Page 226 of 247 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 6164

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
    Allow me.

Spoiler:- Bankais:

That oughta cover all the bankais shown so far in the series (excluding Tekken Tachikaze because no-one knows what that does).
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Chapter:-

Spoiler:

Also I saw this in the manga thread. Thought it was pretty hilarious.

Spoiler:- img:

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Fullbring revamp, confirmation I have yet to die, and no real comments on manga that no one else has said.

I'm also working on a powerful zanpakutou. Not for me, and not for any character in particular. It just seemed like a cool idea. Has to do with magnetism and aligning atoms.
    You're alive! *hugs*

Just as long as you don't make the explanation really lengthy and weird

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex View Post
    Also, f*ck those get the ball into the milk jug games. I was so freaking close to getting a giant Pikachu plushy.

Spoiler:

I've heard this before.

I questioned your faith in me while squashing a bug.

I'm totally expecting it.
    Awww.

seems legit Which makes me wonder what we could add to our bankai to make it more... broken. Captain-Commander-level, for a better phrase.

Hahaha yeah.

Hm?

Sadly no. Not yet. Soon though, my hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
        Spoiler:- Bankais:
    WITH ZOMBIES. :P

Spoiler:- Manga:

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Spoiler:- Manga 508:

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum
    I'm also working on a powerful zanpakutou. Not for me, and not for any character in particular. It just seemed like a cool idea. Has to do with magnetism and aligning atoms.
    I'd suggest that you read Red Globe's zanpakuto first.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    Chapter:-

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

seems legit Which makes me wonder what we could add to our bankai to make it more... broken. Captain-Commander-level, for a better phrase.
    That actually sounds a little interesting.
    Make a new version of your bankai, after several hundred years of training.

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Spoiler:- Manga 508:

Spoiler:

That actually sounds a little interesting.
    Unohana trumps over them

When has he ever been creative?
    It has?

It was funny

And shikai. Also, you mean thousands. :P

This post is filled with strikethroughs. Strikethroughs, strikethroughs everywhere

Eh. Mine probably wouldn't change that much, except for even speedier healing. That and better offense. Like the water is really pressurized it could cut through practically everything, which means a better defense overall as well. And maybe being able to change between the states of the water (ice, liquid, gas) freely.

That's pretty much it, I'd assume.

Gosh I feel like I never have anything to say about the manga. Sorry guys. =(

IT'S TOO SLOW PACED, YOU COULD FIT 10+ CHAPTERS' CONTENT IN AN ANIME EPISODE, NO WONDER IT ENDED. lol *sigh*

btw wtf is with that picture. >∆<

Make a new version of your Bankai, after several hundred years of training.

Ehh. I guess mine would just become so powerful and fast that I'm literally creating massive sonic overpressure with every swing of my sword, meaning my attacks become almost impossible to block and truly impossible to dodge without getting completely out of the way. My Zanpaktou is already powerful enough that I destroy the surrounding environment almost effortlessly, so idk how much worse it can get. I suppose I could lessen the pain drawback, but then I'd have to make a stipulation of how much it damages my own body, which it really shouldn't because the power is latent rather than from an outside influence.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 23rd September 2012 at 5:01 AM.
    .:I reach out my hand and find you there:.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- MAnga:

Make a new version of your Bankai, after several hundred years of training.

Too lazy to make a new version, so just gonna add some stuff.

Fukumi No Shimo: Gathering all the moisture in a large scale, the air in a decent range around him becomes heavily oversaturated with water, and the temperature drops significantly, causing ice crystals to form in the air, and basically turning the area into the inside of a cirrus cloud, low visibility and full of ice crystals. (Atmosphere of Frost)

Hisame No Zetsumei: From the clouds that form in the sky with the coming of his bankai, the same kind of weaponry that he usually summons rains from the sky, freezing anything they touch. (Hail of Death)

Mune no Kami: Originally, a glaring weakness was held in his major offensive attacks, he controlled his weapons by freezing them over. Now, he can directly control his weaponry, making him all the deadlier against fire and heat users. (Will of god)

Keiriku: All of the ice in a large area converges on one point at high speeds, causing sudden pressurization of the area around the target as the blankets and blankets of ice converge, leaving no escape route for air, water, or the target. This is quickly followed by being crushed by ice, water, and trapped air. (Execution)

Unnamed: By freezing his own body and some of his fluids, he can control his body with a mixture of his normally fast movement combined with pure thought-based manipulation of his frosted body. Numbed, he feels no pain, on top of being as white as the background he creates, as fast as he can think, and with skin as hard as ice. He can't maintain it for long, after ten minutes it truly starts to become dangerous. (Actually been thinking about adding this to normal bankai. Probably won't. Inspired by Eon's bankai. What do you guys think?)

____

Still not sure how I want to introduce the atom-aligning zanpakutou I thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post

"What the f*ck is this?" Gets me every time xD.

Awww.
    Almost won a giant husky dog plushy too, but dems da breaks. Overall though I did pretty well, the two giant plushies would been icing on the cake.

Hmm, I wonder.

Hm?
    I think we lost each other lol.

Sadly no. Not yet. Soon though, my hunch.
    It's my hunch too. I'm come on, it's too easy so far. Some kind of trolling has to happen.

What your Zanpaktou will be like after a thousand years.

Can they physically change, too? If it can, it would change from that full body, spandex-ish suit to a armor that covers the shoulders/chest with gauntlets and boots. Kind of like the Green Dragon Ranger or the White tiger ranger. I have a cane too, because I'm old.
    Ability-wise, my kido canceling field has greater range. And I have more "special moves" that I can use with better proficiency.

Edit: Manga 509
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 26th September 2012 at 9:27 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Spoiler:

I think we lost each other lol.

It's my hunch too. I'm come on, it's too easy so far. Some kind of trolling has to happen.
    We did.

What did we say now? XD

Spoiler:- Manga509:

Wazzup Guyz?

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

We did.

What did we say now? XD
    Hahaha. When you said "yeah, right" to me saying I make my own luck; in response I linked to Vader's infamous "I find your lack of faith, disturbing" video. If that makes sense.

That "Juha Bach" was going to pull some kind of trolling and win.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
        Spoiler:

Wazzup Guyz?
    Nothing much, same ol' same ol'. How are you?
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Rex
        Spoiler:
    Yeah, I think it's safe to say that Kubo's just playing his unlimited plotkai card again... :/

It's been a lot longer than it should have been.
    Nice to see no one's even close to beating my post count.

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Fullbring revamp, confirmation I have yet to die, and no real comments on manga that no one else has said.

Spoiler:- FB:

Okay so for the "activation condition" of time: he must speed up his own personal time; first only by a little bit, but the longer he uses it, the faster his personal time goes. Seems okay; there's a limit to how much you can control time, and while it is similar to my own power, it is MUCH more limited.
    As for the "activation condition" of space: he can teleport himself, short distances at first which gradually increase. Not at all similar to mine (though more similar to flash stepping; isn't there a Fullbring equivalent already?).
    Though when you say "he has the capability to move inanimate objects with no rei output and change their densities" this doesn't make as much sense. If he can only control the flow of time for himself, then why should he be able to teleport other objects? And the idea of changing the density of objects doesn't make much sense either; at least with my own zanpakutou, changing how space and time is affected around an object changes the gravity of the object; making it appear as though it has an increased mass, but in your fullbring, there's no relevance.

Also, funny thing, his ability to view the world as a 3D blueprint is as though he is a 4D-being, looking down at a world (think of it as though we are looking down at a 2D world - where we can see all sides of a square and what's inside it; not unlike Rotrum's ability, but one dimension up). Though can you explain how moving an object above his opponent doesn't follow the laws of physics?
    Protip #1: Empty your pockets of loose change when you ride county fair ride that goes upside down.
    All I could think of is a guy wishing it would rain money... and then immediately regretting it when loose change flies in the air.
    Just as long as you don't make the explanation really lengthy and weird
    *cough*

Hmmmmm okay, in bankai, I simply need to touch an object in order to be able to change how space and time affects them. In ascended bankai (super-bankai?), I actually have a field around me, which I can extend and contract. Anything within this field I can control spatially/temporally. The further you are, the harder it is, but increasing the distance won't make it more difficult to me (so once you're in my control, that's it). Throw in a black-hole attack and I think we're done.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    I think that was the point? Because he's the Captain Commander, who's so above and beyond everyone else, his power is just absolutely absurd. While I personally much prefer if he was simply "the strongest" (kind of like Golde is? Like, if he was to be replaced, any of us could reasonably be powerful enough to be the Head Captain), Yamamoto is meant to be the super-ultimate.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- manga509:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

...*Casually looks at the mountain of neglected paperwork* ...not it. -Shunpos out-

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oops I did it again

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hahaha. When you said "yeah, right" to me saying I make my own luck; in response I linked to Vader's infamous "I find your lack of faith, disturbing" video. If that makes sense.
    Sadly we're never going to see North.

He just did. Eyy.

Haha, yeah. I just don't get the squishing bug part.

Spoiler:
    So now you can sleep in peace; you have their purpose now.

Still ragequitting?

Be pissed now. Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    It's been a lot longer than it should have been.
    Nice to see no one's even close to beating my post count.

Of course; there's no reason to think that once you achieve bankai, there's no more growth. Especially considering how Hitsugaya has the limit of his flowers (as a timer); and by training he could extend his timer or completely get rid of it.
    It has.
    No one spams as much as you do

You...
    I didn't mean it that way. Achieving and mastering bankai is one thing. That would fit with Hitsugaya perfectly. Further mastering your bankai (or developing it, whatever) was what I'm talking about. I mean... there have to be a growth limit or something. You can't have your bankai keep growing indefinitely. Take a look at Byakuya, for example. If he were to become Head Captain, how would Senbonzakura improve more? Like, more blades?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
    ...*Casually looks at the mountain of neglected paperwork* ...not it. -Shunpos out-
    Ohai there-

Oh, he's gone. *eats cookies*
    Last edited by arceus03; 2nd October 2012 at 5:24 PM.

Spoiler:- Manga 509:

-Casually gets cookies from Arc-

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

You...
    I didn't mean it that way. Achieving and mastering bankai is one thing. That would fit with Hitsugaya perfectly. Further mastering your bankai (or developing it, whatever) was what I'm talking about. I mean... there have to be a growth limit or something. You can't have your bankai keep growing indefinitely. Take a look at Byakuya, for example. If he were to become Head Captain, how would Senbonzakura improve more? Like, more blades?
    Ah, well, the way I would see it, your bankai can further grow as far as your imagination can stretch (so being able to create new moves, realising what your true abilities are [think of Orihime; it's not "I can heal" it's "I can bend space/time to reject events" - she can do a lot more with that]).
    For someone like Byakuya, I figure better control (to reduce his "15 cm gap" or whatever), or being faster, etc. Though it feels like there's a point where "new attack/ability" sometimes doesn't have much to do with your actual ability (thinking of Yama's "South" ability).
    And of course, the more you've mastered your bankai, the harder it becomes to further improve it; your learning curve becomes less and less steep as you go on.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oops I did it again

Spoiler:
    This is how I was feeling (on the inside, since I was in class) after reading the latest chapter...
    [Click here for picture, because sppf doesn't like images in posts] Here's a Sparta remix of this scene in the anime.
    Is the picture showing up? It keeps disappearing for me...
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 3rd October 2012 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCharizard15 View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 509:

-Casually gets cookies from Arc-
    I'm all fine with that, since we've seen a lot of them anyway. Practically every arc, so to say. Now if Kubo does that to someone who is just beginning to shine, I'd be pissed off.

Let him be stuck there for some more time.

I have more *showers cookies on MC*

Spoiler:

Ah, well, the way I would see it, your bankai can further grow as far as your imagination can stretch (so being able to create new moves, realising what your true abilities are [think of Orihime; it's not "I can heal" it's "I can bend space/time to reject events" - she can do a lot more with that]).

And of course, the more you've mastered your bankai, the harder it becomes to further improve it; your learning curve becomes less and less steep as you go on.
    Hahahahaha, valid point. I wonder.

Spoiler:

Hmm. "Tsukibana heals. By speeding up cell growth and division rate."
    I could probably make people have cancer. *evil laugh*

Yup, that makes sense.

This is how I was feeling (on the inside, since I was in class) after reading the latest chapter...
    [Click here for picture, because sppf doesn't like images in posts] Here's a Sparta remix of this scene in the anime.
        Spoiler:
    Nah, picture not showing. Link broken.
    Ohwait it does. Needs to get rid of the "static" in front of the tvtropes for it to work

Sort of, because the whole battle was too easy.

[Click here for picture, because sppf doesn't like images in posts]
    Did what Arc said; got rid of the "static.", works well. I lol'd.
        Spoiler:
    Did I use "like" a lot?
    I used Manga
    Hmm. "Tsukibana heals. By speeding up cell growth and division rate."
    I could probably make people have cancer. *evil laugh*
    Haha yeah. Though I'm not sure how mine could be made more godmoddy by redefining its abilities.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:- manga510:

Anyways, how be you guys?
    Mixed reactions about Uni-life, the freedom is fun, but the separation kills me.
    Thank God I get to see her later on, this weekend.
    I zast realised I'm going to be engaged for almost a year.. Scary.
    I miss MSN ._.

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Did I use "like" a lot?

Haha yeah. Though I'm not sure how mine could be made more godmoddy by redefining its abilities.
    Nah. Idk, just felt like doing that. Like.

Ahaha. Probably just decreasing the limit like you said. *shrug*

Spoiler:- manga510:

Anyways, how be you guys?
    Mixed reactions about Uni-life, the freedom is fun, but the separation kills me.
    Thank God I get to see her later on, this weekend.
    I zast realised I'm going to be engaged for almost a year.. Scary.
    I miss MSN ._.
    Kurosaki-kun.
    Kurosaki-kun.
    Kurosaki-kuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

Probably still stuck in that time when we called it love but even the sun sets in paradise in the Garganta.

Fine, I guess? Am pretty depressed right now, but eh. They say to let it go, buuuuuuuut I find that hard. Idk. I try to, but I keep brooding about it.
    Okay enough about my mood swings

Awwwwwwwww :3

Come online.

What would your bankai be like, after several hundred years of training?
    After several hundred years of training and developing the skills on my bankai with Keiri, I learned about a different, darker form of my bankai.

Bankai Name; Jingoku no Keiri (地獄の刑吏 ; Executioner from Hell)

Bankai Details; Jingoku no Keiri creates another dimension around the user and any opponents the user wants. The dimension appears as a flaming metallic sphere from the outside. Opponents are restrained with the Kidō spell Gōmon and are unable to escape. Inside the sphere, the user takes on an appearance similar to Keiri. The flow of time inside the sphere seems to be faster than outside. The user of Jingoku no Keiri can perform several different forms of execution on their opponent(s). Each time an opponent is executed, they can be brought back to life to be executed again with another method.

• Shimekorosu (絞め殺す ; Strangle to Death): The blade of the zanpakuto transforms into a chains to strangle or squeeze opponents.
    • Sashikorosu (刺し殺す ; Stab to Death): The opponent is impaled with a flurry of blades to cause massive bleeding.
    • Yakikorosu (焼き殺す ; Burn to Death): Use of Hadō #54 (Haien) to incinerate the opponent.
    • Bukkorosu (打っ殺す ; Beat/Pummel to Death): The opponent is stoned with a flurry of softball sized metal spheres.
    • Oshikorosu (圧し殺す ; Crush to Death): The opponent is crushed between two large blocks of metal; about the size of a van.
    • Kirihanasu (切り離す ; Decapitate): A giant guillotine will appear above the opponent and then drop on their neck.

A drawback of the bankai is that it uses a lot of energy, regardless the number of opponents. After using Jingoku no Keiri, the user will be unable to move for three days.
    Last edited by Zameric; 11th October 2012 at 4:35 AM.

Page 226 of 247 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast