Page 62 of 248 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 6190

Thread: The Bleach Club...2.

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.
    *Hugs everyone*
    I MISSED YOU ALL.
    My computer was down. T_T
    Then I got it fixed!
    Then I got obsessed with doing stuff for my deviantART account x_x
    FILLING IN BASES IZ FUN.

So...The chapters I guess x_X
        Spoiler:- Chapterz:

Anyway...Might as well make a topic:

What is your favorite chapter title in Bleach?
    Bleach has probably the coolest chapter titles in any manga so you've gotta have a favorite. Mine are:
    Ch. 50- Quincy Archer Hates You Part 2, Blind But Bleed Mix
    Ch. 361- I Hate Loneliness But, It Loves Me
    Ch. 380- Devil, Devil, Devil, Devil

Miss me?

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    @ILP: Right, then let's make my Zanpaktou's sealed state look very similar to Squal's Gunblade from Final Fantasy 5.

Say, Da.C is my zanpaktou different enough to be allowed or what?
    I like it. I mean the whole paralysis thing is slightly mayuri, but meh, its ok enough.
    you have a thing for guns don't you?
    I like how the twelfth squad is turning out. I tend to be more in chem, ILP is very physics, and you seem to mix the two

at Cell, that tecnique seems extremely complicated....

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina
    Zanpaktou Name: Scorponok

Type: Poison

Zanpaktou Spirit: A Giant Purple Scorpion

Release Command: Impale

Shikai Details: In its Shikai state it becomes a Gatling Gun and fires much stronger poison bullets, these bullets are strong enough to tear off limbs (What do you expect? It's a Gatling Gun!... But there is a 10% chance, nonetheless). If the bullet remains, or atleast comes into contact with living matter. It will react with flesh and spirit energy by releasing its poison. It will release poison continuously until the bullet is not extracted, though it will stop when it dissolves fully into the wound. THE BULLET MUST DISSOLVE FOR THE REACTION TO OCCUR. The first symptoms of the poison are, that the victim's vision will start to blur, then he/she will hallucinate, then it will lead to paralysis of certain body parts. Then, if the antidote is not administered, it will lead to a painful death. These chain of events depend on the hit the victim has taken. If it is anything from a cut to a slightly deep wound, it's effects won't be as adverse. It will only blur the victims vision a little, but... if the bullet has penetrated the body, THEN the following will happen.
    [If you do not have Bankai do not complete the following]
    Bankai Name: *Please suggest an awesome name*
    Bankai Details: Upon releasing, the Gatling Gun becomes an RPG-7. The RPG it fires has moderate homing capabilities as is fast, but not that fast. I can charge my spirit energy into the RPG to make it stronger, faster and more mobile (and therefore make its homing capabilities better.) When it explodes, it releases a Purple gas that has the same effects as what the poison bullets do in my Shikai. The R[G contains phosphorus, when it explodes, so does the phosphorus and releases white flames that will cause extricating pain to anybody who touches it and will give him/her large third-degree burns. The downside, it has a long reloading time (about 1 minute). I construct another RPG using spirit energy.
    Anything Else: In its sealed state, the Zanpaktou is a Scorpion sub-machine gun with a bayonet. It's 1.5x stronger than the one in real life and it's bullets poison the target and causes the wound to become soar. Its effects aren't as adverse as my shikai's or my Bankai's

... Well, boys. Say hello to my little friend! I thought I'd ditch the tommy gun, physics and all 'a that. This should be acceptable, you can't say no to it's bad assery!
    Okay, let's take a look here...
    ...Scorponok? The desert scorpion gattling gun robot from Transformers? An odd choice for a zanpakutou name...(Traditionally, zanpakutou names are Japanese and have awesome/artistic names...but hey, your zanpakutou's a gun, that already goes against zanpakutou tradition.)
    Hm...blurred vision, hallucinations, paralysis...does your bladegun administer neurotoxin (it doesn't usually cause hallucinations...)? Or is it some sort of really powerful super sedative (which shouldn't trigger any pain)? By the way, the effectiveness of the poison shouldn't depend on the severity of the wound, but rather the dosage of the poison (Or in this case, the amount of poison released by the bullet). A small cut can still be pretty lethal if the bullet is not removed (And if the bullet was never in the wound, then there shouldn't be any effects of the poison).
    The poison gas released in bankai...Well, if the poison molecules are minute enough, they should be able to enter the bloodstream through the lungs, but most toxins have a molecular structure that's too large and complex to make it through. If they do make it through, it's usually because they're treated like some other substance, like how carbon monoxide replaces oxygen and how radon replaces calcium. (Although those substances are pretty small themselves...)
    Of course, we can solve everything with "it's a magical technologically advanced supertoxin created by the 12th division. But then you'd have to explain how your sword knows the 12th division...
    As for the bankai name...hm...Scorponok Prime?

Quote Originally Posted by Cell
    Technique Name: False Darkness

Activation:
    I need to be in bankai state and charge my spear with (or something equivalent to) Hado 11.Tsuzuri Raiden. I have to drop my spear and Siska takes control of the weapon, once that has happened, I need to recite the following:

"A bolt hits an arrow, the arrow shatters as the bolt continues through on the path to hit it's target. As the skill of the archer increases, so does the weapon's strength and ability."

Siska then stabs me 19mm from the heart. An indestrucable sphere forms around me and exploding sparks scatter over half my bankai's reach (15m) and my spear and chain melt and get absorbed in the wound. All metal objects (as in, real metal) and vacant spirit particles currently in the sphere are drawn into the wound as well, as the amount absorbed increases, more electrical currents appear. The wound is then covered with a film of reiatsu and metal.

Slowly my right forearm molds and reshapes as a crossbow-shape weapon takes it's place. It looks like crossbow limbs with a 3 pointed claw where my hand was before. Halfway between the tip of the bow and my elbow is a handle with an activity bar. A small gap is in the center of the claw and a slight shine of silver reiatsu is visable.

Once this is completely formed, the currents stop and the sphere disappears.

This new form is directly tapping into my reiatsu and fires reiatsu bolts charged with electricity. The more the activity bar is filled, the stronger the next bolt will be. Charging a full power bolt takes 2 minutes. Depending on the amount of metal and vacant particles I was able to absorb, I can fire between 500 and 2000 bolts (in total).

If I go unconsious/stop the technique, the bow disappears and the inflicted wound opens. Medical attention will be urgently needed or I could die.
    The indestructible sphere portion sound like a transformation sequence. Not saying it's not awesome though...
    And when the inflicted wound opens, are the metal particles still in your wound? Cause that could cause severe metal poisoning...
    Check here for my Gijinka Project. (Alright, so I'm not good with advertising, is that such a big problem?)
    Check here for my comic series, Fettuccine and Friends. (Well, at least I'm trying to advertise.)

Quote Originally Posted by Da14u.C View Post
    is it me or does aizen look sexy now that he no longer looks like a condom?
    I have an odd feeling that that should have been in spoilers...
    And eh, perhaps I just don't dig the long hair XP

i wanna see more mayuri action. i am getting tired of the ichigo-centricity
    Hmm... Unless     Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Giratina View Post
    @ILP: Right, then let's make my Zanpaktou's sealed state look very similar to Squal's Gunblade from Final Fantasy 5.
    *Googles* Looks good to me. Just make sure you add that in XP

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    This is my idea for my second form of my bankai, decided to post it first and see what most of you think about it.

That's it. Tell me what you think?
    I quite like it.
    The crossbow is definitely an interesting choice, it's definitely more similar to your Shikai than your normal Bankai is. It must be annoying for enemies since it seems like your weapon changes a lot in style.
    Quote Originally Posted by GalladeX View Post
    *Hugs everyone*
    I MISSED YOU ALL.
    My computer was down. T_T
    Then I got it fixed!
    Then I got obsessed with doing stuff for my deviantART account x_x
    FILLING IN BASES IZ FUN.
    WELCOME BACK!
    A deviantArt? What is it.

Spoiler:- Chapterz:
    That... seemed quite hyper and random to me.
        Spoiler:

*Quickly goes through the list*
    035. Can You Be My Enemy?
    047. Back to Back~Tearing Sky
    053. Nice to meet you. I will beat you.
    110. Dark Side of Universe
    111. Black & White
    125. Insanity & Genius
    188. CRUSH THE WORLD DOWN
    308. SATAN FROM ORBIT
    319. Ants And Dragons
    That's all I got from quickly peering through.

I like how the twelfth squad is turning out. I tend to be more in chem, ILP is very physics, and you seem to mix the two
    Haha, this is good. I think if toxins weren't so deeply related to both Biology and Chemistry, and Physics and Maths weren't so strongly alike, then we could have a member for each type of science XD (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and going further into each subject if we had enough members).

Edit: I've just noticed, I have more posts in this club (with 217) than in the old club (192).
    Last edited by I like Pokemon (...); 6th July 2010 at 9:18 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!
    Click HERE to be rickrolled... c'mon, you know you want to.
        Spoiler:- I HAVE DEFIED ALL MATHS AND LOGIC!:

Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki Hunter View Post
    Okay, let's take a look here...
    ...Scorponok? The desert scorpion gattling gun robot from Transformers? An odd choice for a zanpakutou name...(Traditionally, zanpakutou names are Japanese and have awesome/artistic names...but hey, your zanpakutou's a gun, that already goes against zanpakutou tradition.)
    Hm...blurred vision, hallucinations, paralysis...does your bladegun administer neurotoxin (it doesn't usually cause hallucinations...)? Or is it some sort of really powerful super sedative (which shouldn't trigger any pain)? By the way, the effectiveness of the poison shouldn't depend on the severity of the wound, but rather the dosage of the poison (Or in this case, the amount of poison released by the bullet). A small cut can still be pretty lethal if the bullet is not removed (And if the bullet was never in the wound, then there shouldn't be any effects of the poison).
    The poison gas released in bankai...Well, if the poison molecules are minute enough, they should be able to enter the bloodstream through the lungs, but most toxins have a molecular structure that's too large and complex to make it through. If they do make it through, it's usually because they're treated like some other substance, like how carbon monoxide replaces oxygen and how radon replaces calcium. (Although those substances are pretty small themselves...)
    Of course, we can solve everything with "it's a magical technologically advanced supertoxin created by the 12th division. But then you'd have to explain how your sword knows the 12th division...
    As for the bankai name...hm...Scorponok Prime?

HELL YES! I gave a reference to Transformers on the way!! I like defying the odds (the bayonet below the gun's barrel is a reference to the sword tradition) and yes, it's a powerful sedative. It's power depends on the severity of the wound and the amount of poison released, if the bullet is some how extracted out of the wound quickly, the poison won't be that severe. If the poison penetrates the body (either via bullets or in gas form in my bankai), it corrodes all the partially permeable membranes it touches and spreads like wild fiah!! I'm looking forward to the magical super toxin thing, but let's just say it's a heavily modified form of the Brazilian Wandering Spider's venom... combined with the Black Mamba's venom if it's still that uber.

@ILP: Glad you liked it. I'll do that if guns aren't allowed in sealed forms.

@ Da.C: Not quite, I've been playing GTA III recently. I'm gonna get my PS2 fixed some day so that it can play GTA: San Andreas and GTA: Vice City Stories. I'm also going to buy Blur and GTA IV for my Xbox 360! And thanks for the compliment by the way!
    Last edited by Emperor Giratina; 6th July 2010 at 11:25 PM.

Posting to let you guys know two things

1. I'm not dead shocking, I know >.>.

2. The next chapter for my fic should be up sometime this week.

I'm only going to be quoting a few choice things.

sexy page =)
    You know, I think that's the first compliment you've given to anyone in the Club that wasn't backhanded. Just saying.

anyway i forgot to do my ususal happy canada day, so instead:

HAPPY BELATED CANADA DAY
    Awesome announcement is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by VizardBlue View Post
    KILL
    I can something now?
    You know what, just because I'm incredibly bored...

YES.

Quote Originally Posted by I like Pokemon (...) View Post
    As for the name of the Bankai, usually the name of the Shikai has a meaning in Japanese, which can then be added onto for a "surname"/Bankai name (like how "Zangetsu" means "Slaying Moon" and "Tensa Zangetsu" is "Heaven Chain Slaying Moon").
    I remember that you had a question earlier about "which part was which" in Zangetsu's name. Getsu is "moon". Zan is "to slay".

Also, since you asked about it too, Engetsu could mean several things. "Fated Moon", "Moon of Destiny", "Moon of Bonds", "Moon of Hatred", "Circle Moon", or "Garden Moon". Those are all the ones that are plausible, some of the others... not so much

Wow, you're late. They're out. Germany beat them 4-1.
    Go Germany, woo!

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    This is my idea for my second form of my bankai, decided to post it first and see what most of you think about it.
    That is possibly the most complicated ability I've ever seen. It's cool though.

*Hugs everyone*
    No. freaking. way.

Welcome back.

Spoiler:
    Bold in comments =)

Anyway...Might as well make a topic:

Ooh, I like this one.

308. SATAN FROM ORBIT
    393. The Burnout Inferno
    373. Wolves Ain't Howl Alone
    369. Spit On Your Own God
    316. Swang the Edge Down
    301. Shut Up and Die

I could go on and on...
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

I have an odd feeling that that should have been in spoilers...
    And eh, perhaps I just don't dig the long hair XP

WELCOME BACK!
    A deviantArt? What is it.

Art site~ It's in my sig. I made the picture too. Wel...I used a base. Which are like manequins. And then you add stuff with MS Paint or something. It's really fun~

That... seemed quite hyper and random to me.
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:- Response:

Comments in bold~

Wtf. Stupid computer. Switched all the bolding or something.
    *Fixes*

Exclamation Yay! So much fun

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post

YES.
    HA..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!! THIS'LL BE SO FUN!!! *goes bankai and starts sending shadow clones all sadisticaly laughing over the seretei, killing anyone he sees*

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Ehem, on another note, i have a new ZANPAKTOU!!!!! Woo. //Please note that the zanpaktou is not yet confirmed permanent, it's just a rough draft, im looking for commentary on it, and hold no people responsible if i fry your ***.

Spoiler:- Shock and Double:
    Last edited by VizardBlue; 7th July 2010 at 2:39 PM. Reason: Wewt wewt.
    [IMG]http://i27.*******.com/2rwuxs7.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ILP

We're Mad.
    Our 1st Squad Captain has an insane sweet tooth
    Our 2nd Squad Captain is some super-ninja
    Our 3rd Squad Captain is part wolf
    Our 4th Squad Captain bakes cookies and cuts up anyone who makes him mad
    Our 5th Squad Captain is some party-crazy army man
    Our 6th Squad Captain is calm, prideful and pervy
    Our 7th Squad Captain seems to be, barely, the only sane one
    Our 8th Squad Captain is missing
    Our 9th Squad Captain is a shy, respectful, boring and pervy
    Our 10th Squad Captain hates some of our OWN captains
    Our 11th Squad Captain is a sadistic maniac
    Our 12th Squad Captain is an insane nerd
    Our 13th Squad Captain is sleeping

That's Gotei 13

YES.
    Wonderful.

I remember that you had a question earlier about "which part was which" in Zangetsu's name. Getsu is "moon". Zan is "to slay".
    Also, since you asked about it too, Engetsu could mean several things. "Fated Moon", "Moon of Destiny", "Moon of Bonds", "Moon of Hatred", "Circle Moon", or "Garden Moon". Those are all the ones that are plausible, some of the others... not so much
    Ah, okay. Thanks. Fated Moon sounds cool~

Art site~ It's in my sig. I made the picture too. Wel...I used a base. Which are like manequins. And then you add stuff with MS Paint or something. It's really fun~
    *Clicky*
    I dunno...Having a different Bankai spirit doesn't seem like something Vaizard-exclusive.

*Shrug* It'll probably be Ichigo-exclusive.

HA..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!! THIS'LL BE SO FUN!!! *goes bankai and starts sending shadow clones all sadisticaly laughing over the seretei, killing anyone he sees*

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    *Knocks you out cold*
    Type; Electricty
    Of course, the first thing I think of is Golde. I think before you can officially make it your Zan, Golde will probably have to approve that it isn't too similar to his Zan.

a white scientist coat
    I like Bunshin.

my ability is to be able to clone the blades, control the currents and electricty in the air, and clone the blades themselves.
    You wrote "clone the blades" twice XP

The first one: Kanden – is one that has a long katana that can discharge electricity.
    It seems to be made out of a giant lightning rod, and electricity can be seen from the naked eye.
    He is the fastest of the trio, and is impatient and bloodthirsty.
    He prefers bleeding out the opponent, rather than killing them instantly
    His hair is white, but the rest of his clothes are black. He has a black leather vest, with a t-shirt
    that cuts down in a v-section into the middle of his chest.
    He wears simple black jeans, and black mosh boots. He is the thinnest of the trio.

The second: Bunshin – Is the one that has two pistols, and an assault rifle.
    He has multiple other firearms on his person that he conceals.
    He is the slowest of the trio, and the heaviest.
    His guns seem to have static energy that float around the weaponry.
    He is patient and prefers quick deaths. He dislikes the sight of blood.
    His hair is black but the rest of his clothes
    ( a white scientist coat with a white turtle neck underneath with white pants and white tennis shoes) are ….white.

The third one: Cameron – Is one that just has electric charging out of/around his hands.
    He fights with hand to hand combat. He is not the fastest, or slowest, and the middle in the weight.
    He prefers fast deaths but wants lots of blood. His hair is electric blue, with a blonde streak running above the forehead on the right
    . He wears an open t-shirt that’s dark blue, and a lighter-shade of blue for pants that become more circular and obtuse at the ends.
    He wears no shoes.
    So your Zanpakutou spirit is materialised? Interesting... Especially with all three of your different fighting styles, it'll be interesting to see how you fight.

Not bad. Though I find it ironic that you're moving from shadows (which is the absence of light) to lightning (which makes it almost a light-based Zanpakutou, if you disregarded the shocking).
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

*quickly appears and leaves a note*
    -
    My newest chapter is almost ready to be posted, just need to look for plot-holes and fill them...

Blue behave.
    Your Zan is interesting...yet if it becomes your new Zanpaktou...you would have even less chance of defeating me.

Wonderful.

I already pm'ed this to golde, he had no objections about it being too similar to his.
    Of course, the first thing I think of is Golde. I think before you can officially make it your Zan, Golde will probably have to approve that it isn't too similar to his Zan.
    i knew you would.
    I like Bunshin.

Their Already cloning. D8
    You wrote "clone the blades" twice XP

Indeed, i've practiced it a couple of times, i've done it.
    So your Zanpakutou spirit is materialised? Interesting... Especially with all three of your different fighting styles, it'll be interesting to see how you fight.

Yes. me too. haha. im not sure if im ready to give up lurking in the dark and mind****ing you guys yet. As i said before, this is just expiremental, and im mostly looking for feedback before making final decisions. and i prefer not shocking, but..frying you senseless.
    Not bad. Though I find it ironic that you're moving from shadows (which is the absence of light) to lightning (which makes it almost a light-based Zanpakutou, if you disregarded the shocking).
    And, since im too damn lazy to quote 2 different people..
    @MC, what do you mean by that, how you can absorb lightning? Bunshin would like to have a word about that..//Bunshin: *pulls out a second assault rifle and a flamethrower* I have very big pockets.

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

No, I had no objections about it being based around lightning or electricity. Not that it was similar to mine. I DON'T want it similar to mine.

Spoiler:- Chapter 31 - Shining Through The Darkness:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    No, I had no objections about it being based around lightning or electricity. Not that it was similar to mine. I DON'T want it similar to mine.
    Okay, just making sure...

Spoiler:- Chapter 31 - Shining Through The Darkness:
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

And, since im too damn lazy to quote 2 different people..
    @MC, what do you mean by that, how you can absorb lightning? Bunshin would like to have a word about that..//Bunshin: *pulls out a second assault rifle and a flamethrower* I have very big pockets.
    I like your Zanpaktou, Blue, but I don't know how well you'd be able to use it in combat without godmodding >.>.

And MC can block lightning by the form of a Heat Lance, which deflects and difuses electricity by superheating the air and forming a shield with it. The fast moving air makes it impossible for the lightning to conduct across the air.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

This is a repost of my Shikai and Bankai with the new technique added. Changes are in italic

Zanpaktou Name; Siska
    Type; Kido
    Zanpaktou Spirit; A little Hummingbird.
    Release Command; Twirl
    Shikai Details;

Siska goes from a small dagger in a great longbow, her special ability is to charge the arrows (made from my spiritual energy) with Hadō or Bakudō spells. Combination spells are possible but are very hard to pull off.

However, I must be able to cast the spell without reciting the lines, otherwise the arrow will backfire.

Siska is a very reserved Zanpakto.

-Lataminen:
    Up to two arrows I fire (cannot be Kido enhanced) are controlled by my zanpakto spirit herself. This makes the arrows a type of lock-on missile.
    This does however take a lot of concentration making me unable to fire another arrow while she's controlling them.

__________________________________________________ _____________
    Bankai Name; Siska
    If Fallen Darkness has been activated, Siska's name changes to 'Hotenjin Siska' (Sky Lord's army)

Bankai Details;

From the bow form, Siska changes into a spear on a chain. The chain itself is connected to my arm with some sort of cloth.

Spear length: 2M
    Chain length: 28M max.

Abilities:

-Magnetic Globe:
    Any kind of metal in a 30M 350° circle can be stopped and rebounded
    to the location it came from, however, the ability has a cooldown.
    If I use the globe for 30 seconds, I'm unable to use it for a minute.
    The longest time I can hold the globe active for, is 5 minutes.
    I can repel/attract any metal item when it was inside the globe when it was formed.

The globe can only stop metal, not humans/spirits nor Kido
    (with a few exceptions for Kido which has a kind of metal in it.

-Snake Coil:
    The speer crawles around on the floor much like a cobra, making very unpredictive moves.
    Siska is controlling the weapon at when this technique is activated.
    When the spear rises, the tip can be shot out with a small metal wire attached (2m) and a small shock is applied to the point it hits.
    This can also be used to reanimate [recently] dead/unconsious allies as well
    as disable muscles of enemies.

__________________________________________________ _____________
    Special Technique Name: False Darkness

Activation:
    I need to be in bankai state and charge my spear with (or something equivalent to) Hado 11.Tsuzuri Raiden. I have to drop my spear and Siska takes control of the weapon, once that has happened, I need to recite the following:

"A bolt hits an arrow, the arrow shatters as the bolt continues through on the path to hit it's target. As the skill of the archer increases, so does the weapon's strength and ability."

Siska then stabs me 19mm from the heart. An indestrucable sphere forms around me and exploding sparks scatter over half my bankai's reach (15m) and my spear and chain melt and get absorbed in the wound. All metal objects (as in, real metal) and vacant spirit particles currently in the sphere are drawn into the wound as well, as the amount absorbed increases, more electrical currents appear. The wound is then covered with a film of reiatsu and metal.

Slowly my right forearm molds and reshapes as a crossbow-shape weapon takes it's place. It looks like crossbow limbs with a 3 pointed claw where my hand was before. Halfway between the tip of the bow and my elbow is a handle with an activity bar. A small gap is in the center of the claw and a slight shine of silver reiatsu is visable.

Once this is completely formed, the currents stop and the sphere disappears.

This new form is directly tapping into my reiatsu and fires reiatsu bolts charged with electricity. The more the activity bar is filled, the stronger the next bolt will be. Charging a full power bolt takes 2 minutes. Depending on the amount of metal and vacant particles I was able to absorb, I can fire between 500 and 2000 bolts (in total).

If I go unconsious/stop the technique, the bow disappears and the inflicted wound opens. Medical attention will be urgently needed or I could die.

When this is active, Siska's name changes to Hotenjin Siska.

Spoiler:- Manga:

EDIT: I forgot to share this with you guys!
    El Que Llorra= He who cries
    Now who does that phrase remind you of?
    Last edited by GalladeX; 9th July 2010 at 3:08 AM.

Rather overdue, in my opinion. Golde's bankai~

Bankai Name; Destructive Stormcloud Zachiru.

Bankai Details;

Appearance- The most common form it takes is as a long claymore, that dips in and curves out into a rounded sort of half moon at the end. It's pure gold, with a sliver of silver running down the middle, about halfway down to the end. The silver sliver is actually all the blade is. The gold part will be mentioned more later.

Also, the red rope is now tied in knots and hung from the end. It's really long, about 4 or so feet, and has Japanese coins tied around it, every half foot or so. The guard is gold, and has several crystals decorating it...after all, Zachiru is a sucker for pretty objects. The entire blade is supposed to reflect beauty and elegance.

Attacks & Stuff- Zachiru's main ability is the ability to create a mysterious Golden Material. It is extremely soft and malleable (Especially compared to other metals; someone not even in Shikai can cut it if they swing their sword hard enough), but can be created indefinitely. So, if someone were to hit my sword and cut through the Golden Material, it would instantly begin to heal itself.

This Golden Material can be created almost anywhere, at anytime, as long as I have energy. It could form a shield around myself, or it could form around my opponents feet, or in any form I wish, basically. The only problem is that I can only really create it close to me, or close to another piece of the material.

I also have control over the material, allowing me to move it at will. Meaning I can use it as projectiles as well, or another weapon, or even a contraption, if I so wish. However, the larger the piece of material, teh slower it moves.
    I also still have control over electricity. Just sayin.

Anything Else;

It's worth noting the red markings on my face cover my entire body now. It's clearly evident on my arms and legs.

As a final last resort, (This leaves me wiped) the guard snaps into 4 pieces, releasing all my spiritual energy at once. This forms a giant mass of electrical energy that hovers around me. Its huge.

AT this point, I am usually too wiped to physically fight back, and remain this way until my energy is resealed, but, luckily, this electrical storm is controlled by Zachiru herself, and she usually forms the electricity into the guise of a bird. The bird has a crown/beak (they're connected) of the golden armor as well feathers on the wings. It is fast, and can last quite a while, but burns energy fast. Also, I am encased by this electricity, making me hard to physically hit.

If I waste all my energy in this form...well...yeah

I think that's all there. Pictures sometime soon.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT: I forgot to share this with you guys!
    El Que Llorra= He who cries
    Now who does that phrase remind you of?
    *Feels like I should know*
    But that is very cool, I have to say. Definitely very fitting.

Rather overdue, in my opinion. Golde's bankai~
    8O Just in case... *Puts on sunglasses*

The guard is gold, and has several crystals decorating it...after all, Zachiru is a sucker for pretty objects. The entire blade is supposed to reflect beauty and elegance.
    I like this bit. It's rather rare for the Zanpakutou spirit itself to really manifest its character in the Zanpakutou (and I say that while I am guilty of not doing that either XD).

Attacks & Stuff- Zachiru's main ability is the ability to create a mysterious Golden Material. It is extremely soft and malleable (Especially compared to other metals; someone not even in Shikai can cut it if they swing their sword hard enough), but can be created indefinitely. So, if someone were to hit my sword and cut through the Golden Material, it would instantly begin to heal itself.

This Golden Material can be created almost anywhere, at anytime, as long as I have energy. It could form a shield around myself, or it could form around my opponents feet, or in any form I wish, basically. The only problem is that I can only really create it close to me, or close to another piece of the material.

I also have control over the material, allowing me to move it at will. Meaning I can use it as projectiles as well, or another weapon, or even a contraption, if I so wish. However, the larger the piece of material, teh slower it moves.
    Ah, that's definitely very useful, the Golden Material. I wonder how it will be affected by my Ebony.

I think that's all there. Pictures sometime soon.
    Yay~ Pictures 8D
    Also, how conveniant it is that you unveil it JUST before your big fight XP.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*Feels like I should know*
    But that is very cool, I have to say. Definitely very fitting.

8O Just in case... *Puts on sunglasses*

I like this bit. It's rather rare for the Zanpakutou spirit itself to really manifest its character in the Zanpakutou (and I say that while I am guilty of not doing that either XD).

Ah, that's definitely very useful, the Golden Material. I wonder how it will be affected by my Ebony.

Yay~ Pictures 8D
    Also, how conveniant it is that you unveil it JUST before your big fight XP.

Nah. it's not because it was just before his big fight, it's because we were on MSN, and i buggered the HELL out of him to post it. And for all of you golde fanfic lovers, HE HAS 2 CHAPTERS!!! 2 chapters he's written! and he hasn't posted! D8. His response was 'My fanfic is like a manga. i make them wait.' ARRRGGGHA;SLBFA;LSBFAEWU;OB

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

yep, lol. And actually, Bleu, as I said, I was about to post it anyway.

Actually, I've had over ten at once that I hadn't posted ahead of what was in the club.

I'm actually not planning on using my bankai in this fight...:P

Yeah, Zachiru made it look pretty. She enjoys pretty, as do I.

Erm...I think that's it.

yep, lol. And actually, Bleu, as I said, I was about to post it anyway.

Actually, I've had over ten at once that I hadn't posted ahead of what was in the club.

Yeah, Zachiru made it look pretty. She enjoys pretty, as do I.

Erm...I think that's it.
    NOO IT ISN'T YOU FORGOT TO POST A NEW CHAPTER AS;FLHADS;LFKHA;OWIEHF;OI. T-T. You make sadist maniac sad.

We're Mad.

That's Gotei 13

Nah. it's not because it was just before his big fight, it's because we were on MSN, and i buggered the HELL out of him to post it. And for all of you golde fanfic lovers, HE HAS 2 CHAPTERS!!! 2 chapters he's written! and he hasn't posted! D8. His response was 'My fanfic is like a manga. i make them wait.' ARRRGGGHA;SLBFA;LSBFAEWU;OB
    Ah, I see.
    Well, Golde does have a point. I'd rather have, say, a week between each chapter, even if more has been written, because let's say he can't write any more chapters for a while (writers block, or holiday, or whatever) then he at least has some chapters in reserve.
    Also, it's a marketing strategy XD. Gamefreak's sales would drop dramatically if they put their game out on the market everytime they finished one.
    Oh, that's a surprise. Well, I think we might all die if you did XP.

NOO IT ISN'T YOU FORGOT TO POST A NEW CHAPTER AS;FLHADS;LFKHA;OWIEHF;OI. T-T. You make sadist maniac sad.
    Well, you can't spell "sadist" without "sad".
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

And you can't spell 'massacre' without a mess.

Spoiler:- Chapter 32 - The Puzzle Is Complete (Part 1):

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

I'm thinking about making a banner or something...does anyone have any suggestions? I also want to try to edit one of my drawings with GIMP.

And if anyone wants me to draw anything, I MAY. Suggest it, be detailed, ask nicely, bribe me with sugary treats, and I MAY.

Page 62 of 248 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast