Page 90 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 6185

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

I had the post done, and then it ate it. fml
        Spoiler:- Chapter #15: Swan Songs of the Weeping Willow:

Spoiler:- Special Surprise:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowfication View Post
    Im good with just Hollow
    Wouldn't that be slightly confusing, with Bleach Hollows? I'll probably just stick with Hollo...
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    And here is my Zanpaktou

Zanpaktou Name: Wasure rarete ita ichi(Forgotten One)

Zanpaktou Type: Dark

Zanpaktou Spirit: 6' tall, very thin human body shape, deep deep red-to-purple eyes, pale skin, Very fast

Release Command: Bestow all feelings on ones you hate

Shikai: A long handled scythe, the scythe itself is about 3 and a half feet long. It will curve and extend if I release Reiryoku-more commonly known as spiritual energy-into it, in cases where the blade is inside they opponent. If the opponent comes in contact with the blade at all during release a rush of immeasurable pain surges through the body driving the opponent insane if not well trained I.E. weak souls and most Adjuchas level hollows.

Bankai Name:Mūn wa, 1tsu o wasuretara naku(Moon Crying Forgotten One)
    Cool. So if I'm not mistaken: when the blade is inside someone, you can lengthen/curve the blade using reiryoku (what about if it's not inside someone?), and you send painful surges when they touch the blade (is that only when their body touches the blade?)

If given the choice of using a Bakkoto would you? if yes what would it be?
    No, the risks heavily outweigh the benefits.

I'm puttin out a bulletin for you guys. you know i like to use other languages in my fic. if any of you know of an obscure and cool language please give me the heads up.
    I like using languages like Arabic, Latin and Hebrew... Though I can't immediately think of something obscure and cool.

Spoiler:- Bleach Exile: Chapter Human:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I had the post done, and then it ate it. fml
    are you taking a shot at me?

Spoiler:- Chapter #15: Swan Songs of the Weeping Willow:

Spoiler:- Special Surprise:
    stuff's in bold. so yeah.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Spoiler:- Spoiler - Manga:

In other news, I've been very busy, but! I have been thinking of a hollow form for me (*if* I would ever become a hollow, you see. Rather safe than sorry ).

Spoiler:- Spoiler - hollow+arrancar form:

That's it, what do you think? Comments/Faults/ect...

Ciaossu, hope you all stay well.

[Hope this got through, had to retry like 9 times to post this, can't be bothered to check it AGAIN. Getting tired and the damn site kept logging me out]
    Last edited by Cell; 10th October 2010 at 10:07 PM.

Spoiler:- Bleach Exile: Chapter Human:
    Bold In Replies

Cell is a Reborn! fan?

At 10 fold speed Cell cannot catch up to me *Evil Laugh*

Wouldn't your Rayo Canon jsut go in one direction and thus be easy to dodge?

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

...zachiru....

Okay i want to join this

so yeah............
    Welcome to the club, now I'm not the newbe anymore

no you're not the only one. I screamed it with Arenak but not in strikeouts.
    And what an interesting experience that was.

Well even before i saw you edit it i was gonna ask you so

Kusari, I request to join Division 13!
    Wow that was quick, I took what, a month to ask arc. Congrats Kusari!

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Erin A. K. is Arenak. Kusa figured it out. You call yourself smart, the lazy person got it first. Her zanpakutou type is electricity and metal manipulation, so that's where the iPod breaking and electricity comes from. Jk. Similarly, Gallid E. X is GalladeX. Myst R. E is my "Mystery"ous character from my last fic who was a kidou master. Ibis Dourugas is also from before, and was the first person to use a midclass release. Horo Ficacon is Hollowfication.
    XP Yeah, look up my zanpaktou on arc's page if you're confused. Awesome chapter by the way rotrum, it was really unexpected and I can't wait to see where you go with it.

No I wouldn't. It seems pointless if you already have a strong zanpaktou and aren't completely power hungry. Who wants to be engulfed by a parasitic sword?
    Arenak

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowfication
    Jinchuuriki Hunter your'e right i could have that be the bankai name and normal be Forgotten One
    Um...no...that's not...what I meant was...I find it ridiculous that anyone would have their zanpakutou's name be a complete sentence...A really big noun, maybe, but not a complete sentence.

Zanpaktou Name: Wasure rarete ita ichi(Forgotten One)
    ...Ok...sorry if I sound critical or anything but, sometimes, a literal translation isn't the best way to go. Especially if you're trying to translate something deep and symbolic like Forgotten One. When translated directly into Japanese, you get "A Forgotten Number One"...which probably isn't what you were aiming for.
    Might I suggest "Ippou".

Bankai Name:Mūn wa, 1tsu o wasuretara naku(Moon Crying Forgotten One)
    It's still a sentence...and it's still grammatically incorrect....Really sorry for jumping on you for this but it's hard for me not to critic something Japanese like this...
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Cell is a Reborn! fan?

Oooh, now I remember where I picked 'ciaossu' up from, ages since I read that manga. Thanks, now I know what to do.

At 10 fold speed Cell cannot catch up to me *Evil Laugh*
    My speed is pretty high when normal, though.

Wouldn't your Rayo Canon jsut go in one direction and thus be easy to dodge?
    Well not really, lightning is almost instantaneous.
    The only reason why it would miss is that I was aiming in the wrong direction OR (and this is a BIG OR) the opponent has skill in -and knowledge of- electricity PLUS he/she needs to have fast enough reflexes to dodge or divert/deflect the attack.

OFFTOPIC:

Does anyone else have the problem that the site auto-logs you out when you're typing a post?

are you taking a shot at me?
    What? No.

i was done with guy and just wanted him to die. so it was a quick death.

Damn, that would've been better

just giving it away now. when you get back to SS, you use Mayuri's limb growth serum to get it back. or you get a robot arm. i'm not sure yet.
    Robot arm please

what if i took away your lab? you would most likely cry a bit.
    A little? You could probably flood the Soul Society with my tears alone Despite the fact that I'd have them backed up.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum
    All the people who are currently concious gained a power. This man gained the ability to fire beams of energy.

Oh yeah XD I'm doing a bad job of keeping up.

Erin A. K. is Arenak. Kusa figured it out. You call yourself smart, the lazy person got it first. Her zanpakutou type is electricity and metal manipulation, so that's where the iPod breaking and electricity comes from. Jk. Similarly, Gallid E. X is GalladeX. Myst R. E is my "Mystery"ous character from my last fic who was a kidou master. Ibis Dourugas is also from before, and was the first person to use a midclass release. Horo Ficacon is Hollowfication.
    Ah, Arenak. And yeah, someone else understood something before I did, what of it? I got GalladeX, the Myst R. E and Horo Ficacon (which is why I didn't ask about them).

stop watching yourself sleep...

Then stop showing him XP

Even after a year+ I still find ways to torture MC. When you joined I wrote you on the other side of a giant pizza dough mass and Luppi and DK got scared and blew you up. Than MC came to investigate and a large jar fell on him from no where.
    Oh yeah, I either vaguely remember that, or my brain is making up the memory XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Does anyone else have the problem that the site auto-logs you out when you're typing a post?
    I'm not. I don't know why it might do that, but clearing your cookies or cache or something might help (maybe you should research before you do that, though...)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Ola Hollowifcation! Kida Ookami of 3rd Division here =D Gin Fan *shot*

Flash Step; doing your Squad banner nows

So many posts, so little time >.< XD one of my friend was going as Ichigo to the October MCM in london, I asked him if he had read the manga recently, he had, he was annoyed.

Okay I'd like to be formal about this.

I'm sorry, I'd like to resign from my position as 3rd seat and this club.

I just got a new job and I am starting a lot in school so I wont be able to be on that much so i would not be an active member.

I didn't think these things would interfere this much, Thank you all for kindly welcoming me right away.

So thank you and goodbye.

Spoiler:- Spoiler - hollow+arrancar form:
    That's quite an interesting ability. But what's your animal/plant/whatever base?

...No. It doesn't actually differ much from a zanpakto, but it has a lot of adverse effects..

I used to. Usually when something that I have to post is too long. If I'm on my own computer, I just check the box 'Remember Me' near the sign-in box so it doesn't automatically sign out when I'm typing a (long) post.

I just got a new job and I am starting a lot in school so I wont be able to be on that much so i would not be an active member.

I didn't think these things would interfere this much, Thank you all for kindly welcoming me right away.

Awww =(
    You can just stay in the club, and visit once in a while or so. One of the captains does that. But we respect your decision. If you're not coming again, bye. (Though he/she probably wouldn't read this.)

Crud, I missed a new member joining and leaving the club. :/

Quote Originally Posted by ~.:Northern Lights:.~ View Post
        Spoiler:- manga:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    am I the only captain that doesn't scream JOIN ME JOIN ME JOIN ME JOIN ME in strikeouts when a new member comes along?
    No, because you just did it... >.>
    No, I didn't do that with GalladeX.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    @new member: I heartily agree with rule #2. (blue is the first person who welcomed you, btw) And the Psycho Surgeon is me. =D. But don't worry, I don't cut people up just because they steal my cookies. =D[/spoil]
    Nope, just if they spit'em out or step on them

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Happy birthday to me... happy birthday to me... Oh hey guys :P

Yeah, I'm legal 18 now. It's kinda scary.
    BACHELOR HIGH-FIVE!

[SPOILER="Spoiler - Manga"]    Spoiler:- Spoiler - hollow+arrancar form:

That's it, what do you think? Comments/Faults/ect...
    Hmm, pretty interesting Arrancar persona.
    We'd make a good balance if on a team.
    Last edited by Zameric; 12th October 2010 at 6:16 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

More news, guys. Computer broke and stuff and it's harder to get on. I have been checking and stuff lately, but now it's gonna be less. SOOOO...yeah, you guys' capable hands and whatnot. I'll still be here of course, but hold down the fort :P

Also, working on getting WiFi. Need a working comp though.

Spoiler:- manza:

*deep depressed sigh* sorry to see ya go. it was nice while it lasted.*another sigh*

Cell: no i've never had the problem here. i've had it on other sites though.

Rotrum: I went 1 for 4 on those names.

ILP: you're getting the robot arm.

fic news: this week's epilouge chapter will come with a filler chapter for free. that's two for the price of one. it's a real deal here people

in the fic i have specified that Hayashi has a tatoo of the kanji for 13. i may be getting that tatoo on my 18th. if i have the cash.
    Last edited by kusari; 12th October 2010 at 11:38 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

sorry kusari thanks for welcoming me so sincerely Maybe in the future I can get back to this

Hey guys! Did I miss much? Sorry. I've been quite preoccupied with... Uhh... School... Convention... etc.

But some good news:

Pics From The Bleach Photoshoot!!!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1065672625

Enjoy!!! <3

Oh yeah... I'm still behind on the anime. D= Well since there's two weeks (right?) of no manga, I guess I could use that opportunity to catch up... ^^;;

Oh wow, left so early... At least you didn't disappear without saying why.

ILP: you're getting the robot arm.

fic news: this week's epilouge chapter will come with a filler chapter for free. that's two for the price of one. it's a real deal here people

in the fic i have specified that Hayashi has a tatoo of the kanji for 13. i may be getting that tatoo on my 18th. if i have the cash.
    1. **** yeah
    2. **** yeah
    3. **** yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    But some good news:

Welcome back, you enjoyed yourself there? Also, the Orihime/Ulquiorra pics were LOL
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

first off. i may not be as active during the week now. i might be getting fired which would take away some of my internet use. and depending on if i have to find a new job i could lose even more week time. so just keep that in mind.

ILP: you seemed a little too happy about my last post. calm down. don't hurt yourself.

Min: i haven't gotten around to looking at those pics yet but i will soon enough.

so yeah. that's it i guess.

Look no further than the

Holy... Damn Kusari. Your sig is such a spoiler. XD

LOL Sorry I had to mention that. XD

And about the UlquiHime pic... Yeah they totally reinacted that scene. LOL

The whole shoot was awesomesauceness I tell ya. The only problem was that I had a sore throat (and still do...) but since I was in charge, I had to yell at people to get into position and follow me to the location and all that stuff... Yeah. It'd be easier to have a voice when doing that. XD But I'm getting better by now... ^^;;

...I like poking Shiro-chan's cheeks. It's fun. =P

Oh yeah, and if you guys want, feel free to add my facebook... Ya don't have to but you know, it you want, feel free. LOL

Oh yeah... um... I just watched one of the episodes I needed to catch up on. But... I'm still at 291... So yeah. 2 eps behind. (Just watched 290.) Oh well... I'll catch up. But this weekend I have to finish up an English paper. I decided that this year I'd actually try to get all my homework done, and so far, I haven't missed an assignment. So yeah...

Oh, I wanted to ask you guys... If I do another Bleach cosplay, which should I do, Nanao or Rukia? I can probably do either one... But I'm not sure which I should go for. But obviously Momo is still my main Bleach cosplay. =P

And should I try cosplaying as my original character? I mean, she's based off me, so... XD

Spoiler:- Anime 292:

*notices nobody is around* ....did they all die from boredom?

...*sigh* Well now its up to me as the last suriving member to bring the club back to life!

ok. not trying be an *** here but, i may have buisiness that would prevent a chapter. it was a last minute thing that i heard about. i may be able to snake my way out of it but that's only about a 25% chance.

i have yet to watch this week's episode.

Min: i didn't notice that until right now. i may go put it in spoilers.

MC: i know right? this club has been a bit dead lately. i was looking back at page 11-17 trying to figure out when i joined and back then posts came every hour or so. now where waiting days for it to happen.

Look no further than the

ILP: you seemed a little too happy about my last post. calm down. don't hurt yourself.
    Haha, maybe I was just a bit tired then.
    Oh, I wanted to ask you guys... If I do another Bleach cosplay, which should I do, Nanao or Rukia? I can probably do either one... But I'm not sure which I should go for. But obviously Momo is still my main Bleach cosplay. =P

And should I try cosplaying as my original character? I mean, she's based off me, so... XD
    I think Nanao would be better... And if you want to cosplay as your OC, go ahead. But if you go places, you can be sure people will try and guess who you are XP

ok. not trying be an *** here but, i may have buisiness that would prevent a chapter. it was a last minute thing that i heard about. i may be able to snake my way out of it but that's only about a 25% chance.
    If it ever comes to the point where writing a chapter is a chore, take a break. I'm 100% certain that no one will mind no chapter for a few weeks if you can't do it.

MC: i know right? this club has been a bit dead lately. i was looking back at page 11-17 trying to figure out when i joined and back then posts came every hour or so. now where waiting days for it to happen.
    Because everyone's busier because of school/college, and that damned 2-week break. Otherwise, we'd be as active as usual.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Because everyone's busier because of school/college, and that damned 2-week break. Otherwise, we'd be as active as usual.
    Yeah, I can attest to that... >.>
    Sorry that I haven't been on much this week.
    School and life has kept me quite busy all this week.
    I should be on some more this weekend though.

Enjoy!!! <3
    Great photos Min! I really like that person's cosplay of Tesla.
    I almost thought that Andre being Byakuya was your captain.
    I don't think I could do cosplay, but it seems fun.

Hmm, well I which one of those two you'd do better as.
    But cosplaying on OC always fits a person good.

I'll have chapter 4 of my fanfic up this weekend. But first I want to rewrite chapter 3, since there seemed to be some issues.
    After watching the TV show Supernatural, I have what I think is a great idea for another Bleach fanfic.
    Last edited by Zameric; 16th October 2010 at 6:08 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Well you guys...i am officially tired of the army lol..my back hurts really bad...theres more i would like to complain about but it wont make a difference so i guess ill jus suck it up and get a massage..

Well i was jus stopping by to let everyone who i dont talk to on a normal basis know that i am ok and that i am still active..just a lil busy and is not as active like i used to be but hey we do the best that we can rite?

@Min...i seen your convention pick..there pretty good seems like you all were having fun
    @MC you owe me a fight dont you??? ill be waiting
    Captain of Squad 5 Where Fire Rages on and Battles Are Won
    So Join THE BLEACH CLUB

Name: Shocker
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Hwee~ There's nothing much to comment, since the manga is on break. Haven't watched the latest anime though. But the new OP and ED plainly... sucks. Well, at least none of them caught my ears the first time.

Spoiler:

...I still prefer Echoes. XP

Quote Originally Posted by ILPy
    ...Radio drama to finish. XD And campaign. And 2 tests next week. AND final exam November 1st. Oh yeah, TOEFL test end of October. XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 16th October 2010 at 7:02 AM.

Page 90 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast