Page 234 of 248 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast
Results 5,826 to 5,850 of 6189

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    Now wait just a second. Aren't Quincies technically human?
    Not technically. They are just 100% normal human.

At lease I that is what I understood

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 26th April 2013 at 7:00 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Not technically. They are just 100% normal human.

At lease I that is what I understood
    And what I understood. Which makes Urahara's explanation a bit... leaky. idk.

And what I understood. Which makes Urahara's explanation a bit... leaky. idk.
    If anything they are probably just humans with high spiritual pressure aha

An attack by that vizard(?) caused a Quincy to go through hollowfication? I don't get it.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

I would like to join this club.

Zachiru

(Hope I did this right)

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Welcome to the Bleach Club, Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius. I'm Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7 in the club. Call me Eon.

Also, don't worry. You did it right.

Anyway...

'Sup guys. I'm back.

I kind of lost interest in Bleach for a while; Fairy Tail captured my attention, my sister got me into MLP (damn her), and I ended up going back through Neon Genesis Evangelion after way too long. Add in college woes, my job getting slightly hectic, and training for ATA regionals in May, and I've been ungodly busy. I'm slowly catching up on the manga; I left off way back in Chapter 524, so it'll probably take me a couple days to get caught up. It's interesting enough to keep my attention for now, but we'll see how long that lasts.

Also, I haven't really made any progress on my fanfic; I blame Kida being really hard to pin down a battle style for, and my brain for trying to make me insert stupid humor into the dialogue at inopportune times.

So, what's new?

EDIT: Also, guys, watch the one-liners. That means you, Arc (twice, shame on you!), Kai, and tokyo/seven. If Golde was here, he would've oar'd all of you by now xD

Oh yeah, and welcome to the club, tokyo/seven. I'm probably way late on that, since I haven't been around since... the end of January. Good god, it's been three months... *hides in emo corner* I'm sorry guys... Anyway, hi.

EDIT 2.0: Dang it, you guys, spoiler that shit! Even just general discussion stuff needs to be spoilered if it's regarding the newest manga chapters. Jesus, Arc, you've been around longer than me; you know that. And same to you Kai, you've been around for almost two and a half years now.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 27th April 2013 at 6:02 PM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Welcome to the Bleach Club, Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius. I'm Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7 in the club. Call me Eon.

Also, don't worry. You did it right.
    Thank you. I'm guess you could say I'm a new Bleach fan, I have read some of the manga years ago and I remembered not too long ago how I loved it, so I've decided to watch the anime from the beginning, I'm on episode 193 now.

If anything they are probably just humans with high spiritual pressure aha
    Nvm. I understood it now

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post

Zachiru

(Hope I did this right)
    Welcome~! arceus03, Arc for short. Avid Unohana fan. Resident cookie baker

'Sup guys. I'm back.
    Yo.

my sister got me into MLP (damn her)
    Ahahahaha.
    Have fun :3

and my brain for trying to make me insert stupid humor into the dialogue at inopportune times.
    That is actually awesome. :P

So, what's new?
    As you can see... Nothing.

EDIT: Also, guys, watch the one-liners. That means you, Arc (twice, shame on you!), Kai, and tokyo/seven. If Golde was here, he would've oar'd all of you by now xD
    "If" being the key word. With the lack of activity and people posting, can you really blame anyone if they've got nothing else to say and are just trying to keep the club alive?

EDIT 2.0: Dang it, you guys, spoiler that shit! Even just general discussion stuff needs to be spoilered if it's regarding the newest manga chapters. Jesus, Arc, you've been around longer than me; you know that. And same to you Kai, you've been around for almost two and a half years now.
    *shrug* What I've been doing so far is that as long as what I'm saying doesn't really make sense to those who haven't read the chapter yet, there's no need to spoiler that. But eh.

Thank you. I'm guess you could say I'm a new Bleach fan, I have read some of the manga years ago and I remembered not too long ago how I loved it, so I've decided to watch the anime from the beginning, I'm on episode 193 now.
    Ah. Usual question stuff: Favorite/least favorite character? Also, how far are you on the manga?

Ahahahaha.
    Have fun :3
    Already did; I powered through all three seasons of the show in about two weeks and am currently writing a fanfic around Pinkie. Though frankly, I like some of the fanfiction better than the series itself, which is rare for me.

That is actually awesome. :P
    It's also massively slowing down my productivity. So, no. Besides which, none of it would make sense in context.

As you can see... Nothing.
    ...yeah, I see. Bleah. Where the hell is ILP?

"If" being the key word. With the lack of activity and people posting, can you really blame anyone if they've got nothing else to say and are just trying to keep the club alive?
    I can, but I won't. Just try to keep it at a minimum.

*shrug* What I've been doing so far is that as long as what I'm saying doesn't really make sense to those who haven't read the chapter yet, there's no need to spoiler that. But eh.
    NOPENOPENOPENOPE

All aboard the nope-train to fuck-that-ville!

Seriously though, don't. That sort of policy is just a slippery slope; the more you do it, the more others will do it, and sooner or later, somebody crosses the line and spoils something. You're already heading down that path with just four or five posts; Kai's is the worst offender out of the lot, and it's also the last.

EDIT: My 400th post in the club. I obviously have no life. Oh wait, life is why I haven't been here for three months. Never mind! :3

EDIT 2.0: Forgot I had that .gif =D
    Last edited by Eon Master; 28th April 2013 at 1:59 AM.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

Sorry Captain

And welcome back! Been meaning to leave a VM, but lately have been just snooping around.
    How have you been?

Exactly what Arc said.
    Activity haven't really been picking up lately. It's been hard to talk about stuff, and don't like to see it on the next page.

Hey now, nothing important has been revealed.
    You probably have the whole.plot figured out.
    Catch up already.

I.know what it's like to get hooked on.
    Started watching Naruto. Dubbed, finished it.in a month.
    Then shippuden. Can't wait for.the.dub, so.downloading the subbed.
    Exams next.week.

Welcome new member, Harmonia. On through phone can't type.whole.name,.sorry.about that.
    I'm.CyberBlaziken, lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Nice to meet you. Call me Kai

You're too harsh on me, Eon.
    Definitely not the worst -___-

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Spoiler:- @ arceus03 & CyberBlaziken:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Zachiru

(Hope I did this right)
    Oh my gosh, N joined the Bleach club! :O
    You aren't going to complain that we're mistreating Hollows, are you?
    Being serious, hello and welcome to the SPPF Bleach club.
    I'm Zameric, Captain of Squad Justice! 9.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03
    Now wait just a second. Aren't Quincies technically human?
    I like to think of them as humans with a slight genetic mutation, since their powers seem to be inherited.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
    Oh neat, you're almost caught up with the English dub.
    Are you watching the English dub, or the Japanese dub with English subtitles?

Please check out my 4th & 5th gen trade thread posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken View Post
    Sorry Captain
    Oi, I'm not lording my rank over you, just pointing out a mistake. Just try to avoid repeating it and we're cool.

And welcome back! Been meaning to leave a VM, but lately have been just snooping around.
    How have you been?
    Eh, can't complain. Ok, I can, but none of you want to hear that crap. ;P

Exactly what Arc said.
    Activity haven't really been picking up lately. It's been hard to talk about stuff, and don't like to see it on the next page.
    That excuses the one-liners, not the spoilers.

Hey now, nothing important has been revealed.
    You probably have the whole.plot figured out.
    Catch up already.
    Done. I'm going to comment at the bottom of my post.

I.know what it's like to get hooked on.
    Started watching Naruto. Dubbed, finished it.in a month.
    Then shippuden. Can't wait for.the.dub, so.downloading the subbed.
    Exams next.week.
    Yeah, that's basically what I did with MLP. Except you were way faster o.o
    Good luck, same here. Just so mind-numbing to study that I'm... choosing not to. Watching old Justice League eps instead. Not like I really need to study or anything, though.

Welcome new member, Harmonia. On through phone can't type.whole.name,.sorry.about that.
    I'm.CyberBlaziken, lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Nice to meet you. Call me Kai
    According to PWNHG's profile, we should call him Deo. So I'll go with that.

You're too harsh on me, Eon.
    Definitely not the worst -___-
    Oi, I meant that your post had the worst of the spoilers, not the worst in general.
    that dubious honor goes to Luke...

Quote Originally Posted by Zameric View Post
        Spoiler:- @ arceus03 & CyberBlaziken:
    Be nice, Zam. Also, grow up. You're twenty-one, not five.

Oh god, no. I'm not doing this. I will not become the den mother for you bunch of psychos. That's Kida's job!

Kida, heeeellllp!

Oh my gosh, N joined the Bleach club! :O
    You aren't going to complain that we're mistreating Hollows, are you?
    Good god, Zam, I just died of laughter. xD

I like to think of them as humans with a slight genetic mutation, since their powers seem to be inherited.
    Generally speaking, reiatsu levels seem to work that way anyway. That's part of why the noble families are so revered in the Soul Society, because they consistently produce strong Shinigami.

Anyway, Manga.

Spoiler:- Finally caught up:

Spoiler:

So I'm like back, or something?
    Yeah this time I WILL actually attempt to post weekly. I highly recommend smacking me with an oar via skype and or facebook if I don't (psst Arc, Eon, get on skype)

To tokyo/seven, and Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius - welcome to the Bleach Club 2! I am the Captain of the 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...), but I also go by ILP/ILPy/Ilpy/Ilpizzy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant/Any other nicknames you feel like calling me~

(I've updated my version of the front post with all the new people - tokyo/seven as Zam's lieut with her edited zanpakutou, and Deo in the spirits section - question for Eon, is Soroft in your squad or has he been kicked out? I see him in both spirits AND your squad on Golde's first post)

Spoiler:- manga:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Spoiler:
    Comments in bold.

Also, welcome back, ILP. Can't skype you, since my pathetic laptop doesn't like supporting things like that. Horrible internet connection at college doesn't help. Sent you the info you asked for via VM, btw.

Welcome new guy. Kusari here. Captain of Sqaud 13. I like sleeping, alcohol, and long walks on the beach. I often write fanfictions involving one (or more) Captain(s) betraying everyone else so that should tell you how much you can trust me. I also quite (as Eon put it but I'm probably paraphrasing) have an unbashed loved of thr female form and hate closets. Also I ramble a bit when I'm in the stages of pre-sloshed-off-my-***-but-somehow-still-able-to-type/talk drunkenness.

Hey Eon. Welcome back. Sorry I didn't comment on your last chapter (if I did and don't remember just take this as a secondary complements) but I just wanted to say "That was cool" and "You write me too well". Heard you're in to Fairy Tail and MLP now. I like you even more now. Dare Isay I love you? No thatd be weird.

I'm with Zam's laughing. And I am five. Totally not almost twentyone.

>Oh god, no. I'm not doing this. I will not become the den mother for you bunch of psychos. That's Kida's job!

I'd prefer you to be my mommy than Kida. Isthat weird? Yeah it's weird.

All manga related stuffs
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    Be nice, Zam. Also, grow up. You're twenty-one, not five.
    Pfft, did you forget that I'm the smart-*** of the club? ;p
    No matter how old I am, I'll poke fun at people.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master
    Anyway, Manga.

Spoiler:- Finally caught up:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    >Oh god, no. I'm not doing this. I will not become the den mother for you bunch of psychos. That's Kida's job!

Kida's probably better suited as my club mommy, since she recruited me here. xD

Quote Originally Posted by kusari
    All manga related stuffs
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
    Last edited by Zameric; 28th April 2013 at 2:46 AM.

Also, welcome back, ILP. Can't skype you, since my pathetic laptop doesn't like supporting things like that. Horrible internet connection at college doesn't help. Sent you the info you asked for via VM, btw.
    Whythankyou
    fffdamn, when you can though, shoot me a PM with it
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kusari View Post
    I often write fanfictions involving one (or more) Captain(s) betraying everyone else so that should tell you how much you can trust me.
    Ah yes - I'm the club's fanfic reviewer. You can ask Golde, Cell, Kida, Arc, MC, Eon, Zam, Rotrum, Blue, Da.C, and Kusari about my reviewing... technique (what was that simile you used once, Kusari? something about guttin
    Jesus Christ I joined this club when I was 12. Now I am as old as you guys were back then.

I swear I had a family tree of all this.

Spoiler:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I also quite (as Eon put it but I'm probably paraphrasing) have an unbashed loved of thr female form and hate closets.
    And I quote: "I'm not a pervert. I just have an appreciation for the female form and a pure, unadulterated love of the ladies."

"So, in other words, you're a closet pervert?"

"...I don't like closets."

Hey Eon. Welcome back.
    Thanks.

Sorry I didn't comment on your last chapter (if I did and don't remember just take this as a secondary complements) but I just wanted to say "That was cool" and "You write me too well".
    Glad to hear that. Good to know everybody likes my interpretation of you xD

Heard you're in to Fairy Tail and MLP now. I like you even more now. Dare Isay I love you? No thatd be weird.
    Eh, it's not that weird. Points to me.

Should I get you a blankie and a teddy bear, then?

...that is quite possibly the squickiest thing you've ever said to me. Also, note that I said den mother, not actual mother. I'm not being your mommy or your babysitter.

Manga stuffs
    Laughing my ass off at your rage and at the notion that One Piece will end before this. Naruto? Probably. But not One Piece.

Pfft, did you forget that I'm the smart-*** of the club? ;p
    No matter how old I am, I'll poke fun at people.
    There are better ways to make fun of people. Like, say, sarcasm. Which you totally failed to pick up on, btw.

Spoiler:

Kida's probably better suited as my club mommy, since she recruited me here. xD
    Den mother, not actual mother. Kida's too cool to be our mom. Y'know, she's not a nag or anything the way actual parents are. She's more like our collective big sister even though half of us are older than her, myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    fffdamn, when you can though, shoot me a PM with it
    Will do... provided I don't vanish as well. Because, y'know, my absence was longer than yours.

Ah yes - I'm the club's fanfic reviewer. You can ask Golde, Cell, Kida, Arc, MC, Eon, Zam, Rotrum, Blue, Da.C, and Kusari about my reviewing... technique
    Guts the entire thing, performs an autopsy, and strings it all back together into a corpse puppet that he uses as a zombie to take over the club. Oh wait, I'm thinking of MC with that last bit.

Jesus Christ I joined this club when I was 12. Now I am as old as you guys were back then.
    God damn. I joined this club when I was seventeen. I'm turning 21 this year. Time, where the heck did you go?

I swear I had a family tree of all this.
    asdfasdfasdfasdfnotouractualmomblaaah.

Also, just a heads-up. Kida in my fanfic now officially kicks more ass than anyone thus far. Including Rouga and Blue combined.

Anyone still remember the Battle Data Charts?
    Well I'm going to have a couple new ones to post in a little bit, since I have a new lieutenant.

There are better ways to make fun of people. Like, say, sarcasm. Which you totally failed to pick up on, btw.

Den mother, not actual mother. Kida's too cool to be our mom. Y'know, she's not a nag or anything the way actual parents are. She's more like our collective big sister even though half of us are older than her, myself included.
    The Nelson laugh is a classic though. D:
    This sentence has been removed because it was apparently offensive.

Same difference...
    But Kida would smack us around like a mother.
    She's our Captain Mom!
    Last edited by Zameric; 28th April 2013 at 6:16 AM.

I may have fallen down to this insult, Zam. I may be laughed at.
    But I will rise, and you will fall..

Battle Charts? BATTLE CHAAAARTS?

21?
    Old people, old people everywhere.

Hi ILPy, welcome back!
    If you disappear this time..
    I will hunt you down, I will find you, and kill you.

Alrighty then, Deo it is!

Kusari's post nearly killed me.. Goodbye sleep.

I know people will kill me for this, but what's MLP?

Yeah, I got really hooked onto Naruto.
    I haven't shed tears for a long time, until some.specific episodes of Shippuden..

Leave me and my mistakes alone..

Were you the Alpha or Omega wolf?
    You can totally be Alpha/Omega mom!

Spoiler:

One new member, Mommy Eon scolding us.
    Half the club's back.
    Lovely.

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

Here are tokyo/seven's battle data charts.
    The first is on the originial style as appears in the data book, "Color Bleach+: The Bleach Official Bootleg".
    The other is the version that ILP and I developed.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberBlaziken
    Battle Charts? BATTLE CHAAAARTS?

I know people will kill me for this, but what's MLP?

I haven't shed tears for a long time, until some.specific episodes of Shippuden..
    Just look above...I'm pretty sure I made some for you before.

An abbreviation of My Little Pony.
    Typically people are referring to the current series, MLP: Friendship Is Magic.

Pfft, you want tears? Go watch the One Piece anime.
    That's made me cry more than once, both happy and sad.

Alrighty then, Deo it is!

Wait, are you talking about my nickname or whatever? I want my nickname to be Zan.

Now I need a zanpakuto.

I have shedded so many tears while watching Naruto. A lot of people can relate to some of the stuff on there.

And I quote: "I'm not a pervert. I just have an appreciation for the female form and a pure, unadulterated love of the ladies."

"So, in other words, you're a closet pervert?"

"...I don't like closets."
    I guess we can assume you wouldn't hide in one then, eh?

Glad to hear that. Good to know everybody likes my interpretation of you xD
    Yeah pretty much.

Sarcasm? Over the internet? I have never heard of that before.

*Cries because my spreadsheet of birthdays is gone*

Will do... provided I don't vanish as well. Because, y'know, my absence was longer than yours.
    It's not that major anyway so

Guts the entire thing, performs an autopsy, and strings it all back together into a corpse puppet that he uses as a zombie to take over the club. Oh wait, I'm thinking of MC with that last bit.
    Awww you guys say such nice things about me

God damn. I joined this club when I was seventeen. I'm turning 21 this year. Time, where the heck did you go?
    Now I'm 17... and you guys are ooooooooooold
    Ivory got a bit annoyed methinks

Also, just a heads-up. Kida in my fanfic now officially kicks more ass than anyone thus far. Including Rouga and Blue combined.
    Awesome.
    Anyone still remember the Battle Data Charts?
    Well I'm going to have a couple new ones to post in a little bit, since I have a new lieutenant.
    *Sobs and weeps because my spreadsheets were all taken when my old laptop was stolen*
    Maybe around August I'll remake them all...? I had such great things too, like pairing people up together, and seeing the best/worst pairs, and making combo-charts...

21?
    Old people, old people everywhere.
    I know right, I can already see all the grey hairs

21?Hi ILPy, welcome back!
    If you disappear this time..
    I will hunt you down, I will find you, and kill you.
    Good luck with that.

Wait, are you talking about my nickname or whatever? I want my nickname to be Zan.
    *Shrug* Alright~ Though now we have Zam (Zameric), Zan (Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius) and Zain (me)
    Now I need a zanpakuto.
    Indeed! And perhaps joining a squad, too.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...)
    *Sobs and weeps because my spreadsheets were all taken when my old laptop was stolen*
    Maybe around August I'll remake them all...? I had such great things too, like pairing people up together, and seeing the best/worst pairs, and making combo-charts...
    Actually I have a sub-folder in my BDCs folder labeled "Zain's Work".
    It looks like it contains all your work on the charts, including the colored versions.
    I'm not sure if I see any kind of comparative stuff though.

Page 234 of 248 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast