Page 138 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 6182

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #3426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    ^ILP: not Sam and Adam. it's from the episode Tall Tales when Dean tells his version of what happened and makes Sam an overly emotional wuss who is "always saying pansy stuff like that." Sam hugs that guy, who was a witness to one of the Trickster's schemes, and asks him about his feelings.
    Ah, right. It's been a while since I've seen that episode. It didn't look like Dean, so I thought Adam.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    finally finished Fullbring. Beware for it is long.

        Spoiler:- Fullbring:


    That's it for now.
    I really like it. I've added it in to my list of fullbring profiles.
    Speaking of which, I'll try and get around to organising it today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    sooooo not true no such thing as too nice

    good luck with that :P

    if kida died i would be ECSTATIC!!! do you know how much fun life would be without her keeping me in check?

    xD
    nerdiness is such a necessary quality for uni. before uni, i dont think I had spent a night in a library ever before
    >.> Now that you've said it, I'm worried.

    Whythankyou.

    *Smacks* Don't say something like that again. And if it were to happen, I'll be on your back. With a whip. Made of chains. On fire.

    And I'm not really a bookworm. To be honest, I'm really lazy. I have an exam in 5 days, and I know I need to revise some sections in depth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    @ILP: you really think it's good with just the clock? okay then, maybe i'll wait for votes from captain, I might just trash everything but the clock part and re-work it a bit
    Yeah, I think that's fine.
    And I haven't saved Ryaku's profile because he's an OC that will, very likely, only appear in your fic only.

        Spoiler:- Da.c's Bankai:

    And I just want everyone to remember:
    Somewhere out there, in an alternate universe, is a Da.c with a naked man as his bankai.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Check that for ILPy. He is a mega-nerd.
        Spoiler:- Chapter Five, Stayin' Alive:

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- random:
    XKCD is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Well, I finally thought of a fullbring that I LOVE. Comments/suggestions are welcome!

        Spoiler:- Fullbring<3:
    That's awesome, I really like it XD. Saved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    for starters, i resent that. i have never made myself look like an idiot :| stop being a h8r :P
    I disagree, you have And even if it isn't any specific instances, you're personality makes us shake our head and sigh often enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    p.s. i scanned everyone else's zanpaktou, and none of ya'll can laY a finger on me

    I > all of you
    That's not true. Everyone can, understand the right circumstances (some more extreme than others) can beat everyone else. For example, if MC was near a volcano, his Supernova Blast Burn would definitely beat Arc. In his Bankai, it says that healing takes up reiatsu, and he can't do his Last Resort Healing move if he has half of his reiatsu, which MC can force Arc to deplete.

    So don't get too cocky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    I never said poison would be effective against Arc, however, if one depends entirely on the special abilities of their zanpaktou, they aren't strong warriors and would lose in any battle anyway.
    You yourself said "none of ya'll can laY a finger on me". Arc very clearly can, because his abilities are stronger than yours, and the fact that he's a Kidou master. Effectively, you become a melee user with kidou, while Arc still has his water element, and HIS kidou. You are entirely incorrect here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    as for kida kicking my hiney, in terms of kida and me, she would beat me hands down, however, in terms of my zanpaktou vs hers, the fight is anybody's. it depends on the elements she chooses,
    "Depending on the element she chooses" and why would she choose NOT to use the element that would lead to her winning the fight, short term or long term wise? If she wanted to, she could use water for the immediate advantage. Or she could use her other elements, if she has a different plan that would work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    there is nothing wrong with arrogance if it can be backed up and is based on valid evidence. the strongest characters are always the most arrogant, and with good reason. think about that.
    Yes there is something wrong with arrogance, even if you can back it up. As you can see by Szayel's fight, he himself was arrogant - sure he could back it up - but it was his downfall against Mayuri. Mayuri had, in a backwards way, the modesty of being able to say "I am not perfect", which allowed him to win. And it was this modesty that made him prepare for any and every situation, effectively, and use the superhuman drug on Szayel.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  2. #3427
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

    @Dac

    Pride and arrogance are not the exact same thing, they both are similar enough to be used interchangeably without being grammatically incorrect, but they are not the same.
    i agree, they are not the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Pride
    -a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.

    --the state or feeling of being proud.

    ---a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one's position or character; self-respect; self-esteem.

    Yoruichi and Byakuya are shining examples of Pride, The latter having it as a character defining trait.
    I completely disagree. Remember when Byakuya was fighting kempachi in the zanpaktou arc? He was so surprised tat kempachi could catch him that it actually showed on his face. Pride = confidence in your skill. Arrogance is belief that your skill is better than that of others. In that instance, he clearly believed he was better than kempachi. Another instance is when Byakuya fought Ichigo in the early episodes, he believed Ichigo to be so pathetic, he did not notice Ichigoś growth in skilluntil it was too late, and remember when Ichigo first released his bankai? byakuya did not believe it was a bankai till he got cut. hence, arrogance, not pride.

    I cannot think of any arrogant instances for yoruichi, so imma give you that one.



    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Arrogance
    -offensive display of superiority or self-importance; overbearing pride.
    --making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights; overbearingly assuming; insolently proud.

    [Thus we see this nor pride, its an overdose of it.]

    Kenpachi, Yumichika and Mayuri all show this, and all nearly die for it.

    I beg to differ once more.

    Yumichika has never almost died because of his arrogance and vanity, he has always almost died because of his pride as a squad 11 person, though he is clearly very weak without use of his zanpaktou's kido abilities, so when he doesnt use them, he has pretty much always lost. that has nothing to do with his arrogance.

    Mayuri has never almost died because of his arrogance either, he has only almost died because he has tried to keep the opponent he was fighting alive for later experimentation. When they injure him beyond a point, then he snaps and really battles, but before that he is essentially trying to paralyse and capture them.

    Kempachi.... he has almost lost a fight (the one with nnoitora (sp?) ) due to his reckless nature, not due to his arrogant nature. he ddnt lose because he believed he was better and nnoitoria proved him wrong, he almost lost because he was not tinkin as he fought, when he slowed down to think, he won.



    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

    Now to link this explanation to the club, I'll use the four Royal members, Arc, Dre, Dac and MC.

    Arc is modest.

    Modest-having or showing a moderate or humble estimate of one's merits, importance, etc.; free from vanity, egotism, boastfulness, or great pretensions.

    He even never rubs his importance in anyone's face, he does boast about having an advantage over fire and poison, but otherwise okay.

    Dre is indifferent.

    He doesn't care that his is royalty or not, he just wants to have fun and get crunk. XD Seriously, he shows no signs of caring about his royal lineage, in fact we only know about it via his back story.

    Dac is arrogant.

    He is the most, flashy, narcissistic, overconfident and boastful captain/former captain out of all of us. Kida tells us he has good points, and a few know he has them, but its hard to see with all that ego in the way.

    MC is prideful.

    I pride myself on being my absolute best, not conforming to anyone's ideals but choosing and following what I personally believe in. I know I'm not the most physically strongest,the fastest, most defensive, most endurant, intelligent or most adept with Kido.

    I know this and know my limits in those categories, yet I still have Pride in the fact that I am not the worst or best at any of those, and could take on anyone better than me in one or two particular areas with will skill and experience with the others.

    Pride= Proud of yourself even with your short comings and still having the balls/guts to believe your hot stuff anyway.

    Arrogance= Believing you are the best and nobody can tell you otherwise.
    i cannot disagree with this aalysis. i think its pretty spot on for everyone
    plus we all know, ya'll would not love me half as much without my awesome ego

    now onto ILP. you are a tougher cookie.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post


    >.> Now that you've said it, I'm worried.

    Whythankyou.

    *Smacks* Don't say something like that again. And if it were to happen, I'll be on your back. With a whip. Made of chains. On fire.

    And I'm not really a bookworm. To be honest, I'm really lazy. I have an exam in 5 days, and I know I need to revise some sections in depth.
    this is going to sound absolutely terrible but my mind is so skewered after exams (i had exams all through april) and when i study for exams, i listen to one song on repeat for the entire time i study, so for that entire month, all i was listening to was S&M by rihanna, so anytime i hear chains, i remember the line "sticks and stonesmay break my bones but chains and whips excite me"
    who knew..... subliminal messaging works xD

    on a more positive note, i am sure that threat would be scary to anyone who hasn' t heard that rihanna song

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    That's quite interesting, having 2 types of releases. I think Yumichika does something similar, no?
    yeah, i kind of got the idea from yumichika. In all my fics, and i always state this, i hate people seeing my zanpaktou in released form because i like to keep it a secret, and its abilities a secret, just to remain mysterious and whatnot, hence a fake release would be most necessary to keep the real release underwraps. my fighting style is basically to use kido and flash step and only release my zan as a last resort, and even then, i now have a lazy release, so for me to do the real release, my oponent would prety much have to be another captain/lieutenant

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post


    Presumably, you yourself are affected by this toxic gas? You would likely have some form of a resistance but not an immunity. And I think saying "it causes death if inhaled" makes it sound too powerful. Instant death in shikai? Perhaps something more like, it causes paralysis, or severe pain, etc. that worsens over time, and will cause death if not treated.
    it doesnt make sense for the user to be affected by his own zanpaktou's ability.
    oooh, in shikai form, i did not mean instant death. i sort of had it in my head the same way mayuri's toxic gas works. like, how people inhale it, slowly faint and die eventually, but maybe a a slower pace than that. sorry i did not specify

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Oh, and I assume there's a limit to the amount of Baselards you can summon, otherwise it seems like Zam's zan as well as all this poison stuff.
    going to check up on Zam's zan.

    checked

    nah, its completely different. Zam's zan has the ability to manifest multiple blades at a time which he shoots at the enemy. like the blind dude from bleach.

    my ability is more like, a gun. with a gun, you can only shoot one bullet at a time rght? i can only summon and direct two swords at a time towards an enemy (one from each hand)

    so its like i raise one hand, a sowrd appears, i point at the enemy, and it hurtles towards them, and if i need to, i can pull a sword out of this air with my hand(s).

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!
    This will be, I think, a useless ability in the Soul Society, as anyone who dies is reincarnated on Earth. And seeing as how no matter where you are, there HAS to be a dead body underneath you (no matter HOW old), you should limit it to a body that's been long for X days/weeks/months/years.
    And I just want everyone to remember:
    Somewhere out there, in an alternate universe, is a Da.c with a naked man as his bankai.
    hm.... well, i did not think of it that way. the soul society does have cemetaries (e.g. the one byakuya visits t remember his wife), and the ability is very useful for when you are in an area where multiple people have just been massacred. tha being said, hm, I think i should put a limit on how deep the body can be, because, as you said, no matter where you are, there has to be a dead body underneath you, but it will be SO deep underneath you if you aren't at a cemetary/graveyard, and the body probably would not be able to claw its way out esecially if we are in a cemented area. So i will just check the standard burial depth and edit that

    as for that alternate universe
    this universe lets me stun lesbians/bisexual women and heterosexual/bisexual males (i am canadian, we are so politically correct when it comes to these things....)
    that universe lets me stun heterosexual/bisexual women and gay/bisexual men


    win - win


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    I disagree, you have And even if it isn't any specific instances, you're personality makes us shake our head and sigh often enough.
    :P and you know you love it

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    That's not true. Everyone can, understand the right circumstances (some more extreme than others) can beat everyone else. For example, if MC was near a volcano, his Supernova Blast Burn would definitely beat Arc. In his Bankai, it says that healing takes up reiatsu, and he can't do his Last Resort Healing move if he has half of his reiatsu, which MC can force Arc to deplete.
    meh, and i meant under the right circumstances, i can trump you all for give me for not being specific to the circumstances at which i can pwn all of you

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post


    So don't get too cocky.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL i could not stop laughing at this
    i am so cocky
    but careful, and i do think things through. which makes me the most ANNOYING combination alive

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    You yourself said "none of ya'll can laY a finger on me". Arc very clearly can, because his abilities are stronger than yours, and the fact that he's a Kidou master. Effectively, you become a melee user with kidou, while Arc still has his water element, and HIS kidou. You are entirely incorrect here.
    Arc is mainly healing, and his offensive type attacks are long range (including kido. me being one of the best at flash step, coupled with a short range zanpaktou give me the advantage, with or without poison.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    "Depending on the element she chooses" and why would she choose NOT to use the element that would lead to her winning the fight, short term or long term wise? If she wanted to, she could use water for the immediate advantage. Or she could use her other elements, if she has a different plan that would work.
    because each element has its strengths and weaknesses against me. if she chooses water, that makes her extremely long range, which would put her at an immediate diadvantage. if she chose earth, however, and used her earthquake move, that would definately make me lose my footing and have to resort to my full shikai release which is long range, and then we would be on even turn in terms of long range and short range, and then it becomes my power vs her power, however, earth has no advantage over poison, and vice versa, so it would be purely a battle of wit and skill. in that kind of battle, it is impossible to predict who would win because i am very smart, but so is NL.

    there is no element that gives her a clear advantage, however, water gives her a clear disadvantage, especially since she uses a paint brush as her weapon, hence, she would almost guaranteed lose in a short range battle if she chose water to beat me. gosh ILP, i expected better tactics from you

    fire would allow NL quick,rapid attacks tat would keep me at bay, that would be an excellent element for her to use against me instead. hence i will repeat "depending on the element she chooses, and the tactics she uses"

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Yes there is something wrong with arrogance, even if you can back it up. As you can see by Szayel's fight, he himself was arrogant - sure he could back it up - but it was his downfall against Mayuri. Mayuri had, in a backwards way, the modesty of being able to say "I am not perfect", which allowed him to win. And it was this modesty that made him prepare for any and every situation, effectively, and use the superhuman drug on Szayel.
    incorrect!

    Mayuri studied the fight ishida had with syazel and CAME PREPARRED. in a reverse situation, syazel wuld have done the same. Mayuri did not do any backup moves/tactics, he came in knowing his oponents abilites and how to counter them.
    mayuri's "i am not perfect line" is the definition of his arrogace. His reason to exist would be nullified if he became perfect, so he is arrogant about his imperfection but constant improvement. it isnt a twisted sense of humility. it is still just pure arogance.

    have you ever met a gymnast? they work and train 24 7 to achieve perfection, hence if they want to boast, they should be given the right to because of how hard they worked to get to to where they are.


    wow. fun discussion

    EDIT: too lazy to do another post

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    EDIT: *faceplants on desk* Not again, Dauc. And in no way is this fun. Do you enjoy giving people headaches? Because you excell at it. great, I probably just added to his ego :P

    I'll get to your points in a little bit...
    i am just enjoying this because you feel the need to prove me incorrect and bring me down a peg or two. but we all know this is impossible, however, you feel the urge to try, and that will cause you a headache because i do bring up extremely valid points, and so to counter them you do have to think

    and yes, my ego has increased slightly from your compliment
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 14th May 2011 at 4:54 PM.

  3. #3428
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MC
    Reads above posts and sighs, then sips a drink and mutter something about wishing he had alcohol and actually drank.
    Agreed. My entire gene pool is practically filled with alcohol anyway, so I was really wishing for some type of liquor.

    French, German, Irish, British, and Russian, if anyone was wondering.

    Thanks to you and ILP for elaborating on my meanings.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    I think Yumichika does something similar, no?
    Yep. Anyone could probably do it. For example, instead of "Attack and Defend, Tanryoku no Rei", I could just say "Attack, Tanryoku no Rei", or "Defend, Tanryoku no Rei" to summon just my Shikai sword or shield, and give me a partial enhancement boost.

    Agreeing with all your points on Dauc's Zanpaktou, btw. I didn't really give it a thorough look, as I was a bit preoccupied at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    Somewhere out there, in an alternate universe, is a Da.c with a naked man as his bankai.
    *dies of extreme laughter* You channeled Jin with that one, Ant ;p

    @Blue: I love that Fullbring idea ;p
    Although, I do find it ironic that the water creature is faster while the lightning creature is slow. A bit backwards, don't you think?

    @kusari: A very original Fullbring. Tarot cards ftw.

    Fanfic either tonight or tomorrow.

    EDIT: *faceplants on desk* Not again, Dauc. And in no way is this fun. Do you enjoy giving people headaches? Because you excell at it. great, I probably just added to his ego :P

    I'll get to your points in a little bit...

    EDIT 2.0: In no particular order. I just grabbed whatever drew my attention at the time, and there's quite a bit to comment on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    meh, and i meant under the right circumstances, i can trump you all for give me for not being specific to the circumstances at which i can pwn all of you
    This is also true for all of us as well, so your point here is moot regardless. It's not like you're the only one who uses your brain in a fight, and some of us don't even need to :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    plus we all know, ya'll would not love me half as much without my awesome ego
    *rolleyes* I'm sure several of us would like you a bit more if you were just prideful and not arrogant. Though I'm sure we'd miss mocking you from time to time

    I completely disagree. Remember when Byakuya was fighting kempachi in the zanpaktou arc? He was so surprised tat kempachi could catch him that it actually showed on his face. Pride = confidence in your skill. Arrogance is belief that your skill is better than that of others. In that instance, he clearly believed he was better than kempachi. Another instance is when Byakuya fought Ichigo in the early episodes, he believed Ichigo to be so pathetic, he did not notice Ichigoś growth in skilluntil it was too late, and remember when Ichigo first released his bankai? byakuya did not believe it was a bankai till he got cut. hence, arrogance, not pride.
    I will agree with you here, Byakuya is arrogant. You also forgot his fight with Renji as another example, though.

    However, Byakuya differs from you in that he is willing to go into battle and do whatever is necessary to acchieve his victory. When he fought Ichigo, he used Senkei, which he reserves for opponents whom he considers worthy, against someone who he thought was trash. In effect, he quashed his own pride to fight Ichigo on even terms. You're incapable of diong this. Byakuya also believes that he can triumph no matter how hopeless the situation seems, in effect making him more like Ichigo. He has a huge ammount of pride in his skills, but he also knows when he's wrong and will praise others when they deserve it (i.e. him throwing the fight against Ichigo, him praising Renji for his final effort to kill him). You're also incapable of this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    it doesnt make sense for the user to be affected by his own zanpaktou's ability.
    Not true. Several Zanpaktou can affect the user, ILP's being a prime example of this. Not that it has any bearing on this, but I thought I'd point it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    Yumichika has never almost died because of his arrogance and vanity, he has always almost died because of his pride as a squad 11 person, though he is clearly very weak without use of his zanpaktou's kido abilities, so when he doesnt use them, he has pretty much always lost. that has nothing to do with his arrogance.
    One word: Ganju. A perfect example of Yumichika's arrogance. You can't deny that if he'd been serious from the start (with Fuji Kujaku or his shunpou speed, not Ruriiro Kujaku [sp?]) and stopped toying with Ganju, he would've had no problem with him. Instead, he lost in a very embarassing way :P

    Mayuri has never almost died because of his arrogance either, he has only almost died because he has tried to keep the opponent he was fighting alive for later experimentation. When they injure him beyond a point, then he snaps and really battles, but before that he is essentially trying to paralyse and capture them.
    Uryuu. Mayuri underestimated and mocked him from the start. Showing him the picture of his grandfather, telling him about the experimentation on the Quincy's, and beating his daughter despite Uryuu's protests while Uryuu was helpless to stop him are all major indicators of this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    Kempachi.... he has almost lost a fight (the one with nnoitora (sp?) ) due to his reckless nature, not due to his arrogant nature. he ddnt lose because he believed he was better and nnoitoria proved him wrong, he almost lost because he was not tinkin as he fought, when he slowed down to think, he won.
    If you think about it, Kenpachi's refusal to fight with actual kendo is a form of arrogance, and he nearly lost to Nnoitra because of it. He literally halves his strength just because he thinks that it's overkill to use both hands on a sword. His sealing of his powers even against stronger opponents is also arrogance, and it nearly cost him his life against Ichigo. If he'd been going all-out once he realized Ichigo was stronger than him (i.e. once Ichigo mastered Zangetsu), he would've won. Instead, he decided to prolong the fight just because he thought it'd be more enjoyable. Again Ichynose in the Bount arc, he underestimates Saikoku Nijigasume (sp?) and gets trapped. Sure, he breaks out, but if he'd actually started trying when Ichynose first unveiled the technique, he would've had no problem with him, but instead he toys with him just to have more fun. Kenpachi is actually one of the most arrogant people in Bleach, imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    Arc is mainly healing, and his offensive type attacks are long range
    Not technically true. Arc's water attacks are also quite powerful in close combat, and are perfect for hemming his opponent in so he can strike them. Faster opponents don't necessarily have an advantage against him if he plays it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dauc
    Arguments against NL.
    Which is why Kida's Bankai can combine elements and use multiple types at once to cover for the weaknesses of each individual element. And even if you're faster and a close-range type, that doesn't guarantee victory against her either, I'm the same way to an even greater extent, and I can't win against her outright, not without some crazy tactics.

    incorrect!

    Mayuri studied the fight ishida had with syazel and CAME PREPARRED. in a reverse situation, syazel wuld have done the same. Mayuri did not do any backup moves/tactics, he came in knowing his oponents abilites and how to counter them.
    mayuri's "i am not perfect line" is the definition of his arrogace. His reason to exist would be nullified if he became perfect, so he is arrogant about his imperfection but constant improvement. it isnt a twisted sense of humility. it is still just pure arogance.
    No backup tactics? Every move he made in that battle involved a backup tactic of some sort. He had no idea that Szayel would try to use Nemu as a method to rebirth himself (horrible grammar >.>), but he came prepared for that scenario anyway. And your argument about the "I am not perfect" line doesn't make logical sense. Arrogance about a weakness? What. And he said that constant improvement is better than being perfect, because it keeps the person in perspective, which he displays through a lack of arrogance in that battle. Yes, he has his arrogant moments, but he knows that without proper preperation, he wouldn't have won.

    I have nothing else to say right now.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 14th May 2011 at 5:12 PM.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."



  4. #3429
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14U.C
    because each element has its strengths and weaknesses against me. if she chooses water, that makes her extremely long range, which would put her at an immediate diadvantage. if she chose earth, however, and used her earthquake move, that would definately make me lose my footing and have to resort to my full shikai release which is long range, and then we would be on even turn in terms of long range and short range, and then it becomes my power vs her power, however, earth has no advantage over poison, and vice versa, so it would be purely a battle of wit and skill. in that kind of battle, it is impossible to predict who would win because i am very smart, but so is NL.
    Who said Water had to be long range, it can be close range too. I could just draw water from within the ground and shoot it up your ass
    Earth has the advantage over poison in that I can create an antidote, all toxins are derived from a naturally occuring compound, all I have to do is infect myself, my body will work out how the toxin affects my biochemistry and the Earth will respond and provide me with an antidote.
    Fire, if it reaches a high enough temperature, would perhaps denature the structure of your poison, thus rendering it useless. So, Fire types weilded by Captain class shinigami would definatly be a problem for you.
    Air, I would just blow the poison clouds away, and wave as they pass by =]

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    EDIT: *faceplants on desk* Not again, Dauc. And in no way is this fun. Do you enjoy giving people headaches? Because you excell at it. great, I probably just added to his ego :P

    I'll get to your points in a little bit...
    No, he's just trying to become as unpopular as possible.
    I HATE arrogance, and you, Da.c are arrogant; it doesn't matter if you have something to back it up, or it's 'justified', you should still be humble and modest for the gifts that life gives you, it can take it away just as easily as it came to you.
    Ego is nothing but a repellent to most people.

    Now, I suggest we all just lie down but someone hurts themselves.

    BTW, whose watching Eurovision? and if so, who wants to know the drinking game for it >D
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 14th May 2011 at 5:26 PM.

  5. #3430
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    Who said Water had to be close range. I could just draw water from within the ground and shoot it up your ass
    Earth has the advantage over poison in that I can create an antidote, all toxins are derived from a naturally occuring compound, all I have to do is infect myself, my body will work out how the toxin affects my biochemistry and the Earth will respond and provide me with an antidote.
    Fire, if it reaches a high enough temperature, would perhaps denature the structure of your poison, thus rendering it useless. So, Fire types weilded by Captain class shinigami would definatly be a problem for you.
    Air, I would just blow the poison clouds away, and wave as they pass by =]

    oh no..... not you too :|

    did you ompletely miss the part where i specififed that a poison user never relies on their poison, but on ther skill, and that their poison is just an added benefit?
    mayuri and soifon are the first two examples that come to mind. neither ever sits on their asses and blows poison towards an opponent. it is just an added benefit on their zanpaktous. not once in my arguement did i say you would be affected by my poison, i did say you would be affected by the range of my zanpaktou vs yours. and i never said water was close range. i said it was long range :| really, if you are gonna attack me, at least attack what i wrote :|


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post


    No, he's just trying to become as unpopular as possible.
    I HATE arrogance, and you, Da.c are arrogant; it doesn't matter if you have something to back it up, or it's 'justified', you should still be humble and modest for the gifts that life gives you, it can take it away just as easily as it came to you.
    Ego is nothing but a repellent to most people.
    EDIT: decided to get rid of this emotional rant. NL and I handled this in private ^_^


    p.s. eon master, i will get back to you later. i am feeling tired right now

    EDIT: ok, rested up a bit. you bring up some valid points

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    This is also true for all of us as well, so your point here is moot regardless. It's not like you're the only one who uses your brain in a fight, and some of us don't even need to :P
    haha. wellyeah. thats the wonderful thing about this, anyone can beat anyone in the right circumstances. i just am teh only one who will make sure you know that you can be beaten by me


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post


    *rolleyes* I'm sure several of us would like you a bit more if you were just prideful and not arrogant. Though I'm sure we'd miss mocking you from time to time
    go on..... admit it..... you know you love me.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    I will agree with you here, Byakuya is arrogant. You also forgot his fight with Renji as another example, though.
    he beat renji though, right? and as far as i know, he didnot almost lose. he did nt even get a scratch on him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    However, Byakuya differs from you in that he is willing to go into battle and do whatever is necessary to acchieve his victory. When he fought Ichigo, he used Senkei, which he reserves for opponents whom he considers worthy, against someone who he thought was trash. In effect, he quashed his own pride to fight Ichigo on even terms. You're incapable of diong this. Byakuya also believes that he can triumph no matter how hopeless the situation seems, in effect making him more like Ichigo. He has a huge ammount of pride in his skills, but he also knows when he's wrong and will praise others when they deserve it (i.e. him throwing the fight against Ichigo, him praising Renji for his final effort to kill him). You're also incapable of this.
    that's quite an incorrect assumption to make. just because you have no recollection of me admitting defeat to anyone does nt mean that i have never done so. i am pretty sure i have admitted defeat to ILP, NL and probably Golde on multiple debates, and i am 100% sure that i have complimented ILP, NL, FS, and most of the older members (though i cant remember). just look at older posts of mine as evidence.
    but as for the fighting someone on even footing i am probably like yumichika in the sense that if i have an advantage, i will use it, i would not choose to fight fair. but i dont think that has anything to do with arrogance. its more to do with pride.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    Not true. Several Zanpaktou can affect the user, ILP's being a prime example of this. Not that it has any bearing on this, but I thought I'd point it out.
    meh, imma give you that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

    One word: Ganju. A perfect example of Yumichika's arrogance. You can't deny that if he'd been serious from the start (with Fuji Kujaku or his shunpou speed, not Ruriiro Kujaku [sp?]) and stopped toying with Ganju, he would've had no problem with him. Instead, he lost in a very embarassing way :P
    oh yeah!!! i completely forgot about that one! though it wasn; t because yumichika thought he had better skills than ganju, it was because of yumi's vanity. Ganju was ugly, and hence, he could not take Ganju seriiously. the fault for that loss ws his vanity, not his arrogance.
    hm.... or maybe a bit of both.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post


    Uryuu. Mayuri underestimated and mocked him from the start. Showing him the picture of his grandfather, telling him about the experimentation on the Quincy's, and beating his daughter despite Uryuu's protests while Uryuu was helpless to stop him are all major indicators of this.
    unless my memory is incorrect, mayuri mocks all the peope he battles with, but he wanted ishida as a test subject at first and so fought to obtain him alive before getting angry and going all out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post


    If you think about it, Kenpachi's refusal to fight with actual kendo is a form of arrogance, and he nearly lost to Nnoitra because of it. He literally halves his strength just because he thinks that it's overkill to use both hands on a sword. His sealing of his powers even against stronger opponents is also arrogance, and it nearly cost him his life against Ichigo. If he'd been going all-out once he realized Ichigo was stronger than him (i.e. once Ichigo mastered Zangetsu), he would've won. Instead, he decided to prolong the fight just because he thought it'd be more enjoyable. Again Ichynose in the Bount arc, he underestimates Saikoku Nijigasume (sp?) and gets trapped. Sure, he breaks out, but if he'd actually started trying when Ichynose first unveiled the technique, he would've had no problem with him, but instead he toys with him just to have more fun. Kenpachi is actually one of the most arrogant people in Bleach, imo.
    that is a ridiculously round-about way of seeing his refusal to fight with kendo. i just think he did not like kendo because it involved discipline which he hates. but meh. i am too lazy to argue otherwise on this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post


    Not technically true. Arc's water attacks are also quite powerful in close combat, and are perfect for hemming his opponent in so he can strike them. Faster opponents don't necessarily have an advantage against him if he plays it right.
    nothing has an advantage over anything if played right

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post



    Which is why Kida's Bankai can combine elements and use multiple types at once to cover for the weaknesses of each individual element. And even if you're faster and a close-range type, that doesn't guarantee victory against her either, I'm the same way to an even greater extent, and I can't win against her outright, not without some crazy tactics.
    unless i misread, she cannot use multiple types in her shikai form without completely draining herself. hence all one needs is to bounce around, avoiding her combined elemental attacks, sh gets wiped out, collapses, and victory. only her bankai can comboine multiple types for prolongued usage. and meh, the one thing all my zanpaktous have had in common (other than being poison type) is they have all been the perfect partner zanpaktou to NL, and a great challenge for NL to beat. well, thats not one thing, but meh. my zan compliments hers to make it that if we were partners, we would be unbeatable, no matter the opponent, but it also makes it such that if we ever fight, she would have a hard time beating me, and i would have a hard time beating her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post


    No backup tactics? Every move he made in that battle involved a backup tactic of some sort. He had no idea that Szayel would try to use Nemu as a method to rebirth himself (horrible grammar >.>), but he came prepared for that scenario anyway. And your argument about the "I am not perfect" line doesn't make logical sense. Arrogance about a weakness? What. And he said that constant improvement is better than being perfect, because it keeps the person in perspective, which he displays through a lack of arrogance in that battle. Yes, he has his arrogant moments, but he knows that without proper preperation, he wouldn't have won.

    I have nothing else to say right now.
    pure coincidence.
    rewatch the fight. mauri did not know that syazel would take over nemu, but luckily, he uses nemu as a vessel for a lot of his poisons. mayuri created nemu, hence if he had been like any other captain who had chosen his lieutenant, he would have lost, however, he isn't like any other captain. it is still coincidental though. he did not come prepared for that, he was just lucky. when syazel took over his bankai, that he prepared for, however, it wasnt a preparation he had done for his battle with syazel specifically, but it was a preparation he had made a long time ago knowing fullywell his zanpaktou had a will of its own.
    arrogant people are arrogant because they are either blind to their weaknesses or their weakenesses are part of their strength. mayuri's weakness is part of his strength as a person and as a shinigami, hence it is one of the things he is proud of.
    Last edited by Da14u.C; 14th May 2011 at 6:16 PM.

  6. #3431
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Since I'm now officially on summer break, you guys can expect to see my fanfic start again soon.
    Also, I might finish that list of theme songs I was working on too.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Does anyone else think its a bit too easy for Dac to...kill anyone now?
    I could probably hold him off with my shikai.
    Maybe even when he uses his bankai.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Hehe, thank you! I figured I might as well go for the term sexy in a literal manner

    LMAO i just could not stop laughing at that "fan service"hahahahahahah. however, rangiku is total fan service and she kicks *** :P

    p.s. i scanned everyone else's zanpaktou, and none of ya'll can laY a finger on me
    Of course. You know, I've already got ideas of how I'm going to incorporate your new zan into my fic. 8D

    *high five*

    Pfft, that's what you think...
    Last edited by Zameric; 14th May 2011 at 5:39 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  7. #3432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    now onto ILP. you are a tougher cookie.
    And I pride myself on that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    this is going to sound absolutely terrible but my mind is so skewered after exams (i had exams all through april) and when i study for exams, i listen to one song on repeat for the entire time i study, so for that entire month, all i was listening to was S&M by rihanna, so anytime i hear chains, i remember the line "sticks and stonesmay break my bones but chains and whips excite me"
    who knew..... subliminal messaging works xD
    Why do I feel disgusting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    it doesnt make sense for the user to be affected by his own zanpaktou's ability.
    Of course it does. For example, part of the reason why my ability is so good is because it affects me straight from the beginning. And it stops yourself from being overpowered. Sure you can have an advantage when the area is changed, or just be so used to it that it doesn't affect you as much (take Rotrum's for example).
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    nah, its completely different. Zam's zan has the ability to manifest multiple blades at a time which he shoots at the enemy. like the blind dude from bleach.

    my ability is more like, a gun. with a gun, you can only shoot one bullet at a time rght? i can only summon and direct two swords at a time towards an enemy (one from each hand)

    so its like i raise one hand, a sowrd appears, i point at the enemy, and it hurtles towards them, and if i need to, i can pull a sword out of this air with my hand(s).
    I meant more like how he can pull swords from thin air and stab you, is like how you do it.

    And didn't you say you read everyone's zan already, hence why you said "none of ya'll can laY a finger on me". If you had to read it more indepth now, then you weren't very thorough in your understanding of others' zanpakutous, and how well you would fair against them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    hm.... well, i did not think of it that way. the soul society does have cemetaries (e.g. the one byakuya visits t remember his wife),
    It makes sense for them to be more... "metaphoric" graves, rather than literal graves where bodies are buried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    :P and you know you love it
    And there you are wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    meh, and i meant under the right circumstances, i can trump you all for give me for not being specific to the circumstances at which i can pwn all of you
    In which case it was redundant to state that. It is obvious that "under the right circumstances" anyone can beat anyone else.
    And you should never consider the circumstances in your favour. They should always be neutral, or against you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Arc is mainly healing, and his offensive type attacks are long range (including kido. me being one of the best at flash step, coupled with a short range zanpaktou give me the advantage, with or without poison.
    While Arc focuses on healing, he does have good offenses. And Kidou is not just long-range, might I remind you, point-blank kidou is also very powerful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    there is no element that gives her a clear advantage, however, water gives her a clear disadvantage, especially since she uses a paint brush as her weapon, hence, she would almost guaranteed lose in a short range battle if she chose water to beat me. gosh ILP, i expected better tactics from you
    I think NL tackled my answer pretty well.
    And like you said, what fighter uses just their element? You're assuming that NL JUST uses her elemental attacks. She could just as easily use her brush as a physical weapon. Not to mention her kidou, which like I said with Arc, can be very powerful close-range.
    Gosh Da.c, I expected you to know that a good debater can not be silenced after one counter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Mayuri studied the fight ishida had with syazel and CAME PREPARRED. in a reverse situation, syazel wuld have done the same. Mayuri did not do any backup moves/tactics, he came in knowing his oponents abilites and how to counter them.
    mayuri's "i am not perfect line" is the definition of his arrogace. His reason to exist would be nullified if he became perfect, so he is arrogant about his imperfection but constant improvement. it isnt a twisted sense of humility. it is still just pure arogance.
    And that first paragraph is why I am correct. Because he was not arrogant enough to think "oh, I can beat him easily!". He knew that he had to come prepared to such extremes.
    Could you explain further the arrogance he has in his imperfection? Because you didn't properly explain how he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    have you ever met a gymnast? they work and train 24 7 to achieve perfection, hence if they want to boast, they should be given the right to because of how hard they worked to get to to where they are.
    Within a certain limit. They can be prideful. Arrogance itself has no acceptable reasoning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i am just enjoying this because you feel the need to prove me incorrect and bring me down a peg or two. but we all know this is impossible, however, you feel the urge to try, and that will cause you a headache because i do bring up extremely valid points, and so to counter them you do have to think

    and yes, my ego has increased slightly from your compliment
    Ehem, I have countered and argued against some of your points. Also against some details on your zanpakutou. You think of yourself as always correct, but in this club has been proof that you are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Yep. Anyone could probably do it. For example, instead of "Attack and Defend, Tanryoku no Rei", I could just say "Attack, Tanryoku no Rei", or "Defend, Tanryoku no Rei" to summon just my Shikai sword or shield, and give me a partial enhancement boost.
    I suppose I could do some weird disguising of my abilities. Such as super speed only, or a more limited variation, or that it only affects my opponent, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    *dies of extreme laughter* You channeled Jin with that one, Ant ;p
    XD Actually, I channeled MC who channeled Jin I'm not stealing his credit >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    EDIT: *faceplants on desk* Not again, Dauc. And in no way is this fun. Do you enjoy giving people headaches? Because you excell at it. great, I probably just added to his ego :P
    I'm enjoying it. It's always fun when you argue against someone who thinks they're always right, and prove them wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    You're also incapable of this.
    This, Da.c, you cannot disagree with.


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    BTW, whose watching Eurovision? and if so, who wants to know the drinking game for it >D
    I SO am! And tell me the game, I can always do it with coke or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Since I'm now officially on summer break, you guys can expect to see my fanfic start again soon.
    I still have 2 months left T.T
    And exams!
    GAH I have a strong negative emotion towards school.

    I WAS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING BUT I FORGOT.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  8. #3433
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193

    Default

    To lay to fully counter anymore. this whole debate now bores me. just to point out a few things:

    1)
    And didn't you say you read everyone's zan already, hence why you said "none of ya'll can laY a finger on me". If you had to read it more indepth now, then you weren't very thorough in your understanding of others' zanpakutous, and how well you would fair against them.
    ofcourse i did not read through everyone's zanpaktous. i just had confidence in my zanpaktou, that's all. also, when i said what i did, i expected replies like this:

    Pfft, that's what you think...
    like Zam said, not for you people to flip and go all ape-shirt on me and take it 100% seriously....
    relax, i was ribbing ya'll

    2)
    And that first paragraph is why I am correct. Because he was not arrogant enough to think "oh, I can beat him easily!". He knew that he had to come prepared to such extremes.
    Go check the dictionary. Arrogance isnt synonymous with stupid. Mayuri had nanobots inside ishida, it would have been stupid not to use that to his advantage. he is a scientist, he STUDIES things for a living, including his own battles. why on earth would he just walk into a battle unprepared? arrogance is the belief you are better than others, however, it is rarely coupled with stupidity. obnoxiousness, maybe. arrogance, no.

    3)
    And like you said, what fighter uses just their element? You're assuming that NL JUST uses her elemental attacks. She could just as easily use her brush as a physical weapon. Not to mention her kidou, which like I said with Arc, can be very powerful close-range.
    its avery valid assumption. who on earth attacks physically with a giant paintbrush unless they have no other option? it is a last resort kind of thing.
    as for kido at short range, you do realise kido requires an incantation, or at least the person saying something, so it is rarely used at short rang unless the opponent is incapacitated. show me one example where kido is used at short range without the oponent being partially or fully incapacitated. long range is long range for a reason, it can be used at a short range but needs the distance for a reason.

    4)
    Ehem, I have countered and argued against some of your points. Also against some details on your zanpakutou. You think of yourself as always correct, but in this club has been proof that you are not.
    no comment.....

    This, Da.c, you cannot disagree with.
    I resent that


    so, are we done attacking me?

  9. #3434
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    its avery valid assumption. who on earth attacks physically with a giant paintbrush unless they have no other option? it is a last resort kind of thing.
    as for kido at short range, you do realise kido requires an incantation, or at least the person saying something, so it is rarely used at short rang unless the opponent is incapacitated. show me one example where kido is used at short range without the oponent being partially or fully incapacitated. long range is long range for a reason, it can be used at a short range but needs the distance for a reason.
    Renji & Uryu vs Szayall. Renji got close and exploded a Shakaho almost point blank.

    Welcome back Dac.

    I also think that I would do well against Dac. If I go bankai I can keep him at a distance redering the ablities of his shikai useless. my bankai could also blow away the poison of his bankai and maybe Air Cutter the woman's head off.


    Other than that: I get out of school June 6. That means weekday updates to my fic soon.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  10. #3435
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Walks in while drinking a Dr. Pepper, notices all the arguing

    uhh... is this a bad time?

    anywayz, chapter 4 is here! it introduces the story's main antagonist!

        Spoiler:- Chapter 4: "I will crush your bones into dust!":


    *Author's note: think Chrono from Chrono Crusade, with Dante from Devil May Cry's trench coat

    **when reading this scene, start playing "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance and play it until the end of this chapter

    ***authors note: this is what Jaku's mask looks like

    ****author's note: face in bankai, as well as same color cookie to whoever finds where i took this face from

    I put A TON of thought into this chapter, and this thing took me two hours to type
    Last edited by Lucario0708; 14th May 2011 at 8:46 PM.

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  11. #3436
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    12

    Default

    ^ Great job Lucario!

    Gonna watch the new episode of Bleach tonight. There always so good at cliffhangerz <_<.

    And hello Dac. I havent met you yet. Im Ice
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/9vcgex.png[/IMG]

  12. #3437
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Renji & Uryu vs Szayall. Renji got close and exploded a Shakaho almost point blank.
    Not trying to take sides, but Szayel was tied up by Renji's shikai.

    I think Kido is more of a mid to long range battle style.
    But it can be used short range, effectively, if your skilled enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    ****author's note: face in bankai, as well as same color cookie to whoever finds where i took this face from
    That's the face of Greed in Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood).

    Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    Well, I finally thought of a fullbring that I LOVE. Comments/suggestions are welcome!

        Spoiler:- Fullbring<3:
    That's a cool and unique idea there, Blue.
    Though, I'm not quite understanding what the faces are.
    Are they just tattoos on your hands? Stickers?
    Last edited by Zameric; 14th May 2011 at 11:16 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  13. #3438

    Default

    GEEZ!!! You guys are writing SOOOO MUCH!!! XD XD XD

    Zam, you're on summer break ALREADY? It's still spring. XD (I don't get out of high school - forever - until the end of June. It's ALWAYS been this way. And we start the very beginning of September first or second week. Always. IT SUCKS.)

    *sigh*

    Well I have no more exams. Took the SATs last year. (Got 740/800 on the math, my best academic subject! But got only 520 on English... 500's average.) But that just means next year my college won't put me in a super-hard English class... I hope. -.-;; I took honors English this year but only because I was put in the "smart" homeroom - everyone took the same English class in my homeroom, even if we suck at it.

    Okay sorry to distract from Bleach... ^^;

    Seriously though, this whole page is kinda-sorta TLDR. Sorries. XD

    I'm still brainstorming a fullbring. I WILL make one. Just... not *yet*... Because I suck at coming up with ideas. This is why I haven't written any of the fanfictions I planned out since 6th grade. And I'm about to finish 12th, I think that says something about my writer's block. -.-;;

    SO. I'm gonna... Go watch an episode of Bleach, LEGALLY, on Crunchyroll now. I only watch Bleach on TV or CR. I'm a good anime viewer. I support the creators. =D I even pay for my anime membership on CR. Oh actually I also watch Bleach on demand from time to time. But that's legal as well since there's commercials. =D WOOT. LEGAL AND FREE. Oh and I buy the Bleach manga whenever it's available. So yay for me doing that too. =D

  14. #3439
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    535

    Default

    @zam: crap how did you know?

    and for those who don't like crossovers, that chapter basically ended the crossover, and you should read it anyway for it's badassness

    anyway, I'll be piercing the heavens if you need me

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  15. #3440
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 4: "I will crush your bones into dust!":
    Alright, I guess i'll do a quick review.
        Spoiler:- This won't be nice, by some standards.:
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 15th May 2011 at 7:11 AM.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP

    We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

    That's Gotei 13

  16. #3441
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
        Spoiler:- Chapter 4: "I will crush your bones into dust!":


    **when reading this scene, start playing "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance and play it until the end of this chapter
    just a little bit of advice: don't try this. You may think the music fits but it won't seem that way for everyone.

    I put A TON of thought into this chapter, and this thing took me two hours to type
    another little bit of advice: two hours isn't nearly long enough to write a perfectly coherent chapter. most of the time you should proof read multiple times before publishing your chapter. I spend at least a week working on my Bleach chapters and even after I post I find something I could have done better. and in the case of the Pokemon fic I'm attempting to finish, I've been writing the first chapter for a good two months. just take a little extra time to make sure you have everything exactly the way you'd want it.
    so, Luke. don't take this personally, it's just a little advice. trust me ILP can actually sound harsher than I did.

    ^I also agree with Blue about not ripping off looks and other things from other tv shows, animes and video games. (so far I believe we Doctor Who, Chrono Crusade and Megaman)
    Last edited by kusari; 15th May 2011 at 7:46 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  17. #3442
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    Uhh. You just have to post a ton when I had my class reunion XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    i had to google GGX but i dont think there is an animé based on it, its just a video game, so i couldn't watch to see
    Nope. Only game, if I'm not mistaken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    If i stab you, even if my poison has no effect on you, you will still die from the stab wound. hence, it matters not whether or not Arc is resistant to all forms of poison.
    lolz. I can heal both poison and wound. Stabs and poisons? Pfft.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Arc is modest.
    *blushes*

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    \In his Bankai, it says that healing takes up reiatsu, and he can't do his Last Resort Healing move if he has half of his reiatsu, which MC can force Arc to deplete.
    Only for the speed one. And the last resort is only for teammates. Mass teammates, because either way, I get wiped out in the end regardless of whether the move was successful or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    now onto ILP. you are a tougher cookie.
    Did someone mention cookie? *eye twitch*

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    so its like i raise one hand, a sowrd appears, i point at the enemy, and it hurtles towards them, and if i need to, i can pull a sword out of this air with my hand(s).
    That is SO like Dizzy. Except she only uses an arrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    Arc is mainly healing, and his offensive type attacks are long range (including kido. me being one of the best at flash step, coupled with a short range zanpaktou give me the advantage, with or without poison.
    Ahh haha. Come close and get your beautiful face marred by Tsukibana. As my friend would say, "Never assume!" You're good at flash step doesn't matter, either. If you couldn't even touch me, what good will that be?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Heart View Post
    And hello Dac. I havent met you yet. Im Ice
    You have now. I believe NL's official description of him is "Our local narcissistic moron." I, for one, agree with that. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    show me one example where kido is used at short range without the oponent being partially or fully incapacitated. long range is long range for a reason, it can be used at a short range but needs the distance for a reason.

    so, are we done attacking me?
    Aizen's Kurohitsugi on Komamura just came to mind. Kutohitsugi can be unleashed regardless of your position from the opponent.

    I'm not attacking. I'm just clarifying

    Lots of... fanfic. o.o I'll just put it this way: if I read a chapter and don't understand something, I might comment. If the reply is still confusing, I'll leave it at that, and stop reading. Ya?

    Speaking of fanfics, @kusari, can you please update your fiction page? I'm too lazy to find all the chapters you posted. I got up to chapter 2.. but there's more, right? I forget.
    Last edited by arceus03; 15th May 2011 at 11:16 AM.


  18. #3443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    To lay to fully counter anymore. this whole debate now bores me.
    Yeah, I think I've gotten bored now too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    anywayz, chapter 4 is here! it introduces the story's main antagonist!
    As I said before, I won't read because of the crossover.
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Seriously though, this whole page is kinda-sorta TLDR. Sorries. XD
    I agree with you there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    and for those who don't like crossovers, that chapter basically ended the crossover, and you should read it anyway for it's badassness
    Even if the author calls a story/chapter badass (which you shouldn't believe unless someone backs it up), doesn't mean I'll read something I normally don't. And if the crossover is finished, well, I don't know what's happened in the plot, do I?
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    so, Luke. don't take this personally, it's just a little advice. trust me ILP can actually sound harsher than I did.
    Ahaha, do I?

    OKAY, PROFILES.

    I'm probably missing a few, so I'll say whose I have and link to them. This way, if you wrote one and I missed it, or if you wrote another one and you want me to use that, you can tell me and link me to it/make me find it.
    I also have an idea for how we can post it on the first post. Next to our names, where we have Shikai/Bankai, we can have Profile/Arrancar/Fullbring (should we have the word Fullbring on the first post, or will that be a spoiler?) which links to the profiles. This way, for people who have it all on one post can have it all hyperlinked, or those who have it in seperate posts can have seperate links to each post. Thoughts?

        Spoiler:- Profiles:


        Spoiler:- Arrancar:


        Spoiler:- Fullbring:



    If I ended up accidentally linking to someone else's post when it should have been yours, tell me, I think I did that by accident once or twice.


    In my next post, I'll have my zan, shinigami profile, arrancar profile, fullbring all on one page (like Eon and MC have done) and changed the link on the "first post" to show you what I mean by changing the Shikai/Bankai bit next to the name.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 19th May 2011 at 10:24 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  19. #3444
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    465

    Default

        Spoiler:- Fullbring:


    For everyone who missed it...

    @Badmanjaro

    Soon I will begin your training, and it will make you almost as skilled and powerful as a Captain...if you live that is...

  20. #3445
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

        Spoiler:- Zanpakto:



        Spoiler:- Shinigami Profile:



        Spoiler:- Arrancar OCs:



        Spoiler:- Fullbring:
    Last edited by arceus03; 17th August 2012 at 11:27 AM.


  21. #3446

    Default

        Spoiler:- Shinigami:


        Spoiler:- Zanpakutou:


        Spoiler:- Arrancar:


        Spoiler:- Fullbring:
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 11th October 2011 at 4:20 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  22. #3447
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

        Spoiler:- Shinigami:


        Spoiler:- Arrancar:


        Spoiler:- Fullbring:
    Last edited by kusari; 10th November 2011 at 4:38 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  23. #3448
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    496

    Default

    Ok, since I've gotten primary and runner-up themes for mostly everyone now, I'll post my list.
    My list consists more of songs, than musical scores like Eon's battle themes.

        Spoiler:- Primary Theme Songs:


        Spoiler:- Secondary Theme Songs:


    Some songs/videos might have mild explicit material, so just keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Zameric; 15th May 2011 at 10:55 PM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  24. #3449
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    GURREN LAGANN
    Posts
    535

    Default

    ^ right now i can't listen to the secondary song you chose for me, because my computer speakers are busted up, will listen to it this weekend when we get our new computer hooked up

    He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

        Spoiler:- image thanks:

  25. #3450
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- Fullbring:


    For everyone who missed it...

    @Badmanjaro

    Soon I will begin your training, and it will make you almost as skilled and powerful as a Captain...if you live that is...

    Alright. Training sounds.....nice

    Btw. What is all of this theme song stuff
    My youtube channel

    http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

    I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion


    Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Page 138 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •