Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
        Spoiler:- Manga:

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
        Spoiler:- Um...I don't know why this is a spoiler:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

I can't bring myself to stay caught up XD

Someone pm me the stuff updates and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    am I the only captain that doesn't scream JOIN ME JOIN ME JOIN ME JOIN ME in strikeouts when a new member comes along?
    That's what you just did, basically. Man, you like contradicting yourself too?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowfication View Post
    ...zachiru....

Okay i want to join this

so yeah............
    Hi there~ Welcome to the Club, I'm arceus03, Captain of Squad 4, people usually call me Arc. An avid Unohana fan, blah blah blah. Have a nice time

Whaddaya want us to call you? Hollowfication is a bit too long of a name to type. You'd better specify quick, or else the other members will make up their own name for you, and once we get a particular name, we usually stick with that, so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    cool with me and you said Zachiru. most people don't do that on the first try. I'm Captain of Squad 13, Kusari. Ground rules not on the first page, #1. Don't wake me. #2. Annoy Blue as much as possible and #3. Don't steal Psycho Surgeon's cookies, he'll knife you.
    @new member: I heartily agree with rule #2. (blue is the first person who welcomed you, btw) And the Psycho Surgeon is me. =D. But don't worry, I don't cut people up just because they steal my cookies. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:

You do love mindscrewing people up...

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    That would be cool. XD

so. chapter later today or tonight. and, in cereal terms, you guys will be getting the special surprise inside. Zam will specifically like this chapter. some of you may shed a tear. and i'm fairly certain you guys will like the "special surprise".

Arc: i'm glad you agree with me on rule #2.

Golde: i'm sure MC has everything ready to send to you.

so yeah. in other news, i have finalizied the list of good and evil. some of you did change sides. and i'm finalizing the zanpakuto's of the rest of the insane OC's i've brought into reality.

check out my B.A. new siggy.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

so. chapter later today or tonight. and, in cereal terms, you guys will be getting the special surprise inside. Zam will specifically like this chapter. some of you may shed a tear. and i'm fairly certain you guys will like the "special surprise".

Golde: i'm sure MC has everything ready to send to you.

so yeah. in other news, i have finalized the list of good and evil. some of you did change sides. and i'm finalizing the zanpakuto's of the rest of the insane OC's i've brought into reality.

Oooh. I wonder what could be the surprise, and who dies.

Can we see the list of the good and evil, or do you want to keep that a surprise? YAY AKANE

Insane OCs? XD

Mhm. I think MC has been keeping a log lately. Even if he hasn't, Zam will do it.

Yeah, that sig is cool. Forgot to say that before.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

Oooh. I wonder what could be the surprise, and who dies.

Can we see the list of the good and evil, or do you want to keep that a surprise? YAY AKANE

Insane OCs? XD

Mhm. I think MC has been keeping a log lately. Even if he hasn't, Zam will do it.

Yeah, that sig is cool. Forgot to say that before.
    the surprise has to do with the next arc, but without giving spoilers. i'm surprised ILP hasn't tried to guess at who dies yet.

The only things i'm saying about the list: Golde is still evil, NL and Dac are on opposite sides and you and Akane are on the same side. also, you seem very excited about fighting on the same side as Akane.

Insane OC's: Coba, steps on little girl's heads; Shigeo, a sadistic pervert; Masanori, stomps on little girl's spirits. those insane enough for you.

Someone has a log.

Thank you about the sig.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

...zachiru....

Okay i want to join this

so yeah............
    Welcome to the club Hollow im Dre Flashy Captain of Squad 5 its nice to meet you..hope you are active and post a Zanpaktou soon..but a little bit of advice..please look though everones Zan on the 1st page 1st before you post yours..this way you wont end up having the same as someone else...or something very similar

So im up here in NYC..the Bronx..and as soon as i get here theres a party XD i love my cousin..he already knew how i wanted to start off my weekend...ummm i need a hair cut sooo ima go d that...

Later
    Last edited by Flash_Step; 9th October 2010 at 6:52 PM.
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

...zachiru....

Okay i want to join this

so yeah............
    Welcome to the Bleach Club! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname you would like.
        Spoiler:

That kinda depends on what you mean be "execs"...Each author has an editor, and if the editor doesn't spot the plothole, it's free to be published. The editor-in-chief doesn't take too much notice of storylines since he's got a bunch of other work to do. The higher up you go, the less you have to do with individual manga stories.
    Ah, I see. I always thought of the execs to be a few people who read it to make sure everything flows right. If it's just the one editor, then yeah, I can see some plotholes going through.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
        Spoiler:

Whaddaya want us to call you? Hollowfication is a bit too long of a name to type. You'd better specify quick, or else the other members will make up their own name for you, and once we get a particular name, we usually stick with that, so yeah.
    I've already thought of Hollo

I'm interested.

It's awesome.
    the surprise has to do with the next arc, but without giving spoilers. i'm surprised ILP hasn't tried to guess at who dies yet.
    Probably because any mention of it I've likely glossed over. That, and when I say "I'll do it later" I'll almost never do it.
    I'm guessing... A brother.
    Insane OC's: Coba, steps on little girl's heads; Masanori, stomps on little girl's spirits.
    *SUPER RAGE*
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Happy birthday to me... happy birthday to me... Oh hey guys :P

Yeah, I'm legal 18 now. It's kinda scary.

Welcome, Hollowfication. I'm Eon Master, the Captain of Squad 7. You can call me Eon, or come up with some non-deragatory nickname.

I hate my fanfic right now >.< I don't even know why I have writers block for it, it's getting pretty absurd how I can't seem to think of anything to write.

Waiting happily, if impatiently, for kusari's next chapter.

Oh, and I'm hopefully going to be recruiting one of my friends to the Bleach Club on here. We're working out the kinks on his Zanpaktou design right now, so hopefully sometime in the next week, he'll be able to join.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

The only things i'm saying about the list: Golde is still evil, NL and Dac are on opposite sides and you and Akane are on the same side. also, you seem very excited about fighting on the same side as Akane.

Insane OC's: Coba, steps on little girl's heads; Shigeo, a sadistic pervert; Masanori, stomps on little girl's spirits. those insane enough for you.
    idk, I just like her. XD She seems nice. So do I get to dissect Blue? 8D

I'd like to see how the sadistic pervert will turn out. And when is your friend coming into the story?

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I've already thought of Hollo

That, and when I say "I'll do it later" I'll almost never do it.
    Haha, not fair, give him/her a chance to choose. :P But Hollo doesn't sound half bad

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

Oh, and I'm hopefully going to be recruiting one of my friends to the Bleach Club on here. We're working out the kinks on his Zanpaktou design right now, so hopefully sometime in the next week, he'll be able to join.
    Happy birthday~ *gives a bag of butter cookies* New ones. =D

Ah, so we'll have another new member? Cool! And he'll be in your squad, I assume? XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EON!
    Is it 9/10/92 or 10/10/92?
    Oh, that's good. I like having more active members 8D
    Haha, not fair, give him/her a chance to choose. :P But Hollo doesn't sound half bad
    What do you mean? No one chooses their nickname... Unless they introduce it in the first post otherwise, it's TOO LATE!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

new chappy. get happy. i'm informing you now that the battle with Zakei and Grell ends this chapter. Next week will be an epilouge of the arc.

ILP: I think you'll like how Coba dies.

Zam: you finally kill Jenk. after months of fighting, you finally kill him.

Eon: happy birthday. like i said above: get happy. new chappy. my 18th is in three weeks so, you're older than me.

Other: in this chapter, i channel Kubo for a scene with arm loss. i won't say who it is though.

Spoiler:- Chapter #15: Swan Songs of the Weeping Willow:

Your special prize inside is...

Spoiler:- Special Surprise:

Spoiler:- Asterisks:

Look no further than the

Hi there~ Welcome to the Club, I'm arceus03, Captain of Squad 4, people usually call me Arc. An avid Unohana fan, blah blah blah. Have a nice time

Im good with just Hollow

Quote Originally Posted by Flash_Step View Post
    Welcome to the club Hollow im Dre Flashy Captain of Squad 5 its nice to meet you..hope you are active and post a Zanpaktou soon..but a little bit of advice..please look though everones Zan on the 1st page 1st before you post yours
    And here is my Zanpaktou

Zanpaktou Name: Wasure rarete ita ichi(Forgotten One)

Zanpaktou Type: Dark

Zanpaktou Spirit: 6' tall, very thin human body shape, deep deep red-to-purple eyes, pale skin, Very fast

Release Command: Bestow all feelings on ones you hate

Shikai: A long handled scythe, the scythe itself is about 3 and a half feet long. It will curve and extend if I release Reiryoku-more commonly known as spiritual energy-into it, in cases where the blade is inside they opponent. If the opponent comes in contact with the blade at all during release a rush of immeasurable pain surges through the body driving the opponent insane if not well trained I.E. weak souls and most Adjuchas level hollows.

Bankai Name:Mūn wa, 1tsu o wasuretara naku(Moon Crying Forgotten One)
    Last edited by Hollowfication; 10th October 2010 at 5:58 AM.

idk, I just like her. XD She seems nice. So do I get to dissect Blue? 8D
    that's a sufficient answer for me. and yes you can dissect Blue. the evil has the scientist and the good has the medic.

I'd like to see how the sadistic pervert will turn out. And when is your friend coming into the story?
    shigeo, i know who he's fighting and he's getting the crap kicked out of him.

i was thinkin HF

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'm interested.
    i hope it satisfys.

It's awesome.
    just like everything else i do

*SUPER RAGE*
    **DYNA RAGE**
    okay, question I feel stupid maybe I missed something, Do I choose a division or what?
    you have a zan now so yeah go ahead. NL is the only one of us with any special conditions to join her squad. but there's also the informal things.
    with our club it's:
    squad 6 is attackers
    squad 3 is defenders
    so that's the only specifics.
    so at risk of sounding pushy, come to squad 13. i've got room.

And here is my Zanpaktou

Zanpaktou Name:Mūn wa, 1tsu o wasuretara naku(Moon Crying Forgotten One)

Zanpaktou Spirit: 6' tall, very thin human body shape, deep deep red-to-purple eyes, pale skin, Very fast

Shikai: A long handled scythe, the scythe itself is about 3 and a half feet long. It will curve and extend if I release Reiryoku-more commonly known as spiritual energy-into it, in cases where the blade is inside they opponent. If the opponent comes in contact with the blade at all during release a rush of immeasurable pain surges through the body driving the opponent insane if not well trained I.E. weak souls and most Adjuchas level hollows.

I have no bankai as of yet.

i like this zan. it's cool in a nostalgic portayl of death kinda way.
    i decided to answer quotes in a seperate post from the chap. now about the chap. if it seems a little odd, it's because that's the second time I wrote it. the first time right before i posted it i screwed something up and it got deleted. so i had to write it from memory of the first time.
    Last edited by kusari; 10th October 2010 at 5:11 AM.

Look no further than the

Well even before i saw you edit it i was gonna ask you so

Kusari, I request to join Division 13!

Hollow: you're in. is there any particular seat you'd want?

just so this isn't a one liner
    If given the choice of using a Bakkoto would you? if yes what would it be?
    Not personally, considering i don't want a parasite growing in me.

Look no further than the

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowfication
    And here is my Zanpaktou

Zanpaktou Name:Mūn wa, 1tsu o wasuretara naku(Moon Crying Forgotten One)

I have no bankai as of yet.
    ...Your zanpakutou's name...it's a sentence...and a slightly broken one at that...If you'd like, I could suggest a more name-y name for your zanpakutou.
    How 'bout Nagetsu Ippou?

Your zanpakutou idea is interesting...
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Hollow: you're in. is there any particular seat you'd want?
    I's take Lieutenant if thats fine, but if not I'll take anything

Jinchuuriki Hunter your'e right i could have that be the bankai name and normal be Forgotten One

Hollow: i'm gonna give you the normal drill. NL did it to me when i joined. i'll put you as third seat now. when i see that you're gonna be active and follow the rules i'll promote you to Lieutenant.

it's kinda funny. two people with two of the weirdest ability zans in the same squad.

I'm puttin out a bulletin for you guys. you know i like to use other languages in my fic. if any of you know of an obscure and cool language please give me the heads up.

Arc: i forgot to tell you earlier, my friend will appear next week.

Look no further than the

Okay sounds goos to me kusari, its probably for the best anyways

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/sm7txw.jpg[/IMG]

Welcome to Squad 13

Qualifications

-Be active. That's important.
    -Write legibly. If I can't read it, no join for you.
    -To be an officer you have to show your worthy of the spot.
    -Respect all club members.
    -Break the rules you're gone.
    -Don't wake me up. That's the most important rule.

The Officers of Squad 13

Captain:
    Kusari Shikai/Bankai/Profiles

Lieutenant:

3rd Seat:

4th Seat:

5th Seat:

Fanfiction Archive

The Sparrow Archives

Fallen Members

[These people broke the rules and got booted.]

Survey

1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?

Anyone who can hold their alcohol.

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?

Calm. Most of us are passed out drunk.

3. What do you require of new recruits?

Nothing in particular. But they get bonus points for bringing alcohol.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.

Live long. Drink 'til you can't see. And don't wake me up.
    Last edited by kusari; 15th January 2012 at 1:46 AM.

Look no further than the

Hello Hollow, I'm captain of Squad 6 MC. congradulations on joining Squad 13.
    Topic

No...I'd rathger go Kido and hand-to-hand.

@Kusari
    That program you watch is a treasure trove for that....

Well, while the manga is on hiatus, I think I'll start catching up. But for now I want to take advantage of the Fanfic/yaoi time!

Chapter two of my fic is here! *Plays music*

Spoiler:- Bleach Exile: Chapter Human:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Well, while the manga is on hiatus, I think I'll start catching up. But for now I want to take advantage of the Fanfic/yaoi time!

Chapter two of my fic is here! *Plays music*

Spoiler:- Bleach Exile: Chapter Human:
    MC: are we referring to Deadliest Warrior here? if so, i'm gonna try to retain from using languages that are too well known. I want to use one's like Ega, a language spoken by only three hundred people in the world and they all live on the Ivory Coast.

Up above I put my squad page again since Golde is doing his updates. I also changed my zanpakuto link to the Shinkiro post.

Look no further than the

Okay Thanks I like the banner a lot!

Page 89 of 248 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast