Page 230 of 248 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

  1. #5726
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga 524:
    Last edited by Zameric; 24th January 2013 at 4:26 AM.



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  2. #5727
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga 524:


    Eh, where is everybody?
    There's been like, zero activity starting from 2 weeks back..

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  3. #5728
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    [SPOILER=Manga 524]
    Eh, where is everybody?
    There's been like, zero activity starting from 2 weeks back..
    I know right? It's like a freaking ghost town.
    I only have 2 classes this semester, and I have no idea where my free time is going. I'm going through another complicated girl thing again. :/

    Manga
        Spoiler:
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

  4. #5729
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Ok guys, two interesting things.

    1.) I'm not dead. Shocking, I know. I blame college, Christmas, Bleach being boring, Fairy Tail catching my eye, and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots for distracting me. That game is still awesome after four and a half years. The final fight between Old Snake and Liquid Ocelot atop Outer Haven still holds up as the best boss-fight I've ever had the pleasure of partaking in, and the storyline is just as gripping and tearjerking as it was the first time through. The soundtrack is beautiful and powerful, and the nine and a half hours of cutscenes play like a movie. No other game could've distracted me quite so badly.

    2.) My fanfic's next chapter is finally done. Yes, it took me almost a year, but I promise, it's worth it. Sixteen pages worth of awesome; 7,112 words not even including the recap and author's notes.. In fact, there's so much text that I can't even copy/paste it all in one go; my cursor just gives up on page fourteen and I have to copy what's left on a second run. I'll post it once somebody replies to this so I'm not double-posting. Be warned, preserving the formatting might take a while, but I'll get it out soon, and it is done.

    I'm also kinda behind on the current Bleach chapters... haven't been reading much since late November. Meh, MGS is more interesting than Bleach even when the latter was in its heyday.

    EDIT: I swear to god if this keeps happening I will change my name to Eon Got Ninja'd. See if I don't.

    EDIT 2.0: Also writing an omake, hopefully. If it's not released with this chapter, it will be with the next.

    EDIT 3.0: Finally, I have a few profiles of OCs (Rouga's retooled for the fanfic, Seijuro's, Kirio's, and Amara's) and I'm working on more. Arc asked for them a while back, so I'll post the links for what I have with the chapter.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 28th January 2013 at 3:01 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  5. #5730
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

    ^ You. Yeah, you.
    Stop all that jabbering and post that chapter now.
    Other than that, when do we expect the chapter after the next? :3

    You should catch up with Bleach, it's pretty okay now.
    Hope it gets better.

    I'm playing every Kingdom Hearts game atm.
    Can't wait for KH III.

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  6. #5731
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    ^ Ok smartass. You asked for it.

    And after about four hours...

        Spoiler:- Chapter 9: The Night is Darkest...:
    Last edited by Eon Master; 30th January 2013 at 6:01 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  7. #5732
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga 525:


        Spoiler:- Chapter 9:


    Some-what review, because it's 7:00. Skype'd the whole night, and I have to run for my class.

    Hope everybody comes back.

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  8. #5733
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

        Spoiler:- Manga 525:



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  9. #5734

    Default

    *Insert dramatic return here*
    Yeah I'll try and be more active... again... And I may or may not read up all the posts I've missed. Depends on how bored I am.
    (Also I've moved from MSN to skype so if anyone wants that yeah).
        Spoiler:





    EDIT:

    Oh **** Eon's chapter is here.

    **** I’m going to have to review this thing.

    I promise no quality. I have not reviewed in months.

        Spoiler:

    IT'S SOMETHING RIGHT
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 31st January 2013 at 10:40 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  10. #5735
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Rising
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    EDIT:

    Oh **** Eon's chapter is here.

    **** I’m going to have to review this thing.
    I just started laughing so hard when I read this.


    I promise no quality. I have not reviewed in months.
    Tbh, this is one of your better reviews...

    I like the omake; actually pretty funny. Though you say “rouge” instead of “rogue”
    Lack of spell check. I typed that entire thing in the window within about fifteen minutes.

    Funny, I’m reading the first paragraph and I’m actually analysing more deeply than I thought I would… “golden light” suggests hope; “garbed in black” being the first description of Jin really helps make him more mysterious and ninja-y, and the emerald eyes show that he’s emotionally strong, since the eyes are the window to the soul and whatnot. 99% of that is ********, but hey it’s great food for thought.
    Wow. You pick up on my intentional color-coding and then dismiss it. Good job! ;]

    I like Dre’s comment “kick ***, take names, etcetera, etcetera.” I think it shows his personality quite nicely, while still showing that he understands how serious this is.
    I thought so too. It sounds like what he'd say in that kind of situation.

    And of course, Blue’s comment is perfectly fitting.
    It's Blue. Just go with killing, swearing, explosions, and manic laughter. You'll always be somewhat close.

    “Charge!” Golde roared over the comms, leaping from the hillside directly into the mass of soldiers below.
    Personally, I think it would be nicer if “Charge!” Golde roared. was its own line/paragraph. I feel that would have a bigger impact as the beginning of the battle. So perhaps get rid of “Golde roared over the comms”, so that you could have “He leapt from the hillside…” to start the next line without it sounding awkward. The rest would follow as normal.
    I suppose. I don't like the fact that it wouldn't be over the comms because he'd have to SCREAM IT LOUD ENOUGH FOR THE ENTIRE BATTLEFIELD TO HEAR if he doesn't use them.

    I like how you have a small paragraph for the captains that are fighting on the field, it’s quite nice. Especially with how each start with their names.
    Eh, it was just the best way to showcase everybody and not waste space.

    Love the comparison of Niche as a hummingbird.
    Eheheh... I blame Siska.

    “The majority of the Jäger might have been fairly weak, but there were hundreds attacking any single formation, the evening sky nearly blotted out with thousands of spirit arrows.” – I feel like this should be two separate sentences, with the first describing the number/size of the Jager, and the second focusing on the scenery, with a nice description.
    Possibly. I could rewrite it, but I'm lazy and busy.

    Nice cameo of RG and Luppi.
    I was literally just wondering where Rotrum was. Haha I love their interaction, very entertaining.
    Haha, glad to be of service.

    “The next Jäger charged her with Zanpaktou raised, but she didn’t even move, letting the blade bypass her before beheading him instantly. She danced into the midst of her foes, dealing death as all attacks seemed to flow around her, letting many Jäger kill their fellows with their subtly misplaced strikes. Throughout it all, she wore the same sorrowful, regretful expression; a dark angel unable to grant peace to the slain.” That was a really beautiful description, I love this paragraph.
    I thought it was a good way to show off her Zanpaktou, her personality, and her mentality in battle all at once.

    “Mobius Actual” hahaha I love that! Very fitting.
    All of us have very fitting codenames; yours was actually the easiest to pick.

    …Bikes. Sword fights on motorcycles?
    I blame Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete (wherein half of Cloud's fights take place with both parties driving motorcycles; not coincidentally, the Fenris Hyperbike is based off Cloud's motorcycle, Fenrir) and Metal Gear Solid 3/4, where there are motorcycle chase scenes backed by epic music.

    Aside from that, it's the most efficient way to bring in a cavalry charge and still have the speed that Kai/others need to get to specific fights.

    Woo, awesome, looks like the 1/5th prediction was spot on.
    It was your prediction. Of course it was.

    Really like the teamwork between Sora and Kai.
    Sora = Soroft, btw. And yeah, those two make an awesome team because they can both manipulate/control weather.

    Jaku… Wait... really, you’ve made him the traitor? That’s actually quite funny and actually I should’ve been able to predict that haha.
    Actually, I'm amazed that you didn't.

    I like how Hadou #1 was used. Sometimes it feels like you only need to use high-level kidou for it to be useful… but the use of a low-level kidou spell, but used intelligently, is really effective here.
    Please tell MC this. Or I'll be forced to beat his barrage of six #80 and up Kidou spells with two spells under #10... again.

    “Kinda hard to look down on you when you’re taller than me.” – love that
    Kinda just came to me when I realized that Rex is average height while Jaku is supposed to be like, 6'5".

    Kida, Hayashi and Senshuken… God I can’t wait for their fights.
    I promise, they'll be more epic than anything I've done so far.

    Foxtrot 2-1? I’m not too sure… my first thought is that Foxtrot is the NATO letter for F, so I think of Flash_Step… though I’m probably wrong. Gaia makes sense for Kida. Then again, later on you said “most likely Foxtrot 2-1 himself” so it doesn’t sound like a captain or lieutenant.
    Ok, no. See, the NATO letters are for each undersized section / oversized fireteam, of which there are roughly 26 per Squad. The first number refers to the Squad, so in this case, they would be Squad 2 members. The second number refers to the order of command within that fireteam / section. Therefore, Foxtrot 2-1 is the commander of Foxtrot section in Squad 2.

    Vidar? Not heard of that before. Google leads me to Wikipedia, which leads me to Norse mythology; a son of Odin; foretold to “avenge his father’s death by killing the wolf Fenrir at Ragnarok, a conflict which he is described as surviving.” For that, I take my hat off to you, Eon, and your writing skills. The choice of his name is perfectly fitting for the story, I think. (Also, Vidar 1-3; 1-3 obviously means 13, as he’s Captain no. 13. What this means for 2-1 however…).
    Haha, I'm glad somebody picked up on that. Vidar is also the Norse god that most exemplifies kusari (according to him), so it was a win-win either way.

    Also, the Captains' callsigns are intentionally screwy because it helps them blend into the rest of the troops while any enemies who hear them are wondering "who or what the hell is going to attack us next?".

    OOOOOOH HIMMELER IS THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE
    *cue dramatic music*

    (also “sh!t eating smirk” is censored)
    Blithering fudge monkeys.

    “he all but growled.” Personally, I don’t like it when people use “all but”. Because it sounds like he did everything EXCEPT growled (or as implied, he “almost growled”), whereas I think common usage makes it identical to “he growled”. Unless you actually do mean the literal “he almost growled”, in which case, ignore me.
    I did, in fact mean, "his voice came extremely close to a growl". Fenrir are the main growlers in my stories. Non-Fenrir don't generally growl unless they are extremely ticked off.

    “When did you release?” “I was already released” WHY DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR HMMMM
    Maybe you're "imagining" it ;D

    ““I mean, aside from being a warrior of the highest caliber and a strategist capable of putting even the almighty Seireitei on the defensive…” I can see MC’s blush from over here.
    Somebody should show the quote he replies with to Dauc.

    I love that scene when she revealed herself, and tried to stab him. Perfectly animated in my head.
    Good. I was hoping for that.

    And I LOVE his explanation… Hayashi is slowly becoming one of my favourite characters. Your description of “brilliant but lazy” is just absolutely perfect.
    Hayashi is lazy because NOTHING is difficult for him. So he just doesn't care. At all.

    Hahaha okay scratch that, he IS my favourite character.
    "...I don't like closets." I don't know where the hell that came from, but it's funny as all get-out.

    “Gold 1-Actual” I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE
    ...*raises hand* I know...

    “Archer 2” – fitting
    Lame, but it was pretty short notice and I was trying for some commonality next to the extravagance of Mobius Actual, Vidar 1-3, and Gaia Three.

    “This is what it feels like to be Golde Okashi, Head Captain of the Gotei 13, right now:
    You’ve seen the recordings. You’ve heard Rouga’s account of her powers. You’ve heard Ant’s analysis of her abilities. You’ve even delved into the archives to learn all the Quincy techniques. But now that you stand here, face to face with Seijuro’s murderer…
    …you realize just how utterly screwed you are.” Love this
    Hell I really love that entire chunk. The way it was written was simplistic but effective; the change in tense to second-person-singular is powerful, and just… amazing.
    That was actually an experimental passage, and I wasn't sure how well it would go over. I'm glad you liked it so much.

    I like Randulf’s description of how the captains have power, and everyone else kind of just… has to follow them. Because he is exactly correct.
    Exactly. Really, the Lieutenants are the only non-Captains with any semblance of power, because they're next in line to be Captains and take charge of the day-to-day operations in the Squad.

    Senny = Shifter; of course, since his zanpakutou allows matter to shift between states.
    Quite.

    And… final summary. Definitely not looking good for the shinigami.
    Definite understatement.

    Obviously, Rouga will come in and defeat Zeruda, since he is literally the only person capable of doing it.
    Actually, there is one other person who could do it. And no, it isn't Golde. Frankly, the only reason Rouga is doing it is because he actually has a reason to fight her.

    I think either 4 Captains win (can’t say for certain who’ll die), or MAYBE only 3; in which case it’ll be a fight to the skin of the teeth. I have a feeling though… if you really wanted a killer ending, they’d have to go with Plan C. That’d be sad. Times like this made me wish I still had my black hole attack.
    I will tell you this right now: You will never see the loss coming.

    Also, I do not subscribe to the principle of "My Kung-Fu is Better than Yours". Take that for what you will.

    IT'S SOMETHING RIGHT
    Actually, this was a damn good review.


    I'll get to yours later, Kai. I'm a little pressed for time lately. Maybe I'll just PM you my reply or something.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 1st February 2013 at 4:08 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."



  11. #5736
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Look who's ba-

    Oh ILPy already pulled it.
    Yeah, been inactive. I blame ILPy. He's contagious, even with the North Atlantic Ocean between us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga 525:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    *Insert dramatic return here*
    Oh hai there

    Eh, Eon is back
    I'll read the chapter... sometime. Week 8 is killing me. Python is killing me. Again. D8
    Oh well.

    And I saw the name Golde in one of the books I'm reading for my class. 8D He was a... doctor.

    See you guys some time later. If at all.
    Last edited by arceus03; 1st February 2013 at 1:55 PM.


  12. #5737

    Default

        Spoiler:- Response to Eon's response to my review:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Look who's ba-

    Oh ILPy already pulled it.
    Yeah, been inactive. I blame ILPy. He's contagious, even with the North Atlantic Ocean between us.
    Good to see you back too, then I aim to get back to my "one post a day" habit, provided someone else is there to fill my gaps.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
    Gut instinct says that won't happen; both are needed for use, later.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    And I saw the name Golde in one of the books I'm reading for my class. 8D He was a... doctor.
    The author of the book saw the bleach club, was fascinated by your character, and Golde's, and threw them together.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  13. #5738
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    What was so good about it (yes, review my review).


    Good to see you back too, then I aim to get back to my "one post a day" habit, provided someone else is there to fill my gaps.


    Gut instinct says that won't happen; both are needed for use, later.

    The author of the book saw the bleach club, was fascinated by your character, and Golde's, and threw them together.
    reviewception

    We can blab nonsensical stuff as we usually did


    Huh *coughyamamotocough* I certainly hope so.

    XD Would be fun. What's more, it was written in 2010.
    Only caveat is that it was based on a true story. That Dr. Golde was a real person.
    Was being the key word

    In case you are familiar with Henrietta Lacks, yes, it's that book. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.


  14. #5739
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Ho ho ho.
    So nice to see the Club back in action :3

    You won't get back to it, I know so. You're a failure Zain

    I have so much time, I downloaded every main game version of Pokemon.
    Started early December, now playing Pokemon Crystal. Hard stuff.

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  15. #5740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    reviewception
    yo dawg, i herd u liek reviews, so i put a review in your review, so you can analyse while you analyse

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    We can blab nonsensical stuff as we usually did
    Good times, good times... As long as we talk about something bleach related No, adding Unohana at the end of your post doesn't count.

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Huh *coughyamamotocough* I certainly hope so.
    WhataboutYamamoto?

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    XD Would be fun. What's more, it was written in 2010.
    Only caveat is that it was based on a true story. That Dr. Golde was a real person.
    Was being the key word
    Golde was a real person... before the fire nation Fullbringers attacked.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Ho ho ho.
    Santa, you're either really late or really early.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    You won't get back to it, I know so. You're a failure Zain
    Yeah I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I have so much time, I downloaded every main game version of Pokemon.
    Started early December, now playing Pokemon Crystal. Hard stuff.
    My favourite part of playing a new game are deciding the new teams; whether that be a theme (club members as pokemon, anyone?) or even just a nuzlocke.

        Spoiler:- something bleach related:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  16. #5741
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Everywhere. At the Same Time
    Posts
    534

    Default

    RAWR!

    Wild Rotrum Appears!

        Spoiler:- Manga:

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

  17. #5742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    RAWR!

    Wild Rotrum Appears!
    Wa-hey, looks like everyone's coming back in for a bit, even if it is just one post before everyone leaves again.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
        Spoiler:- Manga:
        Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  18. #5743
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I have so much time, I downloaded every main game version of Pokemon.
    Started early December, now playing Pokemon Crystal. Hard stuff.
    damnit
    Givemeyourfreetime

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    yo dawg, i herd u liek reviews, so i put a review in your review, so you can analyse while you analyse


    Good times, good times... As long as we talk about something bleach related No, adding Unohana at the end of your post doesn't count.


    WhataboutYamamoto?


    Golde was a real person... before the fire nation Fullbringers attacked.


    My favourite part of playing a new game are deciding the new teams; whether that be a theme (club members as pokemon, anyone?) or even just a nuzlocke.

    Any theories for where they're going?
    Yeah

    I... hope. It does work

    If it doesn't, then I'll spam with dA.
    In fact, I'll do a few now:

    Gotta love this. Especially with colors :3
        Spoiler:


    So true, so true.
        Spoiler:


    Hipster Unohana :P
    She doesn't look half bad wearing glasses
        Spoiler:


    Well, he died.

    >Does not get the reference.

    Favorite indeed. I spent most of the time designing teams and choosing movesets. lol.

    I'm past analyzing the plots now. Just going with the flow.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    RAWR!

    Wild Rotrum Appears!

        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Arc used Master Ball!

    Yup, and yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Wa-hey, looks like everyone's coming back in for a bit, even if it is just one post before everyone leaves again.

        Spoiler:
    Have some faith, won't you? XD

    That's actually a nice ability sort of.

    OkaybyebacktoPython


  19. #5744
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
        Spoiler:- something bleach related:
        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by rotrum
    RAWR!

    Wild Rotrum Appears!

        Spoiler:- Manga:
    Zameric used Metal Claw, it's super-effective!
    Hye Rotrum, long time no see!

        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    Hipster Unohana :P
    She doesn't look half bad wearing glasses
        Spoiler:
    Those remind me of Aizen's glasses...



    Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

  20. #5745
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

    I have so much time, because I'm sick Arc :P

    Hipster Unohana.. Um.. Uglyyyyyyy. Don't kill ne Arc

        Spoiler:- .:



    One more day before the new chapter :3
    Last edited by CyberBlaziken; 7th February 2013 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Mistake

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  21. #5746

    Default

    ...No chapter this week?

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    damnit
    Givemeyourfreetime
    Icoulddowithsomemoremyselftoo maths homework takes up a lot of time...


    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Gotta love this. Especially with colors :3
        Spoiler:


    So true, so true.
        Spoiler:
    Those look really nice... Hipster Unohana is meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    >Does not get the reference.
    Hipsters / Avatar TLA/LoA?

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Favorite indeed. I spent most of the time designing teams and choosing movesets. lol.
    Haha, yes. I like looking at some different types of metagames, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Have some faith, won't you? XD
    What's that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:
    I think Nel will probably want to save her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    [SPOILER]I'm pretty sure someone will die. I have that gut feeling. But then again, if either one of them dies, who else is there to defend the second wave.

    Now, if these 2 are this powerful, where does this put Kurosaki?
    [/SPOILER]
    Ichigo will, unfortunately, always somehow be better than everyone he fights.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  22. #5747
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Heh, no chapter. Just when things were starting to turn around.. *sigh*

    Screw Ichigo. He needs more techniques.

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

  23. #5748
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:


    Those remind me of Aizen's glasses...
    Hopefully.

    What about his glasses?

    Ohlookwhathe'sdoing
    Yeah, I am that bored even though I have lots of other stuff to do

        Spoiler:


    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    I have so much time, because I'm sick Arc :P

    Hipster Unohana.. Um.. Uglyyyyyyy. Don't kill ne Arc

        Spoiler:- .:
    Oh? Get well soon

    *kills* Meh, that was a fanart anyway *shrug*

    Somewhere on that I'm-weaker-but-if-I-fight-you-I'll-either-win-or-lose-and-become-stronger-and-win-anyway line

    Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    Icoulddowithsomemoremyselftoo maths homework takes up a lot of time...

    Hipsters / Avatar TLA/LoA?

    Ichigo will, unfortunately, always somehow be better than everyone he fights.
    Yopu have Evory and Ibony
    Yes, that was intentional
    Yeah, Python lab does too


    Avatar one.

    Just for that fight.
    Well, at least he's scared of Unohana

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Screw Ichigo. He needs more techniques.
    Screw techniques. He needs less screentime, that is all


  24. #5749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
        Spoiler:
    Haha, I love this!
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Yopu have Evory and Ibony
    Yes, that was intentional
    That's a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Screw techniques. He needs less screentime, that is all
    Bit of both, I think. A massive cast is great if we can see the right amount of each character.
    But a main character with just one attack is seriously boring, even if he didn't get that much screen time. We need variety and there's a limit to how much "add more characters!" makes things interesting.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:


  25. #5750
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Oh? Get well soon

    *kills* Meh, that was a fanart anyway *shrug*

    Somewhere on that I'm-weaker-but-if-I-fight-you-I'll-either-win-or-lose-and-become-stronger-and-win-anyway line

    Screw techniques. He needs less screentime, that is all
    Thanks.

    Fanart.. I was saying in general

    Too much Dragonball Z logic..

    Technically, Unohana's getting more screen time than Ichigo for the last few weeks.. Not that you'd notice :P

    'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

    Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Page 230 of 248 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •