Page 137 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 6144

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

New chapter is up!

And it's a cliffhanger. =/ Again. XD

Spoiler:

*Cough* You didn't inspire blueprint at all ILP

Yukio remains my second favorite character.

Spoiler:- Manga:

EDIT: Uhh...I think Luke just gave me a theme song That sucks. I like the music, the voice, not so much. that...is about lack of resolve? Eh-hem. *begins sharpening some javelins and knives agaisnta very large grindstone*

In other news. It seems there now a time-based fullbring (With two parts O.o.) That...has the same beginning form as a certain someone else's.

Blueprint still is aweseom.

And I agree with Arc about Yukio. I was NOT expecting a "Me" either
    Last edited by rotrum; 11th May 2011 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

@kusari: im dying to see your next chapter, it should be fun, and can you pm me your shinigami stats and zan? i'd like to put you in my fic because you were nice enough to put me in yours

and someone smarter than ILPy? *gasp*

and me an ILPy is more like, I'm an average dell inspiron core duo computer, and ILP is a NASA mega computer

anyway

fullbring time!

Fullbring Name: Aegis

Item: the key hung around my neck

Activation description:
    I take the key off it's chain, and "unlock" something invisible, meaning i turn the key. After I turn the key, it disappears, and a large double ended scythe appears.
        Spoiler:- It looks like this:

i then grasp the handle of the scythe

Ability Details:
    I can slow down time with this scythe, to an extent of course, I can only slow it down up to 15 minutes slower than usual, but each extra minute takes up a significant amount of reiatsu, the time returns to normal after it achieves the length of time slowed down, (ie, slow it down 15 minutes slower, lats for 15 minutes. though it takes reiatsu to keep it slowed down

i can also speed up time, the same as slowing down time, except reverse it
    this means i can make myself faster, or my opponent slower, i can only effect one objec at a time, not all of time itself

Second ability:
    Fullbring Name: Chrono

Activation description:
    I spin the scythe, which creates a clock made of energy, i then say "Chrono" and the clock takes physical form, and counts down the minutes left for the opponent, and it changes depending on the current situatuation in battle, if the opponent has the upper hand, the clock goes counter clockwise, if i do, it goes clockwise, when it hits the top, that is the precise moment the opponent is dead
    so this means, i can look at the clock to see if they still live

Ability details: clock part is above, second part is... i can creates round blades of time energy by swinging my scythe, if cut by the blades, the wound will have a "time-lock" which means it cannot heal for the duration of the battle, though those with significantly high reiatsu can break it
    the blades also mean for long range
    also, the scythe itself will be able to fight, as it has a chain at the bottom of the blade, which makes it similar to nnoitora's, i can swing it, but i can also hit with it
    i can also use a significant amount of reiatsu to "fast forward" my wounds, allowing them to have sprung forward in time to where they healed naturally. the greater the wound, the more reiatsu used
    if used in conjunction with my bankai, the gunblade and shield are sheath, and my armor turns dark blue, and the wings disappear

thoughts? criticism? too overpowered? underpowered? unique? corny questions?

@eon: I wanna read your fic now, cant wait for it

also, i've decided on my characters theme, it is

Welcome to the black parade
    by My Chemical Romance

i just LOVE this song

@kida: oh crap, sorry, i didnt know, and uh, *hides from woman's wrath*

i've thought up a theme song for you eon, this is it

Stronger
    by Lazee ft. Dead by April

and ILPy

Na Na Na
    by My Chemical Romance

and ILPy, though the song says in the beginning "drugs gimme drugs..." that does NOT reflect my opinion of you, it's just that the song and tune itself seemed to fit you.

Rotrum....

Resist Stance
    by Bad Religion

NL...

Cinema
    by Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go

this one was tough, kida, just felt like this may have sounded like one for you, i dunno..........

also, i'm buying the most recent issues of the manga of bleach

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Don't forget, I've beaten you in Chess too
    We should have a match again sometimes.

... *breathes* I . AM . A . FEMALE ... *snarl*
    Why do you think my Zanpaktou using the all the powers of Mother Nature. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Ilp and Arceus03: Aww, wow, you have a paired fullbring, which is pretty cool, kinda reminded me of the giant wizards chess board in the Philosphers Stone XD
    Oooh! Popcorn time?

Thanks =D

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Topic:
    Arc

Mhm. Arc's powers aren't exactly useful against me. His protective water bubble thing also fails against my Bankai. (And please, don't say "IT'S NOT A BUBBLE!" because the physics in play won't be stopped by completely encasing yourself in water either. Less damage, perhaps, but not much else.)

Arc: *Water Bubble*

Me: *flying leap into an eight-sided Jyuusei Shuusoku, blasting right through the bubble*

Arc: X.x

Or I could just come straight down while using the same move. Squish.

Mhm. Idk why people think that my Bankai can't do stuff like that just because it's primarily close range. Circ said the same thing at school when I showed the draft to him. It's not easy, but it's possible. And I can still use Tsuzuri Raiden. I suck at Kido, but Hado #11 isn't exactly difficult to pull off.

First chapter either tonight or tomorrow, depending on how tired I am when I get home from practice.
    IT'S NOT A BUBBLE! What I meant to imply when I said bubble was, either way you'd still have to charge through a huge mass of churning, pressurizes water, so inevitably you'd be soaked, at the very least. Since every movement would be like taking a hundred knife stabs to you, I figure being soaked with water would somehow or other put more pain. But I forgot about your Jyuusei Shuusoku, in which, I assume, you'd be shielded from the water?

About Hado #11, though, I could easily counter that with a higher-leveled Kido.

Looking forward to that. =D

Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    I picture that as pretty awesome looking.

Fullbring coming sooner.
    Yeah, provided you don't fall asleep during the fight. XP

Woo.

Manga
        Spoiler:

EDIT:
    OH HAI BLUE!

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    anyway

fullbring time!

Fullbring Name: Aegis

Item: the key hung around my neck

if i do, it goes clockwise, when it hits the top, that is the precise moment the opponent is dead

if used in conjunction with my bankai, the gunblade and shield are sheath, and my armor turns dark blue, and the wings disappear
    Fullbring item is similar to Eon's.

First ability is just a differently-worded version of ILPy's zanpakto, except without the need to cut. I don't think ILPy is going to allow it.

Second ability is... what? It gives you a countdown, and when it's up, the opponent is dead? Sounds cheap

I don't understand the blades of time part.

And no, we don't combine them. It's normally JUST Fullbring, or JUST zanpakto. Because by default,     Spoiler:

To cap, underpowered is a nonexistent issue. Overpowered, maybe a bit, see what others think.
    Last edited by arceus03; 12th May 2011 at 3:03 AM.

Blue is transgendered

Yeah..i DID forget to mention that, didn't i? Completely slipped my mind. Hehe.

anyway, I got my laptop back.
    Since I'm not a good strategist, i don't think im going to reply to all these bleach vs us, us vs us, me vs us, etc etc topics, because I can't even remember half your zanpaktous, atleast to the fullest. ^-^
    Let's see what else we got here...
    I might edit this later when i'm not so disgruntled and nervous, I don't believe if i ever posted my chapter i made, a short prologue called Undead Flowers, I might post it later.
    And until next time. Off I go.. to go..do..something..
    Edit: @Lucario:...Did you just rip off the Judgement Scythe from Dragonfable?EditEdit: (Forgot i tl;dr'ed) Deepest apologies. Either way, this CAN be overpowered depending on the situation/how stubborn you are when rp'ing.
    Editing my edit's edit inside a edit. editception Anyway, i forgot to mention to thank you guys for all being so accepting of my whole thing.

thanks, everyone.

EDITEDITEDITimnotbothering @ the latest post that belongs to Luke, now isn't THAT acid ace from Megaman Starforce? ._. I mean, cmon, it's kind of okay if it's your bio, i wouldn't suggest ripping out armor from another game for a fanfic.
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 13th May 2011 at 3:03 AM.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    And no, we don't combine them. It's normally JUST Fullbring, or JUST zanpakto. Because by default,     Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Since I'm not a good strategist, i don't think im going to reply to all these bleach vs us, us vs us, me vs us, etc etc topics, because I can't even remember half your zanpaktous, atleast to the fullest.
    Gee I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't remember that stuff. XD

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

^
    Oh. I see what you're saying. =)
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    ^
    Oh. I see what you're saying. =)
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Fullbring:

thoughts? criticism? too overpowered? underpowered? unique? corny questions?
    I was instantly reminded of Soul Eater XD don't know why

@kida: oh crap, sorry, i didnt know, and uh, *hides from woman's wrath*
    Lol, No problem XP

NL...

Cinema
    by Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go

this one was tough, kida, just felt like this may have sounded like one for you, i dunno..........
    I'm listening to it now ... good call on the Trance music btw *dances while sitting down*

Oooh! Popcorn time?

Thanks =D
    POPCORN!
    Your welcome.

Woot!

Since I'm not a good strategist, i don't think im going to reply to all these bleach vs us, us vs us, me vs us, etc etc topics, because I can't even remember half your zanpaktous, atleast to the fullest. ^-^
    Me neither. GIF WAR!

@blue: I had no idea anyone else i knew played that game, but I DIDN'T rip it off, i just liked the design.

never seen the soul eater anime

and yes, i know eon's is a key, and CRAP it sounds like ILPy's? I tried my hardest to make it completely DIFFERENT

chapter 4 later today, or tomorrow

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:

Ilp and Arceus03: Aww, wow, you have a paired fullbring, which is pretty cool, kinda reminded me of the giant wizards chess board in the Philosphers Stone XD
    Yeah XD Like that.
    ILP

Forget 30 Xanatos pile-up, try 90 or more. We'd just be mindfucking the audience the entire time.
    Somebody write this, now.
    I was actually comparing Luke to his opponent. Comparing you and him would be toaster to the average computer.
    I want to fight this supercomputer, now.

*Cough* You didn't inspire blueprint at all ILP
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
    and me an ILPy is more like, I'm an average dell inspiron core duo computer, and ILP is a NASA mega computer
    You guys aren't helping, I'm trying to be more modest.
    Ability Details:
    I can slow down time with this scythe, to an extent of course, I can only slow it down up to 15 minutes slower than usual, but each extra minute takes up a significant amount of reiatsu, the time returns to normal after it achieves the length of time slowed down, (ie, slow it down 15 minutes slower, lats for 15 minutes. though it takes reiatsu to keep it slowed down

i can also speed up time, the same as slowing down time, except reverse it
    this means i can make myself faster, or my opponent slower, i can only effect one objec at a time, not all of time itself
    I think this is quite similar to my zanpakutou, but I think maybe we should take a vote to see if the other captains think you need to change it (or just take it away).
    I spin the scythe, which creates a clock made of energy, i then say "Chrono" and the clock takes physical form, and counts down the minutes left for the opponent, and it changes depending on the current situatuation in battle, if the opponent has the upper hand, the clock goes counter clockwise, if i do, it goes clockwise, when it hits the top, that is the precise moment the opponent is dead

Ability details: clock part is above, second part is... i can creates round blades of time energy by swinging my scythe, if cut by the blades, the wound will have a "time-lock" which means it cannot heal for the duration of the battle, though those with significantly high reiatsu can break it
    the blades also mean for long range
    also, the scythe itself will be able to fight, as it has a chain at the bottom of the blade, which makes it similar to nnoitora's, i can swing it, but i can also hit with it
    i can also use a significant amount of reiatsu to "fast forward" my wounds, allowing them to have sprung forward in time to where they healed naturally. the greater the wound, the more reiatsu used
    To be honest, I think just the clock on its own is good enough. It's simple and makes sense, and these extra bits (time-locks, fast-forwarding wounds, etc.) are unneccesary. It would also get rid of the problem of making it like mine.
    And yeah, Fullbring is completely seperate to Zanpakutou powers.
    and ILPy

Na Na Na
    by My Chemical Romance

and ILPy, though the song says in the beginning "drugs gimme drugs..." that does NOT reflect my opinion of you, it's just that the song and tune itself seemed to fit you.
    XD It's a good song, but I don't think it suits me as a theme song. Then again, I think I'm very biased towards the Tron music, and Darth Vader's theme.
    We should have a match again sometimes.
    We should.

I might edit this later when i'm not so disgruntled and nervous, I don't believe if i ever posted my chapter i made, a short prologue called Undead Flowers, I might post it later.

1. Welcome back!
    2. That's why I go to the second post (the first one has a mistake) and just look at all the Zans. All you need to do is remember at least the element each Captain/member controls.
    3. I know you posted a few chapters of a previous story...
    4. Sam and Adam, right?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

^ILP: not Sam and Adam. it's from the episode Tall Tales when Dean tells his version of what happened and makes Sam an overly emotional wuss who is "always saying pansy stuff like that." Sam hugs that guy, who was a witness to one of the Trickster's schemes, and asks him about his feelings.

finally finished Fullbring. Beware for it is long.

Spoiler:- Fullbring:

That's it for now.
    Last edited by kusari; 13th May 2011 at 1:29 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

^ Suck it up
    I forgot about your Zan actually, because you're not with a Squad. Also, no offence, but your not in my Top 10 of Zanpaktous i'd like to use. I HATE Wasps.

I feel like you are out to break my spirit

I wonder if I'm too nice to you...
    sooooo not true no such thing as too nice

This is why:
    meh, I was right. sue me

And I'll prove you wrong. Give me 3 years, and I should start Uni (that sounds so far away, and so close at the same time XD).
    good luck with that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback guys ( I really need it <_<)

Oh and if Kida died I would be pretty bummed. I mean com'on, I JUST got the job. JKJK I would be pretty sad though. The death of ANY captain would probably rip a hole in our Jive...
    if kida died i would be ECSTATIC!!! do you know how much fun life would be without her keeping me in check?

Him. lol. And do I need to tell you my pointer for last semester? But that would make me sound like a jerky nerd

xD
    nerdiness is such a necessary quality for uni. before uni, i dont think I had spent a night in a library ever before

anyway I am still working on my new zan its gonna be sexy

@ILP: you really think it's good with just the clock? okay then, maybe i'll wait for votes from captain, I might just trash everything but the clock part and re-work it a bit

and now, ch 4 time, but first, I'm posting the full character bio with full zan of ryaku, and another character that is revealed in this chapter

Spoiler:- Ryaku Profile:

it seems i took up too much of my time typing this already, so chapter later, other bio laterer

also, this bio is ONLY for a character in my fic, it is NOT me

He's here on our backs
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

I was instantly reminded of Soul Eater XD don't know why

Lol, No problem XP

I'm listening to it now ... good call on the Trance music btw *dances while sitting down*

POPCORN!
    Your welcome.

Woot!

Me neither. GIF WAR!

I was about to watch soul reaper.....then I was like naw.

Quick and random question....is my zanpakuto good enough for you
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Zanpaktou Name; 墓石 (Hakaishi) - Tombstone

Type; Poison

Zanpaktou Spirit; A tall hooded figure. This tall hooded figure stands tall although he is constantly carrying a large coffin that is about the same size he is. The hooded figure is shrouded in black, and neither his face, hands nor feet are visible. The sleeves of the hood are extremely long which prevents his arms from being seen although he is carrying a large heavy coffin. The coffin itself is black and shaped in the stereotyical coffin shape, however there is a crown egraved into it and emphasised by silver paint. Underneath the crown symbol, in golden letters, is written "dis manibus sacrum" (Literal translation: Sacred to the ghost-gods | Translation in a modern day sense: To the memory of)

Release Command; In the memory of Death, smile
    There are two release commands. There is the release command that does not let the zanpaktou go into full release mode (a sort of lazy release and then the full release. For the lazy release to occur, one just needs to say "Smile Hakaishi", for the full release, one must say "In the memory of Death, smile Hakaishi"

Unreleased Details; It is a Baselard. The hilt is black, and so is the sheath.

Shikai Details;
    Upon release of the lazy command (Smile) the Baselard lengthens about five centimetres and becomes extremely flexible. The top part of the hilt bends into a smile. The tip gains a toxic quality to it – i.e. Anyone it pierces gets injected with a poison that will make them writher in great pain, however, it will take multiple doses (hence multiple stabbings) to kill them.

Abilities in this form:
    -Causes intense pain to a person if stabbed.
    -Multiple stabs will cause the death of a person
    -Flexible, hence, can bend, hence stabbing does not have to occur in a straight line

Upon release of the full command (In memory of Death, smile) the Baselard lengthens dramatically until it pierces deep into the ground and takes root. The top part of the hilt then bends into a smile. Out from the ground, a coffin bursts through, identical to the coffin that the zanpaktou spirit carries.

Abilities in this form:
    -Toxic gas: Toxic gas spews from the coffin and can cause death if inhaled. the death would be very slow though. It would take at least an hour for the slow moving poison to fully kill a person, however, it will paralyse the areas it has spread through
    -If I point at the person I am fighting, a Baselard will appear out of thin air and hurtle towards the person. Its tip is also toxic
    -Defense: Upon calling out "Defense", a sheild temporarily appears infront of me to fend off the incoming attack and disappears immediately afterwards
    -If necessary, I can grab a Baselard out of thin air

Bankai Name; Utsukushii Hakaishi

Bankai Details; Upon crying out bankai, the Baselard that lengthened and pierced the ground is sucked into the ground. The coffin opens and out steps a beautiful naked woman. Her eyes remain closed, and her skin is as pale as death. She has rosy red lips with fangs peeping out. Her long silky blonde hair floats behind her. Around her head appears a halo, a halo that is shaped like a crown. Finally, a Baselard appears in her hand, however, the hilt is silver.

-toxic gas: Toxic gas constantly spews from the opened coffin throughout the battle (same capabilities as in shikai)
    -Attack: Utsukushii Hakaishi can attack the enemy and defend me by using the same abilities as the shikai (full)
    -Hair: Upon command, her hair can turn into a batch of writhering snakes that she can send out after the enemy
    -Toxic bite: if a snake, or Utsukushii Hakaishi herself bites someone, then they will die instantly
    -Servant: She has the ability to call any nearby dead people to become her slaves and do her bidding (this ability only works when she is near a cemetary or there are dead people nearby). The limit to the amount of people she can control at a time is based on the riatsu I have remaining. The longer the battle goes on, the fewer dead she can control. She can only summon the dead that are within a ten kilometre radius, though this radius reduces the weaker i am/my riatsu is
    -Immortality: Since she is already dead, stabbing her or piercing through her skin will have no effect

to defeat her, one will either need to severe her head from her body so that she no longer has any control over her body or successfully hurt me.

Anything Else;
    [coming soon]
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 28th July 2011 at 3:55 PM.

finally finished Fullbring. Beware for it is long.

That's it for now.
    Who has too much time on his hands now? Though, that's pretty cool. =D I'd like to see a fanfic with Fullbring in it :P *cougheoncough*

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    \
    if kida died i would be ECSTATIC!!! do you know how much fun life would be without her keeping me in check?

xD
    nerdiness is such a necessary quality for uni. before uni, i dont think I had spent a night in a library ever before
    Wasn't it the other way round?

Check that for ILPy. He is a mega-nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by badmanjaro View Post
    Quick and random question....is my zanpakuto good enough for you
    What's your zanpakto again? *goes to check* Oh, the fire-electric one. I think everyone was fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post

Zanpaktou Name; 墓石 (Hakaishi) - Tombstone

Type; Poison

Zanpaktou Spirit; A tall hooded figure. This tall hooded figure stands tall although he is constantly carrying a large coffin that is about the same size he is. The hooded figure is shrouded in black, and neither his face, hands nor feet are visible. The sleeves of the hood are extremely long which prevents his arms from being seen although he is carrying a large heavy coffin. The coffin itself is black and shaped in the stereotyical coffin shape, however there is a crown egraved into it and emphasised by silver paint. Underneath the crown symbol, in golden letters, is written "dis manibus sacrum" (Literal translation: Sacred to the ghost-gods | Translation in a modern day sense: To the memory of)

Release Command; In the memory of Death, smile
    There are two release commands. There is the release command that does not let the zanpaktou go into full release mode (a sort of lazy release and then the full release. For the lazy release to occur, one just needs to say "Smile Hakaishi", for the full release, one must say "In the memory of Death, smile Hakaishi"

Unreleased Details; It is a Baselard. The hilt is black, and so is the sheath.

Shikai Details;
    Upon release of the lazy command (Smile) the Baselard lengthens about five centimetres and becomes extremely flexible. The top part of the hilt bends into a smile. The tip gains a toxic quality to it – i.e. Anyone it pierces gets injected with a poison that will make them writher in great pain, however, it will take multiple doses (hence multiple stabbings) to kill them.

Abilities in this form:
    -Causes intense pain to a person if stabbed.
    -Multiple stabs will cause the death of a person
    -Flexible, hence, can bend, hence stabbing does not have to occur in a straight line

Upon release of the full command (In memory of Death, smile) the Baselard lengthens dramatically until it pierces deep into the ground and takes root. The top part of the hilt then bends into a smile. Out from the ground, a coffin bursts through, identical to the coffin that the zanpaktou spirit carries.

Abilities in this form:
    -Toxic gas: Toxic gas spews from the coffin and can cause death if inhaled
    -If I point at the person I am fighting, a Baselard will appear out of thin air and hurtle towards the person. Its tip is also toxic
    -Defense: Upon calling out "Defense", a sheild temporarily appears infront of me to fend off the incoming attack and disappears immediately afterwards
    -If necessary, I can grab a Baselard out of thin air

Bankai Name; Utsukushii Hakaishi

Bankai Details; Upon crying out bankai, the Baselard that lengthened and pierced the ground is sucked into the ground. The coffin opens and out steps a beautiful naked woman. Her eyes remain closed, and her skin is as pale as death. She has rosy red lips with fangs peeping out. Her long silky blonde hair floats behind her. Around her head appears a halo, a halo that is shaped like a crown. Finally, a Baselard appears in her hand, however, the hilt is silver.

-toxic gas: Toxic gas constantly spews from the opened coffin throughout the battle
    -Attack: Utsukushii Hakaishi can attack the enemy and defend me by using the same abilities as the shikai (full)
    -Hair: Upon command, her hair can turn into a batch of writhering snakes that she can send out after the enemy
    -Toxic bite: if a snake, or Utsukushii Hakaishi herself bites someone, then they will die
    -Servant: She has the ability to call any nearby dead people to become her slaves and do her bidding (this ability only works when she is near a cemetary or there are dead people nearby). The limit to the amount of people she can control at a time is based on the riatsu I have remaining. The longer the battle goes on, the fewer dead she can control
    -Immortality: Since she is already dead, stabbing her or piercing through her skin will have no effect

to defeat her, one will either need to severe her head from her body so that she no longer has any control over her body or successfully hurt me.

Anything Else;
    [coming soon]
    Woah. That's a nice one. I like it. Mainly because I always win over poison zanpakto And 2 shikai, cool.

Though, you're going to make MC's someone's day EVERY TIME you go bankai. >.> And your zanpakto reminds me of quite a lot of GGX character. Millia, Dizzy, Testament.. Hmm.

Last edited by arceus03; 13th May 2011 at 3:30 AM.

Tch. Do as you like, you'll only make yourself look like more of an idiot.

anyway I am still working on my new zan its gonna be sexy
    Hate to say it hunny, but ... I think I preferred your previous Zan, atleast Chi Rinpa could be seen as cute
    This one just offers fan service ... XD I just yell "id hit that!"

Does anyone else think its a bit too easy for Dac to...kill anyone now?

Ficcy Time again.

Spoiler:- Chapter Five, Stayin' Alive:

I present random funneh XKCD.

Spoiler:- random:
    Last edited by rotrum; 14th May 2011 at 3:51 AM.

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Well, I finally thought of a fullbring that I LOVE. Comments/suggestions are welcome!

Spoiler:- Fullbring<3:

@EDITEDIT: Assuming you have to look at the top of the page before you scroll down, you'll be able to see this. Cmon, guys. Can we please stop wasting a entire page arguing over the ramifications and finer points of teh (EFF)ing definitions of pride and arrogance, etc? Is it really that important? Well i mean maybe in a pyschology or linguistics cla-...oh wait.
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 14th May 2011 at 7:44 PM.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

Woah. That's a nice one. I like it. Mainly because I always win over poison zanpakto And 2 shikai, cool.

Though, you're going to make MC's someone's day EVERY TIME you go bankai. >.> And your zanpakto reminds me of quite a lot of GGX character. Millia, Dizzy, Testament.. Hmm.

Hehe, thank you! I figured I might as well go for the term sexy in a literal manner
    you always win over poison? oh, we will see about that >

i had to google GGX but i dont think there is an animé based on it, its just a video game, so i couldn't watch to see

Tch. Do as you like, you'll only make yourself look like more of an idiot.

Hate to say it hunny, but ... I think I preferred your previous Zan, atleast Chi Rinpa could be seen as cute
    This one just offers fan service ... XD I just yell "id hit that!"
    for starters, i resent that. i have never made myself look like an idiot :| stop being a h8r :P

LMAO i just could not stop laughing at that "fan service"hahahahahahah. however, rangiku is total fan service and she kicks *** :P

Does anyone else think its a bit too easy for Dac to...kill anyone now?
    meh, the one thing all my zan's have had in common is they have all been poison type, hence, it has always been super easy for me to kill people

p.s. i scanned everyone else's zanpaktou, and none of ya'll can laY a finger on me

I > all of you

^ *rolleyes*

i have never made myself look like an idiot :| stop being a h8r :P
    I lol'd so hard. You have no idea how often you make yourself look like an idiot. For starters, saying that none of us can lay a finger on you. Um, hello? Arc's Zanpaktou is a healing water type. Poisons do nothing to him, no matter how potent. And we all know Kida could kick your ass any day of the week, poison or no poison.

Second, you > us? Arrogance. First lesson any Martial Artist learns is that you are never the best. In fact, the very concept of being the best is an illusion. There is always going to be someone who is better than you no matter what you're doing. And even if you do somehow become the best at one thing, it only means that you're the worst at something else. Think about that before talking about being better than everyone.

...also, for someone who loves poisons so much, you seem to be loath to understand the concept that even your own self-assured nature can be toxic if you let it get out of hand. As your signature says, all things are poisons, but it is the dose that makes it toxic.

Ok, semi-philosophical rant over.

The concept behing your Zanpaktou is fine, but the Bankai just made me collapse into a massive laughing fit at the imagined expression on your opponent's face. You don't even need to do anything against most male combatants xD

Fanfic chapter up sometime this weekend, hopefully. I actually have less to do than usual.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

wow, quite a rant.

^ *rolleyes*

I lol'd so hard. You have no idea how often you make yourself look like an idiot. For starters, saying that none of us can lay a finger on you. Um, hello? Arc's Zanpaktou is a healing water type. Poisons do nothing to him, no matter how potent. And we all know Kida could kick your ass any day of the week, poison or no poison.
    I never said poison would be effective against Arc, however, if one depends entirely on the special abilities of their zanpaktou, they aren't strong warriors and would lose in any battle anyway. For example, very early on in bleach, when kira and rangiku fight, Kira loses because he depends heavily on his zanpaktou's ability to make things heavier, however, rangiku's zanpaktou turns to dust s she doesnt have to carry it around. hence he lost. When Mayuri fights the old bount dude, he paralyses the dude, but because of his bount, he is still able to move, but mayuri doenst lose because he doesn't depend on the toxic ability of his zanpaktou, he just has that as an added benefit.
    poison is different from other special abilities in the sense that a poison user can never just rely on the poison, but on their skill. a poisoned sword is still a normal sword with an edge. if you stab someone, they will die from the stab wound, regardless of whether it is poisoned or not. it is not like fire where if someone conjures fire, someone else conjures water to douse it. If i stab you, even if my poison has no effect on you, you will still die from the stab wound. hence, it matters not whether or not Arc is resistant to all forms of poison.

as for kida kicking my hiney, in terms of kida and me, she would beat me hands down, however, in terms of my zanpaktou vs hers, the fight is anybody's. it depends on the elements she chooses, and my skill level at the time of facing her. my lazy release is short range. my full release is long range. NL is a long range fighter, so if i am able to get within close range of her, i have the upper hand.

Second, you > us? Arrogance. First lesson any Martial Artist learns is that you are never the best. In fact, the very concept of being the best is an illusion. There is always going to be someone who is better than you no matter what you're doing. And even if you do somehow become the best at one thing, it only means that you're the worst at something else. Think about that before talking about being better than everyone.
    well, i could point towards bleach examples (byakuya, yoruichi, mayuri, kempachi, yumichika) as examples of arrogance. there is nothing wrong with arrogance if it can be backed up and is based on valid evidence. the strongest characters are always the most arrogant, and with good reason. think about that.

...also, for someone who loves poisons so much, you seem to be loath to understand the concept that even your own self-assured nature can be toxic if you let it get out of hand. As your signature says, all things are poisons, but it is the dose that makes it toxic.
    any nature can be toxic. a humble nature can hurt one's chances, or improve them, by either lowering an enemies guard or by having them go all out just to crush you fully. same as any other nature. no matter what your nature, it can be toxic to you. you just have to acknowledge that, look for the weaknesses in your nature, and cover them well or improve on them.

The concept behing your Zanpaktou is fine, but the Bankai just made me collapse into a massive laughing fit at the imagined expression on your opponent's face. You don't even need to do anything against most male combatants xD
    i know eh. its a very disarming bankai, yet incredibly powerful. like rangiku's b00bs ^_^

Reads above posts and sighs, then sips a drink and mutter something about wishing he had alcohol and actually drank.

Before I say anything, all I ask is why? Honestly aside from fan fics that always die, nobody ever Battles here. Aside from Me and Eon, nothing...so it seems pointless to boast saying you could own all the other captains, since you wouldn't be able to prove it.

@Eon
    Good argument, I agree with you on alot of points.

@Dac

Pride and arrogance are not the exact same thing, they both are similar enough to be used interchangeably without being grammatically incorrect, but they are not the same.

Pride
    -a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.

--the state or feeling of being proud.

---a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one's position or character; self-respect; self-esteem.

Yoruichi and Byakuya are shining examples of Pride, The latter having it as a character defining trait.

Arrogance
    -offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.
    --making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud.

[Thus we see this nor pride, its an overdose of it.]

Kenpachi, Yumichika and Mayuri all show this, and all nearly die for it.

Now to link this explanation to the club, I'll use the four Royal members, Arc, Dre, Dac and MC.

Arc is modest.

Modest-having or showing a moderate or humble estimate of one's merits, importance, etc.; free from vanity, egotism, boastfulness, or great pretensions.

He even never rubs his importance in anyone's face, he does boast about having an advantage over fire and poison, but otherwise okay.

Dre is indifferent.

He doesn't care that his is royalty or not, he just wants to have fun and get crunk. XD Seriously, he shows no signs of caring about his royal lineage, in fact we only know about it via his back story.

Dac is arrogant.

He is the most, flashy, narcissistic, overconfident and boastful captain/former captain out of all of us. Kida tells us he has good points, and a few know he has them, but its hard to see with all that ego in the way.

MC is prideful.

I pride myself on being my absolute best, not conforming to anyone's ideals but choosing and following what I personally believe in. I know I'm not the most physically strongest,the fastest, most defensive, most endurant, intelligent or most adept with Kido.

I know this and know my limits in those categories, yet I still have Pride in the fact that I am not the worst or best at any of those, and could take on anyone better than me in one or two particular areas with will skill and experience with the others.

Pride= Proud of yourself even with your short comings and still having the balls/guts to believe your hot stuff anyway.

Arrogance= Believing you are the best and nobody can tell you otherwise.
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 14th May 2011 at 12:37 PM.

Page 137 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast