Page 189 of 246 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 6144

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Zanpaktou Name; [The name of your designed Zanpaktou] Suna Oni
    Type; [What type is it; Kido, Fire, Water, etc] Sand
    Zanpaktou Spirit; [what manifestation is your Zanpaktou spirit?] Suna Omi is a demon made of sand, with red eyes and black fangs. He is rather large(about komamura's siz), with no wings. The sand he is made of is constantly failling off of him.
    Release Command; [What command do you give it for Shikai?] Choke.... Suna Omi!
    Shikai Details; [What does it look like? What does it do? Effects?] It is a chain, on one end an axe and the other end a scythe. It turns anything but people into sand when hit. The Axe turns it to quicksand (Used for ground trapping) and the scythe is used for turning things into regular sand, used for destroying kido and other objects. The scythe and axe have handles that are attached to the chain.
    [If you do not have Bankai do not complete the following]
    Bankai Name; [Does it's name differ when in Bankai?]Kurogane Suna Oni.
    Bankai Details; [What does it look like? What does it do? Effects?] My chain grows longer, with a double axe and scythe. Sand forms into a helmet(Entire face visible) shoulder pads, and a chest plate.
    Anything Else; [Any thing else about you wish to add, an image, etc] I become faster, and use the chain to choke my opponents more often.

So, now that thats done. How does this club work? Also, do I need to unclude a description of my Shinigami?

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Honestly, you people and your cookies.

Odd xD.

THOU SHALT DO THE DANCE!

Famous Amos FTW!
    Cookies are tasty. =]

XD Or the hydrophobic/hydrophilic interaction in phospholipids. XP

THOU SHALT... EAT THE COOKIE

Yum

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    The charts reflect their speculative stat range, from minimum total to maximum total.
    If a final chart where to be made, I suspect if would be somewhere in that range.
    Please let me know what you think and if you'd like me to continue on.
    I have more stats than Ichigo! *shot*

I think his physical strength should be 100? idk. I thought his Mobility could go 100, but considering there are many other characters who are faster than him, maybe 90 fits. Also, this is general Ichigo we're talking about right? Hollow Ichigo should have 100 in all... except Kido and maybe Defense

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Zampakuto 2.0:
    And mine glides. :P

... *is tempted to steal the name for his own technique* jk

When you said "escape is almost impossible"... perhaps you should add another criterion that really "traps" the opponent in, maybe the falling rain that compresses the enemy's reiatsu, or the ice/water restricts movement, or something like that. Because simple water and ice trap wouldn't take long to break through, with a strong enough Kido spell. MC could probably blast through that easily with his zan.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I have editted the second post for that.

I believe that it was mutually agreed that Arc's cookies are better than yours, but as you have an all-over bakery, you create cakes and pastries that are better than Arc's (non-existent) cakes and pastries, etc.
    Edited.

Eh, my cookies are existent. *noms some* It's just these aren't home-made atm. Cause I can't cook... yet. Can't wait to go off campus

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Nothing new to say. But I did make a banner which may or may not lead to me actually making a squad page (Although I don't have any members anyways)

What do you think?
    I already told you my thoughts on it.

Also, make a Squad page. Nao. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by upbeatbarubeat View Post
    that reminds me that i havent chosen a division or posted my character/zanpakuto yet. meh :T
    Ahaha. You can choose a division first before posting your zanpakto, if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by tarverboy101 View Post
    So, now that thats done. How does this club work? Also, do I need to unclude a description of my Shinigami?
    Read the rules on the first page, and try again After that, you can post everything you want - your zanpakto, your shinigami profile, etc. Also your Arrancar and/or Fullbring, if you made one.

As for how the club works, it basically is a place for Bleach fans to hang out. We discuss the manga and anime on a weekly basis (or when it comes out), write/read/review fanfictions, talk about theories in Bleach, rant about our favorite characters, anything, as long as it's Bleach related.

The owner is Golde, whom you might or might not have seen. He's the Head Captain here, and we also have the Captains from the 12 Squads (basically the members who have been active... Some join and left, some remain, so yeah). Then we have the rankings (Lieutenants, seated officers, etc). Currently, all the Squads have their own Captains though a few are inactive and a few have members. Also, in case you have seen the data charts of the canon Captains (from the Bleach Official Bootleg, IIRC), we also have those as well.

So, go reread the first post, include what you missed out, and we're set!

I'll read and comment on your zanpakto when you've done what you should do when requesting to join
    Last edited by arceus03; 3rd October 2011 at 3:15 AM.

Name; Suna Omi (Sand Demon)
    Type; Sand
    Zanpaktou Spirit;Suna Omi is a demon made of sand, with red eyes and black fangs. He is rather large(about komamura's siz), with no wings. The sand he is made of is constantly failling off of him.
    Release Command; Choke.... Suna Omi!
    Shikai Details; It is a chain, on one end an axe and the other end a scythe. It turns anything but people into sand when hit. The Axe turns it to quicksand (Used for ground trapping) and the scythe is used for turning things into regular sand, used for destroying kido and other objects. The scythe and axe have handles that are attached to the chain. It also aloows me to not only turn things to sand, but control to control the sand.
    Bankai Name; Kurogane Suna Oni.
    Bankai Details; My chain grows longer, with a double axe and scythe. Sand forms into a helmet(Entire face visible) shoulder pads, and a chest plate. I can now also creats two snakes made of sand to fight with me.
    Anything Else; I become faster, and use the chain to choke my opponents more often.

Zachiru.
    Also, do i need a character name and desc?
    Also, heading to bed.
    Last edited by tarverboy101; 3rd October 2011 at 3:35 AM.

Zachiru*
    (Thats the only thing I can see I messed up on.)
    Exacta. Welcome to the club. arceus03, Captain of Squad 4, avid Unohana fan

So, to get you started, tell us where are you exactly on with the manga and/or anime. While you're there, maybe a bit about your favorite character, shinigami, Espada, etc. Use spoilers where spoilers are due.

Shikai Details; [What does it look like? What does it do? Effects?] It is a chain, on one end an axe and the other end a scythe. It turns anything but people into sand when hit. The Axe turns it to quicksand (Used for ground trapping) and the scythe is used for turning things into regular sand, used for destroying kido and other objects. The scythe and axe have handles that are attached to the chain.
    Eh, turning everything except people into sand seems a bit cheap, since then you could just probably clash weapons with everyone and render them helpless. If I may suggest something, I'd say give that ability to bankai, and in shikai, try to limit your power so that they don't seem too powerful. You could give your shikai an ability to turn the area that you hit with the weapons instead into quicksand/normal sand (not things). You could also control the sand, for example, and make a miniature sandstorm, etc.

[If you do not have Bankai do not complete the following]
    Bankai Name; [Does it's name differ when in Bankai?]Kurogane Suna Oni.
    Bankai Details; [What does it look like? What does it do? Effects?] My chain grows longer, with a double axe and scythe. Sand forms into a helmet(Entire face visible) shoulder pads, and a chest plate.
    Anything Else; [Any thing else about you wish to add, an image, etc] I become faster, and use the chain to choke my opponents more often.
    Your bankai, on the other hand, seems to be nothing much changed except different appearances and longer chain. You could include the turning-things-into-sand ability here, but also add in a limiting reactant condition: maybe your reiatsu, maybe the size of the object, etc, so as not to make it too cheap. And maybe you can include a few techniques using sand in shikai/bankai... Like trapping the opponent using sand, sand blade, whatever.

That's all I could think of atm about your zanpakto. There'll be other Captains who'll also look and say what they think about your zanpakto later, when they come online, so yeah.

Also, heading to bed.
    You could make them if you want to. We do have the skeleton somewhere... but I'm too lazy to find it. ILPy (that's the 12th Squad Captain) can post it here when he comes online, or alternatively you can check any of our profile pages for it. (The links are in the first page, first/second post. First post is the original/formal post, second post is the "copy" post, it's updated more frequently than the first.)

Night.
    Last edited by arceus03; 3rd October 2011 at 3:46 AM.

When you said "escape is almost impossible"... perhaps you should add another criterion that really "traps" the opponent in, maybe the falling rain that compresses the enemy's reiatsu, or the ice/water restricts movement, or something like that. Because simple water and ice trap wouldn't take long to break through, with a strong enough Kido spell. MC could probably blast through that easily with his zan.
    No Arc... it isn't possible to break out of the tomb with a Kidou spell. The ice isn't just holding you in place, you're literally frozen inside a block of ice that is several feet thick, unable to breathe, speak, or move. And it's his Bankai's best attack... it's not going to be easy to shatter without something around the level of a fully completed Kurohitsugi, and you can't do that because it would have to be a totally non-verbal casting. You have to break free while it's forming, or completely destroy it by exerting your Zanpaktou's full power, which would leave you just as drained as he is, and thus on equal footing. Also, MC can't just blast through it with his Zanpaktou... unlike Rotrum's pure Ice Zanpaktou, Kai's power is both Ice AND Water. Not to mention that he'd have to build up the heat from 0 degrees Kelvin... which would take a while, probably too long before he would have to breathe.

Just because a power or weakness isn't directly stated doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You have to read between the lines with each of our Zanpaktou, and your own is a prime example of this, seeing as it IS possible to exploit both evaporation and freezing of your Zanpaktou, it just has to be done in a certain manner.

For evaporation, you'd simply need to superheat the air after evaporating Tsukibana until it becomes too dispersed for you to control. The only drawback is that this would take a ridiculous ammount of energy, meaning it would have to be either a direct ability of that person's Zanpaktou, or the person would have to wield a fire or temperature controlling Zanpaktou while posessing reiatsu on par with the Head Captain.

As for freezing, you would either need to freeze it from the inside out all at once (since your explanation states that freezing it from the outside is innefective, it leaves a loophole in that your Zanpaktou is weak from the inside), which is possible if someone sticks their sword into Tsukibana before activating the freeze technique. Alternately, they could lower Tsukibana's temperate to 0 degrees Kalvin (the point at which everything in the universe freezes), or freeze and shatter the surface often enough that you eventually run out of water to control.

...haven't we gone over this? Maybe it was Dauc or ILP who said it, but I know this has been brought up before.

@Tarver: Welcome to the club. I'm Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7. You can call me Eon if you like.

@Rotrum: That is an excellent banner. I'm actually slightly jealous.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I think his physical strength should be 100? idk. I thought his Mobility could go 100, but considering there are many other characters who are faster than him, maybe 90 fits. Also, this is general Ichigo we're talking about right? Hollow Ichigo should have 100 in all... except Kido and maybe Defense
    Yes, this is general Soul Reaper Ichigo; no Vizard or FGT powers.
    Well, I figured there are at least a few characters physically stronger than him.
    Bleach wiki only ranks him as an Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, not a master.

Zachiru.
    Also, heading to bed.
    Welcome to the Bleach club. I'm Zameric, captain of Squad 9.

I pretty much have the same comments as Arc, about your zanpakuto.
    Try to limit shikai a bit, and maybe come up with some creative attacks.
    Last edited by Zameric; 3rd October 2011 at 5:12 AM.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

@ rotrum
    Is that a "T"? Because it barely looks like one... LOL It's a nice banner but the font is kinda meh. LOL

@ ILP
    Thanks for the links to the charts.

And I still like my cookies better. All my sweets are the best in the universe. Because I say so. You don't have to agree, but you can't argue my opinion, because that will never change.

And yes, I know the game is in your signature. I lost the game without even looking at it, though. (I'm serious.)

---

Oh look a new member. Welcome.

I agree with the people saying the shikai is too powerful, and the bankai is comparatively weak... I like the concept though.

---

Also, I lost the game. Again. ILP, I hate you. =w=

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    No Arc... it isn't possible to break out of the tomb with a Kidou spell. The ice isn't just holding you in place, you're literally frozen inside a block of ice that is several feet thick, unable to breathe, speak, or move. And it's his Bankai's best attack... it's not going to be easy to shatter without something around the level of a fully completed Kurohitsugi, and you can't do that because it would have to be a totally non-verbal casting. You have to break free while it's forming, or completely destroy it by exerting your Zanpaktou's full power, which would leave you just as drained as he is, and thus on equal footing. Also, MC can't just blast through it with his Zanpaktou... unlike Rotrum's pure Ice Zanpaktou, Kai's power is both Ice AND Water. Not to mention that he'd have to build up the heat from 0 degrees Kelvin... which would take a while, probably too long before he would have to breathe.
    Ah... In that case, he should probably have put "absolute zero" somewhere inside the description... I read "freezing cold water" as 0 Celsius, which isn't cold at all compared to absolute zero. I see now.

For evaporation, you'd simply need to superheat the air after evaporating Tsukibana until it becomes too dispersed for you to control.
    Don't say that, I don't want to go looking for Tsukibana molecules floating away at high speed over the Sereitei >.<

As for freezing, you would either need to freeze it from the inside out all at once (since your explanation states that freezing it from the outside is innefective, it leaves a loophole in that your Zanpaktou is weak from the inside), which is possible if someone sticks their sword into Tsukibana before activating the freeze technique.
    Ahh, sorry about that. I should have said freezing it from one side is ineffective - that's probably a better wording. Buuut yeah, the point remains that you can only freeze her if you lower her temperature the whole body of water simultaneously. That said, she's easier to be frozen/evaporated while she's forming a thin wall of water instead of balled up together.

...haven't we gone over this? Maybe it was Dauc or ILP who said it, but I know this has been brought up before.
    Why did you bring this up then? XD

...*face-palms*
    ...*sighs*
    I'm captain of Squad 6, MC. Welcome to the club.
    Please don't mind Arc and Eon too much, as their genius is just too much to hide at times.
    Traver, your zanpaktou checks out for me. Garra fan/sandstorm user?

...I consider this post a one-liner so far. :/

Which Captains, both canon and Club, would you love to fight? Which would you hate to fight? To make this interesting, lets throw in Ichigo as well.

Welcome to The Bleach Club, Traver
    I'm Kai, Lieut. of Squad 7, hope you enjoy your stay here.
    And about you Zampakuto, Your Bankai is relatively weak, you could exchange it with your Shikai, or ask one of the Captains to help you with it.

Eon pretty much explained about Hyoutenka Goryou.

My real life failed Cookies> Your Virtual Cookies P:

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Zanpaktou Name; Suna Oni
    Type; Sand
    Zanpaktou Spirit; Suna Omi is a demon made of sand, with red eyes and black fangs. He is rather large(about komamura's siz), with no wings. The sand he is made of is constantly failling off of him.
    Release Command; Choke.... Suna Omi!
    Shikai Details; It is a chain, on one end an axe and the other end a scythe. It turns anything but people into sand when hit. (I'm counting swords as people.) Also, It turns hados 30 and under into sand. The Axe turns it to quicksand (Used for ground trapping. 3 foot diameter circle.) and the scythe is used for turning things into regular sand, used for destroying kido and other objects. The scythe and axe have handles that are attached to the chain.

Bankai Details; My chain grows longer, with a double axe and scythe. Sand forms into a helmet(Entire face visible) shoulder pads, and a chest plate. It also allows me to control the sand I create(by hitting things with my sword.) The power level on changing the hados is increased to 60, including the kido of the same power. My axe's quicksand diamter is increased to a 9 foot diameter. I also have the ability to create to snakes of sand to fight by my side.
    Anything Else; I become faster, and use the chain to choke my opponents more often.

I hope this is better. I forgot to include the limits. They were in my thought process, just forgot to put them.
    I am currently on episode 308. My favortie Espada is Stark, and my favorite Shinigami is SoiFon. I love that squad. I did like Tosen, but screw him My least favorite captain is Komamura. His bankai just seems innefective to me. Yeah, its big, but really only works against bigger opponents. I had another idea for a member of squad 2, but the sand apealed more to me. (Yes, Gaara rules. I actually made my team based on Gaara. 3:3 dark sand team.)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. What do I do now?
    Last edited by tarverboy101; 3rd October 2011 at 6:56 PM.

Nothing new to say. But I did make a banner which may or may not lead to me actually making a squad page (Although I don't have any members anyways)

What do you think?
    I like it a lot, and definitely think it would be fitting as a squad page.
    Though I think that the font colour could stay the same for both "squad" and "ten". Besides that, it's perfectly fine.
    Eh, I think a galaxy is more realistic.
    XD
    My beef there wasn't with you.
    Ah, right. Is it halal beef, nonetheless?

Edited.

Eh, my cookies are existent. *noms some* It's just these aren't home-made atm. Cause I can't cook... yet. Can't wait to go off campus
    That's the thing, I wrote "edited" first, but read that as "ed-ite-ted", not "ed-it-ted", so I added another t.

Not your cookies are not existent, but the cakes and pastries etc.
    Zachiru.
    Also, heading to bed.
    Welcome to the Bleach Club 2, Tarver! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...) but I also go by ILP/Ilpy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nickname.

I quite like the theme of your zanpakutou, and looking at the improved version which you posted while I was making this post, I don't really have much to comment on. While waiting for the next manga chapter or anime episode, you can create your shinigami profile with this skeleton:

Spoiler:- Profile:

It's generally self-explanatory. You don't have to fill in things like the Rank/Squad yet (though you can edit it in after you join a squad).

As for the stats, you can choose to ignore them for now (since generally a higher position means higher stats). But as an explanation, each stat is out of 100, and is a gauge of how well you do in that stat; for example, being the Captain of the 12th Squad, I have 100 Intellect. However, because I am physically very small and weak, my Physical Strength is only 60 (which is below average, for a captain). If you want to make stats, I suggest you ask me or Zam for help with that before posting them.
    Most likely Da.C
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    And I still like my cookies better. All my sweets are the best in the universe. Because I say so. You don't have to agree, but you can't argue my opinion, because that will never change.
    If it is an opinion, then you should say it like an opinion. There is a BIG difference between fact and opinion, and if you say opinions that sound like fact ("my sweets are the best in the universe" is a perfect example), then people will be arguing with you.

Likewise, there is a difference between "you can't argue my opinion" and "you can't change it". People have arguments and debates all the time knowing that they won't convince the other side to change. So I suggest you don't confuse those two again.
    Ah... In that case, he should probably have put "absolute zero" somewhere inside the description... I read "freezing cold water" as 0 Celsius, which isn't cold at all compared to absolute zero. I see now.
    I understood it as 0 Celsius, so if it IS Kelvin, then make that specific, please, Kai.

Which Captains, both canon and Club, would you love to fight? Which would you hate to fight? To make this interesting, lets throw in Ichigo as well.

I would LOVE to fight Urahara. I KNOW I'll get smashed easily, but a scientist versus scientist fight would be a brilliant watch 30 xanatos pile up. That's all I can be bothered to think of XD.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 3rd October 2011 at 7:24 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Name: Akiyo Bishamon

Rank/Squad:

Zanpakutou: Suna Omi

Inner World: A desert with a pitch black sky

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Orange, long and over my left eye. (Also, wearing a backwards flatbill black hat.)

Height: 6'0

Physical Age: 25

Other Physical Appearance: My left arm is tattoed with tribal type tattoos.

Personality: Not the most social of people, but he looks out for his friends. He'll never leave a fellow Shinigami behind. He secretly loves puns.

Primary Hand: Right

Battle Style: Agressive. Likes to strike first.

Battle Stats:

- Offense: 80

- Kidou:50

- Intellect:50

- Reiatsu:70

- Defense:60

- Stamina:70

- Mobility:90

- Physical Strength:80

- Total:550

District of Origin: Rukon

Backstory: Akiyo's mother died at a very young age. He never knew is father, but has been told he is a soul reaper. Akiyo's longest dream was to becaome a soul reaper like his father, and avenge his mother's death.

Misc:Nothing much else really.

So, I will need help doing my stats. Also, how do I know what division I am in? Do I just pick one?
    Last edited by tarverboy101; 3rd October 2011 at 8:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Please don't mind Arc and Eon too much, as their genius is just too much to hide at times.
    Eh, much more Eon than me Now you see why I decided to lower my Intellect by 10 as well I only asked a single question regarding Kai's bankai hey that rhymed and he answered about it while referencing to my zanpakto. XD

I could try spouting more biological nonsense but eh

What do you mean, "throw in Ichigo"? XD If it's a fair battle with Ichigo one on one, I could (probably) trump him out, but if Ichigo is chasing after me because I killed Rukia or kidnapped Orihime or something, I'd be pretty much dead since his sense of protecting his friends trumps over everything else.

A Captain I would love to fight, canonically, would be Hitsugaya. Weird choice? XP But since we did a topic on "how would you fare against a Captain" before, that pretty much explains it. No one's crazy enough to challenge the Head Captain. Soi Fon is too fast for me. Unohana? Don't even ask. XD Byakuya's Senbonzakura can be (or so I think) countered by Tsukibana, plus his speed is (I think) on par with, or slightly below, Soi Fon. Shunsui is too dangerous since we don't know the extent of his abilities. Komamura's strength far overpowers mine, and the same goes for Kenpachi. Mayuri has too many weird poisons and whatnot around him. Aaaand finally, Ukitake is sick. So all in all, the only Captain whom I think have no advantages over me, and I over him, is Hitsugaya. We are both good at Kido, my Mobility might be a bit lower than him, but it's still not too bad. Our zanpakto have no clear advantages over the other (though in the long run, his control over the temperature could somehow affect me). And our intellect are more or less the same. Soyeah, it's a battle that can go both ways. *shrug*

Shikai Details; It is a chain, on one end an axe and the other end a scythe. It turns anything but people into sand when hit. (I'm counting swords as people.) Also, It turns hados 30 and under into sand.

Bankai Details; The power level on changing the hados is increased to 60, including the kido of the same power. My axe's quicksand diamter is increased to a 9 foot diameter. I also have the ability to create to snakes of sand to fight by my side.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. What do I do now?
    Weird grouping, swords and people. They don't even fall under the same domain. Heck, they don't even both fit into "life" category :P And what about the powers that come from the zanpakto? So you cannot turn a zanpakto into sand, but if that zanpakto creates ice, could you turn that ice into sand?

Also, about the Kido? This is just my opinion, but I think specifying numbers is a bit too ambiguous. What if the caster is proficient in Kido? Would a level 30, full-chanted spell by an expert user turn into sand as would a level 30 spell, chant-skipped by an inexperienced Kido user?

Let's see.. You've made your zanpakto, your profile. Now you can request to join a Squad, or you can hold that off first. Other than that, you could just rant on about your favorite character, why you like him/her, or just discuss Bleach in general. Yup.

Ah, right. Is it halal beef, nonetheless?

That's the thing, I wrote "edited" first, but read that as "ed-ite-ted", not "ed-it-ted", so I added another t.

Not your cookies are not existent, but the cakes and pastries etc.

I understood it as 0 Celsius, so if it IS Kelvin, then make that specific, please, Kai.
    halal beef mmmmm

Ah, I see. XD

Eh, they might be as well. Once I start living... off campus. Unless you meant something else. XD

*high fives* Is it "Great minds think alike", or are you influencing me so much now that I start thinking the way you think, or the other way round?

So, I will need help doing my stats. Also, how do I know what division I am in? Do I just pick one?
    Yeah, you just pick a division you want. The choice is basically up to you.
    Last edited by arceus03; 4th October 2011 at 3:02 AM.

Then how would you suggest I do my limits?

Welcome Tarverboy, I'm Cell, Captain of the Second squad.

First I'd like to point out that posts like this, aren't really effective.
    Then how would you suggest I do my limits?
    If you edit/change your zanpakuto in progress, please do so in the previous post OR remove the others, otherwise it'll get messy.

I'd advice you to stay squadless for now, though.

Be active (*coughlikeI'mtheonetotalkcough*), follow the rules and see which squad you like best. You can find (most) of the squad pages/profiles by opening the spoilers in the Devisions section in the first (or second) post.

So yeah, college started, I'm incredibly busy with all sorts of things and recently I've lurked more than posted. I even had to schedule a single gaming hour.

I'm still reading the manga, lessened on some anime but I can't find the time to actually post about it. XD

Anyway, I'm off now, got to get up early. Hope you all stay well.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:- Zampakuto 2.0:
    That's a lot of attacks.

You, more than anyone, should know how these numbers aren't "incontrovertable proof"; it doesn't take into account zanpakutou powers, overall experience, and the fact that someone's "100" is different to another (and how some people are more like "95 rounded up").
    Not that I wouldn't enjoy rubbing it in his face that he isn't the strongest XD

That's how I feel about the stat/chart/stuff.

The only thing I worry about is the total, as that shows how people are, overall.
    [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't want to step on people's toes with my overall total

What do you think?
    Nice. I should of asked you to make a banner for my squad page.

Cookies are tasty. =]

XD Or the hydrophobic/hydrophilic interaction in phospholipids. XP

THOU SHALT... EAT THE COOKIE

Yum

They are, but I'd pick Pocky & Yan-Yan over cookies any day.

I actually covered that in my Human A&P class .

If that cookie is Famous Amos, the yes I will.

Zachiru.
    Also, heading to bed.
    Hello, I'm Rex. Captain of Squad 8,if you need anything shoot me a PM/VM and I'll gladly help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    So yeah, college started, I'm incredibly busy with all sorts of things and recently I've lurked more than posted. I even had to schedule a single gaming hour.
    Thats kind of a good thing in college.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Battle Stats:

- Offense: 80

- Kidou:50

- Intellect:50

- Reiatsu:70

- Defense:60

- Stamina:70

- Mobility:90

- Physical Strength:80

- Total:550
    Your charts:
        Spoiler:

Also, there was an old design (that is more similar to the Official Charts), that I based your stats off of: The Kidou/Reiatsu is an average of your Kidou and Reiatsu stats, and Physical Strength is completely ignored.
        Spoiler:

*high fives* Is it "Great minds think alike", or are you influencing me so much now that I start thinking the way you think, or the other way round?
    You're probably influencing me XD

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    That's how I feel about the stat/chart/stuff.
    Yeah, it's fun stuff though.
    Which reminds me, with you being a Captain now, I'll have to reorganise some stuff.
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 4th October 2011 at 5:57 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Your charts:
    [spoiler][IMG]http://oi51.*******.com/2u79lqg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://oi55.*******.com/wldjjs.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
    Also, there was an old design (that is more similar to the Official Charts), that I based your stats off of: The Kidou/Reiatsu is an average of your Kidou and Reiatsu stats, and Physical Strength is completely ignored.
    [spoiler][IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/nosm87.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://oi56.*******.com/dop1yd.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
    Which chart am I going to be using?

Which chart am I going to be using?
    Like the others have said, do not one line.

As for which chart you use, you can use any. I suggest an Orange one, since it's more unique to you (everyone has different colours). You can decide between the Hex and Oct, but people tend to agree that the Oct chart is more accurate (as it has the extra Physical Strength stat, and Kidou and Reiatsu are seperate stats - which is important for character like Kenpachi).

I'll still be analysing them both, though.

Spoiler:- Manga:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Manga! add anything else later
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- MANGA:

Fan Fic news: It actually has something more interesting now.
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 5th October 2011 at 10:26 AM.

Anime
        Spoiler:

Manga
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Latest Manga:

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Spoiler:- Why is the manga out on Tuesday?:
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Page 189 of 246 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast