Page 179 of 248 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 6190

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Ulquiorra- Nihilistic
    Zommari- Delusional
    Nihilistic, of course Perhaps "despair" ...
    Delusional, haha, that he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Here is Flash Step's battle data chart.
    I got his stats over Facebook messages.
    Awesome.
    All that's left is Golde, and then we'll have a full set! The first one, excluding the Zanpakutou and the original Hex Charts
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You and your obsession with complete sets, lol

It's symmetrical! Look at ILPy foaming at the mouth
    Complete sets are awesome 8D

xD I wouldn't be foaming at the mouth unless it was symmetrical horizontally/vertically. Because then I wouldn't have to tilt my head.
    Stop channeling Jin with these jokes. You're freakin' me out.
    I wasn't actually channeling Jin. I'm not good with embarassment.

Yes Why yes, yes she has. XD Nah, but I've come to absolutely love Gin's character, on par with Grimmjow or Starrk. He's just so complex and his motives are always his own (that's why I said 'Sophisticated'). Plus, he even looks like an amazing character, which Starrk can't really claim and Grimmjow can't quite match.
    All very valid points 8D

EDIT: I'm also thinking of redoing the Battle Themes that I did a while ago if I have time. Yay or nay?
    Sure, no complaints from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    You guys ever wake up and you realize that it's just one of those days? I did today. It's just been one thing after another. I woke up to find that my 32 gig flash drive, that had literally everything data-wise on it, disappeared and **** went downhill from there.

Basically, I've got a lot happening at the moment and it'll be a while before I get to post again. It'll be at least a week, probably more. Just thought I should tell you guys.
    Ouch, that sucks. Good luck getting everything back together again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
        Spoiler:
    Likewise, that sucks.

I'm redoing my Arrancar profile Too similar to my shinigami profile and will post that... someday.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post

Post number 666.
    >D

Abomination is a good word. I should use it more.
    ABOMINATION! RAWR!

You guys ever wake up and you realize that it's just one of those days? I did today. It's just been one thing after another. I woke up to find that my 32 gig flash drive, that had literally everything data-wise on it, disappeared and **** went downhill from there.

Basically, I've got a lot happening at the moment and it'll be a while before I get to post again. It'll be at least a week, probably more. Just thought I should tell you guys.
    Heck yeaz. But I've moved on, and I'm now more awesome than EVAR!

MC and I have been working on my new Zan, I hope everyone approves. But be forewarned, it contains cliches & stolen borrowed ideas.

Spoiler:- New Zan:
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 17th September 2011 at 8:22 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

RAWR!
    Hmm... I wanna join
    Zachiru

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Banner & Userbar done by me =D

Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    RAWR!
    Hmm... I wanna join
    Zachiru
    Welcome to the club, I'm Captain of Squad 6, MC.

How about you tell a us little about your favorites in Bleach? Possibly where you are in following the Anime/Manga?

Favorite Soul Reaper/Shinigami?
    Favorite Arrancar?
    Favorite Huamn?

My favorites are Yoruichi, Renji, Neliel, Grimmjow, Rukia, Orihime, Urahara and Halibel. [s]Puts away random favorite bleach characters list.[s/]

Bad News everyone, my fic is ready to post.

Favorite Soul Reaper/Shinigami? Kurosaki / Yoruichi
    Favorite Arrancar? Neliel / Grimmjow / Ulquiorra / Harribel
    Favorite Human? ME! / MYSELF! / AND I!

Hmm... Well i've been following anime but i dint have time to watch weekly so i watches them like once every 2 week. Basically im thinking of following with the manga too but yeah.. dont have much time.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Spoiler:- Chapter 2: Brutal Failure.:

...*breathes*

Spoiler:- Author's Notes:
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 12th September 2011 at 11:27 PM.

Wow...
    Thats a hugeeeeee pieces of work lol...
    Anyway your sig is easy to make lol he uses C4D renders.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

We got a new member? Welcome, Ace (mind me calling you that?). arceus03, Captain of Squad 4. Avid Unohana fan If you're not up to date with the manga and/or anime, be careful of spoilers. They contain a lot of those you might not want to read yet. However, if you are perfectly fine with them, go ahead and open them.

Just dropping by to say hello to the new member. I'll read the other things later homewoooooooork

You seem to know your stuff with Photoshop. Cool. 8D We have a new banner maker yay

Also. *giggles* You're an Eon lover? *giggles*

Yeah thanks
    Yeah i know my way around in photoshop since i used for months.
    You can call me ace or acer.

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Well, starting the Insignia ... I have the list here of the parts I have and don't have, first the flowers chosen, then the symbol design for each division
    If you want a good site for different Plant meanings i'd suggest going here - http://www.victorianbazaar.com/meanings.html

1 - Golde - ... - ...
    2 - Cell - FLY TRAP / 2 cross Daggers
    3 - Kida - IVY / Purple and Silver sheild with Ivy growing across it
    4 - Arceus - MOON FLOWER / ...
    5 - Flash Step - ... - ...
    6 - MC - EDELWEISS/ALPINE CUDWEED / Crimson Red and a Flaming Claw.
    7 - Eon - CACTUS FLOWER / Electric Blue Tribal Wolf
    8 - Senbonsakura - Cherry Blossom / ...
    9 - Zameric - ... / Sheild, one side scrool, other side libra scales
    10 - Rotrum - ... /
    11 - Blue - ... /
    12 - ILP - ... / Teal test tube in a circle?
    13 - Kusari - SNOW DROP / Silver Albatross

I'm going to ask Senny if he's planning to come back, if not i'll ask if we can re-assign his Captaincy to someone else.
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 13th September 2011 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    I really like in - in particular, the uniqueness of speaking in cliches, so I'm guessing that's only in Bankai?

Well, there's not really much to comment on, I guess. The image designs look really cool, and being purely melee prevents you from having any kind of overpowered attacks. I'm sure it'll be fun for the fanfic writers XD

RAWR!
    Hmm... I wanna join
    Zachiru
    Welcome to the Bleach Club 2! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), though I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

Like Arc said, be wary of spoilers. I highly suggest catching up with the manga, as it's a big point of discussion for us, and it means you generally don't have to worry about spoilers.

Favorite Arrancar? Grimmjow / Ulquiorra
    This is a good list 8D

*Cracks knuckles* Let's try and do this... again.

Also. *giggles* You're an Eon lover? *giggles*
    I wonder whose squad Ace will go into...
    Well, starting the Insignia ... I have the list here of the parts I have and don't have, first the flowers chosen, then the symbol design for each division
    If you want a good site for different Plant meanings i'd suggest going here - http://www.victorianbazaar.com/meanings.html

1 - Golde - ... - ...
    2 - Cell - Fly Trap - 2 cross Daggers
    3 - Kida - Ivy -
    4 - Arceus - Moon Flower - ...
    5 - Flash Step - ... - ...
    6 - MC - ... - Crimson Red and a Flaming Claw.
    7 - Eon - Cactus Flower - Electric Blue Tribal Wolf
    8 - Senbonsakura - Cherry Blossom - ...
    9 - Zameric - ... - Sheild, one side scrool, other side libra scales
    10 - Rotrum - ... -
    11 - Blue - ... -
    12 - ILP - ... - Teal test tube in a circle?
    13 - Kusari - ... - Silver Albatross

I'm going to ask Senny if he's planning to come back, if not i'll ask if we can re-assign his Captaincy to someone else.
    Ah, thanks for the link, I think I'll go with an iris from that list. It's better than a test tube for reasons Arc said, wisdom (which squad 12 could be said to have as well as just knowledge) is mentioned twice. Plus it looks pretty 8D
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

You can call me ace or acer.
    Cool, I'll go with Ace. Oh btw, people refer to me as Arc. But the Head Captain sometimes call me Mizuhashi. Yeah.

=D The list doesn't have moonflower, though. Cowslip is the next likely flower I would choose (Rusticity, Winning Grace, Healing, Youth, Pensiveness) but it has a... weird name. So I'll stick with moonflower. XD Let's go in-depth for anyone who is interested:

Spoiler:

Is it bad I think too much of this? XD
    Er hem. Anyway. If I must have a symbol, then be it as Rex said. XD A bitten cookie with bandages. Or if that is somewhat too complex, then just go with the caduceus.

I really like in - in particular, the uniqueness of speaking in cliches, so I'm guessing that's only in Bankai?
    I can't wait to see a scene with his zanpakto spirit and yours. One would talk entirely in proverbs, and another in cliches.

No prizes for guessing right

Shikai
    Release Command: Reside yourself to your fate,
    My blade fueled by justice will overcome all,
    Hear our hearts roar as we charge into battle!
    Ah ha. The first release command that mirrors Shunsui/Ukitake. It's a bit... idk what word to use here, I mean like the phrases aren't exactly my favorite, but I like the fact that it's a poem. Also, justice sounds like Tousen

Description: A pair of giant gauntlets (Minus the face of Zeus & the armor past the elbow.)
    You got a PAIR of those huge gauntlets? o.o How are you going to even move? Though it's a bit like Chad's ability XD

Description: For lack of a better description and laziness, Tadashii Shainingu Senshi no Shin is based off of this Battlizer.
    I lol'd when I saw the picture. No joking.

It shows my current health & reiatsu levels, my vitals (heart rate, blood pressure), and armor and bone damage. It can also display environmental stats, such as oxygen level, oxygen content and temperature. And finally tracks any enemy reiatsu with in a range of 300 ft.
    And this. XD

Well yeah. I don't have much to comment on it. Seems fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Bad News everyone, my fic is ready to post.
    8D
    That is not the bad news. The bad news is when ILPy posts a huge review and stretches my page so long I had to scroll doooooooooown just to skip it
    Last edited by arceus03; 12th September 2011 at 10:44 PM.

RAWR!
    Hmm... I wanna join
    Zachiru
    Hello, Acer. I'm Rex, 3rd seat of Squad 5 if you need anything just send me a VM. I'll gladly help.

Well, there's not really much to comment on, I guess. The image designs look really cool, and being purely melee prevents you from having any kind of overpowered attacks. I'm sure it'll be fun for the fanfic writers XD
    Yes, speaking in cliches is bankai exclusive. You all would kill me if I constantly spoke like that.

I can't wait to see a scene with his zanpakto spirit and yours. One would talk entirely in proverbs, and another in cliches.
    Our brains would implode

Ah ha. The first release command that mirrors Shunsui/Ukitake. It's a bit... idk what word to use here, I mean like the phrases aren't exactly my favorite, but I like the fact that it's a poem. Also, justice sounds like Tousen
    Yup, thats me, always wanting to stick out.

You got a PAIR of those huge gauntlets? o.o How are you going to even move? Though it's a bit like Chad's ability XD
    I guess its like how Ikkaku wields his bankai. He just does, although I would move slower than usual.

I lol'd when I saw the picture. No joking.
    Be glad I did chose any of those comically huge battlizers from the older generations.

And this. XD
    Another cliche I had to "borrow"

I'm glad to its been approved so far.

Ok guys, it seems that people are getting confused over the insignia's and we shall just choose new flower symbols that have meaning relevant to our Squads.

I chose the Ivy - Defense, Fidelity, Affection

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/19qtts.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/28888w6.jpg[/IMG]

And this is Squad 4, with a Moonflower

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2eb8uq9.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Northern Lights; 13th September 2011 at 12:29 AM.

Oh yes, I'll LOVE writing for that. >D

*Cracks knuckles* Let's try and do this... again.
    Come at me, BRO!

If ace is a girl, Eon's squad. If ace is a boy, then we all have a shot.

[/QUOTE]

Same here. Somone should write that.

I pretty much made it.

8D
    That is not the bad news. The bad news is when ILPy posts a huge review and stretches my page so long I had to scroll doooooooooown just to skip it

Too true, too true.

Replies to ILP's comments which also serve as my own comments.

Not mine. The third seat spot is temporarily reserved for Soroft in case he wants to join once he has time to write up his Zanpaktou that I helped him design.

Ah, thanks for the link, I think I'll go with an iris from that list. It's better than a test tube for reasons Arc said, wisdom (which squad 12 could be said to have as well as just knowledge) is mentioned twice. Plus it looks pretty 8D

The Iris is Squad 7's canon flower. Off limits, dude.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Long posts. Remind me why I write them?

Is it bad I think too much of this? XD

8D
    Trust me, I've done worse.

FUND IT!!

Sorry...
    Yes, speaking in cliches is bankai exclusive. You all would kill me if I constantly spoke like that.
    Awwww

Our brains would implode
    It would implode in AWESOME.

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/19qtts.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/28888w6.jpg[/IMG]

Wow, those look amazing

Depending on what Ace wants XD
        Spoiler:- Eon's response:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

For squad Flowers, I pick:
    EDELWEISS/ALPINE CUDWEED - Daring, Courage, Noble Purity
    It can be with the fiery dragon claw, correct?

Spoiler:- Mr.Wolf and Mr.Cyborg:
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 14th September 2011 at 12:16 AM.

So, with the big issue being resolved, i found a bit of down time and decided to handle a few issues, club-wise.

Flower: Sticking with canon and the Snowdrop.

ILP, if you're still doing the thing with an updated first post, would you mind moving the guys from my squad into Spirits? They're not active and I think it'd be for the best. If not to Spirits, at least a to a lower seat. (Theo to Fifth, Akua to Fourth)
    Last edited by kusari; 13th September 2011 at 2:32 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Well obviously im a boy lol. Eon = Latios! LATIOS FTW!

♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

Oh yes, I'll LOVE writing for that. >D
    I bet you will.....I bet you will.

I pretty much made it.
    Yes, yes you did.

Ok guys, it seems that people are getting confused over the insignia's and we shall just choose new flower symbols that have meaning relevant to our Squads.

Those are seriously impressive. *Golf clap*

Long posts. Remind me why I write them?
    Because you can.

Awwww
    Too bad. But if it makes up for it, I strike poses before taking action, in both forms.

It would implode in AWESOME.
    Our implosions would have explosions. That doesn't make sense, Rex.

Well obviously im a boy lol. Eon = Latios! LATIOS FTW!
    Try to stay away from one liners here, but since you're a newbie to the club you get a free pass .

Spoiler:- Latest Manga Chapter:

Though that Arrancar with Kido bit did make me think about something...
    Anyway, thanks for the reviews.
    No comment on the rest, because that's mainly just me nodding along.

An Arrancar with Kidou... I suppose that could work, but I think they have a different control of reiryoku than Shinigami.

So, with the big issue being resolved, i found a bit of down time and decided to handle a few issues, club-wise.
    That's good to hear
    ILP, if you're still doing the thing with an updated first post, would you mind moving the guys from my squad into Spirits? They're not active and I think it'd be for the best. If not to Spirits, at least a to a lower seat. (Theo to Fifth, Akua to Fourth)
    *Facepalm* I COMPLETELY FORGOT I WAS DOING THAT.

I've put them into spirits (along with their zanpakutou). Don't forget to update your squad page.

Does anyone else want to change their squads a bit? I'm thinking of putting Emperor Giratina in spirits, but I'll probably bug him a bit more first.

Does anyone have anything to update the "first post" with? Rex, can you change your shikai post so that it contains your new zanpakutou? (makes it neater than me linking to this new post), Blackacer is now a spirit (speaking of, maybe after you show that you'll be consistently active, you can create a zanpakutou and join a squad).
    Too bad. But if it makes up for it, I strike poses before taking action, in both forms.
    Yay!

Our implosions would have explosions. That doesn't make sense, Rex.
    Hmm... An implosion is when something collapses on itself (often due to gravity; a building can implode due to the structure being disrupted/damaged, or a massive star can implode into a black hole). An explosion would be a massive release of energy. I don't know if this is actually possible, but there's a small chance that an implosion could possibly lead to nucleur fusion, which gives off a ton of energy.

Try to stay away from one liners here, but since you're a newbie to the club you get a free pass .
    Once more though, and you will get oar'd by Head Captain Golde himself you really don't want to.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 13th September 2011 at 7:14 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- Manga:

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO HAVE ARRANCAR PROFILES!

Since I plan to use them, now is your final chance to change them, make alterations or even add things to them. For example, if you want your arrancar to have fraccion or to BE fraccion to someone else's, please be sure to let it be know.

Also, I plan to redo mine and make fraccion for him.

Bases claimed:
    MC- Dragon(Espada), Monkey and Rooster(Fraccion).
    Ilp- Angel(Esapda), Bee, Spider & Locust(Possible Fraccion)
    Arc-Amoeba (Espada), Hydra, Paramecium* & Chlamydomonas* (*= Subject to change)
    Kusari-Dunkleosteus (Espada), Anglerfish, Narwhal& Leafy Seadragon
    Zam-Black Bear (Espada), Fraccion-(To be announced.)
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 13th September 2011 at 11:28 PM.

Hey Blackacer, welcome to the Bleach club! >D
    How ya been? Haven't seen ya in a while.

Spoiler:- Manga 464:

MC and I have been working on my new Zan, I hope everyone approves. But be forewarned, it contains cliches & stolen borrowed ideas.

Looks good, I approve!

I'll pick out a flower/plant in a little while.

'Bout tim*shot*
    If he does get re-assigned, I'll miss him.
    Like having a brother move away.

ATTENTION TO ALL WHO HAVE ARRANCAR PROFILES!

Since I plan to use them, now is your final chance to change them, make alterations or even add things to them. For example, if you want your arrancar to have faccion or to BE faccion to someone else's, please be sure to let it be know.

Also, I plan to redo mine and make fraccion for him.

Bases claimed:
    MC- Dragon(Espada), Monkey and Rooster(Faccion).
    Ilp- Angel(Esapda), Bee, Spider & Locust(Possible Faccion)
    Arc-Amoeba (Espada), Hydra, Paramecium* & Chlamydomonas* (*= Subject to change)
    Keeping my current Arrancar profile. I'd prefer for him to be the Sexta (6th) Espada.
    I'll PM you with a profile for my fracción later.
    Last edited by Zameric; 13th September 2011 at 11:18 PM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Spoiler:- manga:

Yay!
    See, isn't it better than constant cliche speak?

Hmm... An implosion is when something collapses on itself (often due to gravity; a building can implode due to the structure being disrupted/damaged, or a massive star can implode into a black hole). An explosion would be a massive release of energy. I don't know if this is actually possible, but there's a small chance that an implosion could possibly lead to nucleur fusion, which gives off a ton of energy.
    I know what they are, I was trying to say adding explosions make everything more awesomer than usual.

Once more though, and you will get oar'd by Head Captain Golde himself you really don't want to.
    Thats one powerful oar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Looks good, I approve!
    Yeah, buddy! Looks like I get to keep it!
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 14th September 2011 at 6:56 AM.

Page 179 of 248 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast