Page 141 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 6190

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you View Post
    Boom here we go this took awhile for me to do but here it is my Arrancar!

Arrancar Name (Spanish): enigma peligrosa

Resurrección Details:
    -Name: slasher hiper
    -Release Command: Rompa
    So your Arrancar's name is Spanish for "dangerous enigma"?

A better name for the would be Híper Corte (hyper slash/cut).
    There is no direct translation for "slasher".

And you might want to use Romper. Verb form of Rompa.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    And yup, Amagai's evil. You don't need to spoiler it, since it's aired in the dub.

That's already Hallibel's.
    Eh, I like to think that he was just very misguided.

Spoiler:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Lol I might just go ahead and skip the arrancar thing for now. There used to be a pic of it around, but that's probably long gone.

Welcome new members. Don't one line please And yeah, Zachiru is a girl.

I'm gonna look at all those songs, I need new music. recommend me some XD

Spoiler:- manga:

Okay! I've finished episode 312! Only 10 more to go. But I caught up with about 10 episodes in a couple days, I call that progress, don't you?

...People are talking about arrancar profiles... Well I dunno if I'll ever make one, as I mentioned, I'm not a huge fan of them, their arc, or Spanish... I'll make a fullbring eventually but not now... Because I'm having writers block again. (Surprise surprise... XD)

@Golde
    My song is the best. You should listen to that one first. =D

Oh and um... if anyone wants I can provide a translation for my song's lyrics. Because it's in Japanese. (Big surprise. XD Not.)

Oh yeah, yesterday there was a bake sale in my school. I bought a cookie. And I ate it.

I would like to join as part of the 12th division

Favorite character is Nemu Kurotsuchi :3

>>>Zachiru<<<I think that's all for now

^ ILP you have a new potential. =D - Welcome, Kida Ookami, Captain of 3rd Squad here =3 Yo.

Tell us what you think the clubs canon is, if you think it could have one. If not, tell us what could we do to make a club canon continuity.

I knew Senny until he got taken away, got captured, met Dauc, havn't been able to get rid of him since XD aww, I love you really Da.C >.>
    Apart from that I mostly keep myself to myself, having no family to speak of; I have a slight attatchment to Eon as he has another Wolf spirit, it's a pack thing, and i'm deeply protective of my Squad Members?
    ... I honestly havn't a clue what you're after here.

Yaaaas I love it when I convince people to do things but yea Cookies here of squad 11 I have a feeling you'r going to enjoy this club because I know I am so far

Also could I have some help you guys making a good Shikai there is cookies involved if you do
    Last edited by cookies kill you; 18th May 2011 at 8:10 PM.
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Boom here we go this took awhile for me to do but here it is my Arrancar!

Arrancar Name (Spanish): enigma peligrosa,

Aspect of Death: Insanity

Mask Form/Location: Bandana/ Neck

Hollow Hole Location: Upper Torso just like Starrks

Cero Colour/Firing Location: Orange/Right Palm or Left, he can fuse them to stay in the same size but is stronger and much more faster together.

Physical Appearance: Red hair similar to Isshin but more spikey normal eyes outside but inside has eyes yellow eyes like Ichigos hollow form no facial hair, six feet tall has the body similar to Broly when he hasn’t gone Legendary. Clothes collared long sleeved shirt open in the middle like Grimmjow, his pants are standard long pants that are some what baggy.

Personality: He is calm but cocky while out of battle in battle he is almost a different person laughing he doesn’t care if he gets cut he has a evil smile when he knows he can win. He has great pride in himself and is also careless about others. For the others he will respect them and join up with them if he thinks there powerful enough for him if weak he either ignores or kills them.

Resurrección Details:
    -Name: Hiper Corte
    -Release Command: Romper
    -Zanpakutou Base: Mako shark
    -Physical Appearance: Looks a lot like Garchomp
    -Release Details/Abilities: Boost his Speed strength and durability also can fuse his cero from his left and right palm out of all these abilities he gains his speed is the most impressive.
    -Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar): When cut his opponents his speed multiples when his body is cut his strength multiplies.
    Looks good to me Except Insanity is already taken by your captain
    And it's new for someone to make their Arrancar profile before their zanpakutou or their shinigami profile. When you post those, can you put that and your Arrancar profile on one page, like
    Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you
        Spoiler:- Zanpakutou:

Spoiler:- Arrancar:
    Just so it's easier to put on a page.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Are we to suspect that something is going on? *winkwinknudgenudge*
    No, no, not at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    Off topic good news: I got accepted to the college I wanted to get into. Penn State here comes me
    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    That's the same as e1, isn't it? XD (Because my calculator, at least, only works when you do that. XD In you put in e alone, it won't give the result. XP)
    Golden ratio is nice 8D
    In which case "e cannot be on its own" is a bit moot point And you have a weird calculator. I can look at e on its own, on mine.
    And it is. It's amazing at how some things are related via phi.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    So this means in club canon...I know healing Kido...well Arc and i are supposed to be childhood friends...we are both Kido Masters...so it's possible I could know it.
    Actually, in the canon of that fic you know healing kidou. Though to be fair, every Captain with at least 80 in Kidou should know a few healing Kidou spells.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    I do wonder what is club canon continuity...if we even have it?
    Of course!

Tell us what you think the clubs canon is, if you think it could have one. If not, tell us what could we do to make a club canon continuity.
    For those who don't know, basically, if the Bleach club was a story, what would that story be? It's not so much like the fics you guys have written, because most of them involve either some major changes, or a villain that you've created (examples: certain captains dying, treachery of some sort, or anything like that).
    Part of our continuity would include something like... Eon being a part of Squad 6, before becoming his own Captain, and Blue being his Lieutenant before becoming her own Captain, and such.
    Presumably, any changes to our zanpakutou will be retconned (for example, Mugen Utsuro no longer existed, and in "official" Bleach Club Canon, it never existed, it's always been Kagirinai-Kuuhaku).
    Probably most of our backstories are also canon, unless it conflicts with someone else's. Like if I said Arc and I were childhood friends, well, he was a royal, and I was raised in the higher classes of Rukongai, so that'd be a blatant lie.
    I'm not sure how the club changing would count under the club canon, though. Perhaps the Seireitei collapsed?

Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    I'm SUPERHAPPY right now because I just got the CDs I preordered... On March 10th. They were SUPPOSED to come out March 23rd but alas the earthquake pushed back the release dates to April 6th and 27th respectively. So I had to WAIT. Over 2 months from preordering, when it should have been only 1-2 weeks. =/ And it took them 15 days to ship out after the release, so... UGHHH But I finally did get them so I'm HAPPY. SUPERHAPPY. YEAHH. XD
    What CDs have you got?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    He's filler, so I don't care to remember XD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    BOLLYWOOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow PKMN Trainer View Post

Welcome to the Bleach Club 2, Shadow PKMN Trainer! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Ilpizzy/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname
    For the moment, I won't add you just yet to my squad, mainly because it's often been the case where members join, post for a bit, ask for a position, and never post again. It wouldn't be fair if I had a spot taken because that happened again.
    But if you stay active in the club, you'll get the seat 8D.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

I knew Senny until he got taken away, got captured, met Dauc, havn't been able to get rid of him since XD aww, I love you really Da.C >.>
    Apart from that I mostly keep myself to myself, having no family to speak of; I have a slight attatchment to Eon as he has another Wolf spirit, it's a pack thing, and i'm deeply protective of my Squad Members?

That would work as canon, unless Senny, Da.c and Eon disagree with that.
    Yaaaas I love it when I convince people to do things but yea Cookies here of squad 11 I have a feeling you'r going to enjoy this club because I know I am so far
    That's good to hear 8D
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 18th May 2011 at 8:51 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

I'll post here, don't worry

I'm working on my shikai and bankai as of now

I'll post here, don't worry

I'm working on my shikai and bankai as of now
    I'm not 100% sure, but this might count as a one-liner to some people. It's best you stay away from those. If you want to reply to one person, but you don't really have anything to say to make the post bigger, you can just PM or VM them.

I also forgot some of the important questions to ask new members:
    Where are you in Bleach? Do you read the manga (official or scanlation?) or watch the anime (dub or sub?). Besides Nemu, who are your favourite characters?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

My bad. I think I missed the "Ant" part the first time and I have a bad memory when it comes to things I read on the internet three months ago. Wait a minute...Blue's Americanese and ILP is Britishian. Those things are split by an ocean. Things aren't adding up here :/

So after kicking Biology's ass finally, I was able to finish one of the key battle scenes of this chapter. I also had time to catch up on anime and manga. Yeah. I'm getting productive.

So that's it for now.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

My bad. I think I missed the "Ant" part the first time and I have a bad memory when it comes to things I read on the internet three months ago. Wait a minute...Blue's Americanese and ILP is Britishian. Those things are split by an ocean. Things aren't adding up here :/
    Ah XD.
    And the internet overcomes that yeah, online relationship. Well, what more would you expect from me?
    So after kicking Biology's ass finally, I was able to finish one of the key battle scenes of this chapter. I also had time to catch up on anime and manga. Yeah. I'm getting productive.

So that's it for now.
    I have a Biology exam tomorrow and I should be revising for that. Except I'm too lazy.

And Shadow, for some reason, I only NOW decided to add you to the "first post". Speaking of which, Golde, just copy and paste what I have. I have some changes that you don't (like Cookie, as well as some zanpakutou revamps). And yes, I WILL keep bugging you periodically.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Name: Mugen Ouja

Rank/Squad: 5th seat of squad 11

Zanpakutou: Shikai: Hiper Corte

Inner World: woods with a big waterfall and a bridge that goes across the stream of water http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/i/20...y_abec1989.jpg this

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Shoulder length brown

Height: 6 feet

Physical Age: 18

Other Physical Appearance: Well built no facial hair

Personality: Nice person who can get cocky he has great pride and courage very loyal unless betrayed he can also go crazy during battle since he loves it so much

Primary Hand: Right

Battle Stats:

- Offense: 80

- Defense: 80

- Mobility: 90

- Kidou/Reiatsu: 0

- Intellect: 70

- Stamina: 80

District of Origin: Zaraki district

Backstory: He barley knew his father but he was a former captain of the soul society Mugen was left and he had to fight to survive growing up with nothing with his young age Mugen was named a legend of the Zaraki district he does not know who Kenpachi is but he has heard stories about him which he some day plans to meet and fight Kenpachi some day.

Spoiler:- Battle stats:

Spoiler:- Zanpaktou:

Last edited by cookies kill you; 21st May 2011 at 8:17 PM.
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

The Zanpaktou took me forever to think of until I got some work done on my character who is still in progress.

Nice zanpakuto
    I don't think I introduced myself to you yet. I'm squad six 5th seat. I don't think the first page has been updated so I'm not there yet
    My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xanpakuto

I make playthroughs of all different types of games so come and check it out! Currently I'm making a playthrough of Oblivion

Join the Serebii's Naruto club :P

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=539588

Hello, Shadow PKMN Trainer. Captain of Squad 7, Eon Master here. You can call me Eon, or come up with your own nickname if you feel so inclined. Just make sure it isn't blatantly insulting and we'll be fine

Canon in terms of me is quite screwy, partially because I "died" once and I've changed my Zanpaktou not just once, but twice. Try retconning that :/

However, in terms of my relationships with others...

MC and I are very good friends. As my former Captain, longtime sparring partner, and a huge help when it comes to inspiration for fanfics, profiles, or Zanpaktou, he's probably the person in this club who I trust the most. I'd put my life in his hands without a second thought.

Blue, as my former Lieutenant and a good friend and sparring partner, gets a good deal of friendship as well. She can always manage to make me laugh or at least crack a grin. I trust her a lot, but not so far that I'm not always on guard around her beware of pranks and gif wars >.>. I know she doesn't need my protection, so I'm just there to act as her strong right arm if she should ever want it.

Kida and I have the pack thing, we're protective of one another, but not especially close. Although we do get along very well, usually; surprising for two people who share the gift or curse of sarcasm. She's also one of the few people whom I trust wholeheartedly, and one of only three that I'd lay down my life for without hesitation.

Kai and I are good friends, even from before this club. I have faith in him, and I'm glad he's my Lieutenant. He's also pretty cool xD

ILP and I are actually pretty good friends as well. We're not especially close, nor do we have any sort of inclination to protect the other, but we do enjoy one another's company and have great respect for each other's intellect and ability.

Kusari and I have a lot in common, but we don't really have anything beyond that. Still enough to count him as a dependable friend, though.

Zam has my respect as a hard worker and as the resident smartass Seriously, it takes guts to put yourself out there like that. Nothing really more, though.

Arc is just that cool. He always manages to make my day, one way or another xD

Senny and I respect one another's abilities, but don't really have anything else. He's a pretty cool guy, though.

On the other side of the coin, Dauc and I couldn't possibly be more antagonistic towards each other without coming to blows. Our personalities just clash waaaaaay too much, not to mention the fact that I hate egomaniacs. I also won't deny that I enjoy getting under his skin more than I probably should =P However, I'd be able to put aside my differences and fight with him if I had to. I wouldn't enjoy it in the slightest, but I'd do it.

Everybody else... they're kind of just there. I care, but not a hell of a lot. I'd still fight for them and would hope they'd do the same for me, but I wouldn't be driven to fight as hard.

Does this sound accurate to you guys? ILP and MC
    Last edited by Eon Master; 19th May 2011 at 3:06 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Ello dea, Shadow PKMN Trainer. I'm Rex, 3rd seat of Squad 5. If you need anything feel free to ask.

@Cookies: Not bad of a Zan. Hope to see more of you around.

I'm still pretty new, so I can't say much about it. Maybe if someone made a fanfic with all of us in it?
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Hello Shadow PKMN Trainer, and welcome to the Bleach club.
    I'm Zameric, captain of Squad 9. THE SQUAD OF JUSTICE!!! and Rootbeer
    I'm sure you'll plenty of fun being ILP's new test subject in Squad 12.

I like the Umbreon/Gardeviour fusion in your signature. Good job Kida
    *has a soft spot for Umbreon*

...People are talking about arrancar profiles... Well I dunno if I'll ever make one, as I mentioned, I'm not a huge fan of them, their arc, or Spanish...

@Golde
    My song is the best. You should listen to that one first. =D
    That's kind of how I am with Fullbring(ers).
    The only real item that I would probably make a Fullbring from is my hat or hair.
    I've tried to come up with some, but haven't had much success.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

Canon in terms of me is quite screwy, partially because I "died" once and I've changed my Zanpaktou not just once, but twice. Try retconning that :/

However, in terms of my relationships with others...

Zam has my respect as a hard worker and as the resident smartass Seriously, it takes guts to put yourself out there like that. Nothing really more, though.
    I try, I try...

The Zanpaktou took me forever to think of until I got some work done on my character who is still in progress.

Kind of peaks my interest.
    Looking forward to your shikai (and maybe bankai).
    Though, that sword looks familiar.
    Did any of the captains use that before? (asking the other captains)
    Last edited by Zameric; 19th May 2011 at 6:00 AM.

So your Arrancar's name is Spanish for "dangerous enigma"?

A better name for the would be Híper Corte (hyper slash/cut).
    There is no direct translation for "slasher".

And you might want to use Romper. Verb form of Rompa.

Spoiler:
    does anyone else find it wierd that Zam has been the first post two pages in a row?

ITS A CONSPIRACY

pleased to meet you
    I am Da14u.C
    the previous captain of squad 12 and current serebii royal
    also, i am the most handsome memeber of this club

p.s. i like that your favourite chatacter is the daughter of my third favourite character

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    ^ ILP you have a new potential. =D - Welcome, Kida Ookami, Captain of 3rd Squad here =3 Yo.

You are missing something :P
    1) you have a close(ish) relationship with ILP due to your unique status as one of his DNA donors

hm, so a canon is your relationship in reference to others? i did not realise this. hm. because I am lazy, here is my version:

1) besties with NL. We form a strong team. She keeps me in line, i break her out of line. we have such a good connection , and such complimentary abilities, that it would be very hard to defeat us as a team.
    2) creator, father and mentor of ILP. Good strong, close, relationship. we argue on many philosophical and non philosophocal points but agree that science trumps all. both very intelligent and when we work together, are unstoppable.
    3) everyone else. meh.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post

I'm still pretty new, so I can't say much about it. Maybe if someone made a fanfic with all of us in it?
    see below, although, i do need to get to know you better before i can include you in. send me a private message and just tell me about yourself

IF you can get me at a critical spot, that is.
    lol

Isn't that what you're doing? XD
    And I disagree. Confidence is an important aspect in battles. If you go into a fight dreading you will fail, surely you would flunk.

Oooh. Someone do this, it'll be interesting. XD

You just wait. I'll get 4.00 pointer this semester, and shove that up your face. Muahahaha Hopefully

whoops, i made a typo in my post, i meant "no" instead of "n" - so technically, you agree with me

and i dont know what a 4.00 is, i am Canadian....
    do americans get their grades out of 4? O.o

anyway, i decided to start a new story. Hopefully my laziness will not stop me like previous summers.

New members, I dont know any of you yet, so send me an inbox with what your personalities are like. oldies who havent apeared yet, patience, chapter two is coming soon

Chapter one

She twirled at a high speed, moving faster and faster. He stood there waiting for his moment. Her shinigami robes were now moving in a circular motion, exposing her legs and thighs. Her speed had gotten such that she was looked like a spinning top. There were no discernible features, just the blurry black colour that was her robes and the bright red-pink colour tat was her skin. She started to float in an upwards motion, like a helicopter rising. That's when he jumped in, using the palm of his hands as a platform, he thrust her upwards. He heard her spinning voice say something, but it sounded incomprehensible at ground level. All of a sudden, blue streaks of lightning flashed all around him. As the lightning show continued, he began to chant.

“Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! HADO NUMBER NINETY! BLACK COFFIN!” he called out.

The sky turned a dark purple. The blue lightning was still flashing through the air as large black boxes with protruding black spears grew and joined together around a group of practise dummies before cracking down fully on them. As the sky cleared, the dummies were reduced to ashes. He held his hands in bed like manner, as if he were carrying a child, and she fell into them.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, their blue glimmer sparkled with excitement.

“It worked, didn't it?” she questioned. He looked back at her, a wide smile spread accross his face. He looked absolutely gleeful.

“Like a charm. There is one thing we need to work on though. How will we protect you as you start spinning?” he asked. She looked back at him. Her eyes had taken on a thoughtful look to them, and her forehead furrowed in ripples. He carefully put her back onto her feet. He then pulled his notebook out from the hidden pocket on the inside of his robes and went to the kido section, to see if there was anything appropriate.

“We can't use too much spiritual energy because we do use some heavy moves afterwards...” he muttered to himself.

“I know that!” she snapped. Her eyes signalled that she was still deep in thought. He flicked quickly through his notes.

“Bakudo number 81!” they both snapped in unison. With that resolved, they went to have lunch.

-

He practically collapsed onto the ground once they arrived at his home. He was starving, one should not use that amount of spiritual energy on a daily basis – however, he and her had been working on this move for months now, and today was the first time that they had done it to perfection. They were going to really cause some damage if they were ever trust into a multi-person battle.

“Your royal handsomeness! Are you ok?” a maid ran out and grabbed him.
    “YOUR ROYAL HANDSOMENESS???? IS THAT WHAT YOU HAVE THEM CALL YOU NOW???” she yelled. She being his best friend and semi-lover, Kida Ookami. She felt it was her duty to keep him in check since he lost his parents at a very young age. He cringed slightly, he had specifically told his staff only to call him “Your Royal Handsomeness” when Kida was not around. He sighed just imagining the earful he was going to get, so rather than thinking about it, he whispered into his maid's ear, and sat down comfortably at the dinner table that he had been carried to.

She sat at the seat next to his and waited for the food to arrive. She had no clue what he had ordered but she suspected it would have something to do with seafood (he was obsessed).

“Dauc, you and your ridiculous vanity...” she started. He blanked out and thought about other tactics that they could work on to perfect their team fighting. They were an excellent team, completely unbeatable when faced against any of the other teams in their class, however, there was always room for improvement.

-

“How dare you show me such pathetic results!” Master Charizard the fourteenth yelled at his son. His anger shook the room. The servants had fled the premises for their own safety. The teen bowed his head down, partially in fear, mainly in disgust.

“Father,” the youngster's voice was shaking, “I am currently the second highest in all of my classes, with the exception of kendo, where I am the top!”

“SECOND HIGHEST IS NOTHING! YOU HAVE THAT BRAT DAUC NARCISSE BEATING YOU!!!” lava spewed from the fathers mouth, scorching all that it touched. Master Charizard the fifteenth said nothing. He was trying to keep his anger from overriding his royal face.

He called it the royal face because it was the face he put on to hide all the emotions he was undergoing and present a pleasant image to the world. A royal should never look burdened because he is supposed to carry the burden of his people. He was in danger of getting lost in thought and missing out on one of his fathers strategically placed questions that check whether he is paying attention.

“Have you realized your shikai yet?” his father threw in.

“No father. Iroriryuu does not like to speak unless necessary, so I have a feeling he won't tell me until I am in a high pressure battle,” the son responded. The father roared.

-

“Hold your hand over him like this,” his mother sweetly patted him on the head. He looked up at her big brown eyes and nodded. He looked down at the dying bird and held his hands over it just as his mother had instructed.

“Now dear, release the energy you have inside you and pray for the bird's health,” she whispered. He did as she suggested, a blue energy surrounded the bird, it started crowing happily as it began to feel healed. Suddenly the bird started thrashing around and the boy isntantly stopped – scared and confused.

His mother hugged him to stop him shaking.

“Its OK Arceus, don't worry. No harm will come to it, you just need to know when to stop so that the poor creature is not drowned in your aqueous energy” she said soothingly. He sniffed and nodded, then got back to it.

An hour later, his mother walked into the mansion to retrieve something for him, and he watched the recently healed bird flutter away after playfully pecking is earlobe. She walked back out with a katana and a black robe.

“Tomorrow, you will start shinigami school. I know you are starting late, but I have taught you everything those kids have already been taught. Have Tsukibana, hopefully she will be as kind to you as she has to me. Remember son, you are a member of the Southern royal family. Make our family name proud, Arceus the Third,” she spoke, smiling lovingly. A tear escaped her eye as he took the zanpaktou from her.

HEY! New person! COOLZ. (We got a LOT of them lately... XD)
    Can I call you Shadow because it's shorter and easier to remember/type.
    I'm Min, the lt of squad 5. I run an awesome bakery. The club member Cookies isn't allowed to come by during meal times. And I'm always hyper. Well mostly. I can be serious on occasion, but...

ILP- The CDs I got are:
    Morning Musume's 45th single, "Maji Desu Ka Ska!"
    and
    Sakura Gakuin's first album, "Sakura Gakuin 2010 Nendo ~message~"
    Obviously they're both J-Pop. =D

Time to read the new Bleach chapter...

EDIT: Just read the new chapter.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by minchan; 19th May 2011 at 10:58 AM.

I'll shut up now. BAIIIII
    You'll never shut up. That's just the way you are XD

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I could give you tons of them, but I doubt you listen to Japanese music as much as I do XD

Oh yeah, yesterday there was a bake sale in my school. I bought a cookie. And I ate it.
    Win for pure randomness.

Hello~ arceus03, 4th Squad Captain, Arc for short. Avid Unohana fan (Never fails to rub that in XD) And um. We sell cookies. 8D Chocolate chip cookies.

In which case "e cannot be on its own" is a bit moot point And you have a weird calculator. I can look at e on its own, on mine.
    And it is. It's amazing at how some things are related via phi.

Probably most of our backstories are also canon, unless it conflicts with someone else's. Like if I said Arc and I were childhood friends, well, he was a royal, and I was raised in the higher classes of Rukongai, so that'd be a blatant lie.
    XD maybe. The normal e cannot be calculated on its own, but the italic e can. Both give the same answer. Meh.
    Lecture me on that.

Speaking of that, I added my backstory in my profile. Since both MC and you are my childhood friends XD That should fit with both. IDK. XD I never said I was from a noble family. I think Dac first established that in his fic, and MC has continued using that. Yeah. lol.

Oh. So that's what a club canon is.

Oh, good luck for your Biology test. I freaking LOVE Biology

Wait a minute...Blue's Americanese and ILP is Britishian. Those things are split by an ocean. Things aren't adding up here :/

American and British. lol. And ILPy distorts the space-time continuum anytime they want to meet, so it's not a big deal

I didn't quite get the... snowboarding part. You have dual blade, or what? Maybe you can reorganize the post into shikai appearance and shikai abilities. Who is Janemba? o.o

Also, another fire zanpakto w00t

and one of only three that I'd lay down my life for without hesitation.
    I counted two. The other one being? Seijuro?

I'm sure you'll plenty of fun being ILP's new test subject in Squad 12.

Did any of the captains use that before? (asking the other captains)
    Now now, don't intimidate the new member... yet

IIRC Eon used that for his previous zanpakto, which had the name... Dagekaminagai or something to that extent. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    ITS A CONSPIRACY

pleased to meet you
    I am Da14u.C
    the previous captain of squad 12 and current serebii royal
    also, i am the most handsome memeber of this club

whoops, i made a typo in my post, i meant "no" instead of "n" - so technically, you agree with me

lol

What about the local narcissistic moron? XP *runs away from a naked woman with Medusa head*

Then we have nothing to argue.

Yeah, it's a system called Grade Point Average (GPA). The marks for a subject is assigned to a grade. E.g 97 - 100 is A+, 93 - 96 is A, 90 - 92 is A-, etc. Next, the grades for each subject from A+ to, er, F IIRC, are each assigned to a value from 4 and it goes down 1/3 onwards. So A+ and A is 4.00, A- is 3.67, B+ is 3.33 and so on. GPA is calculated by multiplying the credit hour for a subject (say, 5) with the obtained value (say, 3.67). Then the sum of all the products of each subject with its respective credit hours is divided by the total credit hour. So if you get an A+ or A in every subject for that semester, you'll get 4.00 pointer for that semester.

Get it? XD I doubt

Off to read the new chapter, and your chapter. Comment later. Maybe. :P

EDIT
    Manga
        Spoiler:

Chapter one

“It worked, didn't it?” she questioned. He looked back at her, a wide smile spread accross his face. He looked absolutely gleeful.
    Woah, a combination attack. Cool.

“YOUR ROYAL HANDSOMENESS???? IS THAT WHAT YOU HAVE THEM CALL YOU NOW???” she yelled.
    XD busted

lava spewed from the fathers mouth, scorching all that it touched.
    Eww. Didn't his mouth get scorched as well?

The father roared.
    Uh-oh. Not good.

"Have Tsukibana, hopefully she will be as kind to you as she has to me. Remember son, you are a member of the Southern royal family. Make our family name proud, Arceus the Third,” she spoke, smiling lovingly. A tear escaped her eye as he took the zanpaktou from her.
    Aww. *sniff* So my zanpakto is from my mother's? I have a feeling it's hereditary. Maybe passed down from generation aeons ago. XD

Last edited by arceus03; 19th May 2011 at 3:23 PM.

Everywhere on this site, I'm called Shadow XD.

My shingami won't be though

I hope to get a picture of my weapon of choice up today

Spoiler:- manga:

Looks good, I'll add this to the "first post".
    Does this sound accurate to you guys? ILP and MC
    Sounds about right XD
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    We already have quite a lot of fanfics. Some of them more like the "official" canon, than not.

You are missing something :P
    1) you have a close(ish) relationship with ILP due to your unique status as one of his DNA donors
    In "Official canon", I am a normal soul, but self-modified.

hm, so a canon is your relationship in reference to others? i did not realise this. hm. because I am lazy, here is my version:
    Not technically, no. In the case of this club, because it's almost entirely just characters, no plot, that's really the only thing we can talk about. But it's not the case for all canons.
    2) creator, father and mentor of ILP. Good strong, close, relationship. we argue on many philosophical and non philosophocal points but agree that science trumps all. both very intelligent and when we work together, are unstoppable.
    You aren't my creator, father or mentor in official canon Maybe in your own fanfic, but not outside.
    Arc is Malaysian.
    Chapter one

Could you make a fanfic page, to put all of your chapters on, so it can be added to the library in the first post.

She twirled at a high speed, moving faster and faster. He stood there waiting for his moment. Her shinigami robes were now moving in a circular motion, exposing her legs and thighs. Her speed had gotten such that she was looked like a spinning top. There were no discernible features, just the blurry black colour that was her robes and the bright red-pink colour tat was her skin. She started to float in an upwards motion, like a helicopter rising. That's when he jumped in, using the palm of his hands as a platform, he thrust her upwards. He heard her spinning voice say something, but it sounded incomprehensible at ground level. All of a sudden, blue streaks of lightning flashed all around him. As the lightning show continued, he began to chant.

“Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! HADO NUMBER NINETY! BLACK COFFIN!” he called out.

The sky turned a dark purple. The blue lightning was still flashing through the air as large black boxes with protruding black spears grew and joined together around a group of practise dummies before cracking down fully on them. As the sky cleared, the dummies were reduced to ashes. He held his hands in bed like manner, as if he were carrying a child, and she fell into them.
    That was cool.

“YOUR ROYAL HANDSOMENESS???? IS THAT WHAT YOU HAVE THEM CALL YOU NOW???” she yelled.
    XD Of course You only ever actually need one ?. Any more, and it's redundant.

She sat at the seat next to his and waited for the food to arrive. She had no clue what he had ordered but she suspected it would have something to do with seafood (he was obsessed).
    Mmmm seafood.
    “How dare you show me such pathetic results!” Master Charizard the fourteenth yelled at his son.
    Ohboy.
    “SECOND HIGHEST IS NOTHING! YOU HAVE THAT BRAT DAUC NARCISSE BEATING YOU!!!” lava spewed from the fathers mouth, scorching all that it touched.
    Again, the extra ! are uneccesary.
    And I like the imagery of laba spewing from his mouth XD.
    “Have you realized your shikai yet?” his father threw in.

“No father. Iroriryuu does not like to speak unless necessary, so I have a feeling he won't tell me until I am in a high pressure battle,” the son responded.
    Hmm, I'm not sure, but doesn't knowing your zanpakutou's name lead to shikai immediately?
    “Hold your hand over him like this,” his mother sweetly patted him on the head. He looked up at her big brown eyes and nodded. He looked down at the dying bird and held his hands over it just as his mother had instructed.

“Now dear, release the energy you have inside you and pray for the bird's health,” she whispered. He did as she suggested, a blue energy surrounded the bird, it started crowing happily as it began to feel healed. Suddenly the bird started thrashing around and the boy isntantly stopped – scared and confused.

His mother hugged him to stop him shaking.
    D'aww, this whole scene was so sweet Does it help I imagined Unohana instead?
    “Tomorrow, you will start shinigami school. I know you are starting late, but I have taught you everything those kids have already been taught. Have Tsukibana, hopefully she will be as kind to you as she has to me. Remember son, you are a member of the Southern royal family. Make our family name proud, Arceus the Third,” she spoke, smiling lovingly. A tear escaped her eye as he took the zanpaktou from her.
    Ah, this'll be good.
    My only question is why Dre wasn't also introduced? It'd make sense, since he's the 4th Royal, unless you have something "special" planned for him
    ILP- The CDs I got are:
    Morning Musume's 45th single, "Maji Desu Ka Ska!"
    and
    Sakura Gakuin's first album, "Sakura Gakuin 2010 Nendo ~message~"
    Obviously they're both J-Pop. =D
    Ah, cool I thought you were talking about Bleach music
    Speaking of that, I added my backstory in my profile. Since both MC and you are my childhood friends XD That should fit with both. IDK. XD I never said I was from a noble family. I think Dac first established that in his fic, and MC has continued using that. Yeah. lol.

Oh, good luck for your Biology test. I freaking LOVE Biology

American and British. lol. And ILPy distorts the space-time continuum anytime they want to meet, so it's not a big deal
    1. Oh, really? I thought you mentioned it yourself. Oh well XD It suits for you to be a Royal. Not entirely sure if I count as a "childhood" friend...
    2. Thanks, I think I did okay. Probably not an A*, though. And if you do my biology tests, I'll do all your maths test? 8D?
    3. That can work, too.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Ok, I am done with chapter two.
    before i can do chapter 3, i need this from people:
    -who you would say your closest friend in the bleach club is
    - if you have any preferences as to what your zanpaktou revelation story should entail
    - NEW MEMBERS, PLEASE SEND ME ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF THAT YOU WANT INCLUDED IN THIS STORY OR I WILL MAKE UP A PERSONALITY FOR YOU

Chapter 2

“YOU DO NOT GO AROUND KIDNAPPING BABIES WHEN YOU ARE BORED!!!” she was yelling at the top of her lungs. Her face was red, her normally blue eyes seemed to have caught fire and her fist was repeatedly hitting his stomach, causing him to cough up blood.

“WHAT KIND OF MORON STEALS A BABY??? DO YOU EVEN REALISE WHAT HIS POOR MOTHER MUST BE GOING THROUGH???” her voice had connected with her spiritual energy. The weather had changed to reflect this. The wind was howling, it was raining, hailing, and lightning storms were occurring all at the same time. He was getting tired of undergoing this punishment, so he stood up and caught her hand before it hit the exact same area of his stomach again.

“I am going to feed the baby,” he murmured and walked off. She decided to let her anger out on a couple of trees before following him. He had a lab built into the back area of his mansion. It was the only part of the house that his servants were not allowed into, and had never seen before. When they had been ten, they built the lab together. It took an entire six months, but after tirelessly working daily, they had finally accomplished it.

“Why are you keeping the baby in your lab?” she asked, suddenly suspicious. He did not reply, instead, as soon as they walked into the lab, he called out a command.

“Computer please transform the lab into Kida anger mode” he said. Immediately all the walls in the lab rearranged themselves so that all sensitive equipment was shielded, then padding suddenly popped out on every visible surface, and punching bags dropped from the ceiling.

“Bring the baby out,” he called out. A table rose from the floor. On it was a cute baby boy, each arm and foot shackled to its respective corner of the table, and his chest and abdomen, cut open for the world to peek into. Kida flipped. As she preoccupied herself with punching, kicking, and aiming kido spells at random objects, he went to the baby and continued tinkering with it. He had removed a few organs and inserted metallic replicas that fulfilled more than the original function. After he was done playing around, he sewed up the babies body.

“Computer, open DNA modifier,” he commanded once more. One of the pillars of the lab lost its padding. He went over to the pillar and opened the door. He then put the baby inside and programmed its DNA to modify and incorporate both his DNA and Kida's. As the machine began working, he turned to Kida and motioned towards a seat. The now tired Kida did not have the strength to say no, and so sat down, exhausted, but still able to throw dirty looks at him.

“I wanted a baby, so I got one,” he said simply, and smiled. She did not even hesitate, she pointed at him and started chanting.

“Wait, before you attack me, his real mother is dead. She was murdered by bandits. I was collecting information on the way poor people behaved when I saw the bandits go in to attack. I stopped them from killing the baby, but it occured to me that they were bandits after they killed the mother; hence why I did not save her. So I decided that since it was due to my slow mind that the mother is not alive, I would take this baby and raise him as my own. I think I heard her call him ILP. I wonder what that stood for? Ah well, I will keep the same initials for this child. ILP Narcisse. I think that has a good ring to it.” he commented.

“But you are only seventeen,” she spat.

“So are you,” he replied.

“I DON'T HAVE A BABY TO RAISE!!!” she yelled.

“It's not my fault that you aren't ambitious,” he responded calmly. She dove for his face. He ran.

-

“You are staring Shinigami school? That's awesome!” Master Charizard the fifteenth hugged Arceus the third. It was an awkward three second hug, but the bromance was there. Master Charizard noticed something awkward sticking out of his friend's shinigami robes and cracked up.

“You do realize that you don't wear your zanpaktou down there....” He cackled. Arceus blushed and removed it from the awkward position immediately. Master Charizard immediately showed him how to put it on and where to plaace it for quick access.

“Sir, your ride is ready,” a servant bowed to the two royals. They were taking a carriage from Master Charizard's flaming castle to the school.

-

“Hurry up! We don't want to be late for school!” Zameric tugged at his good friend Kusari. The carriage had been waiting outside his house for a full fifteen minutes. Kusari always took a long time to finish eating breakfast.

“Why do my parents have me carpool with you?” he muttered. Kusari smiled impishly and hopped into the carriage. Zameric followed.

-

The Shinigami school had been started by the captain commander of the special forces, Golde. Her savage beauty was known throughout Serebii, her incredible fairness was a beacon to all. She always stood at the door of the school welcoming every student to another day of classes.

Many of the students came from the poorer regions of Serebii, having accidentally discovered their abilities. Few of them had katanas and even fewer of them had been able to afford the pricey shinigami robes and would have to wait till graduation to receive a full free set.

Four carriages pulled into the yard, scaterring pedestrian students. Out of one stepped Dré Flashy, the fastest teenager in all of Serebii. He followed a secret technique passed down through the Western royal family generations that increased speed ten-fold the normal flash step. Out of the second stepped Dauc Narcisse and Kida Ookami, two of the top students in the academy. Out of the third carriage stepped Master Charizard the fifteenth and Arceus the third. Arceus' hands were shaking with nervousness. Master Charizard put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

Finally, out of the fourth carriage stepped Zameric and Kusari. Zameric's family were the weapon makers for majority of Serebii, and for the royal family especially. Each zanpaktou held by the royal family members (and Kida) was forged in a secret location with the best steel by his family, and they were pricey.
    Kusari was a lesser noble, but a noble all the same. He stepped out with a distinct air of excitement.

The four pillars of Serebii acknowledged one another with a quick nod of the head, and went off to their classes.

Golde smiled, she could taste the power off of each one of them. This week would be an interesting one....

Ok, I am done with chapter two.
    before i can do chapter 3, i need this from people:
    -who you would say your closest friend in the bleach club is
    - if you have any preferences as to what your zanpaktou revelation story should entail
    - NEW MEMBERS, PLEASE SEND ME ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF THAT YOU WANT INCLUDED IN THIS STORY OR I WILL MAKE UP A PERSONALITY FOR YOU
    1. That's a hard one to answer, since I regard everyone to be very close friends to me. You can decide who.
    2. What do you mean by zanpakutou revelation story? How we first found our abilities, when we firts met our spirits? Be specific.
    “YOU DO NOT GO AROUND KIDNAPPING BABIES WHEN YOU ARE BORED!!!” she was yelling at the top of her lungs. Her face was red, her normally blue eyes seemed to have caught fire and her fist was repeatedly hitting his stomach, causing him to cough up blood.
    Oh wow, how did the conversation reach that? XD. And it looks like I'll be introduced very, very soon.
    “WHAT KIND OF MORON STEALS A BABY??? DO YOU EVEN REALISE WHAT HIS POOR MOTHER MUST BE GOING THROUGH???”
    Again, only need one ?
    “Computer please transform the lab into Kida anger mode” he said. Immediately all the walls in the lab rearranged themselves so that all sensitive equipment was shielded, then padding suddenly popped out on every visible surface, and punching bags dropped from the ceiling.
    Aha, awesome.
    On it was a cute baby boy, each arm and foot shackled to its respective corner of the table, and his chest and abdomen, cut open for the world to peek into.
    Wait, why is the baby already cut up? Wouldn't that allow for infections to come in? And it'd be impossible for the ENTIRE lab to be completely sterile, considering they didn't do anything special.
    “Computer, open DNA modifier,” he commanded once more. One of the pillars of the lab lost its padding. He went over to the pillar and opened the door. He then put the baby inside and programmed its DNA to modify and incorporate both his DNA and Kida's.
    Why do you refer to the baby as "it"? "and programmed its DNA"
    “Wait, before you attack me, his real mother is dead. She was murdered by bandits. I was collecting information on the way poor people behaved when I saw the bandits go in to attack. I stopped them from killing the baby, but it occured to me that they were bandits after they killed the mother; hence why I did not save her. So I decided that since it was due to my slow mind that the mother is not alive, I would take this baby and raise him as my own. I think I heard her call him ILP. I wonder what that stood for? Ah well, I will keep the same initials for this child. ILP Narcisse. I think that has a good ring to it.” he commented.
    Which makes me a reminder of when you were wrong.
    “It's not my fault that you aren't ambitious,” he responded calmly. She dove for his face. He ran.
    Typical Da.c
    “You are staring Shinigami school? That's awesome!” Master Charizard the fifteenth hugged Arceus the third.
    D'awww... Why do I have the imagery of them being, like, 8 years old XD
    It was an awkward three second hug, but the bromance was there. Master Charizard noticed something awkward sticking out of his friend's shinigami robes and cracked up.

“You do realize that you don't wear your zanpaktou down there....” He cackled. Arceus blushed and removed it from the awkward position immediately. Master Charizard immediately showed him how to put it on and where to plaace it for quick access.
    Ahaha, of course you'd put a joke like that in.
    “Hurry up! We don't want to be late for school!” Zameric tugged at his good friend Kusari. The carriage had been waiting outside his house for a full fifteen minutes. Kusari always took a long time to finish eating breakfast.
    Again, like they're 8 years old or something XD.
    Four carriages pulled into the yard, scaterring pedestrian students. Out of one stepped Dré Flashy, the fastest teenager in all of Serebii. He followed a secret technique passed down through the Western royal family generations that increased speed ten-fold the normal flash step. Out of the second stepped Dauc Narcisse and Kida Ookami, two of the top students in the academy. Out of the third carriage stepped Master Charizard the fifteenth and Arceus the third. Arceus' hands were shaking with nervousness. Master Charizard put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.
    Looks like Dre doesn't get a "backstory" like the others.
    I'm guessing that most of the other members you don't know too well, so you're waiting for their profiles to come in?
    Golde smiled, she could taste the power off of each one of them. This week would be an interesting one....
    So it's more of a slice-of-life style, almost (is there a more correct term instead?), rather than a proper "oh em gee a baddy!"
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I couldn't help but just laugh at your fic, Dauc. XD
    I'll send you some of the info you requested, later.

Chapter one

“Your royal handsomeness! Are you ok?” a maid ran out and grabbed him.
    “YOUR ROYAL HANDSOMENESS???? IS THAT WHAT YOU HAVE THEM CALL YOU NOW???” she yelled. She being his best friend and semi-lover, Kida Ookami.

-

“How dare you show me such pathetic results!” Master Charizard the fourteenth yelled at his son. His anger shook the room. The servants had fled the premises for their own safety. The teen bowed his head down, partially in fear, mainly in disgust.
    First thing I laughed at, and I laughed hard.

Also laughed at the name a bit.

[spoiler=manga]D'aww, this whole scene was so sweet Does it help I imagined Unohana instead?
    I almost did.

Chapter 2

First Scene (omitted due to length)

-

“You are staring Shinigami school? That's awesome!” Master Charizard the fifteenth hugged Arceus the third. It was an awkward three second hug, but the bromance was there. Master Charizard noticed something awkward sticking out of his friend's shinigami robes and cracked up.

-

“Why do my parents have me carpool with you?” he muttered. Kusari smiled impishly and hopped into the carriage. Zameric followed.

-

Finally, out of the fourth carriage stepped Zameric and Kusari. Zameric's family were the weapon makers for majority of Serebii, and for the royal family especially. Each zanpaktou held by the royal family members (and Kida) was forged in a secret location with the best steel by his family, and they were pricey.
    Ok, my reaction to the first scene was...
    Dauc is snatchen your babies up!
    Tryin' to modify them, so y'all better hide your kids
    Hide your babies
    Hide your kids
    Hide your babies
    and hide your kids, 'cos he's modifying everybody out there.

Also, I predicted that ILP will be Dauc and Kida's love child of science.

Woo for hilariously awkward zanpakuto/penis jokes!

We've got to carpool to save the environment!

Capitalism at work... >D

ah!
    I'm back, my computer died, needed a new CPU fan and box.

so what did I miss? hehe^^

Page 141 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast