Page 194 of 248 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #4826
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    ^ It's not up yet, just the spoilers. There's no manga this week, as far as I know. Or at least, not yet.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  2. #4827
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    569

    Default

    The scanlations will be delayed by one day.

    In the mean time, spoilers:
        Spoiler:- You could use the same spoiler every week:
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

  3. #4828
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where my Dragon Army is...
    Posts
    466

    Default

    *Appears from flames raining down from the sky as Arc quotes his speech*

    It appears my speech as been quoted! As I said, during times or extreme boredom and deadness, I'd use my flames to reduce all to ashes and have them reborn anew!

    *Checks the club* ...

    ...this is just pitiful. I admit I didn't think the speech wouldn't be needed so soon, but wow. Even the topic died quickly...and if that manga spoiler is right, just wow.

    So how is everyone in general? School/College/Work? Life in general?
    We all pretty much know fanfics aren't coming anytime soon. I might be able to finish the chapter today, but then my Beta has to read it. :/

    That said, I've been busy with life. College, and what not. Though it's been alot of fun lately. Pretty much get to RP a war between worlds with me leading the charge. Also I've been working on a mythos with a friend of mine, as far a character I have is a cosmic keystone so if he dies, HORRIBLE stuff happens that is beyond repair. If he goes evil...not so much...but still bad.

    Then the fact I'm working on making a civilization with it's own...everything basically. Then the fact I'm pretty much modding/not just screwing around online during my "relaxing" time.

    Also, I'm now thinking of making my own Bleach Group/Chat on DA, I know a few of you have one. I already have 2 people interested in joining and what not, so tell me if you all would care or not. Bet you 2 of you would come once then keep forgetting to come back.

    Anyway, this post is short and thus won't keep the club living much, so I'll make a topic and answer it this time!

    Which Bleach Character's hairstyle would you want to wear?

    I think I could Hisagi's hair off without looking too odd.
    I do wonder how I'd look with white/silver hair if I went with Kensei's style.
    Ikkaku's style would make me look like in my mid 20s.
    ...hmm...Yammamoto's style would confuse the sanity out of anyone trying to figure out how old I actually am.

    ...this post needs more...something to make everything think...

    Which Character has the best fashion sense to you?
    ...anyone else laughing at someone trying to pull off Grimmy's look right now?
    Anyway, Kensei or Ichigo. Shinji too, though honestly I can't think of anyone else fashion-wise.

    ....that was a flop. Oh well, at least we don't have any stupid or random topics-

    IF you were trapped the body of your 5 year old self, what would you do in the Bleach Universe?

    Take over the world. *Shot , Stabbed and Oar'd*

    ...yeah, that should do it.

        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Last edited by MasterCharizard15; 27th October 2011 at 5:43 PM.

  4. #4829

    Default

    IT'S FINALLY OUT
        Spoiler:- Manga!:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Manga! There is another spoiler inside this, so don't worry about getting spoiled. Eh. I know for a fact someone did XP
        Spoiler:
    You should have seen how many different manga sites I went to when I saw "Manga!"

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You bypassed true data because you wanted to be funny. I am disappoint.
    What do you mean I "bypassed true data"?

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    What? XP Ahaha. idk, I thought it could be used for something that is just not right, so yeah.
    Nope, it has to specifically be reversed ("In Soviet Russia, TV watches you!")

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You mean, more ACTIVE members.
    Well, more members means more data for me to analyse (when you consider the proportion of data-to-members).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- You could use the same spoiler every week:
    something wa anmari susumanai? I'm trying to learn Hiragana
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    So how is everyone in general? School/College/Work? Life in general?
    We all pretty much know fanfics aren't coming anytime soon. I might be able to finish the chapter today, but then my Beta has to read it. :/
    Holidays yay~ But I have homework that I'm putting off x.x
    Makes me wonder, if I posted a fic, who would review it? I'm sure Eon/Kusari/MC in particular would like payback big time. And Cell/Arc/Zam/Rotrum/Blue might all want some kind of revenge too...

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Also, I'm now thinking of making my own Bleach Group/Chat on DA, I know a few of you have one. I already have 2 people interested in joining and what not, so tell me if you all would care or not. Bet you 2 of you would come once then keep forgetting to come back.
    To be fair, I like Bleach more than SuperHeroes in general

    Which Bleach Character's hairstyle would you want to wear?
    Well, my tanned skin means I should probably have dark hair or blonde, but I figure that in terms of what I can pull off, a black version of Hitsugaya doesn't seem TOO crazy.

    Which Character has the best fashion sense to you?
    Maybe I'll ask my sister that Well, outside of anime theme songs, splash pages and gigais, everyone pretty much wears their standard uniform soooooo *avoids answering*

    IF you were trapped the body of your 5 year old self, what would you do in the Bleach Universe?

    I'd probably be pretty useless at 5 years old, methinks.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  5. #4830
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    The scanlations will be delayed by one day.

    In the mean time, spoilers:
        Spoiler:- You could use the same spoiler every week:
    XD

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    It appears my speech as been quoted! As I said, during times or extreme boredom and deadness, I'd use my flames to reduce all to ashes and have them reborn anew!
    NO! we're not phoenixes! *uses Tsukibana to douse flames* What are you going to do about my burnt medical supplies and cookies?

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ..and if that manga spoiler is right, just wow.
    Seems that it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    So how is everyone in general? School/College/Work? Life in general?
    2 MORE WEEKS FOR THIS QUARTER AND WE'RE DONE!

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    Which Bleach Character's hairstyle would you want to wear?

    Ikkaku's style would make me look like in my mid 20s.
    Ikkaku doesn't have a hairstyle. XD

    Which Bleach Character's hairstyle would you want to wear?

    Unohana! Oh wait, that'd make me look weird. Eh, my OC pretty much had Byakuya's hairstyle. Though it wouldn't fit me because my hair is actually short. XD Spiky hair... I'll pass.

    Which Character has the best fashion sense to you?

    Unohana! No one else plaits their hair like that ^_^
    *shot*

    Or Yumichika. Or Charlotte

    IF you were trapped the body of your 5 year old self, what would you do in the Bleach Universe?

    Run and cry to Unohana. And request to join her Squad. Or something. XD

    ... Yeah, I'm missing Unohana right now. T.T

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga!:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You should have seen how many different manga sites I went to when I saw "Manga!"
    I would have loved to.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    What do you mean I "bypassed true data"?
    You lied about the amount of database you looked at. Tsk tsk.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Nope, it has to specifically be reversed ("In Soviet Russia, TV watches you!")
    Then what about that meme that says "Meanwhile in *insert name of place here*"?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Well, more members means more data for me to analyse (when you consider the proportion of data-to-members).
    You mean, more ACTIVE members. Those who came once and never showed up again are likely not to have given their data. Even if they do, and even if you analyze them, no one would actually be interested because, well, they're not here.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I'm trying to learn Hiragana
    COOOOOOOOOOOL. Kinda made me wish I registered for a Japanese class. I might take one in my third year or something, just for fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    And Cell/Arc/Zam/Rotrum/Blue might all want some kind of revenge too...
    lol, what revenge?
    As long as your fanfic isn't filled with theories of relativity and quantum physics and pi I'd read it


  6. #4831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    2 MORE WEEKS FOR THIS QUARTER AND WE'RE DONE!
    Half term holidays are so awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You lied about the amount of database you looked at. Tsk tsk.
    That... is the first time I've heard the term "bypass" being used like that.
    I don't lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Then what about that meme that says "Meanwhile in *insert name of place here*"?
    That's usually just for when something is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You mean, more ACTIVE members. Those who came once and never showed up again are likely not to have given their data. Even if they do, and even if you analyze them, no one would actually be interested because, well, they're not here.
    But as our total member count increase, so does the number of active members/members who give stats. And if they do I would be interested and if I'm nobody, and nobody's perfect, that makes me perfect. But that means I'm God so I'm Aizen which makes me a condom. ****.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    COOOOOOOOOOOL. Kinda made me wish I registered for a Japanese class. I might take one in my third year or something, just for fun.
    Now Katakana is on my list. Damn. Then some kanji and grammar and... ohboy.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    lol, what revenge?
    As long as your fanfic isn't filled with theories of relativity and quantum physics and pi I'd read it
    For, as Kusari would put it, "ripping open the fanfics and reorganising all the internal organs". and awww
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  7. #4832
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    If ILP wrote a fanfic, I, and possibly Eon and MC, would whip out my set of hunting knives, perform a violent, bloody vivisection involving the removal of multiple organs. We would then bludgeon, burn and break the body. Following that, the organs would also be bludgeoned and soaked in strychnine. The penultimate step would be to put the organs back in such a way so as to allow the strychnine to flow. The final part is the three of us sitting back and watching as the corpse of the fic dies a slow painful death.

    Great plan, no?


        Spoiler:- Manga:



    So, in an attempt to give something to talk about, I'm going to try to write something. Most likely a one shot.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

  8. #4833
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Speaking about manga... Have anyone seen this?

        Spoiler:


    Awkward indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Half term holidays are so awesome.
    Sadly it's just for one week. But eh, if it's more than that I probably would have nothing to do anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
    Buuut my point about Shuu-chan still stands... no?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    That... is the first time I've heard the term "bypass" being used like that.
    I don't lie.
    XDD idk, I just randomly use that word.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    That's usually just for when something is weird.
    Then for something that is wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    But as our total member count increase, so does the number of active members/members who give stats. And if they do I would be interested and if I'm nobody, and nobody's perfect, that makes me perfect. But that means I'm God so I'm Aizen which makes me a condom. ****.
    Not if the total member count is equal to the same total of active member plus the changing total of inactive members.

    Alternatively, you could be Stevie Wonder. Blind vs condom, your choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    For, as Kusari would put it, "ripping open the fanfics and reorganising all the internal organs". and awww
    You never did that with my fic

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    If ILP wrote a fanfic, I, and possibly Eon and MC, would whip out my set of hunting knives, perform a violent, bloody vivisection involving the removal of multiple organs. We would then bludgeon, burn and break the body. Following that, the organs would also be bludgeoned and soaked in strychnine. The penultimate step would be to put the organs back in such a way so as to allow the strychnine to flow. The final part is the three of us sitting back and watching as the corpse of the fic dies a slow painful death.

    Great plan, no?
    *Tsukibana!*

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    So, in an attempt to give something to talk about, I'm going to try to write something. Most likely a one shot.
    Cooooooool =D
    Any chance of you rewriting that chess fic?

    So, urm, 2 more days?


  9. #4834
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    If ILP wrote a fanfic, I, and possibly Eon and MC, would whip out my set of hunting knives, perform a violent, bloody vivisection involving the removal of multiple organs. We would then bludgeon, burn and break the body. Following that, the organs would also be bludgeoned and soaked in strychnine. The penultimate step would be to put the organs back in such a way so as to allow the strychnine to flow. The final part is the three of us sitting back and watching as the corpse of the fic dies a slow painful death.
    *Tsukibana!*
    I agree, that was quite rude! Keiri!
    Unless ILP is actually a mean critic of fanfics...

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Speaking about manga... Have anyone seen this?

        Spoiler:


    Awkward indeed.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought when I saw it... >.>
    But I know that shadow has been edited.
    It was less suggestive in the manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    IT'S FINALLY OUT
        Spoiler:- Manga!:
        Spoiler:



    Which Bleach Character's hairstyle would you want to wear?
    Obviously, Kyoraku. If only I could make my hair look that good tied back...

    Which Character has the best fashion sense to you?
    Mashiro, of course!



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  10. #4835

    Default

    LOL at the demotivational poster... But it's so clearly edited... XD

    comparisons:
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/46195080/21
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/469/20

    Not that it wasn't already obvious anyway, but still... LOL

    Anyway.

    No offense but these questions don't interest me much...

    SO. Imma make my own.

    If a Bleach character was a color, what color would they be? You can use as many characters, and colors per character, as you would like.

    Like, I'd say Uryu would be blue, like, the same shade as his arrows are... Yeah, that kind of thing.

    What do you guys think?

  11. #4836
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    So how is everyone in general? School/College/Work? Life in general?
    We all pretty much know fanfics aren't coming anytime soon. I might be able to finish the chapter today, but then my Beta has to read it. :/
    Not bad. But I still have a lot of stuff coming up. I'm kind of sad that I only have 6 weeks left in the semester, though.

    And after what 2-3 months (I had to miss a total of 3 weeks) of working out? I'm finally getting results.


    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:- response:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    IT'S FINALLY OUT
        Spoiler:- Manga!:
        Spoiler:- 'nother response:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Ikkaku doesn't have a hairstyle. XD
    I define bald/shaved head as a hair style. Don't ask me to justify it, I just do.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Speaking about manga... Have anyone seen this?

        Spoiler:


    Awkward indeed.
    Ha.

    Which Bleach Character's hairstyle would you want to wear?
    Either, Kensei's, because white/grey hair is awesome. Fun fact: did you know that you're white hair isn't white, its transparent?
    Renji's, because I like how spiky his ponytail is. And I'm dyeing my hair red soon.
    Grimmjow's. nuff said. and Kenpachi's original spiky doo too.
    3 out of the four of them have colored hair


    Which Character has the best fashion sense to you?
    Maybe Hisagi and Renji. Mostly because of their tattoos. Although I would change "69" to something else.


    IF you were trapped the body of your 5 year old self, what would you do in the Bleach Universe?
    Run around with my endless amount of energy.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 28th October 2011 at 9:14 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  12. #4837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    If ILP wrote a fanfic, I, and possibly Eon and MC, would whip out my set of hunting knives, perform a violent, bloody vivisection involving the removal of multiple organs. We would then bludgeon, burn and break the body. Following that, the organs would also be bludgeoned and soaked in strychnine. The penultimate step would be to put the organs back in such a way so as to allow the strychnine to flow. The final part is the three of us sitting back and watching as the corpse of the fic dies a slow painful death.

    Great plan, no?
    If anything, that's actually encouraged me to write. I'm actually looking FORWARD to that. Now, would you still do that if it wasn't a Bleach fic?
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    So, in an attempt to give something to talk about, I'm going to try to write something. Most likely a one shot.
    Good, it would give me a chance to review yours like I have Eon's and MC's. Haven't been able to do that with the loss of your Chess fic (R.I.P)
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Speaking about manga... Have anyone seen this?

        Spoiler:
    Ahaha, ohwow.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Sadly it's just for one week. But eh, if it's more than that I probably would have nothing to do anyway.
    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Buuut my point about Shuu-chan still stands... no?
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    XDD idk, I just randomly use that word.
    Tsk tsk.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Then for something that is wrong?
    Depends on how wrong/what kind of wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Not if the total member count is equal to the same total of active member plus the changing total of inactive members.
    So basically, "not if all the new members are inactive"? But again, looking at the proportion of active members to non-active members, it would be silly to think that they would ALL end up being inactive.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Alternatively, you could be Stevie Wonder. Blind vs condom, your choice.
    How did Stevie Wonder get in there?

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You never did that with my fic
    Not to the same extent as I "recently" went with MC's and Eon's. Though I have, as you said, predicted many things (like when one duo got attacked, I predicted that many others would as well).


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    *Tsukibana!*
    Why are you doing that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    I agree, that was quite rude! Keiri!
    Unless ILP is actually a mean critic of fanfics...
    It was rude? Really? I thought it was a jokey banter between friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    If a Bleach character was a color, what color would they be? You can use as many characters, and colors per character, as you would like.
    Gin would be a grey, to show his "True Neutral" characteristic (or is he more Chaotic Neutral...).
    Ulquiorra is green and black.
    Grimmjow is the blue of his hair.
    Szayel is the pink of his hair.
    All the captains are their squad colours
    Ichigo is the orange of his hair.
    Yoruichi is the purple of her hair.
    Urahara is the green of his hat.

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
        Spoiler:- 'nother response:
    Most likely the latter.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Fun fact: did you know that you're white hair isn't white, its transparent?
    Skeptical ILP is skeptical.
    Proof?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  13. #4838
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I thought when I saw it... >.>
    But I know that shadow has been edited.
    It was less suggestive in the manga.
    Really? idrk. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    SO. Imma make my own.

    If a Bleach character was a color, what color would they be? You can use as many characters, and colors per character, as you would like.

    Like, I'd say Uryu would be blue, like, the same shade as his arrows are... Yeah, that kind of thing.

    What do you guys think?
    No offense but this question don't interest me much... either

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Fun fact: did you know that you're white hair isn't white, its transparent?
    Waaaaaait, then we should see a bald Hitsugaya if its' transparent.

    Oooh, no wonder Hiyori called him baldy! Everything made sense now!

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
    But the building DID have a physical change.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    So basically, "not if all the new members are inactive"? But again, looking at the proportion of active members to non-active members, it would be silly to think that they would ALL end up being inactive.
    Eh, how many new members have we had since Rex joined? How many are actually active?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    How did Stevie Wonder get in there?
    Like this:
        Spoiler:




    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Why are you doing that?
    It is a medic's duty to prevent a mutilation of bodies of any sort. Vivisection and bludgeoning certainly fall under that category.

    Plus, vivisection hurts.


    *ahem* Though I took "as the corpse of the fic dies a slow painful death" to mean the writing dies in the middle of the way, which I know no one likes to see it that way.
    Last edited by arceus03; 29th October 2011 at 3:52 AM.


  14. #4839
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Skeptical ILP is skeptical.
    Proof?
    1)Its actually grey hair, doesn't make much of a difference anyway.
    2) It's translucent, not transparent. They're two slightly different things.
    But here ya go, my good man.

    I could of figured it out myself, if I thought about it long and/or hard enough. Or would of eventually relearned it from my A&P 142 class next semester.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Waaaaaait, then we should see a bald Hitsugaya if its' transparent.

    Oooh, no wonder Hiyori called him baldy! Everything made sense now!

    Like this:
        Spoiler:
    xD. That's not how it works. It's translucent, meaning the hair is "foggy" when you look through it (if you can manage to do it). The human head has between 100,000 to 140,000 individual hair follicles. And one translucent hair contrasted against 139,999 black hairs makes it look grey/white.

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 29th October 2011 at 10:06 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  15. #4840

    Default

    ^2
    Well it interested me more than you guys' questions. =P

    This white hair conversation is amusing. *eats popcorn*

    The 9gag image thing is like, epic. XD I LOVE THAT SITE!!! *shot* Yeah. lol

    In other news, I found this random K-pop song, and it has to do with cake. THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY CHARACTER AND SO IT IS RELEVANT ENOUGH TO POST AND MENTION. lol

    Dunno if anyone cares, but if you're curious, here's the song:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ErE_ZX5gF0

    I'm only really a mild K-pop fan but I'm becoming more interested in it. This song helps. XD

    edit: (about an hour later...)

    Here's a question I asked on PC, may as well ask it here too...

    If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why?
    Last edited by minchan; 30th October 2011 at 12:08 AM.

  16. #4841
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why?
    My first thought of a comedic pair in Bleach was 3rd seats of Squad 13, Kiyone and Sentaro.
    Those two are always bickering with each other.


    I think you guys will like this one...

    Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.
    "I developed this Kido spell a little while after achieving bankai, influnced by its 7 forms of execution." (I thought a little backstory would be nice, shaddup...)

    Bakudo #85, Gōmon (拷問 ; Torture, The Rack)
    The target's limbs are bound with ropes of yellow Spiritual Energy that are attached to cylindrical bars on a large plank (made of Spirit Particles). The spell caster has the ability to slowly rotate the top bar, to which the victim's arms are connected. Without the incantation, the spell only binds the limbs and stretches them to a painful length, without dislocating them.

    Incantation: Wicked heart! Wrath? Deception? Theft? Lay bare your sins! Pain is your salvation and suffering. Wails of the damned! Reach further. Only treasured when it is lost. Repent now, or forever feel misery!



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  17. #4842

    Default

    Anime expo on Saturday was awesome. I didn't cosplay as Ulquiorra again, though, I just went as... me. I have some pics of some cool cosplays though, will post them later.

    Also, happy belated birthday to Kusari!
    I had already VM'd on Saturday though so XP

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    But the building DID have a physical change.
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Eh, how many new members have we had since Rex joined? How many are actually active?
    You picked the most recent active member on purpose :/
    But if you look at how many members have joined FROM THE START and how many have had at least a period of activity when first joining - enough to be able to make stats (since that was the point of the whole argument...) - then you can see that having more members generally means more stats.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
    >Assumes that God is love
    Still lol'd anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    It is a medic's duty to prevent a mutilation of bodies of any sort. Vivisection and bludgeoning certainly fall under that category.

    Plus, vivisection hurts.
    Where were you when I reviewed Kusari's fics?
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    1)Its actually grey hair, doesn't make much of a difference anyway.
    2) It's translucent, not transparent. They're two slightly different things.
    But here ya go, my good man.

    I could of figured it out myself, if I thought about it long and/or hard enough. Or would of eventually relearned it from my A&P 142 class next semester.
    Spoilered because Off Topic and it's a fair amount of my post:
        Spoiler:- Off Topic:


    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    The 9gag image thing is like, epic. XD I LOVE THAT SITE!!! *shot* Yeah. lol
    *High fives* 9gag yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    Dunno if anyone cares, but if you're curious, here's the song:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ErE_ZX5gF0
    This was DEFINITELY one of those songs where not knowing the lyrics and not watching the video makes the song IMMENSELY better. Especially when you imagine the line "Don't Stop Me from eating cake" could be passed as undecipherable Engrish.

    I much prefer this video and song.

    If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why?
    Isshin/Ryuuken, Urahara/Yoruichi, Ichigo/Ishida.

    Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

    Number: 90
    Type: Could be either.
    Name: Burakku Houru/Black Hole (yes, I know, Engrish for Black Hole, but the jp.wiki page has that).
    Incantation: Warp the very fabric of reality itself! Bend space and time around a single point and compress into the singularity!
    Effects: It super compresses the reiryoku and reishi in an area into a tiny dot - no larger than the size of an entire atom. This super high-dense state causes insane gravity, pulling everything towards it. Anything that passes the event horizon is broken down into the basic reishi and reiatsu particles, adding to the mass of the Black Hole. If it passes the singularity, the reishi and reiatsu particles get stored in another universe.

    Number: 90 (Part 2)
    Type: Could be either.
    Name: Howaito Houru/White Hole (yes, I know, Engrish for White Hole, but the jp.wiki page has that).
    Incantation: Warp the very fabric of reality itself! Bend space and time around a single point and compress into the singularity!
    Effects: Again, it supercompresses the reiryoku and reishi in the area, however, instead of the gravity causes it to pull, it actually spits out the reishi and reiatsu that have been stored in the "other universe". This will only work if a Black Hole/Burakku Houru has been used at least once before.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  18. #4843
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Ahh, a topic I can really get behind. Excellent.

    Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

    Type: Neither

    Number: N/A

    Name: Nozomu Jihimuzan (Nozomu means 'to see or percieve', jihi meas 'mercy', and muzan means 'cruelty')

    Incantation: Humanity, struggling in the bonds of the soul, lay thyself bare! Let expectation, rightousness, and sin fall away! Eexpect nothing beyond; leave nothing behind, for thou shalt not return!

    Effects: Nozomu Jihimuzan is one of the few Kidou spells that directly affects the caster. Their iris turns a deep, glowing purple (han purple, to be precise), and their pupil becomes diamond shaped. While the spell is active, the caster can see and percieve all the ingrained human qualities of those they lay eyes on. This makes the spell indespensable in psychological tactics, allowing the user to find out every weakness, insecurity, deficency, and wrongness of their target down to the smallest things. A skilled interrogator can use this to break even the most hardened subjects, and in battle it allows conniving wielders to prey upon the very humanity and sense of place of their opponents.

    Why the technique is forbidden: The spell was developed for controlled interrogations, but its use in psychological warfare proved too dangerous, and the nature of the spell was that anyone with an above-average intellect could use the spell to sow doubt and weakness in their opponents or those they disliked. Still more Shinigami utilized the spell for selfish ends, inspiring terror and fear in those beneath them and using it to manipulate those above them. Eventually, enough of the Rukongai populace learned of the spell's supposed effects that they began to fear and mistrust their Shinigami guardians, and so the Council of 46 decreed that spell, its incantation, and all relevant literature on Nomozu Jihimuzan be eradicated and all abusers of the spell be rooted out and executed. This caused a large period of upheval when several Captains and Lieutenants, as well as a fair number of seated officers, were found to have been abusers of the spell.


    @Arc: LOL @ that 9gag pic. That's too funny.

    Happy Birthday Kusari!
    Last edited by Eon Master; 30th October 2011 at 11:53 PM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  19. #4844
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    I forgot. >.<

    Happy belated birthday Kusari

    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    2) It's translucent, not transparent. They're two slightly different things.

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    You said transparent before. XD

    I know, right? XD

    Quote Originally Posted by minchan View Post
    The 9gag image thing is like, epic. XD I LOVE THAT SITE!!! *shot*
    Who doesn't?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.
    I don't somehow think a forbidden Kido would have a number or type, because if the number is known it would exactly be forbidden. XD

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    You picked the most recent active member on purpose :/
    But if you look at how many members have joined FROM THE START and how many have had at least a period of activity when first joining - enough to be able to make stats (since that was the point of the whole argument...) - then you can see that having more members generally means more stats.
    Remind me to never question your logic again

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Where were you when I reviewed Kusari's fics?
    I like the fact that you didn't realize I was talking about a literal body rather than kusari's meaning of metaphorical body of your fic

    Unless you were trolling me, which I somehow doubt.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    *High fives* 9gag yes.
    What else?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    This was DEFINITELY one of those songs where not knowing the lyrics and not watching the video makes the song IMMENSELY better. Especially when you imagine the line "Don't Stop Me from eating cake" could be passed as undecipherable Engrish.
    XD Yeah, I like the beat but I didn't know what it was about, so yeah. Cakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Are we going to start posting links to our favorite K-Pop songs now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Ahh, a topic I can really get behind. Excellent.

    @Arc: LOL @ that 9gag pic. That's too funny.
    you certainly put a good deal amount of thought behind it

    I know, right?

    Create a forbidden Kido spell.
    I had one in mind about reanimating dead corpses, but that sounds way too much unoriginal. Voldemort and Orochimaru used it already. Even another idea that I had in mind does not sound any different from Tsunade's Creation Rebirth technique soooo.. =|

    I'll think up of one in my sleep. Just want to throw this out here. Since we were speaking of songs. Can you hear Byakuya somewhere in this song? XD
    Last edited by arceus03; 31st October 2011 at 6:57 AM.


  20. #4845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    This makes the spell indespensable in psychological tactics, allowing the user to find out every weakness, insecurity, deficency, and wrongness of their target down to the smallest things. A skilled interrogator can use this to break even the most hardened subjects, and in battle it allows conniving wielders to prey upon the very humanity and sense of place of their opponents.
    A psychological kidou, not surprised you made one of those.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I don't somehow think a forbidden Kido would have a number or type, because if the number is known it would exactly be forbidden. XD
    Copy and pasted from the Bleach.Wikia site itself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleach.Wikia
    96. Ittō Kasō (一刀火葬, Lone Blade Cremation) A forbidden spell used by Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. It is a spell that causes a huge pillar of fire to erupt from the ground in the shape of a katana's tip.
    Soyeah. I guess just because it's forbidden, doesn't mean it can't be listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Remind me to never question your logic again
    Yeah.
    It's one of my Berserk Buttons. Though I didn't explode.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I like the fact that you didn't realize I was talking about a literal body rather than kusari's meaning of metaphorical body of your fic

    Unless you were trolling me, which I somehow doubt.
    Bit of both.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Create a forbidden Kido spell.
    I had one in mind about reanimating dead corpses, but that sounds way too much unoriginal. Voldemort and Orochimaru used it already. Even another idea that I had in mind does not sound any different from Tsunade's Creation Rebirth technique soooo.. =|
    I figure a large number of Genjetsu from Naruto would make great Forbidden Kidou spells.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  21. #4846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
    If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why?
    My first thought of a comedic pair in Bleach was 3rd seats of Squad 13, Kiyone and Sentaro.
    Those two are always bickering with each other.
    FFFFFFFFFFF HOW DO I NOT REMEMBER THIS STUFF. orz I have failed you, fellow Bleach fans.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    *High fives* 9gag yes.
    OMGIKR!!!

    This was DEFINITELY one of those songs where not knowing the lyrics and not watching the video makes the song IMMENSELY better. Especially when you imagine the line "Don't Stop Me from eating cake" could be passed as undecipherable Engrish.

    I much prefer this video and song.
    CAKE. I LIEK CAKE ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LIEK MUDKIPZ. (I think that says something. XD)

    If any two Bleach characters were to become a comedy duo, who do you think would do a good job, and why?
    Isshin/Ryuuken, Ichigo/Ishida.
    I like how this works in two generations.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I figure a large number of Genjetsu from Naruto would make great Forbidden Kidou spells.
    Isn't that plagiarism...?

    Also... It was Kusari's birthday? I didn't even KNOW. >.<

    Hey, for the record, my birthday is December 20th. BUY ME PRESENTS AND CAKE.

    Oh yeah, I DID just link that video again. XD LOL

  22. #4847
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Copy and pasted from the Bleach.Wikia site itself:

    Soyeah. I guess just because it's forbidden, doesn't mean it can't be listed.
    Eh, it didn't exactly mention in the manga that Itto Kaso was forbidden, it only said that it was sacrifical. I don't know where Bleach Wiki got that Itto Kaso is a forbidden spell.

    If you want to quote Bleach wiki, there's also a part from the upper section that says

    Forbidden Kido: a form of classification for Kido spells that are considered illegal by the Soul Society. The use of such spells will commonly result in some form of lengthy imprisonment. The only known Kido spells that fall under this class are those that involve the manipulation of space and time.
    Sacrifical Kido is also listed as a sub-category, which shows that they didn't really mix those two up.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:
    Isn't that what you and Eon debated over a few pages ago? I've forgotten. So the conclusion is?

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Yeah.
    It's one of my Berserk Buttons. Though I didn't explode.
    TROPE LINK GRAH RAARRHHH

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Bit of both.
    As if

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    I figure a large number of Genjetsu from Naruto would make great Forbidden Kidou spells.
    What are Genjetsu? *does not read Naruto*

    *a few seconds and a Google tab later*

    ... You mean Genjutsu?

    Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

    Name: Infinite Overdrive (I'd like to have a translation, but I think Overdrive translated into Japanese IS Overdrive. So... Mugen no Overdrive? XD)

    Incantation: Take the thread of control into thy hands. Unravel and set everything loose. Rise before the fallen. Glory before the damned. Spread before the scrunched. Lengthen before the coiled. Open before the closed. Red bow. Blue thread. Black box. Yellow light. White particle. Imbibe, compress, release and disrupt.

    Effects: This Kido affects the user in the way that it extracts his innate powers and forcibly brings them out. The Kido raises the power by 10 - so that an unreleased shinigami who uses this Kido would roughly have the same potential as his normal bankai state. The reishi store that the user himself has is irrelevant because this Kido takes in the reishi of the surrounding and converts them into the user's own, much like how a Quincy's reishi absorption works. This Kido also enhances the user's physical capabilities (for sudden increase in spiritual power without the equal amount of increment in physical power will cause the user's body to be unable to take the strain) in the way that it enables the user to cope with the heightened amount of spiritual input and to increase the cells' capability of producing energy and replacing damaged cells. Hayflick limit is not a problem here (since presumable a shinigami's cell physiology is different from a human... or a ninja)

    What the Kido does is that it increases the speed, offense and defense of a shinigami tremendously. It enables the shinigami to reach into his powers even though he had previously no experience of them (e.g. bankai).. But obviously, those who haven't achieved bankai would not be adept enough to perform this spell in the first place. It also enables a shinigami who is skilled enough in reishi control to freely manipulate spiritual particles without actually absorbing them first, so you can suddenly make a Shakkaho appear behind an opponent, for example.

    So basically, it's a combination of Tsunade's Creation Rebirth and Rock Lee's gates. Or Eon's bankai, but without the heightened amount of sensory input and enormous sense of pain.

    Why the spell is forbidden: Obvious reason is obvious While the technique is dangerous if employed wrongly, the main reason behind the ban is because of the rate of reishi absorption of the technique. It is consumed in a rate such that the entire Soul Society would crumble into nothingness if a shinigami uses this technique for a period of even ten minutes. One could argue that the spiritrons in question doesn't really "go away" (conservation of energy and whatnot) but it would simply reduce everything into nothingness (the reishi that were once the roof of a building are now freely floating around). That's still a huge amount of damage though.

    Though one doesn't really need to use this Kido to obliterate the universe... We know that /0 does tha- BOOM

    Hm. A bit unoriginal, yeah I might try to make up think of another one... which would be somewhat related to 4th Squad in particular, but I'm not THAT creative That, and there's an exam this Thursday
    Last edited by arceus03; 1st November 2011 at 6:37 AM.


  23. #4848
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Eh, it didn't exactly mention in the manga that Itto Kaso was forbidden, it only said that it was sacrifical. I don't know where Bleach Wiki got that Itto Kaso is a forbidden spell.

    If you want to quote Bleach wiki, there's also a part from the upper section that says
    Forbidden Kido: a form of classification for Kido spells that are considered illegal by the Soul Society. The use of such spells will commonly result in some form of lengthy imprisonment. The only known Kido spells that fall under this class are those that involve the manipulation of space and time.
    Sacrifical Kido is also listed as a sub-category, which shows that they didn't really mix those two up.
    I'm pretty sure Itto Kaso (and probably any other sacrificial Kido) would be labeled as a forbidden Kido.
    The 13 CGS wouldn't want Soul Reapers to kill themselves every time they want to use a strong Kido. ;p

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

    Name: Infinite Overdrive (I'd like to have a translation, but I think Overdrive translated into Japanese IS Overdrive. So... Mugen no Overdrive? XD)
    Two good words that I came up with, are...
    Zōkyō (増強 ; augment, enhancement)
    Takameru (高める ; improve, raise, boost)
    So the Kido spell uses the caster's latent potential to increase their physical abilities by tenfold?



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  24. #4849
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    ...ok, I've got the urge to make up ridiculous amounts of forbidden Kidou. So, I will. Over time. Starting now.

    Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

    Name: Mugen Yumegokochi (Infinite Dream State)

    Incantation: End and beginning as one! Form the circle that guides all creation, ceaselessly spinning into the void! Let the Cosmos become Chaos; repent the truth and hide all sin!

    Effects: This Kidou spell is the ultimate "binding" Kidou, which literally traps the target in their own mind, reliving their past over and over. The Kidou first summons an illusion of the target's death, then the real Kidou gets its hooks in the target while they're distracted. This makes the target believe that they have died, and then it traps them in a cycle of 'mental reincarnation', starting them over again from their earliest recollections with no memory of the previous cycle. It is an inescapable Kidou because, unlike projected illusions (Genjutsu, Kyouka Suigetsu), the target's own mind is supplying the "illusion"; the only way it will be released is with the death of the caster or the caster willing it to be released. If it is released after about ten years or so, this usually leaves the target broken, awake and yet completely unable to interact with the world around them, due to the severe mental trauma. While it is possible to recover from it, the likelyhood of recovery is substantially low, and even if they recover the target will usually suffer from memetic relapses for the rest of their life

    Why the spell is forbidden: Besides the obvious "this spell traps the target in their own subconcious until further notice" thing, and the "side effects may include, but are not limited to" clause. The spell was originally created to prevent criminals with life sentences from escaping prison, but an unscrupulous scientist once used Mugen Yumegokochi to capture fellow Shinigami for experiments. He would work on them for sometimes as much as twenty years at a time, enhancing their bodies to create the ultimate soldiers, and then used the mental trauma they had experienced in conjunction with torture to completely break them. A few false memory implantations and some flash training so they could function in and out of combat, he had them under his complete control. After his experimentation, he had several fighters that rivaled Captain-class Shinigami in power, and he himself was also a Captain. Later, he tried to stage a rebellion and nearly succeeded, but was brought up short when faced with the combined force of all the Captains and Lieutenants. Still, the Head Captain, three Captains (not including him), and seven Lieutenants had fallen in the fighting, and several seated officers had become his experiments. In the aftermath of his rebellion and the subsequent discovery of his use of the spell, the Central 46 purged all records and users of Mugen Yumegokochi forever.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 2nd November 2011 at 3:07 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  25. #4850
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Great question. Next?
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    I herd u liek kido.


    Create a forbidden Kido spell. You could include its level number, type, and an incantation.

    Name: Honnou (Instinct)

    [B]Incantation:[B] Faceless one,*sever that which pains you.*Reaching up, grasping nothing.*Carve upon golden sand, your soulless silhouette.*When the silver strand breaks the cycle, find your broken sight. Rolling envy, cascade over fallen skies. Draw slowly your final breath.*Now, open your eyes and be blinded by the sun!

    Effects: This kido is of the psychological variety. It was a beta form of another kido. The full kido, also deemed "Forbidden", was used to increase the fighting ablility of soldiers to levels ten times higher than average. Being a beta test, this kido is much more destructive. The target of the kido, be it the caster or another person, has their instinct boosted 30 fold. This causes their brain to produce extreme amounts of adrenaline and other hormones. This forces their body to become supercharged, increasing their physical strength and speed. The target essentially becomes a super soldier.

    Why it's forbidden: There are multiple reasons for the banning of this kido, the main being the destructive capabilities. Once the target is under the influence of the kido, they become little more than a rabid animal. They're reasoning is thrown out and their brain becomes purely instinctual. They show no remorse or compassion and cannot be reasoned with. However, with the right the right bait, the target can be controlled, like a common guard dog. This lead to abuse of the kido when shinigami would build personal guard units of rabid soul reapers to enforce their will.


    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

    Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

    We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!


    ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Page 194 of 248 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •