Page 114 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

anyway, who here is a fan of bleach, the 3rd phantom? it's a great game^^

My my.
    New members.

Welcome to The Bleach Club, cyndagirl and Lucario0708! I am CyberBlaziken, Lieutenant of Squad 7. Nice to meet you. Call me C.B/Blaze/Cy Blaze/Kai.

Yeah i get to come online only in the weekends :\
    College is killing me !

Spoiler:- Manga 442:

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    [B]Just what are you insinuating?
    I'm curious as well.

What are you talking about? o.0
    in the words of ILP, I'm foncused.

Wow, I don't think I've seen a newbie to Bleach join the club in a long time.
    Glad to see a new fan of Bleach and if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    My LT.

Welcome newbies. Captain of Squad 13, Kusari here.

To the veterans: in approximatly two days my fic will resume. In the off time I have trained under the great M. Night Shamallamalmana to create more amazing plot twist than ever before.

Also, while training under the ghost of Billy Mays, I learned how to give two things for the price of one. So basically I'm giving an omake to you guys. Its name you ask. Look below.

Spoiler:- tada!:

finally, Eon and I are beginning our battle. Go check it out if you have time.
    Eon already posted this

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    And this battle is kind of cool, because it's two Bleach Club Captains going up against each other. That, and all of my Pokemon have Japanese names, while all of Kusari's have Norse names. So it's like a clash of the cultures as well xD
    Last edited by kusari; 31st March 2011 at 11:17 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Alright, to both new members, welcome, but avoid posting one liners/double posting.

Spoiler:- Bleach manga:

@Zameric... Ehh no they don't have the dubs on those sites. However you can purchase them for just $2 per episode, or rent an episode for just $1 on iTunes. Or buy a whole season. The price seems to vary for that but it's around $20-$30 per season.

I really dislike watching fan-uploaded content because it does not at all benefit the creators of the show. By watching on an official site, you support the creators by watching the ads or commercials. By buying, you obviously support them with your purchase. If you must watch the dub for free, just watch it on TV. You can always record it... That's what I do since I can't always stay up that late!

If you must watch the dub online, do it, but don't make a habit out of it. And watch the episode from an official site too. Just load it up in a background window some time and mute it. At least you're supporting them somehow.

This may all sound hypocritical and all, considering I read scanlations. But for me, I already subscribe to the American Shonen Jump magazine, so I'll end up getting the chapter eventually anyway... And obviously, I pay for the subscription. (I also buy the books when they're available as well.)

My point, support the industry. If you can't buy, watch ads and support them that way. My reasoning, if we the fans didn't support the creators, there would be no creations, and we would not have our anime.

I'm sorry that was probably a lot more than the simple yes/no you were asking for! LOL

I just wanted to say all that to everyone here, as a general "announcement" of sorts...

Anyway, um... I agree with you guys who are saying Bleach is similar of YYH... That's one of the (relatively) old anime I actually watched all the way through and enjoyed. LOL it's definitely similar in some aspects... But it's also pretty different too. XD

@cyndagirl OMG I LOVE 3RD PHANTOM!!! One of my all time favorite games, actually. =D I happen to love games with that particular type of gameplay... (Coincidentally, there happens to be a YYH game for the GBA that I have that has VERY similar mechanics and gameplay. Forgot what it was called though...)

...I made a LONG post. YAY!!!

Oh PS... New people... You should probably make yourselves aware that I can get very hyper at times... XD Many people here can attest to that!! XD

COOKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    @Zameric... Ehh no they don't have the dubs on those sites. However you can purchase them for just $2 per episode, or rent an episode for just $1 on iTunes. Or buy a whole season. The price seems to vary for that but it's around $20-$30 per season.

I really dislike watching fan-uploaded content because it does not at all benefit the creators of the show. By watching on an official site, you support the creators by watching the ads or commercials. By buying, you obviously support them with your purchase. If you must watch the dub for free, just watch it on TV. You can always record it... That's what I do since I can't always stay up that late!

If you must watch the dub online, do it, but don't make a habit out of it. And watch the episode from an official site too. Just load it up in a background window some time and mute it. At least you're supporting them somehow.

This may all sound hypocritical and all, considering I read scanlations. But for me, I already subscribe to the American Shonen Jump magazine, so I'll end up getting the chapter eventually anyway... And obviously, I pay for the subscription. (I also buy the books when they're available as well.)

My point, support the industry. If you can't buy, watch ads and support them that way. My reasoning, if we the fans didn't support the creators, there would be no creations, and we would not have our anime.

I'm sorry that was probably a lot more than the simple yes/no you were asking for! LOL

I just wanted to say all that to everyone here, as a general "announcement" of sorts...

Anyway, um... I agree with you guys who are saying Bleach is similar of YYH... That's one of the (relatively) old anime I actually watched all the way through and enjoyed. LOL it's definitely similar in some aspects... But it's also pretty different too. XD

@cyndagirl OMG I LOVE 3RD PHANTOM!!! One of my all time favorite games, actually. =D I happen to love games with that particular type of gameplay... (Coincidentally, there happens to be a YYH game for the GBA that I have that has VERY similar mechanics and gameplay. Forgot what it was called though...)

...I made a LONG post. YAY!!!

Oh PS... New people... You should probably make yourselves aware that I can get very hyper at times... XD Many people here can attest to that!! XD

COOKIES.
    oh I know the game, it was yu yu hakusho, tournament tactics^^
    anyway, on 3rd phantom, rukia was always the easiest to max level, lol. I loved using momo^^

@cyndagirl

Welcome to the club.
    I'm Captain of Squad 6, MC.
    (Eon's former squad...)

@Kusari and Zam

It means weeks of psychological torment along with complex manipulation to aid in the advancement of a several over arching plans to bring about the downfall of all the obstacles in Ilp and Zam's way along with shifting power over to them. Thus they will have complete control of the club's science and political aspects, which fuels their true intentions of massive totalitarian rule.

It means you all played nice and talked about Bleach while i was gone, what else would it mean? :|

On the topic of supporting the release, I agree.

Great companies can go bottom up, without funding.
    @Eon
    So how was the club been? Anyone proved themselves worthy of respect?

Guys...tell me how this works for an zanpaktou moment...

Spoiler:- Zanpkatou Moment:
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 1st April 2011 at 1:00 PM.

Welcome to all the new members. arceus03, Squad 4 Captain, avid Unohana fan. We have chocolate ship cookies here. Do drop by to sample some.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Ahaha, I think I've rubbed off on you

Aww, what about me?
    No, I've rubbed off on you.

When the lecturer mentions 4D, maybe I will. XD

Welcome to the Bleach Club, new person!!! LOL I'm squad 5 lieutenant, Min... We have cookies. =D
    Hey! That's OUR line!

Quote Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
        Spoiler:
    Fire zanpakto. It's overrated in this club, mind you. Still, I don't mind. Because of a particular reason 8D

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Guys...tell me how this works for an zanpaktou moment...

The first half was fine. But I lost track during the second one. But I do like the first half.

2 more weeks till final!

by old guy I meant he's on the older side, age wise, lol.
    and yes, hyuga, my squad 12er, was planed for a facebook release, but the group died before I had a chance, lol.
    anyway, I'm working on fixing some breaks and spelling on hitsuki's data, but I will state that he's about yamamoto's age, give or take a few years.
    Ah, I see.
    Anyway, I always thought bleach was kinda like yu yu hakusho.
    Like all the others, I'll have to agree with you there. I think Dragonball and YYH were being released at around the same time, so I wouldn't be surprised if Kubo was also inspired by YYH as well DB. It definitely makes sense, considering the plot and premise of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Yeah, more of just an agree to disagree outcome.
    Mmm yeah I tend to do those a lot.

his zanpakuto spirit appears as a long reddish chinese style dragon.

his zanpakuto is in constant release. it has a red short handle, with a hilt shaped like a dragons maw, biting around his hand. the blade is traditional katana length and has tiny serrations.

zanpakuto type: melee/fire.
    Zanpakuto: Hakai o kudō suru no ryūkihei (dragoon of driving destruction)
    shikai release: Watashi-tachi no kokoro o karameta (interwine our hearts)
    Bankai release: Ikari no touken wa, sorera o hakai o motarasu (blades of fury, bring them destruction!)

shikai ability(s): can fire off great arcs of fiery energy.
    can generate a gigaflare, using himself as the epicenter(defensive)

In bankai, Hitsuki gains red scaled wings, that together give a wingspan of 4 feet. his right arm is also scaled and dragon-like. his zanpakuto is much more noticeably serrated now, otherwise looks the same.

bankai special ability: fire rains down from the sky burning everything it touches.

(I still need to work on some other names, but here is the main body.)
    Just something that kind of bugged me, but the order was off (like shikai ability after bankai ability, and bankai release name before any abilities). Just fixing that up would make it more easy to read.

About his shikai ability, what is a "gigaflare"? I Googled it and didn't come up with anything useful. And epicentre as an actual centre is only used for earthquakes (or supernatural activity, according to Google define). "Centre" will do.

Are those the only powers, or are there more?
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    To the veterans: in approximatly two days my fic will resume. In the off time I have trained under the great M. Night Shamallamalmana to create more amazing plot twist than ever before.
    WOO!

Also, while training under the ghost of Billy Mays, I learned how to give two things for the price of one. So basically I'm giving an omake to you guys. Its name you ask. Look below.

Spoiler:- tada!:
    Oh MAN this is going to be seriously freaking awesome!
    @Kusari and Zam

It means weeks of psychological torment along with complex manipulation to aid in the advancement of a several over arching plans to bring about the downfall of all the obstacles in Ilp and Zam's way along with shifting power over to them. Thus they will have complete control of the club's science and political aspects, which fuels their true intentions of massive totalitarian rule.
    If either of us could stop procrastinating, that is.
    That was very descriptive, and I liked how you kept referring to the five senses. Though I think it was actually too long. For a zanpakutou "moment", I don't think it should take that long, unless you were spending a whole chapter just describing it or something.

I think you change between past and present tense a few times. I can't remember where I spotted it though XD.

Oh, and towards the end, I felt like I was reading an Inception or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    No, I've rubbed off on you.
    I was like this before, though!

When the lecturer mentions 4D, maybe I will. XD
    XD Do eeeet.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

yes, I know, it's choppy, I messed up on the vocab, so ya. ok, I'll fix it up and try to clean the order, anyway, the special moves, I didn't want to add too many as to come off as cheap and/or overpowered, but I can add in some other special moves.
    *sigh*
    (lol)

maybe I will use Hyuga instead of Hitsuki, I'll see after fixing hitsuki's info.
    guess we'll see eh?

Default All together to help victims in Japan.

Good afternoon.
    We are a group of volunteers who care about the fate of those who got into trouble.
    We urge all people to help the citizens of Japan. In the Czech Republic we have organized a fundraising drive. They are very necessary for those who remained without a roof over your head. Hope very much for your help. One we can not cope with this tragedy. All the money will pass to the Embassy of Japan.
    Provide a report on the use of money.
    Requisites for conversion to U.S. dollars:

Account name:
    Sergey Timofeev
    Account number:
    600 617 50 01
    Bank code:
    IBAN:
    CZ77 5500 0000 0060 0617 5001
    SWIFT/BIC:
    RZBCCZPP
    Bank address:
    Raiffeisenbank, a.s.
    Hvezdova 1716/2b
    Prague
    Czech Republic

Answer all questions. Write to timservlad@yahoo.com
    Thank you all for your help.

Default All together to help victims in Japan.

Good afternoon.
    We are a group of volunteers who care about the fate of those who got into trouble.
    We urge all people to help the citizens of Japan. In the Czech Republic we have organized a fundraising drive. They are very necessary for those who remained without a roof over your head. Hope very much for your help. One we can not cope with this tragedy. All the money will pass to the Embassy of Japan.
    Provide a report on the use of money.
    Requisites for conversion to U.S. dollars:

Account name:
    Sergey Timofeev
    Account number:
    600 617 50 01
    Bank code:
    IBAN:
    CZ77 5500 0000 0060 0617 5001
    SWIFT/BIC:
    RZBCCZPP
    Bank address:
    Raiffeisenbank, a.s.
    Hvezdova 1716/2b
    Prague
    Czech Republic

Answer all questions. Write to timservlad@yahoo.com
    Thank you all for your help.

Stop Double Posting. Seriously.

Oh, and by the way, I'm alive. Sort of.

Umm...sO YEAH...Hi.

Spoiler:- Manga:

I didn't miss you MC. In fact, Who are you?

I feel like I owe you people something. Here is a story I based off a card game I discovered via fanfiction.

Spoiler:- Randomocity:
    Last edited by rotrum; 3rd April 2011 at 7:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

yes, I know, it's choppy, I messed up on the vocab, so ya. ok, I'll fix it up and try to clean the order, anyway, the special moves, I didn't want to add too many as to come off as cheap and/or overpowered, but I can add in some other special moves.
    *sigh*
    (lol)
    This button is there. Use it.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Stop Double Posting. Seriously.

Oh, and by the way, I'm alive. Sort of.

Umm...sO YEAH...Hi.

I didn't miss you MC. In fact, Who are you?

I feel like I owe you people something. Here is a story I based off a card game I discovered via fanfiction.

I like that one XD It needs more me
    btw, what is rule no 10 again? o.o

Actually, those more just support the companies in the ad and the website the video is on. xD

And I watch the dubs on TV too.

Fire zanpakto. It's overrated in this club, mind you. Still, I don't mind. Because of a particular reason 8D
    Ahahahaha XD

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    If either of us could stop procrastinating, that is.
    True true

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

@Arc

Fire is hot, stop hating on it.
    burned to death for say that..

Most fun you had that was Bleach related?

Basically, tell us the most fun you had doing something that has Bleach in it in some way...

So, I was just wanting to drop by and tell you guys that due to personal things, the only way I can post for now is on my phone.

if I can somehow get to a computer I'll put up the chapter but don't be mad if it doesn't show up.

idk. joining this club i guess.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

eon is helping me with this zanpaktou thingy

I plan on watching the Bleach american dub episode tonight, the newest one, last episode kinda left at a cliffhanger there

"Which 50 of the thousands of blades do you wish to control?"

*Purple explosion*

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

@Arc

Fire is hot, stop hating on it.
    burned to death for say that..
    I didn't hate it, I just said it's overrated which is true.
    I'm un-burn-able. :P

1. Joining this club, cause I get to know a lot of people.
    2. Making a papercraft which was never finished though. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post

"Which 50 of the thousands of blades do you wish to control?"

*Purple explosion*
    Ooooh, I love that part. XD

ah, well I want to join squad 7.

hehe, everyone starts somewhere eh?
    Last edited by cyndagirl; 4th April 2011 at 8:18 AM.

Hello there, New members. I'm Cell, the 5th seat of the second squad, local long-range specialist and human world music fanatic.

@Cyndagirl;
    Your Zanpakto seems quite short so far, have you seen the template in the main post?

@Lucario0708;
    Looking forward to reading your zanpakto.

Spoiler:- Anime:

That's all for now and I'll try to be on more.

Oh and by the way, might change my forum name to Neeja, stepped off my old nickname a year ago. ^.^

ah, well I want to join squad 7. hehe, everyone starts somewhere eh?
    Seems like quite a few people have started there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
        Spoiler:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

*sigh*
    (lol)
    Yeah, I'm very good with pointing out mistakes Anyone who writes fanfiction will agree with that.

btw, what is rule no 10 again? o.o

You say "I never blah blah blah" and anyone who does it, drinks.

Like the others, joining this club led to so much fun. Reading all the fanfics, and all the debates and analyses were also very fun ^^
    So, I was just wanting to drop by and tell you guys that due to personal things, the only way I can post for now is on my phone.

if I can somehow get to a computer I'll put up the chapter but don't be mad if it doesn't show up.
    That's a shame. Oh well.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 3rd April 2011 at 10:46 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cyndagirl View Post
    *sigh*
    (lol)
    Yeah, I'm very good with pointing out mistakes Anyone who writes fanfiction will agree with that.
    ya I write short stories myself,

@Cyndagirl;
    Your Zanpakto seems quite short so far, have you seen the template in the main post?
    yes, I went by the template, names, type, release comands, and details. as far as I know it's right.

Page 114 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast