Page 178 of 246 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 6144

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #4426

    Default

    Big post ahead~

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You for a totally different reason than anyone else, lol.

    I thought Blue falls into ILPy family? *shot*

    314 what?
    Yup 8D

    Blue does, blue doesn't. Man, imagine if I swapped the nouns around...

    I jokingly try and find 314 in as many things as possible.

    What is your Squad's color and insignia?
    I don't know if there's a name, but the colour I used for my charts is, I think, the colour of the tears down Ulquiorra's face in the manga. *Cough* What?

    As for insignia, I'm guessing that anything I'll say, Da.c will say I have no imagination - this would probably mean the obvious stuff, like a calculator, a test tube, a microscope etc.

    Make a calendar using the Bleach Captains (Canon and or Club) and say why you made it that way.

    I think Kusari did a DAMN good job of it. But I've always sort of wondered what would happen if I could make a calender that is different from the typical gregorian:
    We have 365 days, which splits almost perfectly into 13 months, of exactly 28 days (there's one day left over, though). I figure the main reason why we have 12 months and not 13 months is the fact that 13 is a prime, while 12 can be split into 1:12, 2:6, 3:4 (and vice-versa), making it much nicer to group seasons together, or to say "half a year", or a quarter or a third, etc.

    ...What was I doing?

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Thats what you get for playing hooky.
    Playing what? Hooky sounds like hickey

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Byakuya for every month. Same pose different background.
    My sister would love that too much.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    Hey, it's Kusari. Guess what he doesn't have.
    Ah well. I'm surprisingly patient, it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    December: ILP and Mayuri doing science stuff.
    I'mokaywiththis.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Oh ILPy. btw, puce is DUSKY pink. Not dusty. XP
    Also, I'm getting a t-shirt. It'll have number 42 on it. 8D
    Ah, my mistake.
    I have a hoodie with Phi on the back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    But I must give him credit where it's due. It was Kubo after all who sparked the passion within me for drawing comics. He made me realize that if someone like him can be considered a professional mangaka, my chances are absolutely positive.
    Reminds me of this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    If they did that, it wouldn't be Bleach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Here is Red Globe's battle data chart...
    DAAAATAAAA
    which reminds me, new Hex charts to match Rotrum, NL, and Kusari's Oct charts. I think I managed to "fix" the edges, and I'll do that for the others at some point:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    Actually, I'm a bit in the same boat. I daresay I've read about 300 manga so far, with my favorite being 'Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer'.
    That sounds like Monty Python <.<


    There's also the fact that Kubo makes SO MANY BLOODY CHARACTERS
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  2. #4427
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    What is your Squad's color and insignia?
    I don't know if there's a name, but the colour I used for my charts is, I think, the colour of the tears down Ulquiorra's face in the manga. *Cough* What?

    As for insignia, I'm guessing that anything I'll say, Da.c will say I have no imagination - this would probably mean the obvious stuff, like a calculator, a test tube, a microscope etc.
    You insignia should totally be a logarithmic spiral! 8D
    The link is for those who don't know what it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Make a calendar using the Bleach Captains (Canon and or Club) and say why you made it that way.

    I think Kusari did a DAMN good job of it. But I've always sort of wondered what would happen if I could make a calender that is different from the typical gregorian:
    We have 365 days, which splits almost perfectly into 13 months, of exactly 28 days (there's one day left over, though). I figure the main reason why we have 12 months and not 13 months is the fact that 13 is a prime, while 12 can be split into 1:12, 2:6, 3:4 (and vice-versa), making it much nicer to group seasons together, or to say "half a year", or a quarter or a third, etc.

    ...What was I doing?
    Lol, ILPy was rambling about numbers again.
    Is that drool on your chin?



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  3. #4428
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I say we forge our own path on this one.
    8D Then I might just put a cookie... But a cookie isn't much of an emblem, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    But I must give him credit where it's due. It was Kubo after all who sparked the passion within me for drawing comics. He made me realize that if someone like him can be considered a professional mangaka, my chances are absolutely positive. That's why I'm drawing comics now.
    XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    As for the current chapter:
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Sadly that is never going to happen in Bleach. Logic just... fails here. Example.     Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Ichigo was supposed to be that gruff, edgy kind of good guy while Ishida was supposed to be overly rightous one, and yet they ended up moving closer towards the other's character until they became bland and uninteresting. It's not that they don't have a personality, it's that their personality is completely unchanging and uniform :/
    Er, what? You said they ended up moving closer towards each other's character, but they're unchanging?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Good news: I finally have my notes, so the next chapter can finally be written. I'm about six pages in right now, so this one might end up a bit shorter than the others. Still, look forward to it.
    YAYY

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Blue does, blue doesn't. Man, imagine if I swapped the nouns around...
    Er... What?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I jokingly try and find 314 in as many things as possible.
    What is there with 314? o.o

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    As for insignia, I'm guessing that anything I'll say, Da.c will say I have no imagination - this would probably mean the obvious stuff, like a calculator, a test tube, a microscope etc.
    You would't want a test tube for an insignia. People's going to think it's condom.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I have a hoodie with Phi on the back.
    Cool 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    DAAAATAAAA
    which reminds me, new Hex charts to match Rotrum, NL, and Kusari's Oct charts. I think I managed to "fix" the edges, and I'll do that for the others at some point:
    Stop before I start copying you and keep saying DAAAATAAAA

    Fix mine as well

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    There's also the fact that Kubo makes SO MANY BLOODY CHARACTERS
    Indeed. Well actually it's fine if it's just that, but when the one and only one getting the spotlight the whole time is Ichigo, it's boring. :\     Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Lol, ILPy was rambling about numbers again.
    Is that drool on your chin?
    XD


  4. #4429

    Default

        Spoiler:- MANGA:



    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    You insignia should totally be a logarithmic spiral! 8D
    The link is for those who don't know what it is.
    Ah, yes, of course, a logarithmic spiral. The Golden Spiral is also considered a "beautiful" spiral (because it's based on the Golden Ratio, which is considered very beautiful in art and music) - probably something Da.c would like as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Lol, ILPy was rambling about numbers again.
    Is that drool on your chin?
    Eheh, you should've seen the look on my face when my teacher said "we are drowing in data!"
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    8D Then I might just put a cookie... But a cookie isn't much of an emblem, lol
    A cookie with a bandage.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Sadly that is never going to happen in Bleach. Logic just... fails here. Example.     Spoiler:

        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Er... What?
    Blue is a person, blue is a colour. We always capitalise Blue the person, but we only capitalise blue the colour when it's at the beginning of the sentence.
    Blue is, but blue isn't (part of the ILP family) <- in this case, Blue the person is first, and blue the colour is second.
    Blue isn't, but Blue is (part of the ILP family) <- in this case, blue the colour is first (and was capitalised), and Blue the person was second (and it capitalised because it's a proper noun). But that they both were capitalised might seem confusing (but when you look at the context, the latter HAS to be a proper noun; Blue the person, leaving the first "Blue" mentioned to be the colour).
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    What is there with 314? o.o
    It's the first three digits of pi... You know the cliche (is that the right word?) of mathematicians being obsessed with Pi.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You would't want a test tube for an insignia. People's going to think it's condom.
    Aha, didn't even realise that at first.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    Stop before I start copying you and keep saying DAAAATAAAA

    Fix mine as well
    Aha, it's fun, though.

    I will... Someday.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 7th September 2011 at 7:40 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  5. #4430
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Playing what? Hooky sounds like hickey
    It's old American slang for being lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    My sister would love that too much.
    You're welcome


    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    You insignia should totally be a logarithmic spiral! 8D
    The link is for those who don't know what it is.
    That totally fits him.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


    8D Then I might just put a cookie... But a cookie isn't much of an emblem, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

    A crying cookie with a bite taken out of it and a band-aide over the bite
    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- MANGA:
        Spoiler:- Manga response:


    Yay! My 100th Club Post!
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  6. #4431
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    465

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga:


    Name an Emotion or Idea that fits each Captain.

    Golde= Childishness (though Dac beats him in this.)
    Cell= Observing
    NL= Nurturing
    Arc= Compassion
    Dre= Euphoria
    MC= Duty
    Eon= Independence
    Senny=Distance
    Zam= Indifference
    Rotrum= Ambition
    Blue= Passion
    Ilp- Curiosity
    Kusari= Easy going or Passive
    --
    Dac= Vanity
    Jin = Mystery

  7. #4432
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- MANGA:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Blue is a person, blue is a colour. We always capitalise Blue the person, but we only capitalise blue the colour when it's at the beginning of the sentence.
    Blue is, but blue isn't (part of the ILP family) <- in this case, Blue the person is first, and blue the colour is second.
    Blue isn't, but Blue is (part of the ILP family) <- in this case, blue the colour is first (and was capitalised), and Blue the person was second (and it capitalised because it's a proper noun). But that they both were capitalised might seem confusing (but when you look at the context, the latter HAS to be a proper noun; Blue the person, leaving the first "Blue" mentioned to be the colour).
    .... Whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It's the first three digits of pi... You know the cliche (is that the right word?) of mathematicians being obsessed with Pi.
    Yeah that is the right word. lol. I am so used to 3142 as pi's number. Did not realize.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I will... Someday.
    Do that nao

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Eheh, you should've seen the look on my face when my teacher said "we are drowing in data!"
    Drowing =D

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    A crying cookie with a bite taken out of it and a band-aide over the bite
    That would work actually XD Reminds me of the Wall Nut in Plants Vs Zombies but isn't an emblem supposedly something that, idk, just outlines and colors?

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Yay! My 100th Club Post!
    Congratulations.
    Keep that up and we might, you know, give you Senny's spot? idk

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post

    Name an Emotion or Idea that fits each Captain.
    I'm gonna do this for the canon captains.

    Yamamoto: Indifference
    Soi Fon: Stealth
    Gin: Creepiness
    Unohana: DAWWWWWW
    Aizen: Idiot
    Byakuya: Emotionless
    Komamura: Loyalty
    Shunsui: Easygoing
    Tousen: Twisted justice
    Hitsugaya: Coldness
    Kenpachi: Insane (reminds you of Blue's sig. lol)
    Mayuri: Inquisitiveness
    Ukitake: .... No idea.

    idk? XD

    [/offtopic]I never knew the meme "They see me rollin they hatin" came from a song. It's quite catchy actually. XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 8th September 2011 at 3:49 AM.


  8. #4433
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    495

    Default

    I had some different ideas from what MC and Arc said, so...

    Name an Emotion or Idea that fits each Captain.
    (I'm just gonna describe them each with an adjective)

    Golde -------------- Playful
    Cell ---------------- Vigilant
    Northern Lights ----- Nurturing (this one seems fine)
    Arceus03 ----------- Sympathetic
    Flash Step ---------- Festive
    MasterCharizard ---- Stable
    Eon Master --------- Independant (slight variation on MC's)
    Senbonzakura ------- Friendly
    Zameric ------------ Impartial
    Rotrum ------------- Tenacious
    Vizard Blue ---------- Vivacious
    ILP (...) ------------- Curious (slight variation on MC's)
    Kusari -------------- Relaxed

    Yamamoto ---------- Steadfast
    Soi Fon ------------- Tsundere Adamant
    Gin ----------------- Sly
    Unohana ------------ Caring
    Aizen --------------- Arrogant
    Byakuya ------------ Priviledged
    Komamura ---------- Loyal (slight variation on Arc's)
    Shunsui ------------- Laid-back
    Tousen ------------- Conflicting
    Hitsugaya ----------- Serious
    Kenpachi ------------ Bellicose
    Mayuri -------------- Fiendish
    Ukitake ------------- Considerate



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  9. #4434
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    569

    Default

    I believe most of you already know this but I mainly read Bleach because I'm rather interested in the abilities Kubo thinks up. Some are great, others are not, but I always enjoy contemplating their usefulness in and out of battle. Which brings me to the latest chapter:
        Spoiler:- Manga:


    Quote Originally Posted by arc03
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

  10. #4435
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the elf condom
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

        Spoiler:- MANGA:
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  11. #4436

    Default

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAPPH! Even if you're not likely to see this.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    It's old American slang for being lazy.
    But I AM lazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Yay! My 100th Club Post!
    Congrats!
    My next post will be all in red.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Name an Emotion or Idea that fits each Captain.

    Golde= Childishness (though Dac beats him in this.)
    Cell= Observing
    NL= Nurturing
    Arc= Compassion
    Dre= Euphoria
    MC= Duty
    Eon= Independence
    Senny=Distance
    Zam= Indifference
    Rotrum= Ambition
    Blue= Passion
    Ilp- Curiosity
    Kusari= Easy going or Passive
    --
    Dac= Vanity
    Jin = Mystery
    I like how Senny is Distance.
    Curiosity, very fitting
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post


        Spoiler:



    Mayuri: Inquisitiveness
        Spoiler:

    Same thing as me XP
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 10th September 2011 at 12:02 AM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  12. #4437
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAPPH! Even if you're not likely to see this.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUFFIN as well
    Cookies!

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    My next post will be all in red.
    What, why?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:

    Same thing as me XP
        Spoiler:

    That's what Zam put, not me

    Also, I've been thinking to change my shinigami profile a bit, buuuuuut I need to ask you guys' permissions first, because it's kinda something.... big. Well if not big, medium. Got an inspiration after watching the Transformers I kinda wanted to have a, you know, mechanical left arm, from the elbow downwards. The additional 'equipment' will be mostly medical related... Syringes, scalpels, needles, whatnot. Also, I have a store of tranquilizers, sedatives, some other basic stuff you could find on a hospital rack in my arm. Is that ok? I'll make up of some woozy backstory to explain how I lost an arm, whatever. And no, it wouldn't be because I'm the victim of Kubo's arm fetish XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 10th September 2011 at 6:49 AM.


  13. #4438
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    What is your Squad's color and insignia?

    Probably a Purple and silver sheild with Ivy crawling up and along it ... I need to draw this!
    I really want to make the insignias, because unlike the other things I promised I would do, but in the end gave up because they were horrendous abominations [yes, i'm talking about the sprites] THESE I can do with quill and ink ... 83

    Make a calendar using the Bleach Captains (Canon and or Club) and say why you made it that way.

    Goddamn, I REALLY need to clean this mouse, it keeps sticking ... ergh. Now, these months are interpretations based on British weather, so hold your umbrellas

    January - ILP - the begginning of a new year means the start of new projects
    February - Eon - the transition of the cold months to new life in the spring
    March - Kida/me - my Birth Month and it's when trees begin to flower and leaves turn green
    April - Arceus - Because of Easter, even though it originally means fertility, it's considered a festival of re-birth, as a medic, this fits.
    May - Kusari - Nice sunshine and breeze for you to sleep in
    June - Zameric - honestly, I see you as quite a reliable and nice/arm person, much like this month
    July - MC - Warmest month of the year
    August - Senbonsakura - The leaves all change colours to yellows, oranges, reds and a few late greens, it looks beautiful
    September - Cell - end of warm weather, preparing for the cold months ahead
    October - Dauc - "this is halloween" ... I regret nothing
    November - Rotrum - this is usually considered the cold and stormy season
    December - Flash Step - christmas, boxing day, new years eve, plenty of parties to be had

    I can't explain some of these all that well, but the feeling of each month just seems to fit some people

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus
    Gin: Creepiness
    D8

    Quote Originally Posted by zameric
    Gin ----------------- Sly
    >D

    HAPPY BIRTHDAYS WERE DUE ... where has Muffin been actually?

    Name an Emotion or Idea that fits each Captain.

    Golde - Wisdom [Ko]
    Cell - Stealth
    NL - Loyalty [Chu]
    Arceus - Balance
    Flash - Jubulation
    MC - Duty [Gi]
    Eon - Brotherhood [Tei]
    Senny - Faith [Shin]
    Zam - Justice[ Jin]
    Rotrum - Honor [Rei]
    Blue - Passion
    ILP - Knowledge [Chi]
    Kusari - Patience

    Totally didn't take some of these from the Eight Canine Warriors...

  14. #4439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    What, why?
    Post number 666.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:

    That's what Zam put, not me
        Spoiler:

    Zam put fiendish, and you put inquisitiveness.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Also, I've been thinking to change my shinigami profile a bit, buuuuuut I need to ask you guys' permissions first, because it's kinda something.... big. Well if not big, medium. Got an inspiration after watching the Transformers I kinda wanted to have a, you know, mechanical left arm, from the elbow downwards. The additional 'equipment' will be mostly medical related... Syringes, scalpels, needles, whatnot. Also, I have a store of tranquilizers, sedatives, some other basic stuff you could find on a hospital rack in my arm. Is that ok? I'll make up of some woozy backstory to explain how I lost an arm, whatever. And no, it wouldn't be because I'm the victim of Kubo's arm fetish XD
    Hmm... Well, I figure that it would suit, because of both being my twin, and being the medic would allow for appropriate equipment. I suppose it would be fine if the stuff you were keeping was all medical related and cookies and not stuff like rockets and lasers those are mine.


    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I really want to make the insignias, because unlike the other things I promised I would do, but in the end gave up because they were horrendous abominations [yes, i'm talking about the sprites] THESE I can do with quill and ink ... 83
    Abomination is a good word. I should use it more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Goddamn, I REALLY need to clean this mouse, it keeps sticking ... ergh. Now, these months are interpretations based on British weather, so hold your umbrellas
    RAIN RAIN EVERYWHERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    January - ILP - the begginning of a new year means the start of new projects

    March - Kida/me - my Birth Month and it's when trees begin to flower and leaves turn green

    June
    - Zameric - honestly, I see you as quite a reliable and nice/arm person, much like this month

    October
    - Dauc - "this is halloween" ... I regret nothing
    The start of new projects that will never be completed. I like it.
    It's funny how a lot of people are born in March, actually. But I think it does seem to suit you. Checking over, March borns seem to be the most active; Arc, Cell, NL, me, Blue
    I think June suits Zam really well Though if he's a nice/arm person, I hope Kubo doesn't do anything to him...
    OHGOD DA.C WITH HALLOWEEN *hides*
    Golde doesn't get one? I'd associate April with him for some reason. Or maybe Halloween and candy
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Name an Emotion or Idea that fits each Captain.

    Golde - Wisdom [Ko]
    Cell - Stealth
    NL - Loyalty [Chu]
    Arceus - Balance
    Flash - Jubulation
    MC - Duty [Gi]
    Eon - Brotherhood [Tei]
    Senny - Faith [Shin]
    Zam - Justice[ Jin]
    Rotrum - Honor [Rei]
    Blue - Passion
    ILP - Knowledge [Chi]
    Kusari - Patience
    What's the [Ko/Chu/etc.]?
    Knowledge yeah
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  15. #4440
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arc03
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

  16. #4441
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I really want to make the insignias, because unlike the other things I promised I would do, but in the end gave up because they were horrendous abominations [yes, i'm talking about the sprites] THESE I can do with quill and ink ... 83
    Do eeeeeeeeet 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    April - Arceus - Because of Easter, even though it originally means fertility, it's considered a festival of re-birth, as a medic, this fits.
    How does a rebirth fit me? XD
    Though April is the 4th month. And I'm in Squad 4. 8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    D8
    He is, though

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Arceus - Balance
    Wait, I thought you were the one who is supposed to be the Omega wolf? XP Or at least Eon's fic says so

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Totally didn't take some of these from the Eight Canine Warriors...
    What's that? A game?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

    Post number 666.
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Zam put fiendish, and you put inquisitiveness.
    Sorry. I meant MC.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Hmm... Well, I figure that it would suit, because of both being my twin, and being the medic would allow for appropriate equipment. I suppose it would be fine if the stuff you were keeping was all medical related and cookies and not stuff like rockets and lasers those are mine.
    AND COOKIES. How did I forget that?

    8D

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    What's the [Ko/Chu/etc.]?
    Knowledge yeah
    The equivalent of the characteristic/idea/emotion that she wrote.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by arceus03; 10th September 2011 at 5:53 PM.


  17. #4442
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Here are Vizard Blue and Senbonzakura's battle data charts, as per request of Blue and ILP.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  18. #4443

    Default

    Ahaha, how embarassing. I just realised that I made a mistake. Sapph's birthday isn't on the 9th, it's on September I blame the fact that America and England use different date/month system. His birthday isn't until the 29th <.<
    I could turn my embarassment into a rope and hang myself with it right about now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    The equivalent of the characteristic/idea/emotion that she wrote.
    Ah, I see. Is it connected to the Eight Canine Warriors thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Here are Vizard Blue and Senbonzakura's battle data charts, as per request of Blue and ILP.
    8O Awesome. Now I just need Golde and Flash's and we will have a COMPLETE SET!
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  19. #4444
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,800

    Default

    Not much progress on my fanfic... homework and trying to write a Final Fantasy VII fanfic at the same time are too much to balance atm.

    Name an Emotion or Idea that fits each Captain

    Club first, then Canon.

    Golde- Energetic
    Cell- Watchful
    Kida- Protective
    Arc- Quirky in a good way
    Dre- Jubilant
    MC- Confident
    Eon/Me- Driven / Determined
    Senny- Intagibile
    Zam- Integrity
    Rotrum- Tenacious
    Blue- Headstrong
    ILP- Innovative
    Kusari- Balanced / Fair
    ----
    Jin- Analytical
    Dauc- Narcissistic


    Yamamoto- Resolute
    Soi Fon- Stubborn
    Gin- Sophisticated / Tricky the sly fox / Glompable
    Unohana- Mothering
    Aizen- Power Hungry / Godmodding
    Byakuya- Serene / Classy
    Komamura- Honorable / Grateful
    Kyoraku- Under-challenged / Easygoing
    Tousen- Compelled
    Hitsugaya- Indifferent
    Kenpachi- Combattive
    Kurotsuchi- Amoral
    Ukitake- Idealistic

    Aaaaaand just because I feel like it, I'll do the Espada too.

    Starrk- Callous / Cynical
    Barragan- Arrogant his release means "the arrogant one", fgs
    Halibel- Comitted
    Ulquiorra- Nihilistic
    Nnoitra- Fatalistic
    Grimmjow- Beligerent
    Zommari- Delusional
    Szayel- Organized / Nitpicky
    Aaroniero- Spiteful / Cruel
    Yammy- Pigheaded
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.


  20. #4445
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    495

    Default

    Here is Flash Step's battle data chart.
    I got his stats over Facebook messages.


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights
    I really want to make the insignias, because unlike the other things I promised I would do, but in the end gave up because they were horrendous abominations [yes, i'm talking about the sprites] THESE I can do with quill and ink ... 83
    Do eeeeeeeeet 8D
    I second that notion!
    Last edited by Zameric; 11th September 2011 at 1:35 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  21. #4446
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Ahaha, how embarassing. I just realised that I made a mistake. Sapph's birthday isn't on the 9th, it's on September I blame the fact that America and England use different date/month system. His birthday isn't until the 29th <.<
    I could turn my embarassment into a rope and hang myself with it right about now.
    lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Ah, I see. Is it connected to the Eight Canine Warriors thing?
    Probably is.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    8O Awesome. Now I just need Golde and Flash's and we will have a COMPLETE SET!
    You and your obsession with complete sets, lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Arc- Quirky in a good way
    Define "in a good way"

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Yamamoto- Resolute
    Soi Fon- Stubborn
    Gin- Sophisticated / Tricky the sly fox / Glompable
    How do you differentiate between stubborn and resolute? XD
    Glompable? Kida has affected you THAT much? XP

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Here is Flash Step's battle data chart. I got his stats over Facebook messages.
    It's symmetrical! Look at ILPy foaming at the mouth

    Also, eh, since no one commented otherwise. My OC now has a mechanical left arm. Loaded with syringes and scalpels.


  22. #4447
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    I could turn my embarassment into a rope and hang myself with it right about now.
    Stop channeling Jin with these jokes. You're freakin' me out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILP
    It seems like "more power" just means "bigger muscles".
    Like Togoro from YYH?
    And no, I don't need to spoiler ILP's comment. It's not specific.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    Define "in a good way".
    As in "your quirks make you fun to be around" as opposed to "your quirks annoy me".

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    How do you differentiate between stubborn and resolute? XD
    Resolute is unflinching, immovable, and steadfast. Stubborn is stubborn not knowing when to quit (or not caring), and difficult to change their mind. One has a more positive connotation than the other.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    Glompable? Kida has affected you THAT much? XP
    Yes Why yes, yes she has. XD Nah, but I've come to absolutely love Gin's character, on par with Grimmjow or Starrk. He's just so complex and his motives are always his own (that's why I said 'Sophisticated'). Plus, he even looks like an amazing character, which Starrk can't really claim and Grimmjow can't quite match.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arc
    Also, eh, since no one commented otherwise. My OC now has a mechanical left arm. Loaded with syringes and scalpels.
    This will now have an explanation in the sequel to my current fanfic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I second that notion!
    THIRDED!


    EDIT: I'm also thinking of redoing the Battle Themes that I did a while ago if I have time. Yay or nay?
    Last edited by Eon Master; 11th September 2011 at 5:00 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.


  23. #4448
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the elf condom
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    You guys ever wake up and you realize that it's just one of those days? I did today. It's just been one thing after another. I woke up to find that my 32 gig flash drive, that had literally everything data-wise on it, disappeared and **** went downhill from there.

    Basically, I've got a lot happening at the moment and it'll be a while before I get to post again. It'll be at least a week, probably more. Just thought I should tell you guys.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  24. #4449
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Do eeeeeeeeet 8D
    I second that notion!
    THIRDED!
    Very well then. If you give me a simple symbolic insignia i'll draw them out and colour them =] I've just done mine, i'll post it in a mo.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    How does a rebirth fit me? XD
    Though April is the 4th month. And I'm in Squad 4. 8D

    Re-Birth, healing the sick, bringing them back ... etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    You guys ever wake up and you realize that it's just one of those days? I did today. It's just been one thing after another. I woke up to find that my 32 gig flash drive, that had literally everything data-wise on it, disappeared and **** went downhill from there.
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    EDIT: I'm also thinking of redoing the Battle Themes that I did a while ago if I have time. Yay or nay?
    Oooh, yes, i'm always quite interested in how all the members view eachother =3

  25. #4450
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    As in "your quirks make you fun to be around" as opposed to "your quirks annoy me".
    8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Resolute is unflinching, immovable, and steadfast. Stubborn is stubborn not knowing when to quit (or not caring), and difficult to change their mind. One has a more positive connotation than the other.
    Ah, I see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Yes Why yes, yes she has. XD Nah, but I've come to absolutely love Gin's character, on par with Grimmjow or Starrk. He's just so complex and his motives are always his own (that's why I said 'Sophisticated'). Plus, he even looks like an amazing character, which Starrk can't really claim and Grimmjow can't quite match.
    Oh. That's interesting. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    This will now have an explanation in the sequel to my current fanfic.
    8D

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    EDIT: I'm also thinking of redoing the Battle Themes that I did a while ago if I have time. Yay or nay?
    The one where I got Atlanta? Sure, go ahead

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    You guys ever wake up and you realize that it's just one of those days? I did today. It's just been one thing after another. I woke up to find that my 32 gig flash drive, that had literally everything data-wise on it, disappeared and **** went downhill from there.

    Basically, I've got a lot happening at the moment and it'll be a while before I get to post again. It'll be at least a week, probably more. Just thought I should tell you guys.
    Ouch. >.< Good luck with those =)

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post

    Very well then. If you give me a simple symbolic insignia i'll draw them out and colour them =] I've just done mine, i'll post it in a mo.
    8D I will

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    Re-Birth, healing the sick, bringing them back ... etc.
    Ah, I see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
        Spoiler:
    I'm sorry to hear that. =(


Page 178 of 246 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •