Page 58 of 247 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 6166

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Do you think Tite is going to completely screw up the ending of Bleach when it comes?
    Sadly, there is a strong chance that he could, he does not do some kind of miracle ***-pull that explains a lot of the current plot holes.

What kind of hell would be brought upon the Seretei's enemys if someone answered 'yes' if i asked 'Can I kill something now?'
    You'd probably kill several lower ranked soul reapers and a lieutenant or captain before we could stop you.

Which character deserved more screentime than they got?
    Well, I'd always like to see more Chad, but I guess he's a got pretty good amount of screen time.
    I think I'd like to see a proper Unohana fight or two.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    And... Manga:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- manga 408:

Spoiler:- anime 275:
    Last edited by Zameric; 17th June 2010 at 9:31 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

I'm up to date with the anime, for now.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    @Eon - The reason why I asked him to make me female was because the last fanfic he made, he made me female WITHOUT me asking. That means in the year or two he knew of me, he thought I was female the whole time. And for those who know me, I have a very feminine personality. Sooo...I was curious to see how I'd be portrayed. But he never finished his last one.
    OH, so you ASKED to be a girl. Nevermind then >.>
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    as for ILP's commemts, all i am going to say is some were spot on, and some were so way off, i never saw them coming looool.
    Haha, good. I sometimes like being on the dot about guesses, and other times, I like being WAY OFF.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- manga 408:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 17th June 2010 at 9:45 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Hello all! I'm back. Forgive me for my absence. I was busy with my final exams and GTA III afterwards. I recently got addicted to the manga. I've also seen that you guys have got battle charts. They look pretty awesome, that's all what I can say. But first of all, what do I do to receive it from a fellow member? I don't know whether I've said this before or not but I fell like ditching my zanpaktou. The katana doesn't go with me well, I thought I'd take permission from you guys to swap it with a Tommy gun capable of launching kido spells in the form of colored bullets and firing colored lasers with the power and range of a sniper rifle. So... How's everybody doing?

Do you think Tite is going to completely screw up the ending of Bleach when it comes?
    I think so. The endings of most dramas and animes have been crappy... I hope its ending doesn't turn out to be bad as well. >.< I also pray that Bleach SHOULD'NT end! It should go on and on just like Pokemon. An anime like Bleach is too good to end.

What kind of hell would be brought upon the Seretei's enemys if someone answered 'yes' if i asked 'Can I kill something now?'
    Who? Me? The same thing that would happen to you if you'd get a six star wanted level in GTA. The Soul Society would be one me like a fungus on a toe nail. They'd want me dead because the Seretei would be piling up with the souls of corrupt polictians and religon fanatics

I think Unohana, Byakuya and Aizen deserve more attention.
    Last edited by Emperor Giratina; 17th June 2010 at 10:04 PM.

Well here goes. i had a crappy day so i haven't read the manga yet. i'll do that soon.

Welcome back Emperor Giratina. We've never really talked i just wanted to be the first to welcome you back. Oh and as for the 'can i kill something now' topic, its not reffering to the responder. it was started by Vizard Blue and its based on his sort of catch phrase, which is: Can i kill something now? Don't worry you'll hear it a lot from here on out.

Kubo is going to, pardon my french, **** all over this ending.

What kind of hell would be brought upon the Seretei's enemys if someone answered 'yes' if i asked 'Can I kill something now?
    You'll start killing out right. then get cocky and start jumping out from around corners for surprise attacks and one time you won't be watching your back and someone will bust you over the head with a sheath.

I'm adding to my own topic. Unohana, Hanataro and Rekichi.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Yes... Aizen has been made ridiculously powerful, and somehow Ichigo will win, even though Yamamoto lost. I get that Ichigo is supposed to be the hero, but seriously??? how does the captain commander and strongest shinigami LOSE against Aizen??

???

UNOHANA
    MAYURI
    Kira
    yamamoto's lieutenant
    yumichika (he rarely fights)
    YACHIRU

Spoiler:- Manga:

Good news Bad news...

Good news - I'm getting a brand spankin new computer tomorrow. Meaning no more drag, meaning Word, GIMP, etc should run AMAZING.

Bad news - I'm leaving town from the 19th to the 24th and shouldn't have internet. So, yaoi time.

Good news more - I'll probably work on my fic in my spare time...I haven't had the motivation to finish this fight e.e
    Last edited by Golde; 18th June 2010 at 5:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    Hello all! I'm back. Forgive me for my absence. I was busy with my final exams and GTA III afterwards. I recently got addicted to the manga. I've also seen that you guys have got battle charts. They look pretty awesome, that's all what I can say. But first of all, what do I do to receive it from a fellow member? I don't know whether I've said this before or not but I fell like ditching my zanpaktou. The katana doesn't go with me well, I thought I'd take permission from you guys to swap it with a Tommy gun capable of launching kido spells in the form of colored bullets and firing colored lasers with the power and range of a sniper rifle. So... How's everybody doing?

I think Unohana, Byakuya and Aizen deserve more attention.
    Good to see you again =D
        Spoiler:

UNOHANA 8D YES
    Aizen.... already got a HUGE amount of screentime lately...

Yes... Aizen has been made ridiculously powerful, and somehow Ichigo will win, even though Yamamoto lost. I get that Ichigo is supposed to be the hero, but seriously??? how does the captain commander and strongest shinigami LOSE against Aizen??
    Well...     Spoiler:

Bad news - I'm leaving town from the 19th to the 24th and shouldn't have internet. So, yaoi time.

Good news more - I'll probably work on my fic in my spare time...I haven't had the motivation to finish this fight e.e
    Ah, don't say that, or they WILL do it.

I should probably work on mine too....

I'm sad that no one would read my fic so I am writing the next chapter now.

Summer Vacation officially started for me yesterday.

NO idea who Emperor Giratina is.

Stealing more ideas from other stuff to incorporate into my fic.

Laughing at Golde's outfit.

Reading Manga Later.

Spoiler:- Bleach: Exile: The Last Element:

Ehhh…decided to make next chapter explanation and finishing battle chapter cause this is already loooooooooong and I’m laaaaaazy
    Last edited by rotrum; 18th June 2010 at 6:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Good news Bad news...

Good news - I'm getting a brand spankin new computer tomorrow. Meaning no more drag, meaning Word, GIMP, etc should run AMAZING.

NOOOOO!!!!
    ok, when you get back, you MUST look for the next chapter of my story!!!! No matter how many pages you missed!!!!! =)

Summer Vacation officially started for me yesterday.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA
    =) the joys of me not attending an american high school :P (or middle school or w/e)

As for your story Rotrum:
    I have to say, excellent description. You are definately improving. You kept the characters vivid, you kept the reactions realistic, though I find it interesting that a robot which analysed them was unable to determine that one was violent and would attack without warning lol. But it was all very well written, and a decent length too. You spaced out your paragraphs very well (an improvement from that block of text you wanted us to read haha) and you did not use too many contractions, and each was explained fully. The mysterious ending definately helps one look for the next chapter in anticipation =)

I think I will go and watch Karate Kid today.... hm....
    Other than my wonderful English friends (Well, just NL) is there anyone else watching the world cup?
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 18th June 2010 at 5:05 PM.

Hello all! I'm back.
    Welcome back!
    Forgive me for my absence. I was busy with my final exams and GTA III afterwards. I recently got addicted to the manga.
    Well, you're here now, anyway.

I've also seen that you guys have got battle charts. They look pretty awesome, that's all what I can say. But first of all, what do I do to receive it from a fellow member?
    You make your stats based on how you think you are in battle, and you can either make your own chart, or I'm sure Zam will be happy to make it for you.

I don't know whether I've said this before or not but I fell like ditching my zanpaktou. The katana doesn't go with me well, I thought I'd take permission from you guys to swap it with a Tommy gun capable of launching kido spells in the form of colored bullets and firing colored lasers with the power and range of a sniper rifle.
    Hmm... As long as it's still science/maths related somehow...

I think so. The endings of most dramas and animes have been crappy... I hope its ending doesn't turn out to be bad as well. >.< I also pray that Bleach SHOULD'NT end! It should go on and on just like Pokemon. An anime like Bleach is too good to end.
    If it never ended, Bleach would SUCK.

Spoiler:

Good news Bad news...

WOO.

Well, at least there's Yaoi. And it's only for a few days.

WOO!

Other than my wonderful English friends (Well, just NL) is there anyone else watching the world cup?
    *Emo corner*
    England suck at football, I have to say. And USA's goalie is really good.

Rotrum, I'm incredibly lazy today, so I'll read your fic tomorrow and give a proper review like I normally do with everyone else.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

NOOOOO!!!!
    ok, when you get back, you MUST look for the next chapter of my story!!!! No matter how many pages you missed!!!!! =)

Like I said, make a fanfic page...that'd make everything so easier. ALL OF YOU! MAKE THE DAMNED PAGES ><

If you keep dressing me in stuff I wouldn't wear, I'm going to be mad.

Like I said, make a fanfic page...that'd make everything so easier. ALL OF YOU! MAKE THE DAMNED PAGES ><

Remember Edelina, Da.c DID say that the whole disease thing was causing mental instability of the owners, so maybe that's why your wearing that very...revealing outfit. ~ Tata, im off to lop someone's head off out of boredom.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

ALL OF YOU! MAKE THE DAMNED PAGES ><
    I HAVE MADE THE DAMN PAGE - you just havn't updated the first post with it - page 65 or something

Gods, England sucks

you're also evil >.>

As for your story Rotrum:
    I have to say, excellent description. You are definately improving. You kept the characters vivid, you kept the reactions realistic, though I find it interesting that a robot which analysed them was unable to determine that one was violent and would attack without warning lol. But it was all very well written, and a decent length too. You spaced out your paragraphs very well (an improvement from that block of text you wanted us to read haha) and you did not use too many contractions, and each was explained fully. The mysterious ending definately helps one look for the next chapter in anticipation =)
    Good for you =D
    ...I mean, Rotrum was worrying no one was reading his story..

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    *Emo corner*
    England suck at football, I have to say. And USA's goalie is really good.
    All I know about England is that Gerrard got a yellow card =D
    Klose got a red one XD

Uh-oh. Sotaicho-chan sama is mad. Do what he says, everyone. XD
    So far, I think only MC, Golde himself, NL and me has those pages. Which means... Eon, kusari, rotrum and Dac haven't made them yet. Well, I remember seeing a prologue from VB, but he seems to be not continuing his story.. like me

Keep dressing you in stuff you wouldn't wear? :3 *naughty thoughts for next chapter*

[QUOTE=Emperor Giratina;11364463]I don't know whether I've said this before or not but I fell like ditching my zanpaktou. The katana doesn't go with me well, I thought I'd take permission from you guys to swap it with a Tommy gun capable of launching kido spells in the form of colored bullets and firing colored lasers with the power and range of a sniper rifle. So... How's everybody doing?
    [QUOTE]

it does sound a lot like los lobos. and you are under ILP so it would have to be, at least a bit, math or science related.

i'll make a fanfic page when i feel like it. i'm just really lazy.

yeah, i was following the world cup. i was a france fan. i like to root for the underdog and france is basically the underdog of the world in everything.

i'm gonna put up a chapter later probably then take this coming week off. i'm not going to do anything this week. no internet, no parties, hell i probably won't even leave my apartment.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

I'd love to, but unfortunately, I don't have a finalized title, a title banner, and I'm riding a huge brainwave on my fic right now, so I'm kinda otherwise occupied.

I (oddly enough) think my Lieutenant is on the right track. Lol @ him calling you Edlina.

Good for you =D
    ...I mean, Rotrum was worrying no one was reading his story..
    I've been reading it, I've just not had the motivation to review.

All I know about England is that Gerrard got a yellow card =D
    Klose got a red one XD
    England hasn't won a match yet. Then again, neither has the US, and Algeria hasn't even scored yet. So England is pretty much tied for second in Group C.
    That made me so angry, dammit. Das war nicht wichtig! (That wasn't cool/fair/right.)

Uh-oh. Sotaicho-chan sama is mad. Do what he says, everyone. XD
    So far, I think only MC, Golde himself, NL and me has those pages. Which means... Eon, kusari, rotrum and Dac haven't made them yet. Well, I remember seeing a prologue from VB, but he seems to be not continuing his story.. like me
    Well excuse me for being a dedicated writer :<

And don't you dare, I must see... wait, I musn't spoil it for everyone else =D

Keep dressing you in stuff you wouldn't wear? :3 *naughty thoughts for next chapter*
    I laughed, probably immoderately so.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    it does sound a lot like los lobos. and you are under ILP so it would have to be, at least a bit, math or science related.
    Actually, it reminds me more of Rantao's Kido Shotgun, but w/e.

i'll make a fanfic page when i feel like it. i'm just really lazy.
    No. Bad.

yeah, i was following the world cup. i was a france fan. i like to root for the underdog and france is basically the underdog of the world in everything.
    I made the mistake of rooting for France in '06, it cost me $25 in a bet >.>

i'm gonna put up a chapter later probably then take this coming week off. i'm not going to do anything this week. no internet, no parties, hell i probably won't even leave my apartment.
    Wow, you're just going to sleep?

@Everybody: I'm working on my next chapter, probably done either today or tomorrow.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

@ NL - Well, sorry. I tend to be forgetful with things. Like I said, remind me :P

@ Da.C - Banners and stuff aren't needed. Ya just gotta link all the chapters on one thing. No fancy name or banner or finalized title for my page e.e

And Edelina isn't new, lol. Maybe if we ever talked on WLM :P

I was mostly joking. I figured it was the disease thing once I read it as well.

Well, I finished Chapter 9. Shouldn't be long before I post it here. :] As long as the lags don't bore me out and I stop trying to post... Anyway. Possible spoils: Eon is in =D

...I said possible, right? XP
    Working on the 10th, idk when I'll finish it. XD

Eon I think Golde meant that for you, but whatever. XD But yeah, mine hasn't got a title/banner too. Unless you want to be pretty picky about it.

Rotrum~ Well that was an interesting finish =D I wonder when did I have the ability to control the ocean... But I thought I was a mere human, not yet turned into a SH? How did I have the abilities then? o.o

What I saw in the manga thread~
    More Kubo answers from an interview. Explains all the characters who do jack crap.

Q. How long does it takes for you to create a character?
    A. It doesn't take time. When I do my daily activities characters idea one by one suddenly spring into my head. Then it's all about the timing when will I put them on top of the paper.

Q. Why Kyouraku didn't go Bankai? If he get serious he might defeat Aizen!
    A. Shunsui's appeal is not to defeat Aizen. But I let the readers think that 「If he goes Bankai he might be stronger than Aizen」

Alright, that last answer was just stupid.
    Well... Now we know why everyone won't go bankai to stop Aizen. Because it's not their job. They're probably buying popcorns while waiting for Ichigo to face Aizen now... =\
    Last edited by arceus03; 20th June 2010 at 5:12 PM.

Default Some Quotes, Mostly Chapter 2 of My Fic

@ NL - Well, sorry. I tend to be forgetful with things. Like I said, remind me :P
    Can I remind you that I have my story cataloged on my Squad Page, so I don't technically need a story one for you to find it easily?

@ Da.C - Banners and stuff aren't needed. Ya just gotta link all the chapters on one thing. No fancy name or banner or finalized title for my page e.e
    But that's boring.

And Edelina isn't new, lol. Maybe if we ever talked on WLM :P
    Maybe if my computer actually had the power to support it :P

I was mostly joking. I figured it was the disease thing once I read it as well.
    Fair enough.

Well, I finished Chapter 9. Shouldn't be long before I post it here. :] As long as the lags don't bore me out and I stop trying to post... Anyway. Possible spoils: Eon is in =D

...I said possible, right? XP
    Working on the 10th, idk when I'll finish it. XD
    OMGPOSTITPOSTITPOSTIT!!!

Eon I think Golde meant that for you, but whatever. XD But yeah, mine hasn't got a title/banner too. Unless you want to be pretty picky about it.
    Mehh, no banner = boring archive page. IMO.

Well... Now we know why everyone won't go bankai to stop Aizen. Because it's not their job. They're probably buying popcorns while waiting for Ichigo to face Aizen now... =\
    That is quite possibly the most idiotic thing I've ever heard.

Anyway, new chapter~

Spoiler:- Chapter 2: The Stuff of Nightmares and Fanfiction:

A nice little cliffhanger to keep you guys interested, as it could be a while until my next chapter.

Spoiler:- Author's Notes:

Everything cool? Feedback is greatly appreciated

More Kubo answers from an interview. Explains all the characters who do jack crap.

Q. How long does it takes for you to create a character?
    A. It doesn't take time. When I do my daily activities characters idea one by one suddenly spring into my head. Then it's all about the timing when will I put them on top of the paper.

Q. Why Kyouraku didn't go Bankai? If he get serious he might defeat Aizen!
    A. Shunsui's appeal is not to defeat Aizen. But I let the readers think that 「If he goes Bankai he might be stronger than Aizen」

Alright, that last answer was just stupid.
    He knows when to put characters in the manga but he doesn't know how to use them effectively...
    I mean seriously, some of the espada die too quickly...You know the ones...

And Kubo has just admitted that he is pretty much trolling the readers with the bankai thing...

Parent: Why is your answer sheet completely blank?
    Child: My appeal is not to pass the test. But I let the teacher think that if I had answered, I might pass the test.

What the hell man?
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

well i didn't come through with the promised chapter. but whatever.

Eon: good story. i can see this going to a very good place. and it didn't sound as jammed together as you made it seem.

well that's all i got to say. taking my break now. expect me back with a new chapter in 7-10.

Look no further than the

I think I'll just review Eon's fic.

Spoiler:- Chapter 2: The Stuff of Nightmares and Fanfiction:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Chapter 2:

idk, the flashback looks fine as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    He knows when to put characters in the manga but he doesn't know how to use them effectively...
    I mean seriously, some of the espada die too quickly...You know the ones...

And Kubo has just admitted that he is pretty much trolling the readers with the bankai thing...

Parent: Why is your answer sheet completely blank?
    Child: My appeal is not to pass the test. But I let the teacher think that if I had answered, I might pass the test.

What the hell man?
    Yeah.. I think we all agreed that he's a troll anyway. This just confirmed it. Maybe he'll have a BIG twist in the end, who knows..

I'm not sure it was appropriate to put pineapple head a sentence before Nemu died.
    You're right it wasn't. And I just noticed Nemu died after that. Totally missed the last part of the sentence. o.o

Just... wow. Too many people died now, I think.
    Well, it was mentioned in the prologue wasn't it? o.o That the only remaining survivors are Rukia, Hanataro and Hitsugaya?

Damn it, I wanted to know who it was.
    Ditto.
    Last edited by arceus03; 22nd June 2010 at 1:09 AM.

I think I'll just review Eon's fic.
    Ya know, I'd normally wait to reply to your review, but hell, at this rate, I'm not going to be getting any others for a few days.

Ah, yes, fanfiction. Made of damn scary stuff.
    Scariest stuff on the planet, man. Have you ever tried to do a search on FF.net for either Grimmjow or Ichigo? *shudders* Never again.

Definitely got my personality on the dot, there.
    Excellent. Then I'm right on target for my next chapter Which I've been writing all day and I expect to have up sometime this week >.>

That's a DAMN COOL outfit!
    I literally fell out of my chair and started rolling on the floor laughing.

Ah, so with Hitsugaya being the Head Captain, Golde becomes the Captain of the 10th Squad, taking Rotrum's place since he's now Hitsugaya's Lieutenant.
    Exactly.

Ah, this'll be interesting...
    Usually starts out with a good hook.

Hmm, that definitely seems like something that Mayuri would do, and that would work. I'm also glad that they both died (even if they are 2 of my favourite Captains D8) and more people need to die in Bleach >.>
    Yeah, it's more or less the first thing that made any semblance of sense.

Oh, wow, a trap. That is such a piss take that it.
    Yeah, Aizen would do something sneaky like that.

Woo! Grimmjow!
    *throws a party and invites the Bleach cast*

I can see Grimmjow saying that. Though doesn't he say Kurosaki?
    Yeah. He alternates is the dubbs, so I just put it. Meh, w/e.

Aww, Yachiru died? D8. What about Nel? She was with Yachiru, right?
    Nel is fine... well, I won't say fine, but she's not dead.

That was DAMN COOL.
    *goes on an ego trip* Oh wait, that's Duac's job...

D8 Byakuya~
    :'''(

I'm not sure it was appropriate to put pineapple head a sentence before Nemu died.
    Highly innapropriate, but I'd been working for about four hours before I tried revising, so cut me some slack.

Just... wow. Too many people died now, I think.
    I actually agree with you. That's what I meant when I said that it was jammed together. But, such is writing when you have a limited ammount of space and time. Unlike you >.>

Well, at least if Ichigo killed Aizen, at least he died too.
    Heh.

That definitely seems fitting for what we'd do... Though I'd like to think we'd be more organised. Also, Luppi Kenpachi. Awesome name.
    Thought so. And thanks, but since she's the 11th Squad Captain, that had to be her name, lol.
    I don't think so >.>
    Judging from what I've seen, never mind what I've heard, without Golde around, crazy crap happens. So, it makes sense to make us all a bunch of misfits under Hitsugaya's command when he's not paying attention.

Ah, yes, a frustrated Hitsugaya is always fun to watch.
    Gotta love it when Shirou-chan starts throwing a temper tantrum.

Were these tests mentioned in the first chapter? I don't remember >.>
    No, but they're about something very important to the plot that will be revealed next chapter.

This... idk, it seems really weird. You send a Spirit Wave Transmission to talk with your enemies?
    No, you use it to send a series of demands, and if they don't agree, declare war.

8O.
    So, definitely epic and creepy enough.

Damn it, I wanted to know who it was.
    You'll find out in the next chapter anyway...

Idk, I'm not very surprised that the man is Seijuro's brother. It seemed predictable with Seijuro's reaction.
    How? Out of all the people it could be, why would you instantly jump to the conclusion it was his brother? That doesn't make sense to me.

Hahah. It's that golden rule. When you say what else could go wrong, you'll find out what else can go wrong.
    Bingo, lol.

lol. I think it'd be great if you can include him muttering formula to solve the Rubik, then someone (like Zam) interrupting and saying, "What, you'd need a formula for THAT? Aren't you the 12th Squad Captain?" then ILPy spouting a whole lot of stuff on Rubik like (quoting Wiki XD)     Spoiler:

Then the person who started that just gaping.
    After reading all of that, all I could do was stand there gaping XD

Wait.. Didn't Tesla died when Kenpachi slashed him? o.o
    No, in the chapter after Nnoitra died, there was a scene where he was crying. Idk about the anime, though.

That was the most amusing reaction in the room. XD
    Kida always bring the laughs. And the artwork. And sometimes the firey, lightning-y, windy, watery, and nature-y death. By a paintbrush. o.o

I wonder who could they be.....
    Next chapter.

idk, the flashback looks fine as it is.
    Mehh, see my responses to ILP's review.

Yeah.. I think we all agreed that he's a troll anyway. This just confirmed it. Maybe he'll have a BIG twist in the end, who knows..
    It had better blow Harry Potter out of the water if he wants to save his trolling ass >.>

You're right it wasn't. And I just noticed Nemu died after that. Totally missed the last part of the sentence. o.o
    See my response to ILP on this.

Well, it was mentioned in the prologue wasn't it? o.o That the only remaining survivors are Rukia, Hanataro and Hitsugaya?
    Yep~

POST YOUR NEXT CHAPTER, ARC! PLEASE! IMMA firin mah lazor BEGGIN' YA!
    Last edited by Eon Master; 22nd June 2010 at 2:37 AM.

@ILP: Don't worry, it'll be governed by scientific principles. It's a tommy gun, for cryin' out loud! :P Oh, and those who say it's based of Starrk's Los Lobos, you're wrong. I got the idea from Scarface. Is'nt his Los Lobos a pair shotguns?

@kurusai: Oh, it will be! It's ruled by scientific principles! Expect alot of physical and possible chemical principles.

@Golde: Congrats on the new computer! My laptop needs a little servicing. It's hinges are a little loose.

Page 58 of 247 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast