Thread: Dragon Cave Club

Default Dragon Cave Club

Welcome to Dragon Cave Club! As you may have guessed, this club is for people who play or want to start playing Dragon Cave.

What is Dragon Cave?
    For those of you wondering what exactly Dragon Cave is, it is a game where you gather, raise, and breed dragons, starting from little eggs and growing into big (or small) Dragons. The dragons grow by being "fed" when viewed or clicked on by other people. Forums and clubs like this are helpful in raising your dragons because you can meet with others who will click them, and you can look at theirs too.

What do I do in Dragon Cave Club?
    There are a lot of things you can do here (or will be able to eventually). This is a place for people who enjoy playing Dragon Cave or would like to learn more about it to gather and discuss various things. We can have club activities, events, contests, and many other games later after we gather more members.

What can Dragon Cave Club do for me?
    There are probably a lot of things you want to have in your signature, such as your dragons and eggs, but you don't always have enough room. With Dragon Cave Club, however, you can post your dragons or eggs that you need views/clicks on, and you can save valuable signature space! This is also a great place to ask questions, advice, or look for possible trades! I myself am rather new to Dragon Cave, but I'm learning quickly, and I'm hoping this club will help everyone!

How can I find out more about Dragon Cave and this Club?
    Feel free to ask me or any of our members about things! You can learn more about Dragon Cave itself on their website here.

Club Goals
    Right now, the club's main goals are to:
    • Become approved ~ check!
    • Gather members
    • Establish leaders
    and just generally get to know everyone. It might take a while, but we will start all the fun stuff once we get some decent numbers.

Club Happenings (Games, Contests, Giveaways, etc)
    No club events at this time. Well, I'm trying to get Neglected Dragons, but I don't think that really counts as an event.

Club Leaders and Members
    Though anyone can answer questions, leaders are the people you can ask questions regarding various aspects of the club or game:

(Member Name Position)
    A_wild_CHARIZARD Club Leader
    Open Position Dragon Breeding Expert
    Open Position Dragon Raising and Care Expert
    Open Position Dragon Trading and Value Expert
    Open Position Member
    Lugia-Senpai Member
    (These could be you, too!)

This club is brand-shiny new, and needs a lot of work. I'm open to suggestions. To join, simply express your interest below and introduce yourself a bit as to your position on Dragon Cave (for example, I just freaking love dragons, so that's why I started playing. I also love the allure of the rare- I am a shiny hunter after all- so I immediately began hunting down rare dragons. My current targets are the trio for summoning the Guardian of Nature Dragon.)
    Last edited by A_wild_CHARIZARD; 29th December 2014 at 3:00 AM.

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Shadowmere, and your worst nightmare!

I'd like to join this club please! I am not an expert in the game yet, so I couldn't hold a leadership position in this club, but I's love to be a member. I have been playing DC for about four months now and have currently collected 54 dragons.

Awesome! I was beginning to worry that this club was going to die! I'll add you to the list.

So, what's your favorite dragon? I'm thinking about opting this next to members' names. Mine right now is a tie between the three Summoning dragons (Ice, Thunder, and Magma)

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Shadowmere, and your worst nightmare!

I'd have to say that mine is the Water Dragon, because it's so pretty and blue. How many dragons do you have so far?

I've got 17 dragons including eggs, I've been Leetle tree hunting and Dinos. I have a blue and green Dino so far and now I sort of want to try to get them all. Are you currently doing any hunts?

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_

I'm sure I'm going to sound like a real noob when I say this, but I'm not really familiar with the whole concept of hunting. Is that where you only pick up eggs of a certain kind?

Yes, you go through certain habitats and look for a particular egg description. I look for any rares, but I want Leetle Tree specifically

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_

Oh, cool. I'll have to take up hunting myself.

I also want to thank you for creating this club. So often I have questions about the game, and I would ask them in the forum at Dragon Cave, but I can't post in the forum because my posting permissions there have been taken away. So at least I have somewhere I can get help and learn more about the game.

Yea, I don't use their forum that much because it is really confusing to me. I only have used the rare trading thread, then found out that I had a not-so-great deal anyway. So I stay away and just try to get things that I really want on my own. I also can't post a lot but that is because I haven't made enough posts to post everywhere (which strikes me as slightly counter-intuitive).

R.I.P LEONARD NIMOY \V/_