans were chanting his name (and this is only his third appearance), and he landed several athletic moves. A little mistake during his entrance, that isn't even all that noticeable unless you're looking for it, shouldn't change the fact that so far Cara's doing exactly what they want him to do.

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur
    Jomo, Melina, and Trish seems like a better team to me than Jomo, Snooki, and Trish.
    Maybe, but it wouldn't have brought the media attention it was supposed to. Has Melina actually appeared on something other than Superstars in the last six weeks? Even if Trish wasn't there, the spot would probably have gone either to Kelly Kelly (who was actually involved with Vickie and LayCool) or the Divas Champion, Eve. Morrison has no right to be angry at anybody.
    Last edited by charizardfan; 13th April 2011 at 7:12 PM.

He had a big fail at the end of the match, but he recovered, which impressed me.

Spoiler:- Spoilers for SmackDown, you have been warned.:
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

And
        Spoiler:- Two can play at this game:

Jeeze, can't the Miz win a single fight without cheating?

I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoilers for SmackDown, you have been warned.:
    That 5 second pose made me realize something. Edge leaving means him and Christian can no longer have a chance at winning the tag team titles together, one more time, like i wanted them too.

A real shame IMO, because i think them running around acting all silly like they used too long ago, would have been fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Actually, I think he's won 1, 2 matches without cheating, and I guess we could technically count, the WM match, considerin' that was no DQ.
    EDIT: I BE A MEWTWO, BOO YAH.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by charizardfan View Post
    Why should Vince be angry? Sin Cara had a great match, the fans were chanting his name (and this is only his third appearance), and he landed several athletic moves. A little mistake during his entrance, that isn't even all that noticeable unless you're looking for it, shouldn't change the fact that so far Cara's doing exactly what they want him to do.
    Sin cara had a great match because primo carried him, and let him do an insane move to him. And he screwed up his finished also because he let primo fall.

I don't know why WWE hired him, he hasn't done one impressive thing to back up all the hype.

More importantly, its nothing evan bourne couldn't x10, safer, and for less money. Plus he can talk.

sin cara > airbourne. just something about evan bourne always smiling it's creepy in a "why so serious?" way.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

He's had 1 match, give him time.

Quote Originally Posted by -Raiga- View Post
    I don't know why WWE hired him, he hasn't done one impressive thing to back up all the hype.
    Because Mysterio wants to retire and WWE needs people to take his place and target the mexican audience, enter Dos Caras Jr./Alberto Del Rio and Mistico/Sin Cara.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

I think they're just trying to capitalise on Mysterio's popularity with someone similar.

I figure they'll eventually turn Cara heel, so he and Mysterio can fight for the 'king of the luchadors' or something.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I think they're just trying to capitalise on Mysterio's popularity with someone similar.

I figure they'll eventually turn Cara heel, so he and Mysterio can fight for the 'king of the luchadors' or something.
    He's talented and popular in mexico, thats why.

and apparently WWE fined Undertaker and Triple H for the chair shot to the head at Wrestlemania.

Spear - 1 move, 5 letters, 11 world titles.

Fair well Edge, thank you for all the moments you've given us, thank you for all the pain you endured performing us. We'll remember everything you did.

Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Miz is a heel, and as such winning by underhanded methods is part of his job description.
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Miz is a heel, and as such winning by underhanded methods is part of his job description.
    Yes although it does help a heel out, at least in my opinion, to be able to win a match fair and square once in a while - that way you're not sure about what the finish will be whereas right now Miz's matches all seem to end with some cheating that helps him win and we all expect that.

Sin cara had a great match because primo carried him
    I really don't see how, even after watching the match over. Both men looked just fine. And judging by the reaction to Cara, I wouldn't think I'm alone in thinking.

And the ending botch was Primo's fault, he's the one who slipped in the first place.

Yeah, but some how Mystico's getting the blame. Mystico's recovery looked like the botch was meant to happen, too bad Primo didn't sell it that good.

I see so much Chris Jericho in The Miz, just don't know why..
    Last edited by TheAwesomeOne; 14th April 2011 at 6:12 PM.

To be honest Ragia is accutally right.

Sin Cara can only preform well with people is size, who can 'wrestle' hence why he faced Primo who most people didn't even know he was still employed. With giant people with five moves like Cena and Cena 2.0[orton] he never be able to do that backflip thing, because the fear of injury to top star.

The only people Sin Cara can wrestle with who might not get fired is..

Chavo, Ryder, Primo[whos still employed 0.o], kidd,Rhodes and Evan.

He might be able to with Punk.

The only kinda big person he can have a good match with is Jericho, but that because Jericho is best all around wrestler roster. Lionsaults, Slams, Holds, he has it all.

This translates to Cara getting boring really fast, like Mysterio did, he'll prolly get the underdog gimmick, then Mysterio 2.0 from there.
    Last edited by Jb; 14th April 2011 at 5:58 PM.

That is why I feel that there should still be a Cruiser Weight Belt.

All this talk of Primo and how he still has a job makes me wonder where Hornswoggle is. Last i remember he was having some fun with big show a few weeks before Bragging rights or survivor series, and i dont think ive seen him since.

Speaking of Primo, i wish they'd rehire Carlito. WWE could have Carlito and Primo tag together again thus giving Primo something to do.

Swoggle is still here, saw him at the Edge speech after SD.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Shuckle View Post
    He's had 1 match, give him time.
    He's shown up 3 times already, and screwed up his first match. You make an imapact in WWE, they shouldn't have to wait for you to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    Because Mysterio wants to retire and WWE needs people to take his place and target the mexican audience, enter Dos Caras Jr./Alberto Del Rio and Mistico/Sin Cara.
    Alberto del Rio can wrestle, and could be a face just fine. Plus mysterio wrestles better matches than 90% of the roster right now STILL pulling out new moves occasionally, he isn't going anywhere for at least a few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by charizardfan View Post
    I really don't see how, even after watching the match over. Both men looked just fine. And judging by the reaction to Cara, I wouldn't think I'm alone in thinking.

And the ending botch was Primo's fault, he's the one who slipped in the first place.
    Two things, one, in wrestling on the top rope the other person is supposed to help keep the person balanced. Secondly, sin cara is the ******* who went flying to the outside for no reason. I realize it was a split second thing, but considering how "GREAT" this guy is, you'd think he would know better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAwesomeOne View Post
    Yeah, but some how Mystico's getting the blame. Mystico's recovery looked like the botch was meant to happen, too bad Primo didn't sell it that good.
    We're in america, his name's sin cara. Secondly primo sold it better for the reasons I listed above.

Page 63 of 289 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast