Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossover Ships

Hybrid View

Default Crossover Ships

What do you support?

I jokingly support Delia (Pokemon) & Goku (DBZ) because I like to joke that Goku is Ash's dad because of how similar they are.

There's only one I support, and I do support it seriously, though it is really "WTF" without knowing the background behind it.

I totally support Cloud Strife (FF7) and Blues (Protoman from the classic Megaman series). And explaining why is going back ten years and revisiting painful RPG memories, but it just /worked/...in a really stupidly dysfunctional way. Proper storytelling, we didn't not yet possess.

Told you it was WTF.
    Yaoi is a genre of homosexuality, not a synonym for it!
    Get it right.
    Hidden Leaf - Natane || Hayato - Wing Master || Phantom Menace - Matsuba || Renbu - Holy Knight

shipping tumblr / Shippers Record Keeper of BMGf / Massive Collection of Unnamed 'Ships

I love crossovers. I find myself kinda fascinated with them. The first crossover pairing I supported was Kari (digimon) x Misty. I don't really remember how I came to support it, it just happened to take my fancy. I do remember it was the second girl x girl pair I ever supported.

Another one that takes my fancy is Phoenix Wright x Delia Ketchum.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

i support several different crossovers. in fact my current otp is crossover:ben(from ben10:alien force)/raven(from teen titans)

My crossover OTP or just plain favorite is Mewtwo x Bagi from a slightly-obscure anime movie called "Bagi the Monster of Mighty Nature"; they have a lot of similarities such as being born in labs and etc. Unfortunately one would have to twist both series into a huge AU for it to work outside of fanart, but oh well.

I also like Lucario x Renamon and Mewtwo x Renamon. *shrug* For non-Pokemon, Hans from Bloody Roar x Renamon because that's just plain wrong. 8D

(Lyrics from "Bumaye" by KMFDM)
    Come by and visit my friend's site, Mystic Wish!
    (we accept fanfiction of all ratings and any fandom....yes, even yours)

I <3 Penguinshipping ^_^

^ I can definitely see Lucario x Renamon!

I've only really thought of one I liked, and that was Ragiuku (Bleach) x Tsunade (Naruto). They're both drunks IIRC XD

EDIT: Oh yeah, another one. Neku (The World Ends with You) x Moka (Rosario + Vampire). For some reason, I can see them together. Oh, and I mean pink haired Moka.
    Last edited by Dragard; 10th July 2010 at 2:26 AM.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

Last edited by ponyboycurtis; 6th December 2010 at 5:35 PM.

If I had an crossover pairings it would mostly be
    Ash/Tokine Thinking about how these guys react to each other will be funny
    Dawn/Yoshimori

Banner made by Skiyomi

There are some reason that I really love crossovers. I used to like Kei Takashima x Misaki (Maid-Sama!) o with Haruhi ( Ouran High School Host Club). I also like Hikari Hanazono (Special A) x Usui Takumi (Maid-sama!).
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Bias:鹿晗 || hwaiting! || Inactive||

lets see

Blue X Saiyuri (Pokemon X Digimon)

Masaru Daimon X Yellow (Digimon X Pokemon)

and in away its a crossover

Mitsumi X Platinum (Pokemon DPA X Pokemon ADP)
    "ORE FUTABI SANJOU!!!!!"

I am both a fan of Digimon and Pokemon, deal with it...fans needs to get along

Digimon club

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=315087

join

Cassandra x Elina (Soul Calibur x Queen's Blade)

Ash x Apricot (Pokemon x Galaxy Angel II)

Kira x Priscilla (Gundam SEED x GunxSword)

Samus x Nova (Metroid x Starcraft)

I ship only one pairing. Not only is it a crossover pairing, but it is also derived from a fanfic I am working on (though at the moment, I'm having a writer's block).

Link (Legend of Zelda) x Starfire (Teen Titans (Cartoon))

I have a reason for shipping them, I just don't feel like explaining it now.

Though it does have to do with the fact that I completely despise the whole RobxStar pairing....with GREAT intensity!

Actually to be honest, I think I may be the only person on the entire planet who ships those two.
    Last edited by JTrainer; 15th August 2011 at 3:06 AM.
    ""You know, you fight pretty well… for a thief." He told me while still trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I responded. "Your hair's still silly-looking though."

- Robin and Scarlette (my OC), Titan Legends Volume 5

This is a line from volume 5 of my fanfiction on deviantart and fanfiction.net. It features my original character, Scarlette; a young demigoddess with the power to make almost any weapon.

Pokemon Black FC: 1893-3683-3048

3DS FC: 4682-8668-1957
    Pokemon X ING: Joey

Visit my trade thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562519

Naruto (...Naruto) x Rozalin (Disgaea 2)

Naruto x Senna (Bleach: Memories of Nobody)

Naruto x Raspberyl (Disgaea 3)

Naruto x Rachel Alucard (BlazBlue) (I blame writing a harem parody/crossover with Naruto as the main male...)

Cloud Strife (FF7) x Terra (FF6) (Although I only started because of their interaction in Dissidia.)

Zidane (FF9) x Squall (FF8) x Bartz (FF5) (Once more, because of Dissidia...)
    I am PROUD to support crack and nevermet shippings through fan fiction!

Pokemon Gray (Pokemon BW Story.)

Speech is Golden & Over Time (UroborusShipping)

We Met on The Subway & I Think You're The One (OthelloShipping Fics)

Find more of my PKMN fan fiction HERE!

Finally I can post here. As of now I only support two crossover ships and they are...

Latios (Pokemon)/Amy (Sonic the Hedgehog) - My OTCP! I like these two because for one, Latios is kinda like Sonic in some ways. Besides from him being blue and fast, he's an I-dont-care-what-you-think-of-me kinda guy and like Sonic, gets upset when he sees his loved ones in trouble. Only difference between them is that Latios is more of a no-nonsense guy, and he's verrry serious and protective whilst Sonic is more carefree and likes to try to have fun whatever he does.

Amy comes in because she wants to be with Sonic, but Sonic doesn't want to be tied down. He wants to have fun and be a kid. She also confuses other characters for Sonic himself which kinda brings me to Latios. I can see them liking each other the same way it was hinted with Amy and Shadow. I don't know, because Latios is alot like Sonic but more serious and protective I'd figure that she'd be attracted to him. Latios would probably be attracted to her to, also considering that she's kinda like his little sister. Because of that, he'd protect the young girl eh?

Gothitelle (Pokemon)/Silver (Sonic the Hedgehog) - it's more than just "these characters are badass and I love em" kinda thing. I think they have potential and have alot in common. They are both underestimated, both disliked greatly and both have psychic powers. Only difference is that Gothitelle would be the smarter and more dominant one.
    岩根雅明=♡

I have fallen hard for Black Rock Shooter x Rin Okumura (Ao no Exorcist). Their color schemes and ability to produce blue flames makes this a pleasing couple to look at, but the idea of them interacting is just... <3 Plus they're both badasses haha.

I also like Homura Akemi (Madoka Magica) x Cheren. It was mainly because of this crossover fic (which is brilliantly written btw) that got me thinking about the pairing, even if the fic itself ended up with Homura x Madoka/Cheren x N, but the similarities in looks between Homura and Cheren is uncanny... So I thought "Hey, why not ship them?" and so I did.

All of the following are Pokemon X Sonic the Hedgehog crossovers that I came up with and support:

NuvemaHillShipping:Hilda & Sonic the Hedgehog. Currently my crossover OTP!
    ChaosEmeraldShipping:Mei (B2 & W2 female protag) & Sonic the Hedgehog.
    DarkHallMatronShipping:Argenta & Shadow the Hedgehog.
    DeviousProfessorShipping:Professor Aurea Juniper & Dr. Eggman.

Every shipping except the one with Eggman in it is a special friendship! But the last one is for the laughs. I have my reasons for shipping them, but I don't feel like explaining it right now!

EDIT:I want to share a few more that I came up with:
    TrueBlueShipping:Clair & Sonic the Hedgehog.
    TwoTailedBlondeShipping:Bianca (BW) & Miles "Tails" Prower.
    OrangeBookwormShipping:Shauntal & Miles "Tails" Prower.
    SinnohAngelShipping:Maylene & Knuckles the Echidna.
    Last edited by Sonicfan9988; 13th July 2012 at 9:43 PM.
    [CENTER]Credit for the awesome banner goes to emerald on the PokemonNewsDaily Forums.

I am actually a guy, even though I have a girl as my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Robotnik
    SnooPING AS usual I see?!

My claims:Hilda (Video game character), Rosa/Mei and Yancy/Ruri (Bishies) & Sonic 2 (Video game)!

I support Xellos and Nuriko (Slayers and Fushigi Yugi) for the purple hair XD
    Lyra x Amelia (PKMN and Slayers) coz they're my fave characters
    Lyra x Nuriko ditto above nya~

Sealand (Hetalia) x Sergeant Keroro (Sgt. Frog) because they both like Gundam. I dunno, world's smallest nation having buttsex with a frog alien would be interesting.
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

He's freaking hot.

Professor Layton (...Professor Layton) x Cynthia (Pokémon). I dunno why, it's just that they have pretty similar interests (if you call mythology and archeology similar =p), and... yeah.

Iris (Pokemon) x Sho Kurusu (Uta No Prince Sama) = pink couple
    Bianca (Pokemon BW) x Natsuki Shinomiya (Uta No Prince Sama) = due to their fondness with cute things
    Georgia (Pokemon) x Masato Hijirikawa (Uta No Prince Sama)
    Burgundy (Pokemon) x Hayato/Tokiya Ichinose (Uta No Prince Sama)
    Hilda (Pokemon) x Itokki Otoya (Uta No Prince Sama)
    Mei (Pokemon) x Ren Jinguji (Uta No Prince Sama)

Ash Ketchum (Pokemon) x Akari Hinomoto (Digimon Xros Wars)
    Trip (Pokemon) x Nene Amano (Digimon Xros Wars)
    Cilan (Pokemon) x Izumi Orimoto (Digimon Frontier)
    Caitlin (Pokemon) x Touma Norstein (Digimon Savers)

Yayoi Kise (Smile PreCure!) x Ryota Kise (Kuroku No Basket)

Ash Ketchum x Haruhi Suzumiya

Gai Tsutsugami (Guilty Crown) x Serperior (Pokemon)

Barry (Pokemon) x Rea Sanka (Sankarea)

Shu Ouma (Guilty Crown) x Cheren (Pokemon)

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

My New favorite Crossover Shipping (And WTF) Is Zazie Rainyday (Negima) X N (Pokemon) Yes, the silent clown girl is the Dominant one. (Well, she is a demon, so...)

Some others I support are

Houjou Reisuke (Mirai Nikki)/Nietzche (Yggdra Union) They're Little Kids, Bad-Arse Adorables, can kill you in seconds, and she's a Mermaid Loli.

Hanbei (SW3/Conquest)/Roswell Branthese (Yggdra Union) My two favorite Characters... EVER

Gasai Yuno(Mirai Nikki) x Outer!Moka (Rosario+Vampire) x Inner!Moka (Rosario+Vampire) Let's take two Yanderes (I believe Outer Moka is a Yandere), ship them together, and put one of them's Inner Selves who isn't one into the mix to keep sanity levels.

Lucas (Mother 3)/Nessiah Aeries Artwaltz (Yggdra Union) Did I mentioned I support shippings from all across the spectrum? Well, this is to prove it, both can use Magic, both have had a horrible childhood, they're blonds, one iss bound in chains, and they hate something with a burning passion.

Sakura Haruno (Naruto)/Peach Toadstool (Mario) I just have to have a Yuri Crack Pairing, and this is it. They seem so cute together.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

How about Ash (Pokemon) and Rica (Digimon Tamer) ????

I'm a big crossover shipping fan. So, here we go...

Cilan x Mion S. (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
    Ash x Maria U. (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
    Cilan x Erika Furudo (Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chru)
    Trip x Rika F. (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
    Ash x Hanyuu (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai)
    Ash x Rika (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
    Ash x Satoko (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)
    Trip x Satoko (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni)

Kolkolkolkolkol...
    Jesus loved us and he even died for our sake. Always remember that God loves you no matter who you are.†
    Proud fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Spoiler:- Credit:

I'm not really into crossover pairings, as I prefer my couples to interact with each other, but one that I do like is Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club) and Cilan (from Pokemon). My two favourite anime guys paired together sounds like absolute heaven and they're so fabulous, it could totally work ;D
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    I'm not really into crossover pairings, as I prefer my couples to interact with each other, but one that I do like is Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club) and Cilan (from Pokemon). My two favourite anime guys paired together sounds like absolute heaven and they're so fabulous, it could totally work ;D
    OMG YES. I totally agree with this. XDD You have excellent taste. XDDDDD and it totally helps they share the same JP va. XDDDD

Other than that I also don't ship many crossovers and I never ship these for serious but the other ones I like are:

Hikari/Dawn (Pokemon) x Hikaru (Ouran High School Host Club). Reason? The song Hikari, Hikaru by Mamoru Miyano.

And then there's:

Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) x Okabe Rintarou (Steins;Gate). Reason? They had a similar time travel plot. Both getting farther apart from a person they were trying to save.

Totally valid reasons. XD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast