Page 133 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 6148

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

M
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    ya sorry i didn't know

but in fanfic? hell yes

which reminds me, chapter time!

Spoiler:- Chapter 3: "I'm not insane, it's just to someone like you everything I say sounds like nonsense!":

That's right, I went there

anyway, what will happen next? stay tuned to find out! *anime style hand drawn last scene*

@above: kill NEARLY anyone, all except those who are faster, or who can break through the bonds of your powers, and also those who pierce the heavens
    I like it, I like it a lot.
    I'm pretty confused and all but yeah! I'm in it! XD yay!

I really should make my own fanfic.....any ideas?
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Err, yeah, about that. Blue is transgendered, and prefers to be referred to as female. Most of you already know, but for those who don't, it's likely because it's been difficult to get contact with (Flash and Da.c who have been away for so long), or because we don't often talk to you outside of the club itself (Kusari and Eon, mainly, who aren't on MSN). If anyone feels offended because they weren't told earlier, please don't, it's nothing personal. We're just very much MSN people.
    Ah. This actually explains quite a bit. I'll be adapting my fanfic, then. The second female Kenpachi, who would've thought?

It still says "male" under gender on her profile, though. Might let her know to change that. god, it's hard not to type "he", "him", and "his"

I hope everyone respects Blue's decision as a person, and who she wants to be. For anyone who doesn't, all I can say is that I'm disappointed in you.
    Seconded. If you don't respect this, I've lost all respect for you as well. And it ain't just because Blue is my former Lieutenant =P

Haaah... might be as good a time as any to let you guys know that I've got a split personality first person to say "schizophrenia" gets insulted, because that's incorrect. I'm not a basket case or anything, but usually my other half is a bit more violent which is to say actually violent, as opposed to mostly peaceful, and quite moody. Notice some of those long stretches of time where I never post? That's because I'm switching out frequently. I've mostly got it under control now, but it became very bad at some points during last year, and I had to go through therapy and a load of other stuff I don't feel like going into detail about.

If you want to know the details of how my split personality was formed, drop me a PM, as I'm really not comfortable with having it out in the open.

So. That's over with. Now I can get back to writing in peace.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 5th May 2011 at 1:32 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

This is my updated shingami profile. The other one had so many errors. I had to fix them and update/change some things that fit my characters persona better. No mega changes though.
        Spoiler:- Shinigami:

@zameric: You can make my stat graph now if you want. I updated my profile to the correct words.

@Northen Lights (Kida): you can update the squad page now if you want, and if you have time.

Im starting to really enjoy this club.
    Last edited by Ice Heart; 5th May 2011 at 1:48 AM.
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

here is my profile for reference

Name: Jaku

Rank/Squad: 5th seat, squad 7

Inner World: a volcanic area rushing with lava, always burning

Blood Group: AB+

Eyes: blue, when i go into bankai, they turn gold

Hair: white, spiky, think kamina's hair from gurren lagann

Height: 6 ft. 4"

Other Physical Appearance: shinigami wears a black trench coat, which has tears in the bottom, a black dress shirt underneath with a black leather jacket over it, obsidian bracers covering his arms and a pair of black gloves that make his fingers look clawed, a pair of black metal boots, the toe part comes out in a beak shape. He also wears a pair of orange kamina glasses, which have computer systems inside them to target and analyze enemies

Human form wears a yellow dress shirt, navy blue jacket, navy pants, think Spike Spiegel from cowboy bebop

Zanpakuto:
        Spoiler:- Zan:

Personality: Smart, somewhat silent most of the time, sometimes cocky in a battle, when he really gets fired up, he rushes in without thinking, using all his power, he never gives up and tries to do the impossible, and reach the invisible

Primary Hand: right

Battle Style: fast, scans enemy movements and learns their patterns, then strikes, when fired up he rushes in with all his power

Battle Stats-
    Offense: 70
    Defense: 70
    Mobility: 70
    Intellect: 60
    Kidou: 70
    Stamina: 80
    420/600
    (i think this is how I had it)

Physical Age: 21

District of Origin: did not originate in the soul society, parents were japanese, moved to america, he was born in america

Backstory: Jaku traveled with a man, and they helped save people, however, he left that life to continue his own, and became a soul reaper, the silver key hanging on his neck is all he has to remember his old life. He joined the man when he was 13, traveled for 3 years, joined soul society at 16, been with it for 5 years, father was a soul reaper who took part in the quincy wars

later, I am going to add a few more techniques to my zan, based on some things I have come up with
    Last edited by Lucario0708; 5th May 2011 at 10:12 PM.

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Great. Now I feel bad for never being on MSN. XD ...If you guys want, re-add me on my new MSN, AKB48fan@live.com... Sorry I'm just posting that randomly but I figure I'll post before I forget. LOL

And about Blue, well, honestly, I think "male" and "female" are just labels... It doesn't matter to me who is a guy and who is a girl, whatever the case may be, a person is a person, and a friend is a friend. That said, I'll probably end up forgetting now and again, but I forget a LOT of things, so it's nothing personal. XD But the fact that I "can" forget, I believe, means that it really doesn't matter to me what gender anyone chooses to life their life as. Ooh I feel like I've had this conversation on another forum... XD Yeah, I think I did... Anyway, point is I completely respect anyone's (including Blue's) choices for who they want to be, because really, it's none of our business to go make them change that.

Well enough on that, I was just skimming this page again... Ice, it's nice to know you're really enjoying it here. XD This place is great, isn't it... WE CAN ALL BE BESTEST FREINDZ FOREVER!!! ...Okay yeah, I should quit while I'm ahead, shouldn't I...? LOL

...I feel like I came here just now to say something else, too... But I guess I forgot. Oh well.

^^^ Don't worry min I don't have an MSN either. We iz rebelz.

As for the Blue issue, or non-issue for me. I'm perfectly fine with it, as long as your happy with yourself thats all that matters.

I have nothing else to say but to say that I'm working on my zan spirit.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Battle stats: 440/600

Offense: 70
    Defense:70
    Mobility:80
    Intelligence:80
    Kidou:70
    Physical strength:70
    Here is you battle data chart, Jaro.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    @zameric: You can make my stat graph now if you want. I updated my profile to the correct words.
    And here is your chart, Ice <3.
    Last edited by Zameric; 5th May 2011 at 5:16 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Cell has been promoted? =] Congratulations, new ninja. May you lead the Squad well, and here's a bag of chocolate chip and butter cookies for your promotion *shoves a stash*

Although, ILPy/Golde, I think you should place Jin under Squad 2, without any specific seat, rather than on the Spirit list. The same goes to Dac, who should be placed in Squad 12.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- The Leaders of the Gotei 13:

Thoughts about the newest Opening and ending song for the anime?
    Spherical water explosion sounds fun.
    There's one thing though. Why did you refer to the Captains in the plural sense? Like, 'their smile', 'their hat', etc? o.o

Also, I sound like Mayuri. >.>

I don't like Blue. But I like Blue Bird. And no, not our Blue, but the new OP. The ED is kinda nice though. I'll be looking forward for the full version.

Also, little tidbit here, but Aoi Tori translates to Blue Bird, which was an ending song for Naruto. lol.

Strangely, most of the songs that I love from Bleach come from its ending. Let me make a list...
        Spoiler:

Mm. Basically, have a nice plot thought up of, and something that "grabs" the reader so they (we) keep on reading your chapters. If this is your first time writing a fanfic, I recommend looking at some of the chapters made by other members of the club. Check the first page for the library links. Most members are good authors, but I recommend reading up one or a few chapters from Golde's fanfic, NL's fanfic or Eon's fanfic. I'm not saying the other are bad authors, but I personally like these 3 fanfics very much.

Also, try to find a 'fresh' theme. For know, I think kusari's writing a fic about trachery, rotrum about bioroids and Eon is... we don't know yet. Though, it doesn't really matter if the writing is gripping enough for us to keep reading.

Also, anyone know when the Hell Movie is going to be subbed?
    Last edited by arceus03; 5th May 2011 at 4:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 3:
    Oh wow, I love reading peoples fics to see how the interpret and use each of our zanpaktous hamster wheel of air is a stroke of genius btw
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- The Leaders of the Gotei 13:
    'Fraid I couldn't actually tell who was who for some of the descriptions at the begining, but I like my battle cry as it were, damn straight nature will kick your a**

Spoiler:- Chapter 3: "I'm not insane, it's just to someone like you everything I say sounds like nonsense!":
    uh huh, what? You've now brought in Doctor Who aswell, and your character is just becoming a Gary Stu even more - I could get into a whole argument how the Doctor wouldn't be able to see shinigami let alone know one to be taken to their Spirit World, but I don't think i'll bother.

Most members are good authors, but I recommend reading up one or a few chapters from Golde's fanfic, NL's fanfic or Eon's fanfic. I'm not saying the other are bad authors, but I personally like these 3 fanfics very much.
    I've actually finally got some inspiration for continuing mine, so brawl scene should be coming up - oh guys btw, how are we all at hand to hand combat? And what style or techniques would you go for?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

I've actually finally got some inspiration for continuing mine, so brawl scene should be coming up - oh guys btw, how are we all at hand to hand combat? And what style or techniques would you go for?
    Oooh. Long time since your last chapter. :3

Oh dear. Hand to hand is my most horrible technique ever. No Kido? Or at least just crossing swords?

<Banner will be added later>

These are the rules - know them by heart
    Our standard club rules apply

Treat everyone with respect and dignity, even if you are a seat higher

Take cover or die when I'm using Kido

Wanting to join our gravejard squad?

Anyone is welcome as long as you:

Be an active and kind member

Drop me a pm with the following:

Nickname (if you have one):

Why do you want to join this squad:

Position interested in (excl Lieutenant/Captain):

Here you will not find other squad's members.

Captain: Cell

Lieutenant: N/A

3rd seat: N/A

4th seat: N/A

5th seat: N/A

Don't forget a leesh when taking them out!

Spoiler:- ::Cell::

Oooh statistics, we like statistics

These are the ones who are no longer part of the squad

Jinchuuriki Hunter - Captain - Resigned

The Doctor - Lieutenant - Inactive

Last edited by Cell; 9th August 2011 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

Spoiler:

Oooh. Long time since your last chapter. :3

Oh dear. Hand to hand is my most horrible technique ever. No Kido? Or at least just crossing swords?

Ahh thankyou =]

Yeah I know, I'll have a little snippet at the beggining of the new chapter as a reminder. I just watched Road to El Dorado again, so I feel like having some fencing in there. So guys, which do you want to be? Street fighting? Martial Arts? [probably taekwondo as I have the most knowledge on this] Wrestling? Fencing?

Can't use Kido because the virus has disrupted the shinigami reiatsu too much, I actually do have someone trying Kido and it exploding in their face to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Also, Congratulations to Cell? The first page has changed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    And congrats to Cell. This is perfect for my Fanfic.
    Thanks, I was actually awaiting some sort of voting, but it seems the first page changed. I'm looking forward to working with you guys your fanfic, Eon. =)

Hmm I would probably use Hakuda to fight, as shunko falls under Kido.

Can't use Kido because the virus has disrupted the shinigami reiatsu too much,

I actually do have someone trying Kido and it exploding in their face to prove it.
    There goes my whole battle style *Glares at his Kido zanpakto*.

Is it a big explosion? :O

Now, my fanfic should get a new chapter this weekend, I'll have some spare time then. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kida
    Yeah I know, I'll have a little snippet at the beggining of the new chapter as a reminder. I just watched Road to El Dorado again, so I feel like having some fencing in there. So guys, which do you want to be? Street fighting? Martial Arts? [probably taekwondo as I have the most knowledge on this] Wrestling? Fencing?
    I mix Martial Arts (also taekwondo, coincidentally) with street fighting. And a little bit of judo, but that's mostly only for throws (I hate judo's joint locks, they're too easy to reverse). So basically, martial arts moves and techniques for maximum damage, but street fighting for the unpredictability factor. Hakuda is actually my best attribute, regardless of which character you're talking about.

Irl, I can use a lot more, but that's my basic style. Unless you're talking Escrima, which got me the nickname "storm".

Quote Originally Posted by Cell
    Thanks, I was actually awaiting some sort of voting, but it seems the first page changed. I'm looking forward to working with you guys your fanfic, Eon. =)
    Mhm. Look forward to it either tonight or tomorrow =D

Nice squad page, btw.

I thought of doing a bit of modification to ILP's quote in Blue's sig, so here.

We're so mad that the Mad Hatter is out of a job.

Our 1st Squad Captain is a giant with a candy addiction
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is a ninja with an archery fetish
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf, with artistic skill that puts Picasso to shame
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy; with a badass complex
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be the only sane one, but actually has a second mind in his head
    Our 8th Squad Captain is AWOL, but nobody seems to mind
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy; perhaps the most normal of the group
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains, enjoys throwing daggers, and oars people for kicks
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane super-nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain hibernates like a bear whenever he feels like it

That's Gotei 13
    It was the best I could do, but I still like ILP's better anyway.

Oooh, new topic!

Make your own variation to ILP's quote!
    Last edited by Eon Master; 5th May 2011 at 8:32 PM.

I don't really have an idea. Just make a catchy first chapter so we get hooked.

Also, try to find a 'fresh' theme. For know, I think kusari's writing a fic about trachery, rotrum about bioroids and Eon is... we don't know yet. Though, it doesn't really matter if the writing is gripping enough for us to keep reading.
    yep. I'm the Stephen King of treachery. It's the same thing everytime you read it but you still read it.

On Blue: I am mildly surprised. I assume s/he's not all the way surgery.

On mental stuff: I'm technically, not totally sane. I tend to carry on conversations with myself for no particular reason and a psychiatrists called me Bi-Polar because of my temper (I manage keep it under control on the net).

NL-For the hand-to-hand style thing: Martial Arts-Southern Praying Mantis style

Not really sure with chapter release date but it will come soon-ish.
    Last edited by kusari; 5th May 2011 at 10:40 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

almost forgot, the mobility was 80, not the kido/reiatsu or whatever i put for 80, anyway, zam, can you make my battle data chart, just switch the numbers for kido/reiatsu and mobility

also, @NL: how is he becoming more gary stu? He hasn't even fought anything or done anything particularly perfect in this chapter. And yes, I just put doctor who in a bleach fanfic, so sue me, ITS A FANFIC. Besides, don't you think there is a reason why the doctor and river can see shinigami? and the fact that river knows jaku? in her words, "spoilers!"

ooh, ilpy quote time

We're so insane, the joker looks at us and says "damn, they are crazy!"

Our 1st Squad Captain is addicted to candy, and is solid golde
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is a silent but deadly green arrow clone
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is a lycan, who's art is the reason Van Gogh cut his ear off
    Our 4th Squad Captain is addicted to cookies, and annihilate all those who make him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is a master chief who loves parties
    Our 6th Squad Captain is a badass, who is a slight perv
    Our 7th Squad Captain looks to be the only sane one, but he is a double edged sword, the other edge being very sharp and on fire
    Our 8th Squad Captain is not here right now, please leave a message after the beep *beep*
    Our 9th Squad Captain is normal, but pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some other captains, enjoys stabbing people, and throwing knives
    Our 11th Squad Captain is insane
    Our 12th Squad Captain is a mad scientist
    Our 13th Squad Captain sleeps all the time

That's Gotei 13
    tried to get it as respectful as possible.... *grabs bankai shield in case of rant explosion*

EDIT: editing my post that is linked to in first post with shinigami info
    Last edited by Lucario0708; 5th May 2011 at 10:12 PM.

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

ya sorry i didn't know

but in fanfic? hell yes

which reminds me, chapter time!
    I haven't seen Doctor Who, so when it became a crossover with that, I just stopped reading. I rarely read crossovers, but when I do, it's only when it involves series that I've watched and enjoyed.

@above: kill NEARLY anyone, all except those who are faster, or who can break through the bonds of your powers, and also those who pierce the heavens
    I think I can get away with near-speed-of-light hax. If I squeeze time close enough. Hell, if we think of Minkowski space-time, I could probably bend that and achieve faster-than-light speeds. Depends on how godmoddy you want to read into my abilities.
    The bonds of my powers? And those who pierce the heavens - well, I shall meet them at the horizon.
    Ah. This actually explains quite a bit. I'll be adapting my fanfic, then. The second female Kenpachi, who would've thought?
    That'd be good, thanks.
    It still says "male" under gender on her profile, though. Might let her know to change that. god, it's hard not to type "he", "him", and "his"
    Ah, I'll get her to change that XD. And yeah, it takes a bit of time getting used to.

Haaah... might be as good a time as any to let you guys know that I've got a split personality first person to say "schizophrenia" gets insulted, because that's incorrect. I'm not a basket case or anything, but usually my other half is a bit more violent which is to say actually violent, as opposed to mostly peaceful, and quite moody. Notice some of those long stretches of time where I never post? That's because I'm switching out frequently. I've mostly got it under control now, but it became very bad at some points during last year, and I had to go through therapy and a load of other stuff I don't feel like going into detail about.
    Ah, I see. So Mr. "The only apparently sane one" isn't quite as sane as we thought am I being a dick again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    This is my updated shingami profile. The other one had so many errors. I had to fix them and update/change some things that fit my characters persona better. No mega changes though.
    Saaaaved. I'll have to reorganise them next weekend, though, because this weekend I'm going on an overnight expedition. Will be fun.

Height: 6 ft. 4"
    Tied for second tallest

District of Origin: did not originate in the soul society, parents were japanese, moved to america, he was born in america
    You had to have gone to Soul Society. Soul Society is the entire afterlife. So you die, go there, and then stuff happens.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    ^^^ Don't worry min I don't have an MSN either. We iz rebelz.
    You should. The group convos are fun.
    Although, ILPy/Golde, I think you should place Jin under Squad 2, without any specific seat, rather than on the Spirit list. The same goes to Dac, who should be placed in Squad 12.

Also, anyone know when the Hell Movie is going to be subbed?
    I think I'll let Golde call this decision, or actually just ask Jin and Da.c. See what they say. How would we label them as? Unseated?

So guys, which do you want to be? Street fighting? Martial Arts? [probably taekwondo as I have the most knowledge on this] Wrestling? Fencing?
    With my tiny frame, and my mentality of brains>brawns, physical fighting is very rarely used. Because of this, I just try and get a hit when I can. As often as I can, I'll try and think a few steps ahead ("If I punch him there, I'm open for a kick, but I might be able to block it") though it doesn't always work as I want.

As for the actual fighting style, it mixes a few hits here and there, from when I've seen other people fight. It's not really planned to be mixed in some special way, though.

I thought of doing a bit of modification to ILP's quote in Blue's sig, so here.
    To be honest, it actually had to be cut down a fair amount, due to character limit. It's why the phrases might be slightly off "That's gotei 13" instead of "that's our gotei 13".

We're so mad that the Mad Hatter is out of a job.

Our 1st Squad Captain is a giant with a candy addiction
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is a ninja with an archery fetish
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf, with artistic skill that puts Picasso to shame
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy; with a badass complex
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be the only sane one, but actually has a second mind in his head
    Our 8th Squad Captain is AWOL, but nobody seems to mind
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy; perhaps the most normal of the group
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains, enjoys throwing daggers, and oars people for kicks
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane super-nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain hibernates like a bear whenever he feels like it

That's Gotei 13

I think the one liners at the beginning sure will be intersting...
    I like quite a few of the changes. A candy addiction, an archery fetish, a second mind of his own and the oars XD.

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    On Blue: I am mildly surprised. I assume she's not all the way surgery.
    Yeah, being only 14, that's going to be difficult to do.
    ooh, ilpy quote time

We're so insane, the joker looks at us and says "damn, they are crazy!"

Our 1st Squad Captain is addicted to candy, and is solid golde
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is a silent but deadly green arrow clone
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is a lycan, who's art is the reason Van Gogh cut his ear off
    Our 4th Squad Captain is addicted to cookies, and annihilate all those who make him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is a master chief who loves parties
    Our 6th Squad Captain is a badass, who is a slight perv
    Our 7th Squad Captain looks to be the only sane one, but he is a double edged sword, the other edge being very sharp and on fire
    Our 8th Squad Captain is not here right now, please leave a message after the beep *beep*
    Our 9th Squad Captain is normal, but pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some other captains, enjoys stabbing people, and throwing knives
    Our 11th Squad Captain is insane
    Our 12th Squad Captain is a mad scientist
    Our 13th Squad Captain sleeps all the time

That's Gotei 13
    Just a heads up, can we not put them in quote boxes? Because then we can't quote them.
    The golde pun is lame .
    I like the "please leave a message after the beep"
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Oooh, new topic!

Make your own variation to ILP's quote!
    Well, I might make a whole version later, but I think this should be my official one/in Blue signature...

Our 9th Squad Captain is a smart-*** who will impale you if you mess with his hat.

almost forgot, the mobility was 80, not the kido/reiatsu or whatever i put for 80, anyway, zam, can you make my battle data chart, just switch the numbers for kido/reiatsu and mobility
    I already had your mobility as 80, and Kido/Reiatsu as 70.

You sure it's not just Rei coming out to play everyone once in a while?

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

[COLOR="LightBlue"][FONT="Arial"]
    uh huh, what? You've now brought in Doctor Who aswell, and your character is just becoming a Gary Stu even more - I could get into a whole argument how the Doctor wouldn't be able to see shinigami let alone know one to be taken to their Spirit World, but I don't think i'll bother.
    seconded.

also, @NL: how is he becoming more gary stu? He hasn't even fought anything or done anything particularly perfect in this chapter. And yes, I just put doctor who in a bleach fanfic, so sue me, ITS A FANFIC. Besides, don't you think there is a reason why the doctor and river can see shinigami? and the fact that river knows jaku? in her words, "spoilers!"
    This is how: "Hi I'm Jaku. I do many things because I am the main character of this story. One thing I do is I'm friends with Doctor Who and the fate of the Bleach- and Doctor Who-verses rests on my shoulders." If I'm correct there, that's what NL was addressing.

I haven't seen Doctor Who, so when it became a crossover with that, I just stopped reading. I rarely read crossovers, but when I do, it's only when it involves series that I've watched and enjoyed.
    Seconded.

I think I can get away with near-speed-of-light hax. If I squeeze time close enough. Hell, if we think of Minkowski space-time, I could probably bend that and achieve faster-than-light speeds. Depends on how godmoddy you want to read into my abilities.
    Nerd ftw

BMJ:Another piecing of writing advice. Listen to music that inspires you to write while you write. I listen to some Rise Against or Acacia Strain and it always helps.

So yeah. That's about it.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Look at the post I just made awaiting approval :P

Spoiler:- Apple Club:
    Last edited by badmanjaro; 6th May 2011 at 1:57 AM.
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

^ i'm pretty sure advertising in other clubs is against the rules bro, but it's a nice idea

@kusari: no where did i put the fate of the universe rested on his shoulders, it just said the doctor needed his help for something, chapter 4 will have the doctor leaving this fic forever, as it was just a minor crossover tid-bit, that adds more plot to the story

@ILPy: well Ichigo didn't die to go to the soul society, he just BECAME a soul reaper, he is still very much alive as far as i know

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Noticed mentioning songs called "blue bird" well Bakuman's opening is also called that. XD Just some trivia. HAHAHA... >.<

And a note: to whoever has not yet added my MSN, DO EET NOW OR SUFFER. XD
    So far it looks like I have Blue and ILP. Nobody else.....? =/ MOO.
    (do you all hate me?) =O

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Well, I might make a whole version later, but I think this should be my official one/in Blue signature...

Our 9th Squad Captain is a smart-*** who will impale you if you mess with his hat.
    Maybe each Captain should do one for themself, and we can use that in the sig (if it doesn't break the character limit).
    Nerd ftw
    Aww Yea.
    @ILPy: well Ichigo didn't die to go to the soul society, he just BECAME a soul reaper, he is still very much alive as far as i know
    When he first became a Shinigami, Rukia effectively leant to him her powers. Ichigo just took too much. Eventually, it would have returned back to normal; Rukia was waiting for her Reiatsu to heal back, and Ichigo can't just keep the powers forever.

When Byakuya pwned him, Ichigo went to Urahara for help. One of the first things he did? He severed the chain between Ichigo's body and his soul. Ichigo is technically dead. His body is effectively, now, a Gigai. That's how he was able to become a Hollow in the first place, which lead to him getting Vaizard powers.

Not to mention, he has been killed at least twice more     Spoiler:

So Ichigo became a Shinigami through two illegal methods. Either one that you choose to do, it would be against the laws of the Seireitei.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by Luke
    I what now.

You're the only person in the club who is godmoddier than I am, and that's saying something, considering my Bankai :/

Oh, and as Piccolo would say: NERD!

^ dbz abriged, go

Ah, I see. So Mr. "The only apparently sane one" isn't quite as sane as we thought am I being a dick again?
    Circ did tell you.

Saaaaved. I'll have to reorganise them next weekend, though, because this weekend I'm going on an overnight expedition. Will be fun.
    Oh cool, have fun.

Tied for second tallest
    I think you mean 3rd, since Dauc is the tallest at 6'6", and Golde is second at 6'5". I'm fourth then, either at 6'3" if you go by Seijuro's profile (and my actual height) or tied with kusari at 6'1" for Rouga's height.

You should. The group convos are fun.
    Just wait 'till I get my laptop for college.

I think I'll let Golde call this decision, or actually just ask Jin and Da.c. See what they say. How would we label them as? Unseated?
    How about Captain Emeritus (former, but retired Captain who is still in service)?

With my tiny frame, and my mentality of brains>brawns, physical fighting is very rarely used. Because of this, I just try and get a hit when I can. As often as I can, I'll try and think a few steps ahead ("If I punch him there, I'm open for a kick, but I might be able to block it") though it doesn't always work as I want.
    Like in Sherlock Holmes? Because that'd be decidedly epic.

To be honest, it actually had to be cut down a fair amount, due to character limit. It's why the phrases might be slightly off "That's gotei 13" instead of "that's our gotei 13".
    That explains it.

I think the one liners at the beginning sure will be intersting...
    I like quite a few of the changes. A candy addiction, an archery fetish, a second mind of his own and the oars XD.
    Mhm.
    =)

Yeah, being only 14, that's going to be difficult to do.
    Not to mention you're required by law to wait until you're a legal adult, iirc.

BMJ:Another piecing of writing advice. Listen to music that inspires you to write while you write. I listen to some Rise Against or Acacia Strain and it always helps.
    Seconded. Also, Rise Against high-five.

Also seconding ILP's idea of the Captains doing their own. And asking for help if yours sucks / you're unimaginative.

Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be Apollo reincarnated; writing, wolves, and insanity abound

Or something. Any suggestions?

WOOT Zam added me too. (for some retarded reason on live.com he doesn't show up on my list but on msn he does. strange) anyway, anyone else who hasn't added me... I COMMAND YOU TO DO SO. and Rex, I COMMAND YOU TO GET MSN. This is an order from a direct superior officer. XD Just kidding. But you might want to get it..... XD

^
    Ichigo broke the law. Does that make him bad? Is he really actually the antagonist of the story and we just don't know it yet? GASP.

ok ok I'm being stupid now. sorry!!! XD

....I don't like waiting for new manga. Waiting sucks. =/

Page 133 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast