Page 128 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 6170

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #3176

    Default

    I STILL HAS MY AWESOME BAKERY. RAWR.

    ~~~

    I just realized something: I don't think I've ever took the time to look at you guys' zanpakuto and profile information. I think I may have skimmed a couple of them...

    I'm sorry! I'll do that as soon as I get the chance... I mean, people apparently have looked at mine, so... XD

  2. #3177
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12

    Default

        Spoiler:- Zanpaktou:
    Last edited by Ice Heart; 30th April 2011 at 12:15 AM.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

  3. #3178
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    ^ Oh wow, you weren't kidding. Fire and Ice as one, nice combo. I especially like that the Zanpaktou's main weapon is the ribbon, very original and cool.

    My only issue is with the name of the Bankai. It's one of those that doesn't change its name? I suppose it doesn't matter, but it might be better to change it slightly. Maybe Asayake Ōrorafenikkusu (Morning Light Aurora Pheonix)? Feel free to leave it as is though, I quite like it.


    I'm going to try making a Fullbring again, this time with an ability that suits me more than any other.

        Spoiler:- spoilered for manga spoilers:


    Mhm. And if anybody has a better name, feel free to suggest it. I'm not big on my current one.

    EDIT: Squad Page updated. Luke and Cyndagirl are now official members of Squad 7, and Kai's Bankai is now on-site.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 30th April 2011 at 1:38 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.


  4. #3179
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Thanks Eon. That actually is a very good suggestion. I like the Morning Light part. I will very highly consider it.Your key thing is cool the way it goes from a key to the Guran Dao.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

  5. #3180
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    535

    Default

    i dont know, maybe.... Obelisk Key?

    uhh... Chrono Key? gah, I have no idea

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  6. #3181
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    465

    Default

    @All members

    Please watch the one-liners, we require at least three sentences for posts not to be considered spam or one-liners.

    Also very nice Zanpaktou...each are unique.

    ...I wonder...if maybe...to reduce clutter...Fan fics should be posted on the fan fiction part of this site, but be linked to here and vice versa?

    Thoughts?

  7. #3182
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    If I may clear a few things up, "hoshi" means "star", not "sky". Also, "bow" (the weapon that goes with arrow) is "yumi" in Japanese. "Yume" is dream and really, Star Dream is not the type of name you'd want to give to a zanpakutou (unless it shoots rainbows).
    So "Sky Bow" would be "Sora no Yumi" and "Sky Sword/Blade" would be "Sora no Ken".
    And another thing about your "Bakuhatsu Suru" attack. "Bakuhatsusuru" is actually one word so dividing it into two parts to call out while attacking results in something like this:
    You: *Stretches bow* EX-!
    You: *Releases bow, arrow zips towards opponent*
    You: *Arrow strikes a head* PLODE! *Head dies*
    Kinda silly don't you think?
    Thanks for that - I did those translations ages ago, and I literally copied and pasted the description from elsewhere. I haven't looked at that for ages, so it's been fixed now. I'm well aware of the words そら and ゆみ, but I also know that hoshi can be used to mean sky, but genrally means star. Yume/yumi I have no excuse for, except mistranslation ^^.I had a lot of problems translating between め and み when I began my studies. As for "explode" - I didn't realise that one. I was always taught it - by several teachers - that it was always two words. I'll keep that in mind! (technique name has been changed now, anyway - explode doesn't say much...)


    @ eon mater: I thought about it, but in conjuction with its abilities alread, it's going overboard. Besides, I wanted a melee weapon for my bankai, and the design is already fairly similar - six circles/ six sides of the hexagon, the central circle, the long blades being similar to the bow limbs.

    @ cell: the bankai passes through things, including itself, but it cannot pass through a soul (or anything related - that includes any other zanpakuto, another person's attacks, kido etc.) or anything made of steel. The fire simply acts like fire and burns stuff. if water touches my blade in any way (whether it touches the fire or not), the fire goes out.
    Last edited by theo_cupent42; 30th April 2011 at 2:57 AM.

  8. #3183
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theo_cupent42 View Post
    Thanks for that - I did those translations ages ago, and I literally copied and pasted the description from elsewhere. I haven't looked at that for ages, so it's been fixed now. I'm well aware of the words そら and ゆみ, but I also know that hoshi can be used to mean sky, but genrally means star. Yume/yumi I have no excuse for, except mistranslation ^^.I had a lot of problems translating between め and み when I began my studies. As for "explode" - I didn't realise that one. I was always taught it - by several teachers - that it was always two words. I'll keep that in mind! (technique name has been changed now, anyway - explode doesn't say much...)


    @ eon mater: I thought about it, but in conjuction with its abilities alread, it's going overboard. Besides, I wanted a melee weapon for my bankai, and the design is already fairly similar - six circles/ six sides of the hexagon, the central circle, the long blades being similar to the bow limbs.

    @ cell: the bankai passes through things, including itself, but it cannot pass through a soul (or anything related - that includes any other zanpakuto, another person's attacks, kido etc.) or anything made of steel. The fire simply acts like fire and burns stuff. if water touches my blade in any way (whether it touches the fire or not), the fire goes out.
    I like your bankai a lot btw theo! Very creative


    Also! Can anyone recommend me a squad to join?
    My youtube channel

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

    I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion


    Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

  9. #3184
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    1
    Posts
    1

    Default

    thanks for share good sharing

  10. #3185
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    @BMJ: I thought you'd already joined Squad 6, but I'd recommend that. MC's cool, and he's a good mentor. He's been a partial mentor to... I think, three captains now? Me, Senny, and Blue.

    Considering that you have fire-based abilities and MC's Zanpaktou is the most powerful Fire-type Zanpaktou in the club, it'd be a good fit.

    EDIT: What the f*ck? To the above, OUT.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.


  11. #3186
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Zam~
    Well Tsuyokin is written with the characters for "strong" and "gold" So it's more like "strong gold" or "golden strength".
    And the bankai name is Kokoro no Tsuyokin in which "Kokoro no" is "heart" in the possessive. (golden strength of the heart)

    "force" was close though... XD
    ...You get half a cookie. =P
    Ah, I saw strength in the list of possible translations, but didn't know which to pick.

    Quote Originally Posted by theo_cupent42 View Post
    O.e - two days away, and four pages further...I gotta come back more often!!!

    curious: I'm interested in writing a fan-fic involving all the shinigami already in squads (i.e those whose names are posted into positions in the first post) is this a good idea? y/n.
    I kind of forgot you joined.
    I'll put you in my next note to Golde.


    Sure! Practically all the fanfics in the club have used club members as characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'll get some of the PMd data off of you.
    What data are you talking about? xD

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:
    I'll get to work on your BDC soon, buddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    I just realized something: I don't think I've ever took the time to look at you guys' zanpakuto and profile information. I think I may have skimmed a couple of them...

    I'm sorry! I'll do that as soon as I get the chance... I mean, people apparently have looked at mine, so... XD
    Read mine first, I command you to.

    Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Also! Can anyone recommend me a squad to join?
    Well, based on your zanpakuto, you probably aren't suitable for squads 3 or 4.
    You might fair better in offensive types, such as Squad 11, 5 or 6.
    Others are relatively neutral between offense and defense; Squads 8, 9, or 10.
    Squad 2 is kind of stealth (like in the series) and Squad 12 is R&D.
    Last edited by Zameric; 30th April 2011 at 3:50 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  12. #3187
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Speaking of squads. I was wondering who would want me on there squad. I do still have to make a profile though. Could somone give me the form (if there is one) for my characters profile?
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

  13. #3188
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,801

    Default

    ^ There isn't really a specific form, but you could always just copy the layout of somebody else's. It's what I did, iirc, my first profile was made ages ago >.>

    And I'm sure you'd fit into just about any squad, you seem pretty well rounded. Though just from your Zanpaktou, Squad 3 would be a good fit. They're a more defensive squad, prefer long range attacks, and work best in combination with other Shinigami. Their Lieutenant spot is open, contrary to the first post, but you'll probably need to stick around a little longer to get in, Kida's had some bad luck with keeping members for extended periods of time sorry Kida.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 30th April 2011 at 4:03 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.


  14. #3189
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro
    Zanpakuto - Howling force - Chikara o hauringu

    Release Phase: (Ikkini daun shite, anata no emono o ubau) Swoop down and snatch your prey


    Zanpakuto spirit: an adult sized bird with wings of electric and a body mixed with flames.

    Non released form - a regular type of sword (the size of tensa zangetsu). Extremely light.

    Released form - duel wielded dagger with elemental abilities. One dagger has an electric time and the other fire. As my sword are small in length they give me extreme speed and amazing evasion accapiablities.

    Moves

    Bright beams - Buraito wa, bīmu

    I take a sword, electric or fire doesn't matter, and crush with my bare hands. If I crushed the electric one there's some typeof ball filled with that type of energy. If I crushed the fire the same happens just a different type. With the hand I didn't crush the sword with, the sword I am carrying will extend to the size of a regular sword (tensa zangetsu) and will change to the form i did not crush my hand with. Ex. Sword electric and the hand is fire. The sword will be mainly for defense while hand is my offense ability. With my hand I can shoot some type of cero(no I'm not a espada). I can shoot as much I can handle.

    A. Spark of Destruction - Hakai no Hibana
    Electric cero.
    B. Cold Fire - Kōrudo-hi
    Fire cero.



    Final temptation - Saishū-tekina yūwaku
    (last zanpakutos move)

    I raise my hands into the air, my two swords take their separate form and duplicate themselves about 50 times and just fire at the opponent. Once the fire has started and misses, it will vanish and will be shot again. I will shoot as many as needed to my opponent. About my defense? No worries I will have two swords of the type of my choosing. But they have no form and don't have much power put into them as I have my elemental powers on my bullet type of thing.
    Even while fighting in close combat I can control my swords from the sky. The bad part is while fighting closely with my opponent, the shots I fire from the sky may accidentally attack me as well.


    Bankai - Heaven's Force - Ten no chikara
    I get wings made out of fire and electric giving me flying capabilities.

    Duo slashes - De~yuosurasshu

    I raise my hands once again, this time I release my electric sword into the air manipulating the weather allowing me to bring thunderbolts from the sky. With my fire sword I stab it into the ground then it vanishes. Allowing me to bring fire blasts from the ground. The only problem about this is my defenses. I guess I can make walls of fire and lighting deflecting any incoming attack. When the attack is done the swords return to me.

    A. Roaring Thunder - Narihibiku kaminari
    Thunder
    B. Burning Earth - Bāninguāsu
    Fire


    Swinging Doom - Unmei o yurasu
    (final form)

    This is my final attack FORM. Both of my swords disappear in my hands and become claws. You should know this by now lol, their made out of fire and electric. I can also shoot the type of ceros again but from this time from both of my hands. When they come close I can battle them with my claws. My reistsu can't hold the power I have for so long. If I am fighting with this form for to long I will end up electrocuting and burning myself.





    Swing of Faith - Shinkō no suingu
    (FINAL FINAL FINAL ATTACK)

    I place all of my power into my blades causing them to both disintegrate, turning into dust. I blow the dust in my hand which magically turns into a double tipped spear. I then swing it into the air (Think about when Ulquiorra swings his sword to deflect one of Hollow Ichigos swings, just swinging it in the air),
    As I'm swinging it, bolts of lightning from the sky and fire from the ground are just going inside the blade. I then run up to my opponent with one last blow. By doing so, this may seriously injure me as my powers are very dangerous a bit to much for my to handle.

    Thank you Zameric with some name suggestions!
    First of all, never use the conjunction "o" in a name, it connects the object and the verb in a sentence together and generally isn't used for anything like names.
    That means your "Howling Force" would have to be translated as "Hoeri Chikara".
    "Buraito wa beam" should be "Buraito Beam" or "Akarui Beam". "Wa" is another conjunction that should not be used in naming; it connects the subject to the predicate.
    "Cold Fire" can be translated as "Hiyashibi" which sounds better than the engrish "Cold-hi".
    The translation you used for "Duo-slashes" is complete engrish. Let's try calling it "Nirengiri".
    "Swinging Doom" should be "Yurashi Unmei". Ah, I see the problem now. You put "Swinging Doom" in some kind of translator and they thought you meant "I am swinging doom around" or something to that effect.
    "Swing of Faith" can be "Shinkou no Yurashi" or "Shinkou no Furi" or if you want to have a bit more fun and use "swing" as in the type you find in playgrounds, then "Shinkou no Buranko".
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

  15. #3190
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    hey guys..... GUESS WHO IS BACK!!!!

    i just finished my last two exams today (friday 29th) and I am too tired to go out partying

    how is everyone? I bet ya'll missed me =D

    ooooh, we have newbies!!!!
    Hi ice heart!
    i wonder who else is new?
    oooh, badmanjaro? and theo_cupent42 too?

    HI!!! i am Da14u.C
    i dunno when you joined but late welcome

    by the way:



    WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
    royal wedding was so romantic me and a whole bunch of friends woke up at 5am (our time) to watch it! Dieu protčge le Prince Will et Catherine M || God save Prince Will and Catherine M

    oh, and something bleachy - the new animé arc looks really addictive. I would like to see Mayuri in full power though, I dislike that he was grabbed so easily :|

  16. #3191
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    First of all, never use the conjunction "o" in a name, it connects the object and the verb in a sentence together.
    Actually, "o" isn't a conjunction - it's a particle which denotes the object in a sentence. It doesn't do any linking. It's the same with wa - it denotes the subject.

    There's an important reason for this: you can rearrange a japanese sentence to emphasise certain points, except the verb, which must always be at the end (you knew that, right?). for example, the sentence "I go to school at 8:00" would generally be written as "Watashi wa hachi ji ni gakou he ikimasu" (literal translation of hiragana) (私は八時に学校へ行きます。). However, if you wanted to emphasise the point that it is 8:00 that you travel to school, you can rearrange the sentence to place hachi ji at the start - but it must keep particle ni, not wa. this is because it isn't the subject, "I" is. so, it would end up as "Hachi ji ni watashi wa gakoo e ikimasu." (八時に私は学校へ行きます。) get the idea?

    Although I agree that in the naming plain form should be used and therefore o should be admitted, it doesn't do any linking. the linking particles (I know of & use regularly - there's probably more) are ya, to and no, with each one having its specific use.
    Last edited by theo_cupent42; 30th April 2011 at 5:26 AM.

  17. #3192

    Default

    Wow this has become a total Japanese Lesson thread... XD XD

    Well umm I guess I did learn a couple of things... Or rather I refreshed memory of a couple things. XD So I can't REALLY complain... HAHA...

    Oh yeahh I watched another episode on my way to *attempt* to catch up on the Bleach episodes. Just watched 300... Still far behind but not TOO bad... Not like I used to be, nearly a hundred episodes behind, and I caught up in a couple months~ That's like... 1/10 the time it took to air that much... Less than that, I think. (Unless my mental math is failing me, in which case, I need some sleep.)

    Tomorrow (technically today since it's 1 am, but...) I'm going to the Sakura Matsuri. I saw a couple Bleach cosplayers there last year. I'm not gonna cosplay Momo or any Bleach character though, I never do this event. IMO, it'd be kinda odd to go to a hanami event as a shinigami. LOL Well, unless you're cosplaying Kyoraku... His jacket thingy would probably blend in. XD XD XD (Actually I *believe* it was a Kyoraku cosplayer I saw last year... I could be wrong though. It WAS a year ago, after all!)
    Oh, and I may also go Sunday... Not 100% sure though.

  18. #3193
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Wow this has become a total Japanese Lesson thread... XD XD
    hey, that's a pretty good idea - does it already exist???

  19. #3194
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theo
    Actually, "o" isn't a conjunction - it's a particle which denotes the object in a sentence. It doesn't do any linking. It's the same with wa - it denotes the subject.

    There's an important reason for this: you can rearrange a japanese sentence to emphasise certain points, except the verb, which must always be at the end (you knew that, right?). for example, the sentence "I go to school at 8:00" would generally be written as "Watashi wa hachi ji ni gakou he ikimasu" (literal translation of hiragana) (私は八時に学校へ行きます。). However, if you wanted to emphasise the point that it is 8:00 that you travel to school, you can rearrange the sentence to place hachi ji at the start - but it must keep particle ni, not wa. this is because it isn't the subject, "I" is. so, it would end up as "Hachi ji ni watashi wa gakoo e ikimasu." (八時に私は学校へ行きます。) get the idea?

    Although I agree that in the naming plain form should be used and therefore o should be admitted, it doesn't do any linking. the linking particles (I know of & use regularly - there's probably more) are ya, to and no, with each one having its specific use.
    Oh right, particle. So that's what they're called. I have a hard time trying to remember the names of whatever those things are called in sentences myself but I do know how to use them.
    What are conjunctions again? I forget.

    Oh, and a Japanese lesson thread existed for a short while but subsequently died out.

    And just so this isn't off-topic, anybody want a zanpakutou with the ability to melt the blade into an all-cleansing white substance that can cleanse even common sense? We can call it Bleach.
    The bankai transforms you into an all-white condom butterfly.
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

  20. #3195
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    basically a conjunction joins two words, phrases or sentences together.

    "and" "but" "or" "however" are all conjunctions.

    japanese conjunctions include と、が、の、や。

    On-topic part: I've started the fan-fic! it's going to be in the format of a diary entry, and it'll be from my perspective.
    Last edited by theo_cupent42; 30th April 2011 at 9:00 AM.

  21. #3196
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

        Spoiler:- My Zan revisions:


    Sorry it took so long, I had tests and quizzes up that area.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  22. #3197
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12

    Default

    I always wanted to learn Japanese...*sigh*
    Well anyways I guess I'll stick around for a while, post my profile, and then pick a squad when the time is rite. But I'm finding it very difficult to find another profile anywere in this thread...Help please : )
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

  23. #3198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Welcome to the Club, New Nembers, I have no idea how many of you have joined :| ( Can someone list me the names XP )
    I'm very slowly going through the club and getting all the names and zans. In the first 8 pages, there are some 7 souls who haven't been added to the list on the first page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    and im not sure which episodes are on which dvd, i just caught a glance of them, the cover images were masked ichigo and ulquiorra
    Get that one.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ...I wonder...if maybe...to reduce clutter...Fan fics should be posted on the fan fiction part of this site, but be linked to here and vice versa?
    Well, what it was meant to be was that each author has his/her own library for his/her fanfics, and they update it. I don't know if everyone who has made a fanfic has done that, though >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    What data are you talking about? xD
    Stuff like new members, new zans, that kind of data. Because I'll probably miss some stuff as I go through the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    hey guys..... GUESS WHO IS BACK!!!!
    Welcome back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ooooh, we have newbies!!!!
    A lot of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    And just so this isn't off-topic, anybody want a zanpakutou with the ability to melt the blade into an all-cleansing white substance that can cleanse even common sense? We can call it Bleach.
    The bankai transforms you into an all-white condom butterfly.
    ohyou

    Anyway, I've read through all the zans, and they're very good. Nothing really specific that I need to point out, I guess. It also seems we have a sort of... third generation, almost, of newbies and dual-elemental zans. XD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    But I'm finding it very difficult to find another profile anywere in this thread...Help please : )
    I should have a super-awesome profile made by Sunday. I'm going through the club and taking all the characteristics from each profile that you might want to have.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  24. #3199
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    VOLCANO BAKEMEAT
    Posts
    194

    Default

    Hey! I'm finally posting my shikai!

    Immah hold back on my actual bankai for a while, though. :U Thanks to zam, ant and blue for the help!

        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Red Globe; 30th April 2011 at 3:10 PM.
    A gilded cage is a cage nonetheless.

    Quote Originally Posted by someone on SPPf View Post
    ...and I lost because the pokemon wouldn't get in my great balls.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/j802ur.gif[/IMG]

  25. #3200
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
        Spoiler:- Zanpaktou:
    Gotta love this Zanpaktou, and the Spear like weapon staff weapons ftw and the whole Aurora theme is beautiful - I like your equal balance of Ice and Fire two, always a good combo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    And I'm sure you'd fit into just about any squad, you seem pretty well rounded. Though just from your Zanpaktou, Squad 3 would be a good fit. They're a more defensive squad, prefer long range attacks, and work best in combination with other Shinigami. Their Lieutenant spot is open, contrary to the first post, but you'll probably need to stick around a little longer to get in, Kida's had some bad luck with keeping members for extended periods of time sorry Kida.
    As he said, you'd definatly be welcome in my Squad with a Zanpaktou like yours, but for some reason my members never stay long forever alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    hey guys..... GUESS WHO IS BACK!!!!
    Oh gods.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    HI!!! i am Da14u.C
    i dunno when you joined but late welcome
    ^ He's our local narcissistic moron =]

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    WOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
    royal wedding was so romantic me and a whole bunch of friends woke up at 5am (our time) to watch it! Dieu protčge le Prince Will et Catherine M || God save Prince Will and Catherine M
    I'm English, and even I didn't get that worked up about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Globe View Post
    Hey! I'm finally posting my shikai!

    Immah hold back on my actual bankai for a while, though. :U Thanks to zam, ant and blue for the help!

        Spoiler:
    Finally! Oooh, you went with Magnetism in the end then, huh?
    I KNEW I recognised that sword from somewhere [never actually got that one in the game] I always used the seven pronged sword from Demon Lord Ninetails.

Page 128 of 247 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178228 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •