Page 20 of 247 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Welcome to the new Bleach Club, invaderdim. I am Captain of Squad 9, Zameric. I'm not sure if we've met before or not. xD

@ Flash Step I don't tend to buy games unless they are in a language I can read fluently. But do whatever you feel is good. xD

I have add the events on this page so far to the history log for Captain-Commander Golde, for when he gets back from his vacation.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Welcome to the new member and the old member
    Emperor Giratina and invaderdim, I think?

arceus03 from the 4th Squad, Unohana fan =D

Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura View Post
        Spoiler:

*thinks of a zan still*
    Oh. I didn't see it that way O.o
    Okay then...
    What about that one when they fired lightning at Ukitake?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Sorry it took so long for me to post my zan. back up but thanks to arceus i was able to retrieve it...Thanks Arceus
    No problem

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    @Flash Step: I don't mean to sound stuck-up and all, but "Kitsune na hii" does not mean

"Firefox". The proper translation for "Firefox" would be "Hi no Kitsune".
    Your release command is positioned the wrong way as well, it should be "Zenbu Yakimasu".
    As for your bankai's name, other than the "Kitsune na hii" name change, there is no problem grammatically. But I am puzzled you decided to use "Mizuiro" for blue, as it literally means "colour of water", which is not what blue fire looks like.
    And your sword reminds me of Ryujin Jakka.
    That is so like you, Jin
    Heh, something I've been wondering also; is Tsukibana really the translation for Moon Flower? Since Tsukishiro meant White Moon; so if I wanted Moon Flower should it be Hanatsuki instead? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

National Service is a military thing done by the government thing. They pick random people

of my age to train as soldiers for 3 months every year.
    I think...that's my impression of it anywayz...
    XD

We're gonna miss you =(
    Good thing I don't have to attend to that =P

From what I understand from my sister tells me (she's been there) it's like they want to, er, like, heighten one's sense of patriotism. There're three modules, character building, and, err, nationality and service to the society (not sure if I got the last 2 right) XP From what I can get from my sister, she said that the activities there are fun.

OT-
        Spoiler:

So yeah. I'd say it's fun, if only it's not just too long. (3 freaking months O.o)

When will you be going, though? I take it you're the first batch?

Correct.
    Oh, and I was trying to figure out your sig's math equation when I noticed there was a point where you divided both sides by

(A-B). Since A=B=1, A-B=0. You can't divide anything by 0, equation BUSTED!!
    How sweet! =D
    Eh wait. Does 0/0 is equal to infinity, too?
    If not, then eqution not busted XD
    But then, you'll get 0=0 for both sides of the equation so it's still not 2=1
    Ah well. Leave it at that...

What do you think your favourite character would like for xmas?
    Sweet fermented bean for Hitsugaya =D
    And, urm, for Unohana, lessee... What about a set of medicinal herbs? =D Savory, verbena, sage, etc... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga Reply:
        Spoiler:

No new episode next week =(
    Last edited by arceus03; 28th December 2009 at 11:16 PM.

Zanpaktou Name; hayashi tenshi
    Type; shikai: kido (closest thing to it i think) bankai: kido/fire combination
    Zanpaktou Spirit; a 'love bird'
    Release Command; take root hayashi tenshi (forest angel)
    Shikai Details; looks: normal katana, can changes length on situation and the spirit's personal choice in the situation. green/black hilt (unreleased is red and white). sheath turns green with black dragon (unreleased is red with white dragon) abilities: kido vines can spread from the front of the zanpaktou and can be used as a whip OR they may grab hold of an opponent and temporarily disable body parts it latches onto but once all the avaliable vines (varying on length of blade AND reiatsu) are occupied no more can be produced and the zanpaktou will either be rendered useless or will have to detach, in which case the vines slowly shrink and slowly eat the opponent's reiatsu until the vine disappears (and can be used once again) or until there is no reiatsu remaining (the paralysis effect shortly goes away after detatchment but mobility is still reduced). alternatively the kido can be solidified and no longer bares resemblence to the kido vines. to do this the zanpaktou must be stabbed into the ground (blade down) and it roots into the ground, metal 'vines/roots' can break through the ground at move at my will. the number of roots in near limitless. the roots vary in size but are generally wider than an average person's shoulder width. if an opponent is trapped within many roots they may interlock at the top, where the roots form thin branches that grow green 'leaves' of reiatsu and pink 'flowers' of reiatsu when the opponent attempts a kido based attack if they are still able to. these flowers and leaves blow away once all of the reiatsu that is needed to form them is absorbed. the 'trees' usually weaken opponents to a point that would bring some high-ranked shinigami to their knees.
    Bankai Name; kuro inferuno tenshi (black inferno angel)
    Bankai Details; looks: black blade. black and red hilt. black with red dragon. abilities: can fire black kido flames from blade with a slash. this is required as spiritual pressure would be overwhelming to most without releasing it. a spherical barrier can be created that stops anyone getting in or out unless i so wish it. from the inside this barrier is not visible except by a few flames that occasionally flicker around the edge. to the outside the barrier appears to be a black dome with red and black flames over it that spans a size equal to that of a quarter of seretei. these flames are the reiatsu of me and my opponent being dispelled (weakening the opponent and keeping me at a suitable spirit level). the reiatsu does not have to be dispelled, i may absorb it myself to use, in which case i get a black (flickers red occasionally) kido flame hood and face mask, which spreads down my right arm as a double helix, while absorbing this extra reiatsu i get one or two wings (varying on opponent's power). this power needs to be dispersed eventually, be it attack or otherwise.
    Last edited by invaderdim; 29th December 2009 at 1:25 PM.
    just call me dim ^^

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    That is so like you, Jin
    Heh, something I've been wondering also; is Tsukibana really the translation for Moon Flower? Since Tsukishiro meant White Moon; so if I wanted Moon Flower should it be Hanatsuki instead? :P
    In Japanese, adjectives tend to come before the main noun. By that logic, Tsukishiro should mean Moon White, but that sounds weird so whoever translated that probably opted for White Moon.
    Tsukibana really does mean Moon Flower.
    Quote Originally Posted by arcues03
    From what I understand from my sister tells me (she's been there) it's like they want to, er, like, heighten one's sense of patriotism. There're three modules, character building, and, err, nationality and service to the society (not sure if I got the last 2 right) XP From what I can get from my sister, she said that the activities there are fun.

OT-
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

So yeah. I'd say it's fun, if only it's not just too long. (3 freaking months O.o)

When will you be going, though? I take it you're the first batch?
    I'll be going on Saturday. This Saturday.
    I'm quite interested in the M-16, but I can't swim so I'm a little anxious about the water activities...

@invaderdim: There's a mistake in your bankai's name, it should be "kuro inferuno", not "huro inferuno".
    And I think you mistook "Release Command" for "Shikai Name".
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

I'll be going on Saturday. This Saturday.
    I'm quite interested in the M-16, but I can't swim so I'm a little anxious about the water activities...
    Hey the M-16 is awesome i have a M-16 A2 the US army makes us carry it every where while in basic training but so far the Military is fun and Jin how old are you?

BUt wow you guys its like 4:37am here in the US and im up watching DBZ episodes...like the cell games saga for no reason....and i have to be at my Army recruiting station at 9 for something...im gonna be really sleepy...but then again i jus might not go to sleep at all today
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 29th December 2009 at 9:39 AM.
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

How sweet! =D
    Eh wait. Does 0/0 is equal to infinity, too?
    If not, then eqution not busted XD
    But then, you'll get 0=0 for both sides of the equation so it's still not 2=1
    Ah well. Leave it at that...
    Well, 1/0 means Infinity, so 0/0 is just non existant, as in you never write it, but i guess that would become the same thing as infinity.

Ahh yes i remember that Zanpaktou =], mixed Elements too XD

Welcome aboard, we're you my Lieutenant at one point? If you were i'll give you back that seat as it was yours previously, if not then i'll give you a Seat.

HEY I AM BACK!!! for like two weeks lol! I finally finished my first semester of university!!!!

nice new club, looks all shiny and stuff haha!

since it is a new club should I reask to join? if so "Zachiru" :P

hope everyone had a very merry christmas, I spent mine on emirates lol.

I have still been keeping myself updated with bleach, both the manga and the anime and my goodness! they are both so juicy... and is muramasa's master byakuya's dad???? and if two people are related does that make thier zanpakto related????

what did everyone get for christmas?
    a plane ticket
    some traditional nigerian clothes for royalty only
    a new suit
    a whole bunch of cards

what would your favourite bleach character like for christmas?
    no clue O_o

oh and NL, you are a cow >.>

so, anyone miss me?

ASHKLFTHYE?!!!!??? 8D LIKE HI!!!!!

oh and NL, you are a cow >.>
    b*astard - what was that for?

and is muramasa's master byakuya's dad???? and if two people are related does that make thier zanpakto related????
    Was Byakuya and his "father" actually related? aren't they all just adopted? but if not, then i suppose it's possible but i don't think Zanapktous have the same concepts on family as Shinigami.

They are just part of the Shinigami Souls, and even though they become sentient, i don't think they have those kind of bonds with family relations Zanpaktous.
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 29th December 2009 at 5:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Hey welcome back Zim....hows it been?

Oh and EG i was wondering...what kind of skills do you have to think that you meet the requirements for squad 8?

Also umm im thinkin about downloading the new Bleach game for psp...but its in Jap. and i want to ask if you guys think i should try it out?
    I can be active for a long, long time (until exams can get me down). The downside, I can't make banners (but I can make usebars, if you like).

@ILP: You're a Muslim too, Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
    ASHKLFTHYE?!!!!??? 8D LIKE HI!!!!!

b*astard - what was that for?

Was Bakura and his "father" actually related? aren't they all just adopted? but if not, then i suppose it's possible but i don't think Zanapktous have the same concepts on family as Shinigami.
    :P who lost touch huh???? i said hi on facebook and stuff and no reply >.> you so deserved that

and even if they are adopted they still have that relationship. I mean byakuya called ginrei grandpa right? so i guess the inbetween was muramasas master (i have such a terrible memory with names).

zanpaktous should though.... like muramasa should have seen sode no shirayuki like a daughter -_- sigh.... how depressing

welcome back older people (:

and also spoilers please

Spoiler:

woo sub tomorrow XD

yes i was your lt. NL and i made changes to the zanpaktou's appearance and some of its skills >_<
    but i would be happy to accept my seat back, although i will be quite busy eearly next year (exams and coursework, yay)
    @Da welcome back =D
    just call me dim ^^

Welcome back, Da.C. I shall skip the formalities, as we already know each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    @ILP: You're a Muslim too, Yay!
    Yup, and Arc03 is too.
    and also spoilers please

Spoiler:
    Stupid Ninja, posting what I was going to say before I could say it...

Urgh, I wonder many of the episodes I need to watch >.<
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Default Zanpaktou

Zanpaktou Name; 墓石 (Hakaishi) - Tombstone

Type; Poison

Zanpaktou Spirit; A tall hooded figure. This tall hooded figure stands tall although he is constantly carrying a large coffin that is about the same size he is. The hooded figure is shrouded in black, and neither his face, hands nor feet are visible. The sleeves of the hood are extremely long which prevents his arms from being seen although he is carrying a large heavy coffin. The coffin itself is black and shaped in the stereotyical coffin shape, however there is a crown egraved into it and emphasised by silver paint. Underneath the crown symbol, in golden letters, is written "dis manibus sacrum" (Literal translation: Sacred to the ghost-gods | Translation in a modern day sense: To the memory of)

Release Command; In the memory of Death, smile
    There are two release commands. There is the release command that does not let the zanpaktou go into full release mode (a sort of lazy release and then the full release. For the lazy release to occur, one just needs to say "Smile Hakaishi", for the full release, one must say "In the memory of Death, smile Hakaishi"

Unreleased Details; It is a Baselard. The hilt is black, and so is the sheath.

Shikai Details;
    Upon release of the lazy command (Smile) the Baselard lengthens about five centimetres and becomes extremely flexible. The top part of the hilt bends into a smile. The tip gains a toxic quality to it – i.e. Anyone it pierces gets injected with a poison that will make them writher in great pain, however, it will take multiple doses (hence multiple stabbings) to kill them.

Abilities in this form:
    -Causes intense pain to a person if stabbed.
    -Multiple stabs will cause the death of a person
    -Flexible, hence, can bend, hence stabbing does not have to occur in a straight line

Upon release of the full command (In memory of Death, smile) the Baselard lengthens dramatically until it pierces deep into the ground and takes root. The top part of the hilt then bends into a smile. Out from the ground, a coffin bursts through, identical to the coffin that the zanpaktou spirit carries.

Abilities in this form:
    -Toxic gas: Toxic gas spews from the coffin and can cause death if inhaled. the death would be very slow though. It would take at least an hour for the slow moving poison to fully kill a person, however, it will paralyse the areas it has spread through
    -If I point at the person I am fighting, a Baselard will appear out of thin air and hurtle towards the person. Its tip is also toxic
    -If necessary, I can grab a Baselard out of thin air

Bankai Name; Utsukushii Hakaishi

Bankai Details; Upon crying out bankai, the Baselard that lengthened and pierced the ground is sucked into the ground. The coffin opens and out steps a beautiful naked woman. Her eyes remain closed, and her skin is as pale as death. She has rosy red lips with fangs peeping out. Her long silky blonde hair floats behind her. Around her head appears a halo, a halo that is shaped like a crown. Finally, a Baselard appears in her hand, however, the hilt is silver.

-toxic gas: Toxic gas constantly spews from the opened coffin throughout the battle (same capabilities as in shikai)
    -Attack: Utsukushii Hakaishi can attack the enemy and defend me by using the same abilities as the shikai (full)
    -Hair: Upon command, her hair can turn into a batch of writhering snakes that she can send out after the enemy
    -Toxic bite: if a snake, or Utsukushii Hakaishi herself bites someone, then they will die instantly
    -Servant: She has the ability to call any nearby dead people to become her slaves and do her bidding (this ability only works when she is near a cemetary or there are dead people nearby). The limit to the amount of people she can control at a time is based on the riatsu I have remaining. The longer the battle goes on, the fewer dead she can control. She can only summon the dead that are within a one kilometre radius, though this radius reduces the weaker i am/my riatsu is
    -Immortality: Since she is already dead, stabbing her or piercing through her skin will have no effect

to defeat her, one will either need to severe her head from her body so that she no longer has any control over her body or successfully hurt me.

Anything Else;
    [coming soon]
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 19th June 2011 at 6:31 PM. Reason: New Zanpaktou

Hey Dac! Welcome to the new Bleach Club.
    I believe you know me already, but in-case you don't..I'm Zameric, captain of Squad 9.

Both you and invaderdim have interesting zanpakutos.
    I have noted about them in the log for Golde.

and also spoilers please

Spoiler:

woo sub tomorrow XD
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 29th December 2009 at 4:05 PM.

so i did some research on kouga since i dont know what youre on about, is that a new filler arc?! what episode does it start at? and thanks forn the zan coompliments, i guess, depends what you mean by interesting :P
    just call me dim ^^

@FalshStep
    Yo man.
    @Dim
    Welcome back!
    Nice Zanpaktou
    Fire types are always the best
    @NL
    Nice banner ...
    @Dac
    Welcome, Nice Zanpaktou...
    @Zam
    ...[o,o]
    @Senny
    ?

Topic: Best Attack for an espada?

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Welcome back, Da.C. I shall skip the formalities, as we already know each other.

Yup, and Arc03 is too.

Stupid Ninja, posting what I was going to say before I could say it...

Urgh, I wonder many of the episodes I need to watch >.<
    Hey ILP :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Hey Dac! Welcome to the new Bleach Club.
    I believe you know me already, but in-case you don't..I'm Zameric, captain of Squad 9.

Both you and invaderdim have interesting zanpakutos.
    I have noted about them in the log for Golde.

Spoiler:
    zameric! ofcourse i remember you (and if i ddnt, i would have googled you :P )

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    @FalshStep
    Yo man.
    @Dim
    Welcome back!
    Nice Zanpaktou
    Fire types are always the best
    @NL
    Nice banner ...
    @Dac
    Welcome, Nice Zanpaktou...
    @Zam
    ...[o,o]
    @Senny
    ?

Topic: Best Attack for an espada?
    thanks MC15
    The best attack for an espada? as in make up an espada attack? or our favourite espada attack?

---

I have a feeling I will be updating my zanpaktou posting soon, but I am still trying to figure out what i am going to add to it

Hi guys Its been a while since I came here (I have a feeling this post is going to be incredibly short, hope its not gonna be a 1 liner) Its been a while since I could come on serebii so Im going to post up my profile I have.... I was on another bleach RP site ^_^ so Im going to put it here (<desperately trying to not make this post a 1 liner). So here is my question of the day which do you think is faster shunpo or sonido...I personally believe sonido is faster but its definetely more hax because it can not be traced its also based on what I saw in ichigo's and ulqourrias fight

Hey Dac =D
    Nice zan :P
    I don't see any significant changes from the last one (being poison and still cloning) except the release phrase and name, but w/e. And when you said 'large ring', how large? I'm imagining it as large as     Spoiler:
    but it seems too large for a dirk.

In Japanese, adjectives tend to come before the main noun. By that logic, Tsukishiro should mean Moon White, but that sounds weird so whoever translated that probably opted for White Moon.
    Tsukibana really does mean Moon Flower.
    Ah, that clears it up then ^_^
    Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post

Was Byakuya and his "father" actually related? aren't they all just adopted? but if not, then i suppose it's possible but i don't think Zanapktous have the same concepts on family as Shinigami.
        Spoiler:

and also spoilers please

Spoiler:

woo sub tomorrow XD
        Spoiler:

No subs today =(
    Didn't you read last week's message? "The next episode airs on January 5th"

Quote Originally Posted by invaderdim View Post
    so i did some research on kouga since i dont know what youre on about, is that a new filler arc?! what episode does it start at? and thanks forn the zan coompliments, i guess, depends what you mean by interesting :P
    It starts at episode 230, and currently it's the 251st episode.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    So here is my question of the day which do you think is faster shunpo or sonido...I personally believe sonido is faster but its definetely more hax because it can not be traced its also based on what I saw in ichigo's and ulqourrias fight
    Long time no see =D
    Regarding you question, I think it's the same - just different names, and maybe different ways to use. Somewhere on the wiki it says that Sonido is easier that Shunpo. And Uryuu once said that Hirenkyaku is faster that Shunpo, but I think it all depends on the user's reiatsu and his mastery at that technique. In short, Shunpo = Sonido = Hirenkyaku.

What Matsumoto said

"we like to call that Shunpo" hints that the skill is actually the same...? I guess.

Generally, though, I don't know which is faster.

On MC's topic, if it means an Espada's best attack to me-
    1. Cero Oscuras + Gran Rey Cero
    2. Lanzador Verde
    3. Caja Negacion (Eternally trapped in another dimension O.o)
    Top three I could pull off from my head >.> Probably a lot more from others as well.

If it means the best attack that an Espada has, well every Espada has their trump card somewhere
    If else I don't know =P
    Last edited by arceus03; 30th December 2009 at 1:39 PM.

Hello Arceus7!
    I hope you've been well.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    zameric! ofcourse i remember you (and if i ddnt, i would have googled you :P )

thanks MC15
    The best attack for an espada? as in make up an espada attack? or our favourite espada attack?

---

I have a feeling I will be updating my zanpaktou posting soon, but I am still trying to figure out what i am going to add to it
    Google me? xD

Yeah, I'm a little confused about MC's topic there too.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Long time no see =D
    Regarding you question, I think it's the same - just different names, and maybe different ways to use. Somewhere on the wiki it says that Sonido is easier that Shunpo. And Uryuu once said that Hirenkyaku is faster that Shunpo, but I think it all depends on the user's reiatsu and his mastery at that technique. In short, Shunpo = Sonido = Hirenkyaku.
    Flash Step(Shunpo) is a speed walking technique, using mainly one's own strength/power is attain high agility.
    Sonído is a lot like Flash Step, but differs in that it doesn't require any basic training to learn to use the technique.. more instinctual.
    Hirenkyaku, I think, is more where the use rides spirit particals(reishi) gathered under their feet, than taking steps. Uryu's Hirenkyaku platform kind of further illustrates this.
    Last edited by Zameric; 30th December 2009 at 6:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7
    So here is my question of the day which do you think is faster shunpo or sonido...I personally believe sonido is faster but its definetely more hax because it can not be traced its also based on what I saw in ichigo's and ulqourrias fight
    We can't really say, especially not in Bleach. Their Speed Levels (as well as Power Levels) are inconsistent. I mean, take Ichigo for example. His bankai is supposed to give him super speed, but he seems to be just as fast as everyone else now.
    So for now, we'll (I'll) go with they're just the same.

@Da.C: Interesting...your zanpakutou's bankai doesn't follow the normal bankai naming scheme. I'm not saying you have to follow it, just pointing out the incredibly obvious.
    And you used Japanese medical terms that I have never heard of too...
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Zanpaktou Name; Chi Rinpa (血リンパ)
    English Translation of zanpaktou name: Haemolymph

Type; Poison

Zanpaktou Spirit; An organ pipe mud dauber. Fully golden in colour with a black crown on its head and a staff in one of its legs

Release Command; Show me what the world really is like

Shikai; The katana shrinks down and transforms into a dirk with a large ring attached to the hilt.

Shikai Abilities;
    Toxic Blade: The dirk’s blade is toxic. It has a poison capable of causing extreme pain, while it does not kill, the pain can be compared to that of breaking a bone, and if someone is stabbed enough times, it can cause them to go mad with the mind numbing pain.
    Multiplication: Upon saying the word “Shatter”, the zanpaktou enables the user to multiply himself up to a maximum of one hundred clones. The clone can appear wherever commanded.

Bankai Name; akiresukenhansha gaishukketsu
    English Translation of Zanpaktou Name: Autohaemorrhaging

Bankai; Upon saying “Bankai” the large ring around the hilt of the dirk increases in size and starts spinning at a high speed. The wielder inserts his hand into the spinning ring and from nowhere, a large swarm of wasps are released (over a million)

Bankai Abilities;
    The wielders hand must remain within the circle at all times in order to control the army of wasps.
    Each wasp is filled with a different toxin, making it impossible to develop immunity towards the bankai. Depending on which wasp or combination of wasps stings the enemy, determines the speed at which they die
    Bloody Death: Upon saying the command “pure destruction” the wasps align themselves in rows and shoot out their stingers like bullets.
    Madness: The wasps surround the enemy and continuously buzzing, thus having him run mad
    Shield: The wasps surround me, forming a shield
    Wow, that's an awesome Zanpaktou! You have some imagination. You've motivated me to make my own Zanpaktou! But tell you what, I suck at Japanese, so I can't decide my Zanpaktou's name, sorry. ... On the second thought, can anybody tell me the Japanese pronunciation of Shadow Force (with it's phonics written in English)? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    Wow, that's an awesome Zanpaktou! You have some imagination. You've motivated me to make my own Zanpaktou! But tell you what, I suck at Japanese, so I can't decide my Zanpaktou's name, sorry. ... On the second thought, can anybody tell me the Japanese pronunciation of Shadow Force (with it's phonics written in English)? Thanks in advance.
    If you need any help with your Zanpaktou, i think the Captains are quite welcome to help you =]

Shadow Force -> Kage Chikara . 陰力 . [Ka-Geh . Chi-Ka-Rah]

Kage no Chikara -> Force of Shadow

I'm not certain, Jin is the expert here, i just look it up and cross reference.

to say it is dark in japanese u say it is without light..... also my zanpaktou profile is still being tweaked so I can put it on here and not have to take it down again (short post so I have to say)

Another question:: If sonido is supposedly faster than shunpo.... if u had a reiatsu focusing device do u think shunpo could possibly go faster than shunpo? Also the quincy power running thing like shunpo is faster than shunpo because Uryu stated so.
    Last edited by arceus7; 31st December 2009 at 5:17 PM.

Page 20 of 247 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast