Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Shippers Confessional Room!

Default The Shippers Confessional Room!

Now available for non-Pokémon ships!

Afraid to admit your shipping bicycle? Is there that crack pair you're hiding in your shipping closet? Can you not stand seeing a certain ship everywhere or nowhere? Confess everything about your ships here!

RULES:

1. Keep confessions clean! Yes, you may shout your love for your yaoi/yuri/human x non-human, but we don't need to know the squicky stuff, ok? Keep everything SFW, and we're good.

2. No bashing or starting wars. That means no "I hate such and such shipping and want it to die off." This is a fandom after all. No threats, and we're good.

3. Respect fellow confessors. We're here to spill the beans with all the shame/pride in the world.

My shipping bycicle from hetalia is Hungary. I ship her with LOTS of people. Not everyone but with a lot of people.
    My confession 0airing is sakuhina from naruto and garrahina. I an ashamed of the first one, but proud of the 2nd
    also in hetalia, I only ever nyotalia ship the boys (eg italy x nyotalia germany and so on) as I oddly dont yaoi ship in the series, and its the only series im like that with
    ... (odd huh?)
    Last edited by Jazzy-Strings; 30th November 2013 at 12:18 PM.

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

Credit to SM

Let's see...

From Steins;Gate, I ship Okabe x Mayuri more than I ship Okabe x Kurisu. I just...can't help what I ship...so many feelz. XDD;

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Don't really have much to confess outside of besides Mewshipping, one of my favorite pairings is Wizardmon and Gatomon from Digimon Adventure. I've always wanted to see their relationship explored more, like their time in Myotismon's castle together and what-not. However, I have noticed that if I like a pairing, typically the girl is the smallest of the pair. I'm... not entirely sure why. Though there have been rare exceptions, like Felix and Calhoun from Wreck-It Ralph because dammit, they're adorable together, and why-the-hell-not Mario/Peach, even though I've taken a soft spot to Bowser/Peach ^_^;.

Also, I ship Meta Knight/Tiff (Fumu) when it comes to Kirby of the Stars. I am not ashamed of this. At all.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Oh, gosh. Where do I even begin.

My first Hetalia OTP was Italy/Japan, which has basically no artwork, fanfictions, or doujinshi for it...I still adore the pairing now, so that makes me very sad. Not to mention, the first Pokémon pairing I supported was Ash/Mars, believe it or not. I'm not as hardcore as I was, but...I still have a soft spot for it...Also, in Higurashi, I kind-of-sort-of ship Satoshi and Hanyuu together

I have countless crack pairs in my shipping closet. My personal favorite of them all has to be Souji Seta (or Yu Narukami, if you prefer that name) x Homura Akemi. Kirito x Miho Nishizumi is a close second, though. (No one ever said they have to be from the same series/franchise...)

Gotta stay fly, gotta stay strong, we be ace ready all day long

Hard to say, I never really tried hiding my shipping preferences, so there's not much to confess. I don't have a shipping bicycle because I don't multiship, for example. However, I do like some crack shippings without actively supporting them. They won't make my shipping list, but are worth a mention:
    - Wallace x Cynthia
    - Falkner x Skyla
    - Morty x Sabrina
    - Volkner x Elesa
    - Siebold x Malva
    - Bugsy x Viola
    - James x Gardenia
    - Flannery x Steven
    - Grimsley x Shauntal
    - Cheryl x Riley

However, these aren't hidden in a shipping closet, because anyone who would ask me for them would be allowed to know this.

*cracks knuckles* well.

- I am extremely guilty of shipping characters just because they look cute/pretty together. I have a LONG list of past ships that fall into this category. I tend to look for a bit more interaction and stuff these days, but I still have no problem with crack/nevermet ships on this basis.
    - I ship human/Pokemon pairings. Not really ashamed of that either, but a lot of people seem to think it's ~sick and wrong~
    - I started an Ash/Gary/Drew fic, once upon a time. Never finished, only wrote a few lines, but...yeah. I might even still have it on my old computer, lol.
    - by far the most embarrassing: when I was a LOT younger, I made up a shipping name for me/the guy I liked. (It was never canon.)

@AquaMilotic: Ha, I don't consider most of those crack at all. XD;; James/Gardenia totally has canon basis in that episode where they met - wasn't she fangirling over one of his Pokemon? also I love shipping all the gym leaders together :3

thank you to Mew's Universe for the banner!

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

Quote Originally Posted by Whiscash View Post
    *cracks knuckles* well.

- I am extremely guilty of shipping characters just because they look cute/pretty together. I have a LONG list of past ships that fall into this category. I tend to look for a bit more interaction and stuff these days, but I still have no problem with crack/nevermet ships on this basis.
    - I ship human/Pokemon pairings. Not really ashamed of that either, but a lot of people seem to think it's ~sick and wrong~
    - I started an Ash/Gary/Drew fic, once upon a time. Never finished, only wrote a few lines, but...yeah. I might even still have it on my old computer, lol.
    - by far the most embarrassing: when I was a LOT younger, I made up a shipping name for me/the guy I liked. (It was never canon.)

@AquaMilotic: Ha, I don't consider most of those crack at all. XD;; James/Gardenia totally has canon basis in that episode where they met - wasn't she fangirling over one of his Pokemon? also I love shipping all the gym leaders together :3
    - I don't judge you for it, but I never really understood what's so nice about that. Don't you think they need to match? It just feels like a crowd of shippers standing in front of two characters shouting "kiss!", and the characters looking uncomfortable at each other, not wanting to kiss because they're not attracted to each other. Sorry, that's a little joke I once came up with. I don't judge you for it, it's good that you have your preference, but I never really understood what's so nice about it. Could you explain it to me?

- It does feel a bit weird to me, but wrong? No, people should ship what they ship. I don't really support any human x Pokemon myself. Yeah, friendshippy, but I don't see that as shipping at all. Yeah, Bayleef's crush on Ash is cute, but I would never support that two-sided, and I don't consider myself a one-sided supporter.

- Are you talking about a threesome here, or a love triangle with two guys battling for a third guy?

- What's the shipping name? And I don't think this is weird. In fact, my girlfriend and I have a shipping name I once came up with because she's so cute and because she sees me as cute: KawaiiShipping.

And for me, nevermet shippings are always crack. Of course some match nicely for interaction, but they still feel crack-ish to me, I hope you understand. And James x Gardenia: Gardenia fangirling over Cacnea doesn't feel like a hint to me, she didn't fangirl over James himself.

I used to think RocketShipping was cool for a while, but quickly stopped liking it, James x Gardenia seems like a fun replacement for it on my list of not supported but slightly liked shippings.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 29th November 2013 at 11:49 PM.

- I don't judge you for it, but I never really understood what's so nice about that. Don't you think they need to match? It just feels like a crowd standing in front of two characters shouting "kiss!", and the characters looking uncomfortable at each other, not wanting to kiss because they're not attracted to each other. Sorry, that's a little joke I once came up with. I don't judge you for it, it's good that you have your preference, but I never really understood what's so nice about it. Could you explain it to me?
    Sure, I'll try~ hmm, I think the fun of it for me is working out how they could match? Like working out a scenario in my head where and how they might meet and get together, or what their personalities would be like together.

I'll use one of my old nevermet ships as an example - Dawn/Drew. So the first thought is "oh, they'd make a pretty couple!", but then, the fun of shipping it is thinking about how they could meet (in this case: they're both coordinators, they could end up competing against each other in one of the grand festivals! Maybe May would introduce them!) and how they might interact, given what we know about their personalities (Dawn and Drew both seem pretty image-conscious; they like pretty things, roses, etc, it seems like they'd have that in common. Would Drew want to impress Dawn, like he did with May at first, and would it work?). So it's not JUST that they'd look cute together based on aesthetics, but how you make it work beyond that. For me it is, anyway. I hope I explained that for you okay ^.^;

- Are you talking about a threesome here, or a love triangle with two guys battling for a third guy?

- What's the shipping name? And I don't think this is weird. In fact, my girlfriend and I have a shipping name I once came up with because she's so cute and because she sees me as cute: KawaiiShipping.

And for me, nevermet shippings are always crack. Of course some match nicely for interaction, but they still feel crack-ish to me, I hope you understand. And James x Gardenia: Gardenia fangirling over Cacnea doesn't feel like a hint to me, she didn't fangirl over James himself.
    Threesome! IIRC, the premise was that it was Ash's stag party (he was getting married...to Misty, actually :P), they all got drunk and then...well, y'know. XD There wasn't a whole lot of plot to it, I admit. The idea just amused me, but I never finished it.

Aww, cute- Kawaiishipping is Pikachu/Togepi (or Togetic) too. XD but it's pretty tragic if it's just a one-sided crush and the guy in question never knew about it >.>;; anyway...it was Whiscashshipping, believe it or not. This guy didn't like Whiscash (LOUD GASPING) and we used to argue about it :P looking back, I have no idea why I liked him, but it was a long time ago, aaah...

Oh yeah, I remember Cacnea...yeah, true. I do like trainers bonding over their Pokemon in my ships, though, so I may be biased :P I like Rocketshipping though - but yeah, nevermet is crack by definition, I guess.

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

Sure, I'll try~ hmm, I think the fun of it for me is working out how they could match? Like working out a scenario in my head where and how they might meet and get together, or what their personalities would be like together.

I'll use one of my old nevermet ships as an example - Dawn/Drew. So the first thought is "oh, they'd make a pretty couple!", but then, the fun of shipping it is thinking about how they could meet (in this case: they're both coordinators, they could end up competing against each other in one of the grand festivals! Maybe May would introduce them!) and how they might interact, given what we know about their personalities (Dawn and Drew both seem pretty image-conscious; they like pretty things, roses, etc, it seems like they'd have that in common. Would Drew want to impress Dawn, like he did with May at first, and would it work?). So it's not JUST that they'd look cute together based on aesthetics, but how you make it work beyond that. For me it is, anyway. I hope I explained that for you okay ^.^;

Threesome! IIRC, the premise was that it was Ash's stag party (he was getting married...to Misty, actually :P), they all got drunk and then...well, y'know. XD There wasn't a whole lot of plot to it, I admit. The idea just amused me, but I never finished it.

Aww, cute- Kawaiishipping is Pikachu/Togepi (or Togetic) too. XD but it's pretty tragic if it's just a one-sided crush and the guy in question never knew about it >.>;; anyway...it was Whiscashshipping, believe it or not. This guy didn't like Whiscash (LOUD GASPING) and we used to argue about it :P looking back, I have no idea why I liked him, but it was a long time ago, aaah...

Oh yeah, I remember Cacnea...yeah, true. I do like trainers bonding over their Pokemon in my ships, though, so I may be biased :P I like Rocketshipping though - but yeah, nevermet is crack by definition, I guess.
    Um... You were talking about shipping characters just because you think they would look cute together... How does meeting and personality relate to looks?

Oh, I think I understand now: you make couples based on looks, then think about how they work out, and if they work nicely, you support them? Is that it?

That's sad for Misty... Did she dump Ash after his bisexual threesome affair? Or is her finding out not even mentioned in the story?

Oh, JoyShockShipping is what I heard for Ash's Pikachu x Misty's Togepi/Togetic... I also looked it up once or twice.

Well, yeah, a Pokemon could help. But it shouldn't be the leading factor in a relationship, it's not going to work if the trainers aren't attracted to each other. But for a crack shipping, it could work.

Oh, I think I understand now: you make couples based on looks, then think about how they work out, and if they work nicely, you support them? Is that it?
    That's it, basically! If I didn't think their personalities would be interesting together, I'd get bored. But I like thinking of possibilities for characters (not just in a shipping way) beyond what canon gives them ^^

That's sad for Misty... Did she dump Ash after his bisexual threesome affair? Or is her finding out not even mentioned in the story?
    I didn't get that far! I don't think I was going to mention it...but maybe they had an open relationship in the fic? Idk, that would make it a bit less sad for her ^^;;

That's it, basically! If I didn't think their personalities would be interesting together, I'd get bored. But I like thinking of possibilities for characters (not just in a shipping way) beyond what canon gives them ^^

I didn't get that far! I don't think I was going to mention it...but maybe they had an open relationship in the fic? Idk, that would make it a bit less sad for her ^^;;
    That makes sense. Do you also support shippings when not thinking the personalities make a nice match, or only when you do think they are a nice match?

I really don't think Misty would ever be fine with an open relationship, but that's just my opinion. Unless you specified an open relationship in that fic, of course it's assumed to be a "regular" relationship. Anyways, you said Ash got drunk, so that makes cheating more likely.

Have you ever written fics for complete crack nevermet shippings or for human x Pokemon shippings (then I mean romantically, not friendshippy), or do you only write for more "serious" shippings?
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 2nd December 2013 at 10:18 PM.

Ok here's an odd confession for you. I like pokeshipping normally but i generally dislike it when it's in something at the same time as contestshipping or Ikarishipping.

Shipping has got me into a crazy state where I drew amounts of fanart between them... like Ikarishipping.
    Pokemon Shipper since the early 2000's!

DEVIANTART // TUMBLR

I don't really have much to confess, tnh.

I do have a fandom bicycle for Pokemon and that would be Nate. I ship him with everyone, literally everyone. If I listed all the Nate shippings I like, we'd be here for hours but I will list a couple of my favorites. I like Greysky, Transceiver, Visor, Brightness, and Takeoffshipping. But I have so many other Nate shippings I support that it's not even funny.

I do support some total crack shippings such as Comashipping and Mockshipping, for example.

For Digimon, I know a lot of people supported Tai/Sora and TK/Kari but I'm one of those weird people who supported Matt/Sora and Davis/Kari. I always thought Tai went better with Mimi then Sora (also, I didn't really like Sora much in season one) and although I do like TK, I never thought he was a good match for Kari. Davis had a crush on her and I know it was one sided buOt I thought she could possibly reciprocate his feelings.
    Last edited by Mizz Nikki; 27th September 2014 at 4:32 AM.

My shipping bicycle in Pokémon is Ash seeing as I ship him with Misty, May, Dawn, Serena, and surprisingly slightly with Gary, I dunno why but eh. I do sorta support two yuri ships, it's SapphirePearlShipping and ImageShipping, I think it's because May with Dawn or Misty could work I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    My shipping bicycle in Pokémon is Ash seeing as I ship him with Misty, May, Dawn, Serena, and surprisingly slightly with Gary, I dunno why but eh. I do sorta support two yuri ships, it's SapphirePearlShipping and ImageShipping, I think it's because May with Dawn or Misty could work I guess.
    Being a multishipper is hard. Like, I ship Dawn with Paul, Barry, and Conway (Conway being first) May with Drew, Ash, and Misty, and Ash with May, Misty, Gary, and slightly Drew, but it's not impossible! People need to take down a peg when bashing on multishippers it's irritating.
    "I'll give you half of my life if you give me half of yours"
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

I support some really odd shippings outside Pokemon. One of them is Felix/Oscar from The Odd Couple (talk about odd). I also think Sid and Diego from the Ice Age movies are a couple.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    Though I die, La Resistance lives on

I have some thing I'm not proud of, I was a big Care Bear fans back in the days, I shipped Grumpy Bear x Cheer Bear LOL Is that bad?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I have some thing I'm not proud of, I was a big Care Bear fans back in the days, I shipped Grumpy Bear x Cheer Bear LOL Is that bad?
    Lol, that reminds me: as a kid, I thought Tigger and Rabbit could be a couple because for a long time I was so sure Rabbit was a cranky lady. "Bunny Boy" went over my head for some reason.

Once I got into Kill la Kill, I've been shipping Senketsu (a sailor uniform) and Ryuko hard--and no, I don't humanize Senketsu at all. It's probably as close to a cargo ship I support without it being a joke. It's my weirdest shipping besides Meta Knight/Tiff.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 4 - 7/18/15 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

There are at least two more slash shippings I support: Gary/Paul from Pokemon and Elmer Fudd/Yosemite Sam from Looney Tunes.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    Though I die, La Resistance lives on

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Lol, that reminds me: as a kid, I thought Tigger and Rabbit could be a couple because for a long time I was so sure Rabbit was a cranky lady. "Bunny Boy" went over my head for some reason.

Once I got into Kill la Kill, I've been shipping Senketsu (a sailor uniform) and Ryuko hard--and no, I don't humanize Senketsu at all. It's probably as close to a cargo ship I support without it being a joke. It's my weirdest shipping besides Meta Knight/Tiff.
    Well, you can still ship them, it'd just be Yaoi type pairing LOL.

It's not odd that I liked Cindy / Yogi Bear together right? I thought it was cute, the first film really added a lot to the pairing too
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Ever since the Super Smash Bros. Direct, Princess Peach/Greninja has become my favorite crossover/crack ship. Also not to sound all bash-y[?] but I can't stand Amourshipping. I don't hate it, it's just. Eh.

My OTP was Staven x Zelda (The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks)... then someone on another website told me it was a crack pairing. Since then, I discovered Fullmetal Alchemist, and now my OTP is Al x May!

Looking at the sky, thinking morning must be coming; it's too much for my captivated heart to take.
    As a bird flutters alongside me, I wonder where he was able to find his light.

I have claimed Uso by SID from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Re-CODA by Lien(?) from Solatorobo: Red the Hunter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast